Was Jesus a heretic?

holyheretic 2012/03/11 04:09:25
Related Topics: Image, Jesus, SodaHead
Yes, Jesus was a heretic
No, Jesus was not a heretic
What’s wrong with being a heretic?
The history of intellectual progress is written in the lives of infidels. - Robert Green Ingersoll

gggggg

dfffff

ffffff

ddfff

fffff

ffvvvv

gggggg

ggggg

ggggg

dddddd

ggggg

hhhhh

gggggg

ggggg

ggggg

ffffff

fffff

gggggg

fffff

dddddd

gggggg

ffvvv

fffff

ggggg

hhhhhh

ffffff

ffffff

ggggg

fffff

fffff

hhhhh

ggggg

ffbbbb

ffffff

gggg
gggg
ggggg

ffbbbbb

yyyyy

ddvvvv

hhhhh

ffvvvvvv

ffvvvvv

fffff

gggggg

ggbbb

ggbbbb

ddddd

fffff

ffbbbbb

dddddd

fffff

hhhhh

ffff

ggggg

ffffff

ggggg

fffff

ggggggg

ddddd

hhhhhhh

hhhhh

ggggg

ggggg

ggggg

gggggg

ggggg

Read More: http://holyheretics.blogspot.com/

• DavidGustafson 2012/03/11 05:15:44
    Yes, Jesus was a heretic
    DavidGustafson
    +5
    He didn't come here to start a religion. He wanted to show people their innate divinity apart from religion. He'd run into trouble with today's religious (even Christian) leaders just as he did in his day with the Jewish religious leaders.

• holyher... Clay Sl... 2012/03/11 19:34:40
  • redhorse29 2012/03/11 07:32:12
    The history of intellectual progress is written in the lives of infidels. - R...
    redhorse29
  • holyher... redhorse29 2012/03/11 07:36:08
  • D D 2012/03/11 07:25:26
    Yes, Jesus was a heretic
    D D
    +1
    This thing is a bloody blog!!

Yes, at the time he was a heretic according to the Jews. It was a Jewish culture.
  • holyher... D D 2012/03/11 07:35:18
  • Munster 2012/03/11 07:11:03
    No, Jesus was not a heretic
    Munster
  • holyher... Munster 2012/03/11 07:24:58
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... holyher... 2012/03/11 09:30:02
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    Man and Horse that Built Civilization Man and Horse that Built Civilization Man and Horse that Built Civilization
    i have tons of graphics for you to use
  • bricklyn Munster 2012/03/11 16:49:16
    bricklyn
    +1
    Who ever said there was order on the ark?
  • Teri- Oregon 2012/03/11 07:10:21
    Yes, Jesus was a heretic
    Teri- Oregon
    +1
    during his time, yes he and his follows were going against the law
  • holyher... Teri- O... 2012/03/11 07:20:34
    Yes, Jesus was a heretic
    +3
    In the eyes of the Sadducees and Pharisees he was a heretic and blasphemer.

Funny it was one of the few things they agreed upon as most of the time they were at odds over the very smallest of things.
  • holyher... sjalan 2012/03/11 06:55:20
  • sjalan holyher... 2012/03/11 06:59:14
    +1
    I have always read a lot over the years I've been alive. Most of the time it is just little tidbits of stuff, but if I get interested in it I dig until I can't find anything more on the subject. Religion is one of those things that I find very interesting.
  • holyher... sjalan 2012/03/11 07:03:21
  • sjalan holyher... 2012/03/11 07:13:52
    +1
    I am still not sure if I've had previous lives or not. So I should qualify my answers carefully. LOL.

This is one of the many he did in the area of Vernon. He was intrigued by the cathedrals of the area.

Most of them are in private collections.
  • holyher... sjalan 2012/03/11 07:25:55
  • sjalan holyher... 2012/03/11 07:27:20 (edited)
    +1
    A little bit. I was there in 1997-8 as an inspector of equipment being manufactured for the company I worked for. Why do you ask?
  • holyher... sjalan 2012/03/11 18:50:47
  • sjalan holyher... 2012/03/11 21:00:18
    +1
    Oh. I is one of the most beautiful countries in Europe in its own way. One of the things I like about Europe is that it has such varied geology, geography and architechture. I never get tired of going there as I always see something new.
  • holyher... sjalan 2012/03/11 21:11:19
  • sjalan holyher... 2012/03/11 21:13:18
    +1
    I think my favoriate country in Europe is the Czech Republic. The country side outside Prague is fantastic.
  • holyher... sjalan 2012/03/12 14:28:29 (edited)
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... sjalan 2012/03/11 09:39:25
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... sjalan 2012/03/11 09:33:33
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... sjalan 2012/03/11 09:32:16
  • goatman112003 2012/03/11 06:12:23
    Yes, Jesus was a heretic
    goatman112003
    +1
    By Jewish law at that time he was a heretic.
  • holyher... goatman... 2012/03/11 06:19:46 (edited)
  • Luis 2012/03/11 06:09:13
    Luis
    +1
    Jesus was a heretic according to the Jews . There was no Christian religion.
  • holyher... Luis 2012/03/11 06:17:09
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/03/11 05:42:48 (edited)
    Yes, Jesus was a heretic
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    If your neighbor one day insisted he was the Messiah, the Buddha, an avatar of Vishnu, or the son of Zeus, you would arrange for him to be examined by a psychiatrist

Jesus has the Characteristics of schizophrenia, narcissistic personality disorder,

Believes in and talks to an invisible being

Believes that worshiping invisible being will affect reality

Delusions of granduer and persecution

Warps reality data to fit predefined beliefs

Accepts doctrinal beliefs of others without critical examination

Two thousand years ago, an alter ego of this invisible man knocked up a Jewess whose husband wasn’t satisfying her.The progeny of this drunken coupling was both god and the son of god.This son of god was killed (but not really, since he’s also god, and god can’t die) and then came back to life to seek revenge,

His killing was a necessary sacrifice in order that we might be forgiven for the sins of Eve, the first woman in the world, who lived 6000 years ago in a magical garden, where a talking snake convinced her to eat a forbidden apple.To show our thanks for this sacrifice, we should put special crackers and wine in our mouths, where they will be magically transformed into his flesh and blood, which we should then swallow despite taboos regarding cannibalism, and vampirism

If you don’...

Delusions of granduer and persecution

Man and Horse that Built Civilization

If you don’t believe all the preceding items, then after you die you will be plunged into a lake of fire and tortured for all eternity.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/03/11 05:47:50
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    The Ironic part is the bible actually says Jesus is a Heretic
    Man and Horse that Built Civilization

"He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD. A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD." (Deuteronomy 23:1-2)

According to the Bible, and regardless of his righteousness or goodwill toward men, mind you, but just because he lacks a penis, he should never enter a Church or Temple.

Also pity a poor man born of a mother who, for whatever reason, including rape, may have born him out of wedlock. He too should, according to the Bible, never enter the Lord's congregation.

The bastard Jesus broke God's word whenever he stepped into a Temple. Do you suppose God had him crucified for this reason? Man and Horse that Built Civilization
  • D.C. Wi... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/03/11 06:00:48
    D.C. Willis
    +1
    " mind you, but just because he lacks a penis, he should never enter a Church or Temple."

Jesus was not lacking a penis. He was circumcised but it did not say they took the whole thing???

According to the text he was not a bastard because his biological father was God and his earthly father was Joseph because he married Mary before the birth.

Santa comes during Christmas not Easter.

Leprechauns are a Saint Patrick's Day thing not Thanksgiving.

Keep the Mythology straight my friend. LOL
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... D.C. Wi... 2012/03/11 06:08:09
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    hes a bastard because God didnt marry mary god mary virgin  meme
    god  jesus meme
  • D.C. Wi... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/03/11 06:15:02
    D.C. Willis
    +2
    According to the Biblical text God did not physically have sex with Marry. It was a miracle just as God did not have sex with the earth but trees and plants grew. God did not have sex with the water before Moses could part it, etc... They are supernatural events like Peter Pan in flight. The talking Donkey on Shrek etc...
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... D.C. Wi... 2012/03/11 06:25:38
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    There actually is a very Rare Condition where a woman is born Pregnant and she will without outside help get pregnant on her own her eggs are fertilized because she produces both egg and sperm

Uterus didelphys I think its called one in 20 million women have it Very Rare
    to people who do not realize what this condition is looks like a virgin birth
  • D.C. Wi... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/03/11 06:29:39
    D.C. Willis
    +2
    I heard a doctor give a lecture about 12 years ago and he stated that virgin births sometimes occur.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... D.C. Wi... 2012/03/11 06:30:37
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    back in primative times ancient people could have interpreted a simple medical disorder for that
  • holyher... D.C. Wi... 2012/03/11 06:34:44
  • D.C. Wi... holyher... 2012/03/11 06:45:21
    D.C. Willis
    +1
    I will look for it. As I said it was 12 years ago and it was not a religious doctor but had something to do with being hermaphrodite.

I am not saying this is the case with Mary it may be just myth. I was not there.

2014/12/23 02:23:16