We have one very decisive President in charge !

Tasine 2012/05/06 14:18:07
Article by Jim Hoft on Saturday, May 5, 2012, 8:09 PM

General Jack Keane (Retired), the former Vice Chief of Staff of the Army, told Mike Huckabee tonight that Barack Obama knew about Osama Bin Laden’s hideout since the summer of 2010. But Barack Obama refused to act for several months. He wanted absolute proof first that Osama was living there. It wasn’t until May of 2011 that he agreed to attack Bin Laden’s compound, almost a year later.

This follows the news from yesterday that the Obama Administration drafted a memo to protect the president from blame if the mission to kill or capture Osama Bin Laden would have failed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Epic failure as a "leader".

Read More: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/devastatin...

• littlebuffalo55TBA 2012/05/06 14:56:24
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +6
    What a Putz! At least Jimmy Carter had the ganas to take full blame for the mess in the Iranian Desert to try to free the Embassy Hostages.

Poor lil Barry needs a note from home saying it was not his fault his dog ate his homework!

Weak!!!

• Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/07 14:00:14
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Truly and epic fail. Clinton was an epic fail as well, for letting Bin Laden go.
  • Snowball 2012/05/06 18:19:47
    Snowball
    +1
    Decisive? Maybe if your Mr. Bean. Especially funny when you consider the amount of times he voted "present" instead of yes or no, and the 8 times he asked to have his vote changed "because he pressed the wrong button"- which even MSNBC morning show host Joe Scarsborough (sp?) laughed at and said he himself when he served never had that problem after voting thousands of times. And think about how carefully he studied the debt ceiling issue- lit people's hair on fire over it- only to now changed his mind about it. (he did not give a care as a Senator to even educate himself about it to make suggestions to change it). Proactive? Seriously?
  • Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL* 2012/05/06 17:34:54
    Flamingo Flame Gem *AFCL*
    +1
    What ! Obamie Obamaya knew since 2010 and waited till 2011 ! then wants to take credit when it was the Navy Seals who risked their lives and took Bin Laden down....The Navy Seals did the job..... Go Seals!  Navy Seals in glitter  Navy Seals banner in glitter  Navy Seals  Navy Seals
  • Seonag 2012/05/06 16:02:55
    Seonag
    +5
    I missed the release of the 'memo to protect the president from blame if the mission .... failed.' But that memo does not surprise me at all. Obama will not accept responsibility for any failures and blames everyone else, while takes full credit for anything successful! He's an egotist!
  • AdLib 2012/05/06 15:18:42
    AdLib
    +1
    All you right wingers are jealous that a democrat president took out the most wanted man in the world. Try as you may, you can not change the facts!
  • pamela AdLib 2012/05/06 16:29:43 (edited)
    pamela
    +2
    He didn't take down this man, The Navy Seals did. Obama is taking all the credit, where the credit is due solely to the Navy Seals. Now Obama is using this as an attempt to help his campaign along. The man is an egotist, and will never give any credit to those Navy Seals, that have to go in and do the dirty work. It's their job, Not Obama's. You can bet if this would have happened on Bush's watch, Bush would have praised those men of the Navy Seals for a great job and one well done. Bush was and still is a man of great patriotism, Obama isn't and never once thanked those very brave men. Hell Obama doesn't even know when to place his hand over his heart, during the playing of our National Anthem. How patriotic is that, NONE WHATSOEVER.!!!!
  • AdLib pamela 2012/05/07 15:13:56
    AdLib
    +1
    ....Are you kidding me? George Washington was the only sitting president who participated in battle while commanding the troops. President Obama should take the credit he gave the order as COMMANDER AND CHIEF. If President Obama wanted to help his campaign he would have waited until this October. Of course he has an ego, every president does. How do you think they make it to the top? So, would it have made you satisfied if Obama parachuted into the compound, busted down the doors and killed Bin Laden?

Mr. Patriotic 6 months after 9/11.

On May 1, 2003, Bush Declared Iraq War's Major Operations "Over" ...
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !
    bush mission accomplished

Our COMMANDER AND CHIEF thanking Navy Seals.

obama thanks navy seals at white house

The photo you are referring to was taken while the song "HAIL TO THE CHIEF" was being played. Your reference was DEBUNKED along time ago.
  • pamela AdLib 2012/05/09 00:44:12
    pamela
    +1
    Bush was and still is much more patriotic than Obama will ever have in his entire body. Obama is Mr. numbnuts on what the military is all about plus not being honest with the speeches and supposed gratitude towards all military and especially now the Navy Seals. I will never believe on anything Obama has to say. He is a fake and a fraud, and knows how to hide his true self under that phony smile of his the true obama the many faces of  obama
  • Tasine AdLib 2012/05/06 17:26:31
    Tasine
    +3
    Why would anybody want him? He was dying of kidney failure and hadn't done diddly since 9/11. He was a threat to no one. Am I glad he is gone? Absolutely yes! Is Obama a leader? No!
  • AdLib Tasine 2012/05/07 14:29:34
    AdLib
    "Why would anybody want him?" "He was a threat to no one."

Holy Shiite, I don't know why this kind of ignorance still amazes me, but it does. Your blind hate makes you sound like a fool. (seriously) Think about it, Tasine.
  • Tasine AdLib 2012/05/09 23:22:16
    Tasine
    According to MSM reports, he had a severe case of renal failure and was on dialysis. He was dying. All in his "army" knew and agreed with what he wanted and have been going forward without him. How is he less of a threat dead than alive. That assumes you take any stock in the MSM. I don't, but if I take any leftist at his word, Obama was dying and useless as a terrorist.

I still think he died with our first attack. Your politics is showing.
  • AdLib Tasine 2012/05/10 15:10:35
    AdLib
    "According to MSM reports, he had a severe case of renal failure and was on dialysis. He was dying."

"That assumes you take any stock in the MSM. I don't,"

....and, your contradiction is showing.
  • Tasine AdLib 2012/05/10 15:34:33
    Tasine
    Nope, just trying to make a point, which when dealing with a prog is a dead end. Still worth the try.
  • AdLib Tasine 2012/05/10 15:53:35
    AdLib
    I'm just asking you to clairify your point. First, you say MSM reports OBL is dying of renal failure, then you go to say, you don't believe MSM. Which is it?
  • Tasine AdLib 2012/05/10 16:28:49
    Tasine
    I'm saying the MSM lies, but progs dutifully believe those of like mind, such as the MSM. So why was Osama a danger?
  • AdLib Tasine 2012/05/10 23:52:47
    AdLib
    Okay, then you are saying MSM lied about OBL having renal failure. I personally never believed that story.
  • Tasine AdLib 2012/05/11 00:10:10
    Tasine
    Why was Osama a danger?
  • AdLib Tasine 2012/05/11 01:45:31
    AdLib
    He was the head of al-Qaeda.
  • Tasine AdLib 2012/05/11 13:34:35
    Tasine
    So, in your mind he was indispensable, al-Qaeda cannot now function? Whew! What a relief?!
  • AdLib Tasine 2012/05/11 14:37:47
    AdLib
    Are you really so naive? (Generally speaking.)

I never implied taking out OBL has completely dismantled al-Qaeda.

In reading some of your other comments, I see you are a conspiracy theorist. So, let me ask you, what would be the point of Bush/Cheney covering up the alleged death in the cave?
  • Tasine AdLib 2012/05/12 00:11:30 (edited)
    Tasine
    I never said I thought they "covered up" anything. They couldn't prove he was dead, so why theorize about it? Additionally, IF they did have reason to believe he might have been killed, I think they KNEW that too many American citizens think in soundbites and if they KNEW bin Laden was dead they'd demand we leave the other terrorists alone because without bin Laden they would fall apart. They knew differently because they have some knowledge of history.

Of course, Obama hasn't proven Osama is dead either.
  • Primitive Christian 2012/05/06 15:17:57
    Primitive Christian
    While I'm definitely not a fan of President Obama it make sense to be as sure as possible that the target is there before launching a military attack within the borders of an (well supposed to be) ally.
  • TruBluTopaz 2012/05/06 15:03:56
    TruBluTopaz
    +5
    Obama waited until it was politically advantageous.
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +6

Weak!!!
  • Bali 2012/05/06 14:31:56
    Bali
    +3
    old boy didn't want any egg on his face. he would have blamed it all on the operators should had any mishap occured anyway. maybe obl owed him money and he was witing for the debt to be paid.....no one will ever know. buried at sea heh
  • Tasine Bali 2012/05/06 14:47:51
    Tasine
    +3
    Yep. I think he is buried beneath a mountain in Iraq from the first American attack.
  • Bali Tasine 2012/05/06 14:51:35
    Bali
    +3
    the seals have been shamed by being forced to be involved in this charade. it will leak eventually, these operators don't play games.
  • Elleryq... Bali 2012/05/06 16:06:28
    Elleryqueen
    +1
    Also by mere chance Seals involved in the take down of OBL died in a accident. Hmmmmmm. Coincidence?
  • Bali Elleryq... 2012/05/06 17:37:07
    Bali
    +2
    or did they?
  • Elleryq... Bali 2012/05/06 20:23:12
    Elleryqueen
    +2
    Open for conjecture. Have seen this "accident" questioned before.

2014/09/03 00:20:47