Was Hitler the antichrist?

Christian 2012/06/19 09:02:58

For many years, I have studied Hitler, the more I learn the
sicker I got. When I first saw his picture as a child, I had nightmares
about him. When I was a child people told me he ironed people into shades, the
thought sickened me and frightened me even more. I studied WW2 over the years.
I learned that Hitler grew up middle class but was abused by his Dad. He was
very close to his mother but she died of breast cancer shortly after his father
died. Hitler inherited a few bucks but lived in poverty. It’s in poverty he
learned to hate, he also did not like women, which I thought strange because he
was so close to his mother. WW1 saved Hitler from the streets but when it was over,
he was in poverty again. He painted a bit but never got very good. There are
not many people in his paintings. Hitler may have had to sell his body to
homosexuals to get by, which may have been the cause if him hating people and
the rejection of mainstream society which was controlled by the Jews at the
time in Berlin. One day as a child,
I was sitting on the bench and the old man told me about the prison camps, he
had a number on his arm. I got depressed because I thought, what if my delicate
mother had to go to one of those horrible camps. Hitler had no morals but tried
to convey an image of morality. He used to have his niece defecate on him to
achieve an orgasm. Eventually he had to kill his niece to cover up this
horrible perversion. So here, you have some of it. His dad beat him, his mom
that loved him dies, and her doctor is a Jew. Then Jews who were in the
mainstream rejected him, poverty another contributing factor. All these things
created a monster but there had to be something else and that something else
lay in history. I believe that the antichrist chooses a body and molds the
person from childhood. Something invites him back to the surface and he is born
on to man, the body of a human, but the soul of a cold-blooded killer. Hitler
murdered 19 million men, women and children, not to mention the other 30
million killed do to the world war he started. Two men were born in the late
1800s that contributed to the eventual murder of millions. Both men had three
male siblings die prior to their eventual successful births. Stalin was born in
1878, Hitler in 1889 both had three older brothers that died at childbirth.
Both disliked women and both killed women they loved.

Stalin killed his own wife Hitler killed his niece. Stalin’s
mother abused Stalin as a child, and Hitler’s father abused Hitler. Satan may
have over seen the safe birth of these two men to try to destroy the world. It
may sound crazy but something makes me think that these guys were not supposed
to be enemies. Together they would have taken over the world and the world
would have been a living hell.

• Marcus Clark 2012/06/20 03:29:48
    Marcus Clark
    +3
    Hitler's actions were definitely evil and anti Christ, but he could not have been the "Antichrist" as described in Revelation. (Same goes for Stalin.)
    The "Antichrist" will not make an appearance as such until after the Rapture, which has not happened yet. (And no one except God know when that will be.)

• Son of thunder 2012/08/17 20:39:36
    Son of thunder
    +1
    I know who the Anti-Christ is because the angel Gabriel told me who he was and that is how i figured out the meaning of this Biblical prophecy!
    This is proof that the Antichrist will become president after Obama raises taxes and then dies a few days later! Obama probably will not raise taxes until after the election
    According to my interpretation of the Bible in Rev. & Dan. Obama is going to win the election! because he is referred to as King #7(Rev. 17:10) who Dies a few days after he will raise taxes(Dan. 11:20)

The Anti-Christ will be the next President after Obama! I have Biblical proof of this in Revelations 17:10! Where it says;
    There are 7 kings and 5 are fallen
    These 5 fallen kings are as follows here- In June 2004 there were 5x living pres. when George W. Bush was President! They were-
    1.Gerald Ford
    2.Jimmy Carter
    3.Ronald Reagan
    4.George H. W. Bush
    5.Bill Clinton
    That means that George W. was king #6 and that makes Obama #7 and the Anti-Christ will be #8 who was 1 of our 7 previous presidents!
    At no time in world history has there ever been 5x kings living all at the same time when king #6 was in office! and the future king #7 was also alive also at that point in time!

What you need to realize hear is that Obama is not going to raise our taxes...

There are 7 kings and 5 are fallen
    1.Gerald Ford
    2.Jimmy Carter
    3.Ronald Reagan
    4.George H. W. Bush
    5.Bill Clinton

What you need to realize hear is that Obama is not going to raise our taxes before the election. So therefore according to Biblical prophecy Obama who is king/pres. #7 will raise our taxes after he is reelected and die with in a few days(Dan. 11:20)!
    The Anti-Christ will become our next President just a few days after Obama Raises taxes and dies
  • Christian Son of ... 2012/08/17 21:41:40
    Christian
    TY for your comment.
  • JackoClubs 2012/07/07 05:35:08 (edited)
    JackoClubs
    +1
    As it's kind of my hobby, I've read a lot about Hitler and WW2 over the years, but I never read anything about his being a "scat" fetishist, much less killing his neice to cover it up.

Hitler's neice was Angela "Geli" Raubal; I know that he was very attracted to her, and she committed suicide over his advances.

He was inconsolable for a long period of time, and there were fears among the early Nazi hierarchy that he might even kill himself.

A lot of stuff like that is propaganda; rumors invented by the Allies to make an already horrible, amoral person seem even worse. I think the scat thing might be one of these rumors.
  • Christian JackoClubs 2012/07/10 03:58:52
    Christian
    She did not commit suicide.
  • JackoClubs Christian 2012/07/10 09:07:47
    JackoClubs
    +1
    According to every account I've read, she did.
  • Christian JackoClubs 2012/07/10 17:34:46
    Christian
    They did not have ballistics in Austria back then, the police chief wanted to arrest Hitler but had no evidence. The gun was found in the opposite hand that she used, this made the police very suspicious. He had to kill her because if it was found out he had sex with his niece he would have lost the respect and backing of his following.
  • JackoClubs Christian 2012/07/11 20:54:28
    JackoClubs
    Huh...never heard any that, in all the books I've read. Where did you get it, beause the circumstance sounds a lot like the Vince Foster "suicide".
  • Christian JackoClubs 2012/07/11 22:17:12
    Christian
    I researched Hitler very close also Stalin who actually killed his wife as well.
    One of the police in the Austrian police department made a note about the gun being in the wrong hand and in a nut shell thought the circumstances were strange. A man close to Hitler was dating her a believe an x driver and he got very jealous of this news because he was having sex with her. He also interviewed a man that said he saw Hitler leave her apartment that night. She lived in an apartment that was over a restaurant. I have other stuff as well but I am pretty sure he killed her.
  • ehrhornp 2012/06/23 00:48:43
    ehrhornp
    +1
    Neither was the antichrist as the antichrist does not exist. Only bad people exist. Good people need to stop them.
  • Christian ehrhornp 2012/06/23 01:05:45
    Christian
    Great answer.
  • ehrhornp Christian 2012/06/23 16:30:01
    ehrhornp
    Thank you. :-)
  • Marcus Clark 2012/06/20 03:29:48
    Marcus Clark
    +3
  • Christian Marcus ... 2012/06/20 04:07:58
    Christian
    +1
    TY for commenting.
  • Melizmatic Marcus ... 2012/06/20 19:35:55
    Melizmatic
    +2
    Furthermore there's supposed to be a period of 3-7 years of false 'world peace' following his immediate ascent to power.

That sure as hell has NEVER happened, thus far....
  • Marcus ... Melizmatic 2012/06/21 00:41:02
    Marcus Clark
    Correct, 3 1/2 years.
  • Angi 2012/06/19 19:26:49
    Angi
    +1
    I was watching a documentary recently and Hitler had a mentor and is mentor reckoned he was a Messiah. Scary stuff. I don't think Hitler was the Antichrist, I think he was a dangerous man. It is obvious that he thought he had a purpose and why he thought that is unsettling.
  • Christian 2012/06/19 19:24:35
    Christian
    He may not have been the antichrist but he sure did damage to the world.
  • raine 2012/06/19 17:05:47
    raine
    +2
    Not if you expect everything in the bible prophecies to come true. Hitler was a dangerous evil man, but biblical writings for after that Antichrist have not come to be.
  • DM Twin 2012/06/19 15:52:41
    DM Twin
    +3
    I can assure you there are things that cannot be explained in life. Moreover , if you do not believe in pure evil you are woefully naive . I have been close enough to look directly into the eyes of pure evil on more than one occasion . I guarantee pure evil in human form exisits and in greater number than anyone can hope to realize .
  • ashdragon88 2012/06/19 11:54:32
    ashdragon88
    +1
    No there's no such thing .... But he certainly was a terrible man who did horrific things.
  • Jiorgia 2012/06/19 11:03:02
    Jiorgia
    +1
    well, firstly there is no such thing as an 'antichrist'

Hitler was a very sick man, he was taught to hate jews his entire life, he grew up amongst violence (his father beating him), he lived in poverty after his parents died where he came into contact with the nazi movement, he joined the army after not getting into the art school he applied for and quickly rose the ranks, he came back more violent and more full of anger then ever, he was a great speaker which gained him notoriety amongst fellow nazis, before becoming furar (obviously I skipped quite a bit).
    hate and violence was instilled in him his entire life.
    I truly believe that he was simply a victim of circumstance in the events that lead him to do the terrible things that he did.
    He also suffered from some mental illness (forget which, I am calling back on 9th grade history class).

I do not believe in evil people, only in atrocious acts.
  • Christian Jiorgia 2012/06/19 19:21:13
    Christian
    +1
    Wow, they taught about Hitler in the ninth grade, that's wild. In my school all the teachers were Jewish, we had to learn about WW2 on our own.
  • Stacie 2012/06/19 11:01:23
    Stacie
    +3
    If not, he certainly seems to have been one in the making.
  • Rusty Bubbles 2012/06/19 10:23:34
    Hitler was the antichrist.
    Rusty Bubbles
    +2
    The Second Coming ~~

Obama
  • Rusty B... 2012/06/19 22:41:19
  • Cyan9 2012/06/19 09:06:31
    Cyan9
    +1
    There is no such thing as an antichrist...
  • Stacie Cyan9 2012/06/19 11:05:13 (edited)
    Stacie
    +4
    It seems that we have ample proof of one currently residing in the White House.........
  • Christian Stacie 2012/06/19 19:23:15
  • Cyan9 2012/06/19 19:24:25
    +3
    Well, not yet...

2014/10/25 03:47:51