“We are Preparing for Massive Civil War,” Says DHS Informant -- Posted by Dominique de Kevelioc de Bailleul on May 03, 2012

"Abe" 2012/05/05 00:54:59

In a riveting interview on TruNews Radio, Wednesday, private investigator Doug Hagmann said high-level, reliable sources told him the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is preparing for “massive civil war” in America.

“Folks, we’re getting ready for one massive economic collapse,” Hagmann told TruNews host Rick Wiles. Sign-up for my 100% FREE Alerts

“We have problems . . . The federal government is preparing for civil uprising,” he added, “so every time you hear about troop movements, every time you hear about movements of military equipment, the militarization of the police, the buying of the ammunition, all of this is . . . they (DHS) are preparing for a massive uprising.”

Hagmann goes on to say that his sources tell him the concerns of the DHS stem from a collapse of the U.S. dollar and the hyperinflation a collapse in the value of the world’s primary reserve currency implies to a nation of 311 million Americans, who, for the significant portion of the population, is armed.

Uprisings in Greece is, indeed, a problem, but an uprising of armed Americans becomes a matter of serious national security, a point addressed in a recent report by the Pentagon and highlighted as a vulnerability and threat to the U.S. during war-game exercises at the Department of Defense last year, according to one of the DoD’s war-game participants, Jim Rickards, author of Currency Wars: The Making of the Next Global Crisis.

Through his sources, Hagmann confirmed Rickards’ ongoing thesis of a fear of a U.S. dollar collapse at the hands of the Chinese (U.S. treasury bond holders of approximately $1 trillion) and, possibly, the Russians (threatening to launch a gold-backed ruble as an attractive alternative to the U.S. dollar) in retaliation for aggressive U.S. foreign policy initiatives against China’s and Russia’s strategic allies Iran and Syria.

“The one source that we have I’ve known since 1979,” Hagmann continued. “He started out as a patrol officer and currently he is now working for a federal agency under the umbrella of the Department of Homeland Security; he’s in a position to know what policies are being initiated, what policies are being planned at this point, and he’s telling us right now—look, what you’re seeing is just the tip of the iceberg. We are preparing, we, meaning the government, we are preparing for a massive civil war in this country.”

“There’s no hyperbole here,” he added, echoing Trends Research Institute’s Founder Gerald Celente’s forecast of last year. Celente expects a collapse of the U.S. dollar and riots in America some time this year.

Since Celente’s ‘Civil War’ prediction of last year, executive orders NDAA and National Defense Resources Preparedness were signed into law by President Obama, which are both politically damaging actions taken by a sitting president.

And most recently, requests made by the DHS for the procurement of 450 million rounds of hollow-point ammunition only fuels speculation of an upcoming tragic event expected on American soil.

These major events, as shocking to the American people as they are, have taken place during an election year.

Escalating preparatory activities by the executive branch and DHS throughout the last decade—from the Patriot Act, to countless executive orders drafted to suspend (or strip) American civil liberties “are just the beginning” of the nightmare to come, Hagmann said.

He added, “It’s going to get so much worse toward the election, and I’m not even sure we’re going to have an election in this country. It’s going to be that bad, and this, as well, is coming from my sources. But one source in particular said, ‘look, you don’t understand how bad it is.’ This stuff is real; these people, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), they are ready to fight the American people.”

TruNews Wiles asked Hagmann: who does the DHS expect to fight, in particular? Another North versus South, the Yankees against the Confederates? Hagmann stated the situation is far worse than a struggle between any two factions within the U.S.; it’s an anticipated nationwide emergency event centered on the nation’s currency.

“What they [DHS] are expecting, and again, this is according to my sources, what they’re expecting is the un-sustainability of the American dollar,” Hagmann said. “And we know for a fact that we can no longer service our debt. There’s going to be a period of hyperinflation . . . the dollar will be worthless . . . The economic collapse will be so severe, people won’t be ready for this.”

Read more: http://www.beaconequity.com/we-are-preparing-for-massive-civi...

Read More: http://www.beaconequity.com/we-are-preparing-for-m...

• safari 2012/05/05 01:05:16
    safari
    +19
    Thanks - many of us have been predicting this since obama was elected. Many of us are as ready as we can be.

• Evan 2012/06/19 14:08:34
    Evan
    hmmm...well, then BHO gets to be "President for life", is that the projected scenario? I'm sure he'd like that, but dang, I so hoped it would accept the invitation of the E.U. and the UAR to "come and "rule over them".
  • jon 2012/06/18 21:49:45
    jon
    +1
    One of the interesting things that BHO said during his first run was "I want a civilian force larger and better equipped than the U.S. Armed services" HELLO what has been said here I have been saying for 3 years. BHO is REALLY losing the race this time we WILL get marshal law, no doubt in my mind.
  • RobertChristopherLaity 2012/06/18 10:47:18
    RobertChristopherLaity
    +1
    It has been also stated that Obama will instigate a Race war before the elections so as to justify Martial Law and suspension of said elections.
  • Jenn 2012/06/18 06:30:13
    Jenn
    +1
    I am really concerned about this..but really know very little about it..
    First..
    Why will there be an uprising or civil war in the first place ? It it because of money.

Second.. why will the homeland security be out there looking for the American people ? I had read a lot about this, but I do not know what to determine between fact or fiction.
    I just don't understand this at all..but I do want to be prepared for such a thing as this,if its at all possible to be prepare for it.

Third..Some of you keep saying,If there will be another election..Why won't there be another election ? Also, I would like to know about those 900 executive orders that Obama has signed,and they are saying the government will be taking over our railroads our power companies and even individuals properties and land,when I read that,even at that time,I realized something was very wrong and it sounded very different than anything that I had ever read before. Why will the government be taking over our property ?

I don't mean to sound dumb,but I guess when it comes to all of this I am a little..because I just don't understand this at all..If anyone of you or more out there would like to explain this to me,I would greatly appreciate it,because I think I should prepare for what ever the future holds, ,...

First..

I don't mean to sound dumb,but I guess when it comes to all of this I am a little..because I just don't understand this at all..If anyone of you or more out there would like to explain this to me,I would greatly appreciate it,because I think I should prepare for what ever the future holds, ,just in case this President should get re-elected..I really always knew Obama was trouble and I did not vote for him..I do realize the importance here of getting Obama out of the whitehouse, and I truly hope that other Americans will realize this too.. Thank you..Jenn

.
  • sara 2012/06/18 03:20:27
    sara
    +1
    I believe the rapture of the church will preceed the economic collapse of the US economy. Once millions of people are missing from the earth it will produce a meltdown of our economy & way of life as we've known it. The anti christ will come on the scene & usher in the New World Order & one world currency. The tribulation will begin. My advise to anyone reading this is to get rapture ready, accept Christ as your saviour as he will protect you during perilous times. What is $$$ worth if you lose your soul. I'll take eternity in heaven
    than $$$ which is worthless when the economy collapses
  • "Abe" sara 2012/08/03 17:59:13
    "Abe"
    Excellent advice and so very true. Thanks.!
  • TheTailor 2012/06/18 03:06:22
    TheTailor
    This is like the Jehovah's Witness people claiming Christ is coming and never makes it. Opening up American energy and a Balanced Budget Amendment will stabilize the dollar.
  • "Abe" TheTailor 2012/08/03 18:01:30
    "Abe"
    +1
    A return to a more "moral" America will help more than anything - IMHO!
  • Colleen 2012/06/18 02:23:16
    Colleen
    +1
    Pretty shocked you put this on here Dan....you should know that there are actaully people who will believe this garbage.
    Not good for country Dan!
  • sara Colleen 2012/06/18 03:22:24
    sara
    +2
    Read the book of Revelation then say America is not headed over the cliff
  • Jim sara 2012/06/18 04:10:21
    Jim
    +1
    Read the book "The Harbinger" by Messianic Rabbi Johnathan Cahn.
  • Jim Colleen 2012/06/18 04:08:28 (edited)
    Jim
    +1
    Read the book "The Harbinger" by Messianic Rabbi Johnathan Cahn. If it doesn't wake you up or scare you, you are in definite denial. He writes it in fictional form but it is a factual study of America's future and a warning for America to turn back to God. It is a study and interpretation of Isaiah 9:10. Having a B.S. degree in the Bible, I completely agree with his interpretation of this verse. It opened my eyes. It makes real sense of the events of 9/11 and what has happened after 9/11.
  • Colleen 2012/06/18 02:00:17
    Colleen
    +1
    Whoa........
    This is not going to happen unless it is provoked. So sit back..play cool and hope the process works. It would be pretty sad if it was US who got things going...we are smarter than that!
    Be cool..be ready..but don't jump the gun.
    This is hysteria. This president is SO BAD that we fear not being able to get rid of him.
    He will lose the election. Hang in....
  • Of Thee I Sing... 2012/06/18 01:23:10
    Of Thee I Sing...
    +1
    I want to buy firearms but I cant yet......I live in Illinois....i know it sux here....and its hard to get a firearm.
  • Claybern 2012/06/18 00:42:06
    Claybern
    +3
    OK, everyone get your guns ready and buy more amunition. It's on.
  • Colleen Claybern 2012/06/18 02:19:17
    Colleen
    Knock off the crap. What are you..a wannabe war hero?
    There will be no problems unless Obama wins. So lay down your guns Barney and make sure you vote! THAT IS NUMBER ONE!
  • Claybern Colleen 2012/06/18 02:35:46
    Claybern
    +2
    Oh i'm going to vote. And incase you didn't notice my name is Claybern not Barney. No, I am not a wannabe war hero, however I will protect my family and myself against any oppression against us. PS, Romney all the way to the White House in the 2012 elections.
  • Colleen Claybern 2012/06/18 02:49:21
    Colleen
    We just have to be careful Claybern. One of us messes up..we are painted as extremist and the Independents will vote for Obama like last time...and we lose.
    People must stay calm and think.
    I have no doubt that there will be trouble if he wins again..so preparation may be being made for that....but till then...we must concentrate on winning. We can do it.
    Sorry about the Barney comment...it is just that we must outsmart them this time, because we can not out-shoot them.
    They will follow orders.
  • TheTailor Colleen 2012/06/18 03:12:05
    TheTailor
    +2
    But you should have weapons and ammo on hand. You must know that there will eventually be big time austerity if this spending continues, when the millions that get checks find they aren't getting them any more and have to work, you may need them.
  • Colleen TheTailor 2012/06/18 03:23:08
    Colleen
    I do agree...that if he wins this election...trouble is to come. Yes..we should be aware of this and prepared.
    At the same time though..we must not blow our chances for winning this election and hopefully the Senate. We have to remember..some people get carried away with this stuff and do not think...they could bring us down. We can't let that happen. They are waiting for us to take a foolish step. WE MUST OUTSMART THEM.
  • Michael... Colleen 2012/06/18 03:53:20
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
    you support mutt whom is owned by the same scum as obama. get a clue, the economy will collapse, its inevitable. then what? you think you can just run to safeway when you run out of food? what you gonna do when our debtors come to collect? Romney is a good man, what a pathetic statement.
  • Colleen Michael... 2012/06/18 13:43:18
    Colleen
    +1
    You are actually quite ignorant.....do you read beyond 6th grade level...do you do any research?
    Everything you stated is incorrect....you have made yourself look quite foolish. Go away Michael till you learn something.
  • Michael... Colleen 2012/06/18 20:39:00
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
    LOL! wait and see idiot ;)
  • TheTailor Colleen 2012/06/18 14:35:28
    TheTailor
    +1
    Well I wouldn't expect that you can get people to do that, both sides get stupid with insults all the time. I agree, and I try to tell people they lower themselves to their opponent's level, but they rarely listen.
  • Claybern Colleen 2012/06/19 18:25:17
    Claybern
    +1
    Don't worry about the name calling. I did make a bold statement. However you will need protection against all the freeloaders who will want to rob you when thier free money stops flowing to them from the government.
  • loudelk99 2012/06/18 00:28:50
    loudelk99
    +1
    Sounds pretty speculative to me.
  • Ron in Oregon 2012/06/17 23:31:58
    Ron in Oregon
    Maybe the news from Greece will put things off for a couple of more months.
    I have always said that he will pick December 21st 2012 to make his ultimate Executive order.
  • Herb 2012/06/17 22:53:39
    Herb
    wow martial law coming damn

• AngryGabby 2012/06/17 22:48:18
    AngryGabby
    +2
    It's about time!

foresight
  • geegee 2012/06/17 22:42:59
    geegee
    +1
    What a hell of a mess we've gotten ourselves into. Just let me and my dog die fast.
  • Bud Smith geegee 2012/06/17 23:36:52
    Bud Smith
    +3
    Take as many of the enemy as you can with you. Make it cost them!
  • BlueMax372 Bud Smith 2012/06/18 00:03:10
    BlueMax372
    +3
    Practice your head shots!
  • Bud Smith BlueMax372 2012/06/24 12:56:59
    Bud Smith
    +2
    Thanks, you too!
  • Bud Smith geegee 2012/08/12 14:32:13
    Bud Smith
    +1
    geegee learn from the past. Do not strip naked and walk into the gas chambers without resistance. If each jew had taken one German each with them there would have been six million less. That has to count for something. Train for self defense for both you, your dog, and your neighbors.
  • "Abe" Bud Smith 2012/08/12 19:29:22
    "Abe"
    Good advice Bud!!
  • Joe61 2012/06/17 22:40:59
    Joe61
    Before you can have civil war, there must first be a cause and if there is any preparations going on. Then it looks evident that preparers will be the ones INSTIGATING THE CAUSE!
  • Bud Smith Joe61 2012/06/17 23:37:41
    Bud Smith
    +4
    Have you any idea what an economic collapse is?
  • Joe61 Bud Smith 2012/06/18 07:42:40 (edited)
    Joe61
    Do you have any Idea who is instigating the financial collapse.....Give you clue Sub Prime suspects and the high cost of fuel
  • Bud Smith Joe61 2012/06/24 13:02:15
    Bud Smith
    +2
    You have changed the subject. If you find yourself in an economic collapse it will be to too late to think about who did what. You need to think about survival. I do know that all Obama has touched has been made much worse. He is anti American and trying to made the nation a socialist/communist/Marxist nation.
  • Joe61 Bud Smith 2012/06/24 20:14:09 (edited)
    Joe61
    +1
    The Economic collapse has been coming for many years it has been merticulously planned in the surburbs where Obama and his now wife Michelle, along with Acorn, Bill Ayers and his terrorist wife have been active since the late 1970s.

http://www.nationalreview.com...

2014/10/26 04:31:38