Was Trayvon Martin A Drug Dealer And A Gang Banger?

Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/03/27 07:33:54
It looks as Trayvon Martin may have been a drug dealer and a gang banger!
Trayvon Martin is a victim of racial profiling because....
Other Thoughts!

The issue of Trayvon Martin and gang ties is significant for several reasons, not the least of which is that the blocks he was walking that night were under siege in the days prior by burglars. Were the burglars Trayvon and fellow gang members? Was the Skittles run cover for casing the houses?

Excerpted from WAGIST

The media narrative being sold is quite clear, Trayvon Martin is the innocent victim here and George Zimmerman is a horrible bigot who attacked the young man for doing nothing more than buying skittles while being black. Even Barack Obama seems to accept the fresh-faced innocence of Trayvon, stating, “If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon.” More on that later.

It’s becoming more and more clear however that the innocent appearance the mainstream media is so desperate to apply to Trayvon isn’t at all accurate. The picture we’re used to seeing to represent Trayvon Martin appears to be a far cry from how he actually looked once he was a few years older. Extended School Suspension

There has been a lot of analysis about the character of George Zimmerman in the media, and surprisingly little about Trayvon Martin.

For instance, a few days before he was killed, Trayvon was suspended from school for ten days.

Still, Trayvon had nonviolent behavioral issues in school, and on the day he was killed, he had been suspended for 10 days from Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School in North Miami-Dade. “He was not suspended for something dealing with violence or anything like that. It wasn’t a crime he committed, but he was in an unauthorized area [on school property],” Martin said, declining to offer more details. Before that, Trayvon attended Miami Carol City High School near his mother’s home in Miami Gardens.

There has been very little follow-up in investigating exactly why Trayvon was suspended for such a long period of time for what seems to be the relatively minor offense of “being in an unauthorized area.” In most schools, something like that would be a detention, or one-day, in school suspension at most. Not ten days.

Of course, this is why Trayvon was staying as his Father’s house, so far away from school. And it also explains why George Zimmerman, who by all accounts seemed to stay on top of everything that happened in his neighborhood, didn’t recognize him that evening, Trayvon didn’t really live there, and was only in town because of the suspension.

It seems we may not find out more anytime soon, as a lawyer representing Trayvon’s family has sealed his school records.

Multiple Tattoos

To learn more about Trayvon’s character, we have to look to his friends and family to offer clues. Unfortunately, it seems as if most people who knew him are intent on cleaning up his image, rather than discussing what Trayvon was really like.

Even though Trayvon was only 17, he already was sporting gold teeth, and several large tattoos. This one was on his wrist, apparently of his girlfriend’s mother’s name.

Trayvon Martin Wrist Tattoo

teeth large tattoos wrist girlfriends mothers trayvon martin wrist tattoo

This photo, taken from Tray’s MySpace page, shows another large tattoo that took up most of his upper arm.

martin wrist tattoo photo trays myspace large tattoo upper arm

Read more,including some disturbing Tweets!
http://patdollard.com/2012/03/was-trayvon-martin-a-drug-deali...

Part Two of article :
http://patdollard.com/2012/03/multiple-suspensions-paint-comp...

Read More: http://patdollard.com/2012/03/was-trayvon-martin-a...

• ally 2012/03/28 14:16:37 (edited)
    ally
    +13
    So everyone with tats is a gang banging drug dealer? Tell that to my mother, father. Every last person in my family wears hoodies, too. I was even suspended in school. So that makes me gangsta, too, I suppose?

Trayvon had no police record. But Zimmerman was arrested 3 times- domestic violence, scuffling with police and actually assaulting a police officer. Each time, mysteriously having those arrests closed. His father is an ex judge. Coincidence?

http://rollingout.com/culture...

• Evan 2012/06/14 18:01:48
    Evan
    Its been proven dude, dont beat a dead horse.
  • Stevern... Evan 2012/06/15 00:46:09
    Steverno~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    This point wasn't established,March,27..... When I posted this question.The majority of the media was still showing a picture of Trayvon Martin when he was 11-years old at that time.
  • Evan Stevern... 2012/06/15 03:51:52
    Evan
    which is proof that the media as a whole waas playing it up and pitting black vs. white.
  • TL Goodbody 2012/04/09 16:00:33
    Other Thoughts!
    TL Goodbody
    +1
    Zimmerman has a violent past. Beat on his girlfriend, assaulting two officers. Trayvon does not. A tatoo does not define if someone is a gang banger, and neither does the color of their skin. I'm white. The KKK and Black Panther idiots need to go away. This case boils down to the question if there was foul play in our judicial system. His father is a cop and the original SA took a special interest overturning the original charge of manslaughter. Since this murder, and yes, it was a murder, 11 other similar incidents have occurred here, shootings that began as fist fights. In each of the 11 cases the shooter was immediately arrested. Justice for Trayvon is justice for ALL
  • TL Good... TL Good... 2012/04/09 16:01:56
    TL Goodbody
    +3
    I meant that his father was a former Magistrate and KNEW the cops as well as the SA.
  • moiraregis 2012/04/04 20:00:52
    moiraregis
    +1
    he had dark skin, was a young man and was stalked and murdered by a self-appointed Hispanocausasoid Avenger. tell me in specific detail why you have decided this perfectly nice, normal kid was a "drug dealer and gang banger"; oh--you forgot "murder victim"!
  • Thor American EXPAT n New G... 2012/04/03 00:21:29
    Other Thoughts!
    Thor American EXPAT n New Guinea
    +2
    For someone who's supposed to be a model of innocent youth the left & his peeps are pulling out all the stops to hide his recent appearence and facebook & twitter profile. All the while trying to convict the shooter in the minds of America by ANY means possible.
  • moiraregis Thor Am... 2012/04/04 20:06:34
    moiraregis
    including those bullets fired into his chest; now that's really stretching it! and don't worry, the shooter is still at home, shoveling cheetos into his face. but not for long. can't WAIT till the grand jury convenes on April 10--
  • Thor Am... moiraregis 2012/04/04 21:27:14
    Thor American EXPAT n New Guinea
    +1
    YOU'VE JOINED the rest racist zombie
  • NUCKLED... moiraregis 2012/05/15 23:04:17
    NUCKLEDRAGGER
    +2
    You are so much the sheep that just takes in what one side says, truth or not and runs with it. There was only one bullet fire, the wounds on Zimmerman match his story and there was a witness that saw Zimmerman being beaten by Martin. You seem to think Zimmerman is still fat like the 7 year old photo the Media showed till the video at the police station proved that wrong. Now you see Zimmerman as he is today but we still are being shown those 5 year old photos of Trayvon when he was 12.
  • Joey Thor Am... 2012/04/04 20:13:02
    Joey
    Which profile the fake one?
  • irish 2012/04/02 14:09:30
    Other Thoughts!
    irish
    +2
    OH come on! stereotyping ! this is about a murder,unjustified murder by a wannabe cop who has no defense for following an unarmed teen.
    no defense,none!
  • Delicious Crab Meat 2012/04/02 13:51:15
    Other Thoughts!
    Delicious Crab Meat
    +2
    This makes me sick. Why are so many people trying to spread misinformation and lies about this boy? He's dead and people are trying to make it seem like he deserved to get shot.
  • moiraregis Delicio... 2012/04/04 20:09:29
  • NUCKLED... Delicio... 2012/05/15 23:07:17
    NUCKLEDRAGGER
    +1
    He did deserve to be shot, he was beating another man to death. It was self defence.
  • Delicio... NUCKLED... 2012/05/15 23:19:32
    Delicious Crab Meat
    You weren't there. How do you know Martin intended beat Zimmerman to death? How do you know Zimmerman didn't start the fight and Martin simply gained the upper hand? How do you know this shooting wasn't premeditated by Zimmerman? Whatever the case, Zimmerman shot and unarmed minor at point-blank range. He needs to face justice.
  • Joey 2012/04/02 01:22:32
    Joey
    +2
    I guess to most republicans here .. and black person is a gang banger . BTW the picture under the affirmative vote.... IS NOT HIM.
  • moiraregis Joey 2012/04/04 20:10:16
    moiraregis
    +1
    that's NEVER stopped one of these lying pricks before. they have to lie, since the truth does them no favors.
  • sardonicist BN-0 2012/04/01 22:59:22
  • moiraregis sardoni... 2012/04/04 20:13:52 (edited)
    moiraregis
    oh, come on; stop blaming the media for publicizing this; this is just the kind of story that needs to be burned onto our nation's consciousness if this madness is ever going to stop, or at least lessen; we always seem to find excuses to hate and harm each other, which is so sad; that kid should be getting ready for Easter vacation now, but he'll never have another vacation. cause he's dead, and he's never coming back. think of how his parents must feel. p.s. thanks for sticking up for Trayvon. you must be a decent person, which is more than i can say for most of these walking disgraces.
  • sardoni... moiraregis 2012/04/05 04:23:08
  • Willie 2012/04/01 21:30:13
    Willie
    +3
    Trayvon's character is not at issue here, and should not be. Zimmerman had no idea who Trayvon was, or what his background was. Trayvon was an unarmed young man, Zimmerman had a gun. Zimmerman made a snap judgement that Trayvon deserved to die. There was no trial, there was no evidence, there was nothing but black skin and a hoodie.

If Trayvon was a criminal, then he would eventually have had to take his chances with the police and the justice system. Zimmerman represented neither.
  • NUCKLED... Willie 2012/05/15 23:19:40
    NUCKLEDRAGGER
    You are saying Zimmerman went after Trayvon to shoot him. Now who's making a snap judgement. Zimmerman shot Trayvon to stop the beating that could have ended with his death.From what I read here you would rather Trayvon had killed Zimmerman and gone to prison for murder. You need to read more about Zimmerrman's life in his area where he works with kids both hispanic and black. He is not a racist, he was a man feed up with the rash of break-ins in his neighborhood. It was not his falt most of them were by young black men, it is not profiling if all the crime in your area is being done by one group of people.
  • Willie NUCKLED... 2012/05/16 03:43:49 (edited)
    Willie
    Zimmerman had no business being where he was or doing what he was doing. He had previously demonstrated violent tendencies, and law enforcement fantasies. He was ordered to stand down and refused. And yes, he went after Trayvon (after being told not to) to shoot him.

Sorry, Zimmerman is a bad egg. I hope he rots in prison.

And your last couple of sentences are a load of racist, bigoted crap. There's plenty of crime being committed by all kinds of people. We already know that law enforcement targets young black males unjustly. There's no need for private citizens with grudges to do the same.
  • C. C. Rider 2012/04/01 20:08:20
    Other Thoughts!
    C. C. Rider
    +7
    He looks like Erkel in that pic. A danger to no one. The truth is it does not matter what he was. That is not what got him murdered.

But I see the Republican Christian Conservatives uphold thier values of further victimizing a dead murdered black youth by a proven racist violent thug.

for a violent racist thug who just said his head had been hammered into a sidewalk and a broken nose he only proves more how innocent this murdered youth was. Not even a drop of blood on his shirt and no marks any where on him. He even had to ASK the officer to look at the back of his head trying to prove his lies. Zimmerman should be brought to trial.

• Palpatine [Anti-RP2012] 2012/03/31 21:18:13
  • Sonic B... Palpati... 2012/04/02 15:28:42
    Sonic Boone
    This comment is coming from the leader of the evil empire. I knew the Emperor was evil, but covertly racist?
  • Palpati... Sonic B... 2012/04/03 03:12:09
  • Sonic B... Palpati... 2012/04/10 02:13:43
    Sonic Boone
    For your information, Susan B Anthony, The ancient Egyptian god Osiris, and the guy who invented the roller-coaster are my three heroes. It is prejudice by definition to suggest otherwise. I apologize for calling you evil and emperor. (i also LOVE Star Wars)
  • moiraregis Palpati... 2012/04/04 20:19:20
    moiraregis
    +1
    But he didn't kill anybody, not even a pregnant woman. i know you're disappointed, but he's the murder victim in this tragedy. And don't you worry about Trayvon's gold teeth. He'll never smile again and offend your sensibilities. [Gold teeth look stupid? What a coincidence--you SOUND stupid!]
  • Palpati... moiraregis 2012/04/05 01:23:31
  • Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA 2012/03/31 21:04:11
    Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA
    +1
    A Thug
  • Vitalani 2012/03/31 20:27:25 (edited)
    Vitalani
    +5
    A) The picture of "Trayvon" flipping the bird with orange pants isn't even him.
    I'm undecided because the fact is that I don't know.
    I don't know him or what he's done.
    I know he has never been jailed or in juvenile hall.
    I know that having a few tattoos doesn't speak to anyones character and neither does having gold teeth.
    Succumbing to emulating the hip-hop community does not make someone a bad person, nor does it make them a drug dealer or gang banger.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; I see no tear drops, I see no flag, I see no party dots, and I see no gang signs. People need to learn what gangsters actually act like and look like before they go making dumb accusations. A tattoo of your grandmothers name, with prayer hands in a rosary is AAANYTHING but gangster. Give me a break.

I don't care about this guys rep, a bag with some THC residue or the fact he was on suspension when killed. I also don't care about George's crazy past and the few scuffles he's had with other people. Nor do I car about the frequency he has called 911.

All that matters is what actually happened that night. That's IT, nothing less and nothing more. I'll wait and see what new information comes to light before jumping to any conclusions about either of these men. I will not succumb to the media's bi...
    I don't know him or what he's done.

All that matters is what actually happened that night. That's IT, nothing less and nothing more. I'll wait and see what new information comes to light before jumping to any conclusions about either of these men. I will not succumb to the media's biased BS calling Trayvon a kid and posting 5-7 year old pictures of him. He was a 6 foot 3 football playing MAN. And Zimmerman was a short, stocky, out of shape man.
  • Uranos7 2012/03/29 21:43:49
    Uranos7
    +7
    Your question shows that you are racial profiling him.
    No 17 year old kid is a perfect angel no matter what color they are. I certainly was not. ;)
    Even if he was a 'gangbanger' it is irrelevent.
    Zimmerman did not have the right to stalk him start a confrontation then shoot him claiming self-defense. This type of attitude opens the door to vigillante justice and possibly even the perfect murder scenario. Follow someone till they confront you about it then kill them in 'self-defense'.
  • bettyboop 2012/03/29 13:16:14
    Other Thoughts!
    bettyboop
    +3
    I have no ideal if Trayvon was a drug dealer or gang banger. I did not know him. What I do know is a lot of people smoke marijuana, and tattoos are very popular. I do not trust the media either. Many in the media report false information that is usually one sided.
  • Josh Stephens 2012/03/29 05:50:52
    Other Thoughts!
    Josh Stephens
    +1
    I see what appears to be a duck walking, but I haven't heard it talk, yet. Oh right, I guess I won't...
  • AL 2012/03/28 22:26:10
    AL
    +3
    WOW! I thought this kid was as pure as the driven snow up his nose!
  • Boo 2012/03/28 21:31:23
    Boo
    +3
    Certainly the media has not tried to paint an accurate picture of the victim (which ever one it turns out to be). The media today does not report the truth, but try to influence the public and stir up political controversy!
  • texasred 2012/03/28 19:13:32
    Other Thoughts!
    texasred
    +1
    Guess we'll have to wait for the completion of the investigation. Let's just hope they're willing to tell the truth, even if it makes people on either side upset.
  • nverumind 2012/03/28 18:47:18
    Other Thoughts!
    nverumind
    With so little known about either person, and the inconsistancy in the respresentations of both persons involved, but judging based on outward appearances is crazy and irrelavent.. i have tattoos and i also have peircings..sooo what does that tell the "public eye" about me? im a stay at home mother and prior to that a nurse~ not a single speeding ticket, never suspended and no illegal activities.. If he has no criminal record and there is no proof..than its rediculous to call him such things. Just as it is rediculous to judge the shooter without proper evidence as a "racist" he is of colored background as well..THIS is what Media does best ..distracts the world from bigger issues going on with Drama, yes it is sad this boy is dead. BUT to rehash and create a deal larger and worse to make headlines is insensitive to the families involved .

2014/07/23 14:01:33