WAS GOD KEPT OUT OF PRESIDENT OBAMA'S CORONATION?

Old Salt 2013/01/21 23:37:03
YES, THE DEMOCRATS NOW HAVE A NEW GOD, ALL HAIL OBAMA!
NO, JUST ANOTHER HATEFUL RIGHT WING NUT JOB, HALLUCINATING!
GOOD FOR DEMOCRATS, THERE IS NO GOD!

We ALL know that President Obama's faith has often been challenged by those who declare they fully understand Christian values. His first challenge came with his admitted joining a Church for primarily 'political' reasons as he explained in his book, "Dreams of My Father!" Also, for managing to be a 20-year member of a Church who's pastor, he declares, NEVER heard call for God to Damn America... and not Bless her!

Then we ALL saw the Democratic National Convention where any mention of GOD was removed from it's Platform! For it took one Democrat representative, Methodist Preacher and former Governor Ted Strictland, along with FOX News Network to raise concerns that God had been removed from their party! Gov Strictland stood before the delegates to add back into the platform that "Our faith and belief in God is central to the American story and it forms the values we've expressed in our party's platform!" To re-institute a such provision, the DNC members needed a 2/3rds "AYE" vote from it's delegates. Such "voice" vote was needed THREE times before it was passed! A voice meter device would later show the "YES" vote had no where near the 2/3rds support of the Democrat representatives, but the Political fallout would have been so great, they said it "passed" anyway!

So NOW we have our President calling upon Ms. Myrlie Evers-Williams to give the invocation at President Obama inauguration! Ms. Williams, not even an ordained minister, but a "lay-woman!" She is the widow of civil rights leader Medgar Evers, who was killed by a white supremacist group in 1963. One would not know she was giving a prayer to God though... for God was never mentioned until ONE TIME at the very end when she referenced what our grandmothers may have taught us what He wanted us to be? She even had the intended exclusion of leaving God out in a sentence of our Pledge of Allegiance by saying, "one nation, ....... indivisible, with liberty and justice for all!" No "under God!"

So, are Democrats continuing to throw the Christian God OUT of our country? Is it becoming more and more difficult for Christians to remain in this NEW "No God Zone" of a Democrat Party? Time will see, but normally the best way of knowing what direction a group will take tomorrow is the path they have chosen to get where they are today! Old Salt

• CoinOperatedJoy 2013/02/19 22:26:06
    CoinOperatedJoy
    God has no place in politics. Separation of church and state. I'm so sick of hearing about who left God out of what. GOOD! Keep your God to yourself. Kinda like how we teach children to keep their hands to themselves. Worship and praise your God(s) all you like, but keep your God out of my Government & politics in general. Our country was founded on freedom of religion. That includes the freedom to be kept safe from religion.
  • Old Salt CoinOpe... 2013/02/23 19:58:09
  • CoinOpe... Old Salt 2013/02/23 23:11:15
    CoinOperatedJoy
    I'm not requesting anything, I was stating my opinion. I do not believe God belongs in politics or government. Religion clouds judgement and makes people entirely too emotional.
  • Swordfish 2013/01/28 00:51:37
    GOOD FOR DEMOCRATS, THERE IS NO GOD!
    Swordfish
    +1
    It's about damn time invisible sky daddies were kept out of politics.
  • teigan 2013/01/28 00:20:38
    teigan
    God is not in the Democrat Party, they threw him away when "The One" came along. That farce of a vote was another lie. You're right it didn't pass. But declared it passed for votes they needed. The lies just keep coming.
  • Donald Eric Kesler 2013/01/25 16:02:49
    Donald Eric Kesler
    I've never been comfortable with President Obama's incessant promotion of his Christian faith.

One of his earliest acts was an executive order to create a new White House office for faith-based programs and neighborhood partnerships, expanding upon the initiatives started by the Bush administration.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytime...

The Rev. Barry Lynn, the executive director of the group Americans United for Separation of Church and State, doesn’t like the overt theism of President Obama: “I don’t need to hear politicians tell me how religious they are,” Lynn said. “Obama in a very overt way does what Bush tended to do in a more covert way.”

http://www.politico.com/news/...

Please, if you reply, don't waste everyone's time by claiming President Obama is some sort of covert Muslim.

http://www.snopes.com/politic...
  • sneekyfoot 2013/01/25 14:19:38
    sneekyfoot
    god was helping bill clinton bill and kelly
  • Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA 2013/01/25 11:56:15
    Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA
    +3
    King of Fly's or the garbage President
  • MS PRUD 2013/01/24 19:18:23
    MS PRUD
    +4
    Obama said he was a Muslim so why would he want GOD in anything he does. Look at his accomplishments and you can see he does not read the Bible. But he did not even his Obamacare program so what is new with the nut in the WH.

Martin Luther Kings daughter did not like Obama using her fathers Bible - she said that Obama's are NOT what her father stood for.
  • BUCCANEER BTO- t -BCRA-F 2013/01/23 18:06:37
  • macbeth 2013/01/23 15:10:08
    macbeth
    How many Bibles does he have to swear on how many times?
  • Old Salt macbeth 2013/01/25 04:14:07
  • CoinOpe... Old Salt 2013/02/19 22:28:32
    CoinOperatedJoy
    God didn't belong IN, so, fine by me!
  • Old Salt CoinOpe... 2013/02/23 20:08:04
  • CoinOpe... Old Salt 2013/02/23 23:13:26
    CoinOperatedJoy
    He's everyone's President. Whether you like it or not. He is the President of the United States and deserves respect as such.
  • Bronar 2013/01/23 13:23:14
    Bronar
    +3
    I pretty much feel all religions are cults so it doesn't bother me.
  • Omni 2013/01/23 09:53:47
  • Prophet Omni 2013/01/23 15:47:13
    Prophet
    +4
    Because it is to the Muslims. And this is especially frightening when the majority of Americans have expressed that they have no religious affiliation at all. History has proven over and over that a secular form of government can not withstand the onslaught of an idealogical one.
  • Omni Prophet 2013/01/23 20:06:10 (edited)
    Omni
    +1
    "Because it is to the Muslims. "

Disregarding the falseness of that claim, are you saying that because it's a big deal to one group, you thus have to make a big deal out of it, too? That's the same as jumping off a bridge because everyone else does.

"And this is especially frightening when the majority of Americans have expressed that they have no religious affiliation at all. "

Absolutely not true. Majority of Americans are Christian.

"History has proven over and over that a secular form of government can not withstand the onslaught of an idealogical one."

I have no idea what you're saying here.
  • Prophet Omni 2013/01/24 02:12:46
    Prophet
    +4
    You are obviously not capable of critical and logical thinking. Do you know the ultimate goal of Islam? Are you also aware that many who have claimed to be Christian when questioned further are not affiliated with any practicing Christian community or denomination or non denominational church. And if you are young enough; you will see this country fall right into the hands of the Islamists and Sharia will rule over this country. And you can remember my words. I told you so.
  • Prophet Omni 2013/01/24 02:14:41
  • Old Salt Omni 2013/01/25 04:15:09
  • Benji 2013/01/23 02:34:40
    GOOD FOR DEMOCRATS, THERE IS NO GOD!
    Benji
    +7
    Who cares!!!!! I don't need my president to believe in fairies
  • 11 Phen... Benji 2013/01/23 03:35:24
    11 Phenomenon - eNews
    +2
    Yet you believe in him even though he doesn't believe in you.
  • Benji 11 Phen... 2013/01/23 04:59:26
    Benji
    +3
    No he does. He actually thinks I should not be treated like a second class citizen.
  • Old Salt Benji 2013/01/25 04:19:20
  • Prophet Benji 2013/01/24 02:31:26
    Prophet
    +2
    Ben, The real question is. What does Obama really believe? He will address one group of people as being a believer and another group on a different day as not. We really do not know what he believes. In my research; I have discovered this man talks out of both sides of his mouth. Ben, please don't be swayed by him smooth talking ways and those pseudo expressions on his face. He could have readily learned all of this in Theater 101.
  • Benji Prophet 2013/01/24 03:26:52
    Benji
    +1
    I have a pretty good idea what Obama believes actually. I trust him till he gives me a reason not to
  • Prophet Benji 2013/01/25 06:11:48
    Prophet
    +1
    But Ben; he made a lot of promises in his 2008 campaign and he did not keep any of them. Go back to them on YouTube in 2008. He promised to cut the deficit in half. He damn near tripled it over the next four years. He promised to remove the troops from Iraq his first year in office. He did it his third year but expanded the war in Afghanistan. He promise to reduce unemployment from 7.2%. Instead it grew to almost 10% in August of 2012. His Middle East Goodwill tour his first year in office took him to every Islamic Arab nation and he intentionally ignored israel on this tour. Now what kind of message do you think he sent the islamic world by this action? And what kind of message did he send to Israel by this action? Israel our only ally in the Middle East. They modeled their constitution after ours. And now he has given Egypt 20 f-16 fighter jets (given) as well as many armored vehicles to this nation which has dissolved it's peace treaty with Israel which had been in place since I was 18. And now Egypt has a new government under islamic Sharia law. And he invited this president Morrisi of Egypt to the White House for dinner who is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Ben Obamas Deputy Chief of Staff Valerie Jarrett is Iranian whos family has ties to the Muslim broth...
    But Ben; he made a lot of promises in his 2008 campaign and he did not keep any of them. Go back to them on YouTube in 2008. He promised to cut the deficit in half. He damn near tripled it over the next four years. He promised to remove the troops from Iraq his first year in office. He did it his third year but expanded the war in Afghanistan. He promise to reduce unemployment from 7.2%. Instead it grew to almost 10% in August of 2012. His Middle East Goodwill tour his first year in office took him to every Islamic Arab nation and he intentionally ignored israel on this tour. Now what kind of message do you think he sent the islamic world by this action? And what kind of message did he send to Israel by this action? Israel our only ally in the Middle East. They modeled their constitution after ours. And now he has given Egypt 20 f-16 fighter jets (given) as well as many armored vehicles to this nation which has dissolved it's peace treaty with Israel which had been in place since I was 18. And now Egypt has a new government under islamic Sharia law. And he invited this president Morrisi of Egypt to the White House for dinner who is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Ben Obamas Deputy Chief of Staff Valerie Jarrett is Iranian whos family has ties to the Muslim brotherhood. Hillary Clintons Deputy Chief of Staff is Huma Abedin another iranian with family ties to the brotherhood. He has given me plenty of reasons not to trust him and these are just a few. And now Nancy Pelosi had just hired an Egyptian with the same ties to be her Deputy Chief of Staff this week. Can you not see a pattern here? Do you know what they do to people like you and me in their countries? They hang us. Last year Iran hung 3 teenage boys one as young as 12 years old for being gay. Keith Ellison (D-MN) Andre Carson (D-IN) have plans at this very moment to bring 250,000 more Muslims from the Middle East to live here in the U.S. Are you aware that Islam teaches that we here in the U.S. are the Great Satan and should and will be destroyed. Obama has given all of us enough reason not to trust him and people are just starting to see this now. What will happen when they destroy the second amendment? And we will be unable to defend ourselves against these peaceful invaders who the Obama Administration has invited in? You can't trust the media these days because the Saudis have purchased large market shares in our media. So they pretty much have a say in what goes over the airways. And now that idiot Al Gore has sold his tv channel to Al Jazeer a Saudi Corp. Any questions? refer them to my inbox if you want. Ben keep on top of this stuff please. You say you trust him until he gives you a reason not to. i might suggest don't wait until you have a rope around your neck to not trust him because by then it will be to late. Trust me on this one please.
  • Old Salt Benji 2013/01/25 04:17:34
  • babibumer 2013/01/23 02:23:23
    babibumer
    +2
    What a bunch of BS CRAP - that makes REAL Christians cringe.
  • Old Salt babibumer 2013/01/23 02:45:07
  • babibumer Old Salt 2013/01/25 03:38:24
    babibumer
    +1
    It is only in the far-reaching minds of the far-reaching Right that God is taken out of the Democratic Party. That is just another RW delusion and propaganda tactic and every sane person knows that. What we also know is that God does not have to be mentioned at every single everything everywhere every time. That is only the cloak of the HYPOCRITICAL.

Those who have to spend their time proclaiming what good Christians they are and looking for anything that doesn't "suit" their own warped-mind understanding of Christianity are truly the Hyprocrites of our day and the lesser of our Christian counterparts.
  • Old Salt babibumer 2013/01/25 04:23:04
  • babibumer Old Salt 2013/01/25 04:25:14
    babibumer
    No, I would like for you to post the so-called "Godless platform".
  • teigan babibumer 2013/01/28 00:46:33
  • CoinOpe... teigan 2013/02/19 22:31:35
    CoinOperatedJoy
    +2
    What a shock it's a clip from Faux News.
  • teigan CoinOpe... 2013/02/23 00:20:46
    teigan
    +1
    What a shock that the lame stream media keeps you in the dark. LMAO
  • CoinOpe... teigan 2013/02/23 05:36:38
    CoinOperatedJoy
    OH BURN.
  • jeane CoinOpe... 2013/02/23 00:34:33
    jeane
    +1
    Can you rebut it or just complain about the source that you don't like?

2014/09/01 18:59:20