Wasserman Schultz: "It Would Be Nice If We Had A Candidate for President Who Was Committed To America"

zbacku 2012/07/11 03:53:41
LOL.  That Takes Obama Out Of The Picture.
Care To Comment?
Obama Can't Run On His Accomplisments So He Sends Out His Liberal Friends To Run Interference.
LOL.  Still Waiting For Obama's School Records.  What's He Hiding?
Obama Dictator In Chief.

Alex Wagner, MSNBC host: Do you think there is something illegal here because there's certainly -- the line, the rhetoric would certainly seem to suggest that as it has been voiced by folks on the left and the president's reelection campaign?

Debbie Wasserman Schultz, DNC: That's the problem. We don't know because Mitt Romney has released one year of tax returns and an estimate of another year. That's totally contrary to his own father, when he ran for president, who said that releasing only one year is unacceptable because it could be an anomaly.

Mitt Romney needs to come clean and release multiple years of his tax returns so we can see why he invested in a Bermuda corporation and transferred it to his wife's name the day before he became Governor of Massachusetts.

So we can see why he's invested in Swiss bank accounts and accounts in the Cayman Islands. And you know, we also need to know why does -- what is the allure of investments out of the country. When he headed up Bain Capital, he was a pioneer in outsourcing and shipped jobs overseas.

It would be nice if we had a candidate for president who was committed to America. Mitt Romney is committed to making sure that either he makes the most money as humanly possible, or his investors do. And that's evidenced by his track record in shipping jobs overseas and making sure that he has investments that we don't know why he invested in offshore accounts. But most folks that I know, they make their investments in a bank in America, most American business men invest here and if you're running for president, that certainly should be your commitment.

Read More: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/07/10/...

• SickOfBigGov 2012/07/11 04:28:48
    LOL. That Takes Obama Out Of The Picture.
    SickOfBigGov
    +5
    I hate that Wasserman witch but I do agree we need someone who was committed to America. I doubt, thought, that her and I have the same person in mind.

• Dr. John 2012/07/12 11:05:20
    Care To Comment?
    Dr. John
    Debbie, Debbie, Debbie!!! :-)) I have a suggestion for her theme song. It would come right out of the "Wizard Of Oz". "IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN"!!! In the end of the movie/book the scarecrow DID get the knowledge that he did have a brain. From what I've seen, it is highly unlikely that Debbie will ever have that story book ending.
  • princess 2012/07/12 05:17:42
    princess
  • Obama Failed Soda Head Chie... 2012/07/12 02:48:07
    Obama Can't Run On His Accomplisments So He Sends Out His Liberal Friends To ...
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
  • Dodgerfan 2012/07/12 01:20:40
    Care To Comment?
    Dodgerfan
    +3
    Oh wait! We Do! Ron Paul will be at the RNC and if you are a delegate you can cast your vote for him.
  • John Galt jr or Ron/jon 2012/07/11 18:23:22
    Care To Comment?
    John Galt jr or Ron/jon
  • rdmatheny 2012/07/11 14:32:48
    Care To Comment?
    rdmatheny
    +2
    Hey DEBBIE!!!!!! We do have a candidate that is running for President that is committed to America. His name is RON PAUL. While dumb, misguided, brainwashed idiots fight over two criminals in the name of Obama and Romney, there is ONE and ONLY ONE candidate that wants to restore the CONSTITUTION back into government. NOT circumvent it like Obama has and how Romney has campaigned he will ignore it.

This is just one more example of smoke and mirrors to disguise the fact, it doesn't matter which "pre-selected" puppet gets elected. Put on a show for the dumb masses and give them something to debate about. Anything to cover up the fact, there is still one more candidate in the race that wants to do good for America. I swear, for a first world nation, America has got to have the most dumbest creatures we call humans living on this planet.
  • wolf sloan 2012/07/11 12:21:00
    Care To Comment?
    wolf sloan
    +1
  • JustTheFacts 2012/07/11 11:21:28
    JustTheFacts
    +2
    What'sHerName Schultz needs to stop with own blatant hypocrisy and not protect the hypocrite POTUS.

WhatsHerName criticizes Romney about having a Swiss bank account, yet doesn't mention SHE has several!
  • betz 2012/07/11 10:17:00
    betz
    +2
    This woman is way out in left field. Putting the crimping iron down, DWS. It's not only making your hair look waaaay out of style..it's affecting your little pea brain.
  • Reichstolz 2012/07/11 06:37:00
    LOL. Still Waiting For Obama's School Records. What's He Hiding?
    Reichstolz
    +3
    Affirmative action is what he is hiding. Due to his lack of constitutional knowledge we know he didn't learn anything at Harvard Law.
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/07/11 06:09:31
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +4
    I wish she'd STFU.
  • betz Aqua Su... 2012/07/11 10:17:58
    betz
    +3
    Isn't she a piece of work, Aqua?
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2012/07/11 04:40:25
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +4
    Can Progressive Communist women get any uglier?
  • mwg0735 2012/07/11 04:36:23
  • SickOfBigGov 2012/07/11 04:28:48
    SickOfBigGov
    +5
  • Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm... 2012/07/11 03:57:58
    Care To Comment?
    Barefoot Peace and Love∞ijm♥☮♥∞
    +4
    I absolutely agree..... that is exactly what we need....someone committed to OUR America........ OUR America flag animated
    God Bless OUR America.....
    Peace and Love, Barefoot♥

2014/08/21 14:11:54