Was Trayvon just getting Skittles, Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail? OR DXM Cough syrup also??? All three added together make a drug called "lean"!

Big Al 2013/07/18 04:07:44
Yes and the side effect explain why Trayvon was so aggressive
NO, he was  good little choir boy who was loved by all!
Is the high any good?
“Lean”, a concocted high which can cause psychosis and aggression over the longer term. According to the autopsy report, Martin’s liver showed damage consistent with DXM abuse.

lean

Read More: http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/it-wasnt-just-skittles-...

• MLS 2013/07/18 06:33:59
    MLS
    +4
    I wondered about those skittles...seemed like an odd thing for a street-wise punk to be getting...it all makes sense now.

• Navin Johnson (The Jerk) 2013/08/06 00:28:23
    Is the high any good?
    Navin Johnson (The Jerk)
    Gimmie some o dat purple drank!
  • Cold Warrior 2013/07/19 01:50:30
    NO, he was good little choir boy who was loved by all!
    Cold Warrior
    Yeah right good little boy my ass. He NEVER deserved to be shot. But beyond a doubt with Zimmerman's background and life experiences and his ACTION, clearly demonstrated he was NOT a racist. As the FBI report stated. Martin was a dope smoking, their, trouble maker in school, delinquent. So I find it very believable and if his drug abuse was a factor in him attacking Zimmerman thats even a worse tragedy.
  • Tordgaard 2013/07/18 09:21:42
    Is the high any good?
    Tordgaard
    +1
    What relevance does this have? He had traces of THC in his system and no other drug(s) at the time he was killed. Moreover: According to a comment responding to this linked article (from a less-than-objective source, by the way), the concoction is not made with any of the ingredients indicated. You got the wrong candy, the wrong beverage, and the wrong medication.
  • Big Al Tordgaard 2013/07/18 12:32:28
    Big Al
    +2
    No all three are correct. So now a man/thug high on crack, bathsalts, lean whatever has the right to savagely assualt someone & we are suppose to let them assault us...just don't shoot them??
    Wrong...I'm going to blow the monster away!
  • Tordgaard Big Al 2013/07/18 22:05:23
    Tordgaard
    +1
    Well, I don't mix or cook illicit drugs but the post I read states the correct ingredients for this cocktail included Jolly Ranchers (not Skittles) and Sprite (not watermelon-flavored iced tea). It also mentioned a different medication.
    I didn't make any comment about anyone's right to defend himself as that was not the issue presented in your post.
  • Big Al Tordgaard 2013/07/18 23:53:13
    Big Al
    Dude its soda, & hard sugar candie ferminted. It doesn't make a rats ass the source of glucose...basic chemistry.
  • Tordgaard Big Al 2013/07/19 17:29:51
    Tordgaard
    Yes, I agree that it's just candy and soda mixed to create a palatable drink in which to suspend the medication which I found listed as Promethazine. But, I have not found any references to Martin having anything in his system other than minor amounts of THC nor have I seen any references to his liver being damaged by any illicit drugs or apparent drug abuse.
  • Big Al Tordgaard 2013/07/18 12:35:05
    Big Al
    +1
    What relevance??? He is high on a drug that causes aggression... his liver was toast from the drug!
  • Tordgaard Big Al 2013/07/18 22:09:57
    Tordgaard
    +1
    The autopsy found no sign of any drug (legal or otherwise) except a moderate amount of THC. He was not high on an aggression-causing drug cocktail. There were no reports of his liver being "toast" on anything as far as I know.
  • Big Al Tordgaard 2013/07/18 23:50:49
    Big Al
    +1
    Dude read the link!! The official autopsy is right in front of you...geeesh!
  • Tordgaard Big Al 2013/07/19 17:37:10
    Tordgaard
    +1
    The link is to WND Diversions which is hardly a reliable source of objective fact. They were poking fun at the judge's resemblance to a comedian on the same page as they claimed to have access to the autopsy.
  • The New Old School 2013/07/18 07:51:29
    Is the high any good?
    The New Old School
    +1
    I question the wisdom of posting a drug recipe online.
  • Transqu... The New... 2013/07/18 08:16:31
    Transquesta
    +1
    Going to drugstore now. . .

:-)
  • MLS 2013/07/18 06:33:59
    MLS
    +4
  • Transqu... MLS 2013/07/18 08:17:02
    Transquesta
    +1
    What's the deal with Skittles, anyway?
  • MLS Transqu... 2013/07/18 08:34:21
    MLS
    +2
    I don't know but apparently when mixed with the other ingredients..it produces this DMX high called LEAN...This is the first time I've ever heard of it.
  • wwe.sodahead.com/RPG2011 2013/07/18 05:07:32
    Is the high any good?
    wwe.sodahead.com/RPG2011
    +1
    Interesting. Never heard of it before.

2014/11/25 20:00:05