Was Bubba Frank a victim?

ABCnews.com 2011/11/11 14:34:56

• jaybear 2013/12/03 07:20:28 (edited)
  • georgia salmon 2013/10/15 01:55:27
  • helga 2012/07/28 17:00:00
    No. He said he knew what he was doing and Linda Lusk was vulnerable after her...
    helga
    Personally I think the young man was showing off to his friends and it went out of control.
    Perhaps there is also a prosecutor who did not get along with the then mayor......
  • robfwtx 2012/07/28 02:27:23
    Yes. No matter what his intentions were, Linda Lusk should have stopped the t...
    robfwtx
    She should have nevered been sexting him. If she was thinking clearly, she should have stopped that boy in his tracks. I can't imagine she would have done that to a 14 year old. If she did, that's rape in the eyes of the law.
  • michaeltravelun 2011/11/21 23:03:49
    michaeltravelun
    Ryan, can you see that rat face and the way he talks and his mother with that cheap glossy make-up, "BUBBA" Evil Name!...his mother named him like that because she knew it from born that he was going to be evil like her!!!, he is a user and he will be like that for the rest of his life and I really hope he never has children specially girls, because I do believe what goes around comes round, BUBBA was up to no good right from the beginning like "BUBBA'S" mother, she was not arround "BUBBA" when he needed it most, the LUSK Family was there for that EVIL GUY, why his mother was not there to support him and checking his evil son, maybe she was occupied doing the same as her evil "BUBBA"!!!, let me just finish because it's worth it to get up set, I can just go on, for Thansgiving Linda's family will be without their Mother, but, that EVIL BUBBA and Mother and Family will be celebrating evilness together, not THANKSGIVING!!!!
  • vrhernandez1 2011/11/15 19:56:59
    vrhernandez1
    Open your eyes people. Linda is the victim. That 14 year old kid and his mother need help. For the two of them to play this crap in front of everyone in the nation to see is disgusting. A kid at that age can even reason or rationalize. Do not put him on the pedastol. Hes a flat lying typical teenager with the mentallity that if he tells this lie long enough he will believe it. I have not seen one person support him or the mother. I have not heard from the father, an uncle, the grandparents and cousin....NO ONE. Open your eyes. That lady was his friend, that family was his family away from home while his mother sat at home and took care of her marital problems. That kid wants attention and now that he has it.....Momma comes a running. What a joke. I hope that Linda never sends another text message out of the kindness of her heart. That's what we are talking about here!!!!!!
  • ryan vrherna... 2011/11/15 23:58:11 (edited)
    ryan
    Quite frankly, you sicken me! To defend another female JUST BECAUSE she's one of your own and throw a CHILD VICTIM under the bus because he's a male and that's the real story here - clearly you have some bigtime resentment toward MALES in your past! If the situation was reversed you would never be sitting here TRASHING a 14 yr old girl who's genitals were fondled by a 50 yr old man. You should be ashamed of yourself for the things you've said here about that boy who was groomed and molested by a middle aged woman. He is unable to consent to sex with an adult under the law and you call him a liar, attention-seeker and a joke - some bad karma coming your way for that. The law got it right by putting her on the sex offender registry because she's a DANGER to all young boys she comes in contact with.
    "I hope that Linda never sends another text message out of the kindness of her heart." - excuse me? What does posing in your BRA have to do with kindness?!
  • Counselor1 2011/11/13 15:34:41
    Counselor1
    I can not believe that the process of grievance is being used as a justification for molesting a 14 year old boy. I've worked in Mental Health for approximately 8 years, I did 1 1/2 years as a Parole and Probation officer Intern who worked with a sexual offender caseload prior to beginning my MH career. Further I am a mother of 3 boys, ages 6-13. If Linda Lusk truly is going to use her son's death, and Mental Health condition, as her excuse for sending inappropriate pictures to a young boy and touching him in a sexual way then she needs to be handled as such. This woman needs to voluntarily go to an in patient psychiatric hospital, or if she doesn't agree to go, then she should easily meet the criteria to be detained, against her will, and forced into treatment. Afterall she is clearly a danger to others. To be detained she must be either a danger to herself, a danger to others or be gravely disabled. Outpatient counseling is not the answer, her thinking errors (justifications) for her crime are classic of a sexual offender. I co-facilitated sex offender treatment and she's text book. If Linda does not get the "proper" treatment, based on her excuse, then she will likely re-offend. What's to stop her from using the excuse of a PTSD "flashback" and piggy backing that a...

I can not believe that the process of grievance is being used as a justification for molesting a 14 year old boy. I've worked in Mental Health for approximately 8 years, I did 1 1/2 years as a Parole and Probation officer Intern who worked with a sexual offender caseload prior to beginning my MH career. Further I am a mother of 3 boys, ages 6-13. If Linda Lusk truly is going to use her son's death, and Mental Health condition, as her excuse for sending inappropriate pictures to a young boy and touching him in a sexual way then she needs to be handled as such. This woman needs to voluntarily go to an in patient psychiatric hospital, or if she doesn't agree to go, then she should easily meet the criteria to be detained, against her will, and forced into treatment. Afterall she is clearly a danger to others. To be detained she must be either a danger to herself, a danger to others or be gravely disabled. Outpatient counseling is not the answer, her thinking errors (justifications) for her crime are classic of a sexual offender. I co-facilitated sex offender treatment and she's text book. If Linda does not get the "proper" treatment, based on her excuse, then she will likely re-offend. What's to stop her from using the excuse of a PTSD "flashback" and piggy backing that as reasoning for participating in recidivism later on in her life.
    Do I really think that her grieving over her son's death is the true reason why she commited her crimes? Hell No. Do I really think she needs to go to an in-patient setting? Absolutely not. She needs to be put in jail, not work release, she needs sex offender treatment, talk therapy, and she needs for everyone to stop treating her like a victim, this is just further validating her narcissistic and sexually obscure tendencies. The real victim is the young boy. Irregardless of what he "wanted" or what some say he "started" he is a child, he was 14 at the time, his coping skills, cognitive abilities, thought processes, cause and effect relations, are no where near where an adult's is. Children are in the moment, act first think later. All the individuals who feel that the adult in this situation is the victim of this crime, that the child took advantage of this women, are definitely not trained in either Menthal Health nor have they had experience with sexual offenders.
    The victims in this situation are the male child, Mr. Lusk, and the daughter.
    I am so disappointed in the way 20/20 portrayed this interview. I believe that the manner in which is was handled probably just created hundreds, thousands maybe even millions of future child molestation victims, for the mere fact that many adults are now going to walk away thinking that all their actions are easily justified by depression, lonliness, grievance, and so forth. Thank you 20 freaking 20 for making my job harder now as a Mental Health professional and as a mother of three boys.
  • ryan Counselor1 2011/11/13 16:30:32
    ryan
    +2
    Oh my gosh, Counselor1, your comments are simply BRILLIANT! You as a professional expressed sentiments that I was thinking but couldn't even put into words. You're 100% correct, that everyone condemning this 14 yr old boy as some kind of "predator" know NOTHING of the brain development of children that age. Although they should know since it's reported on the news all the time and shows like SVU, etc...it's pretty much common knowledge that teenagers mentally CANNOT consent to sex with adults, period! It's perfectly obvious that all of these people defending Lusk and calling her the "victim" are completely gender-biased! Something they'd never dream of calling a MALE who touched a young girl's genitals. And then they have the nerve to try and justify that with, "well, boys and girls are different..." NO they're not under the law! And you working in mental health know if anything boys are far less mature than girls at that age, much more susceptible to suggestion.
    I have read other accounts of Linda Lusk parading herself in a bikini around her neighborhood with teen boys BEFORE her terminally ill son ever died. This is obviously a pattern of behavior with this woman which was building for a LONG time. I make the comparison between her and Sandusky because they're both in the sp...

I have read other accounts of Linda Lusk parading herself in a bikini around her neighborhood with teen boys BEFORE her terminally ill son ever died. This is obviously a pattern of behavior with this woman which was building for a LONG time. I make the comparison between her and Sandusky because they're both in the spotlight but they're
    also both similar. Both of these perpetrators were "upstanding" citizens in the community as far as anyone knew, both married, both parents. The major difference as I see it is Sandusky will die in prison from old age or being beaten to death by inmates. But Linda Lusk will live a free and easy life essentially, able to seduce other young men, have her own reality show, appear in porn films, etc. - just like Casey Anthony! I agree a thousand percent with you, Lusk IS a danger to society because she has no remorse. She should never be allowed around young boys again just like any MALE who molested boys wouldn't be. I can't believe it's even a matter for discussion with these people who can't see past her gender and her "loving mom" routine!
    I also agree with you that cases being presented so biased in the media set a precedent for copycat crimes! Like right now another mom claims her baby boy was kidnapped from her car - by all accounts this woman HATED her baby and wanted rid of it - Casey all over again because the media showed how any woman can get off scot free. Just like the way was paved for Lusk by Debra Lefave and others. I agree, 20/20 should do a retraction episode about this case and APOLOGIZE to their viewers. I also think Chris Cuomo should be fired for his biased "journalism". He belongs over there with Geraldo, Fuhrman and Dr. Baden - misandrist cheerleaders for Casey Anthony.
  • vrherna... Counselor1 2011/11/15 20:06:34
    vrhernandez1
    +3
    You need to get out of mental health. You have the mentality of a correctional officer. Linda did not have an agenda when this going on there is no obvious excuse being used. She is not a danger to anyone. You need to open your eyes too being a mother and all. No one has put themselves in her shoes because we are too busy having our "Holier than thou" attitudes. It can happen to anyone. This woman was a friend to everyone in her community for decades. Look at her accolades. To think that she would justify this is completely without merit. That kid needs help and needs to come clean with the lies he is telling. I do not believe a word cause that smirk he has on his face when the gloats about what his friends praised him for ....that is scary and we are all vulnerable.
  • ryan vrherna... 2011/11/16 00:08:04 (edited)
    ryan
    Who do you think you are telling that PROFESSIONAL woman what kind of career she needs to be in?? She's not the one on here defending a CHILD MOLESTER just because that molester happened to be a woman - you are! You have the nerve to bring up her "community accolades" as evidence she's some kind of saint?! What about Jerry Sandusky's decades of accolades and helping the poor, etc? What about Coach Paterno's? Does ANY of that crap matter after their monumental crimes and mistakes they made? Of course not! Do Linda Lusk's accolades and number of friends in high places give her a PASS to molest a boy? Do those things excuse her JUST BECAUSE she's a female and Sandusky was a male? You do nothing but perpetuate double standards and biases and call them FACTS. Quit wasting everyone's time and go clean somebody's house, Guadelupe.
  • vrherna... ryan 2011/11/16 02:11:03
    vrhernandez1
    +1
    Look at the percentages above...it goes to show you that people are not going to get caught up and become victims by kids that want to show off with their friends and gloat about it on TV. This kid is lying and thank goodness that it is all in the open. Those other two sick old men at Penn State. I'll let you have that one. That went on for years and all that will come out too. You too need to open your eyes. Perhaps you could do a little house cleaning too since your finger is pointing in the wrong direction. Oh and this has nothing to do with gender siding. There is no prejudice in when it comes to sick people in the world. Just look in the mirror.
  • ryan vrherna... 2011/11/19 02:17:00
    ryan
    Your so-called "percentages" are worth exactly jack-squat. As I pointed out to another dumb feminist poster on here, look at which states overwhelmingly support Linda Lusk - the RED southern and midwest states which voted for Bush/Cheney twice! States which still condone 14 yr olds marrying adults and their COUSINS! Does that tell you anything about the source of that percentage??
  • Jenny 2011/11/13 07:01:06
    Jenny
    Fact: What she did was wrong by not stopping the boy's inappropriate texts, and by sending a pic of herself.
    Fact: She used bad judgement.
    Fact: He pursued her
    Fact: He got dumped by her daughter.
    FAct: She was in a vulnerable time of life.
    How it got to the point it got to was wrong. She confessed and admitted. Was he a victim? Absolutely not. He fully admits he knew what he was doing. He had full intentions of going far with her. Vulnerable or not she got caught up in the flattery and her mistakes combined with his young teenage ego and hormones led to the predicament. She is an adult and responsible. BUT to say she is a sick rapist, child molester is rediculous. Some of the comments stripping her of all dignity in her life and even questioning her lack of being a mother are absurd. Why do people think things are so black and white? She is now a victim of the law because people can't use COMMON SENSE. To ban her from going to her daughter's swim meets? Insane! Why? Because she goes around molesting kids in a public venue? Come on .People make HUGE mistakes in life. Many spiral downward and do worse things. Some stop, learn, and turn things around. Is what happened wrong and sad? Yes? Is is unforgivable? No!!!!!!!!! How does one major wrong in her life erase all her good? It...
    Fact: She used bad judgement.
    Fact: He pursued her
    Fact: He got dumped by her daughter.
    How it got to the point it got to was wrong. She confessed and admitted. Was he a victim? Absolutely not. He fully admits he knew what he was doing. He had full intentions of going far with her. Vulnerable or not she got caught up in the flattery and her mistakes combined with his young teenage ego and hormones led to the predicament. She is an adult and responsible. BUT to say she is a sick rapist, child molester is rediculous. Some of the comments stripping her of all dignity in her life and even questioning her lack of being a mother are absurd. Why do people think things are so black and white? She is now a victim of the law because people can't use COMMON SENSE. To ban her from going to her daughter's swim meets? Insane! Why? Because she goes around molesting kids in a public venue? Come on .People make HUGE mistakes in life. Many spiral downward and do worse things. Some stop, learn, and turn things around. Is what happened wrong and sad? Yes? Is is unforgivable? No!!!!!!!!! How does one major wrong in her life erase all her good? It doesn't. She is paying for her mistakes. What more do people want? You are all so perfect that you need to come and make sure someone else gets hit by your selfrighteous stones?Such all-knowing judgers are we. There are milllions of people that live much more immoral and disgusting lives that will never be held on trial. I think this is a good story to tell us that we are all vulnerable to falter. The boy, the mother alike. She is a wonderful woman who fell victim to her carnal flesh during a vulnerable time. And the boy was a young teen who fell vcitim to his carnal desires and macho peer pressure. I hope that both families can move on and have fulfilling and happy lives.
  • ryan Jenny 2011/11/13 15:35:02
    ryan
    +2
    Jenny, as a woman you really have the AUDACITY to ask these questions?? - here's some FACTS for you:
    "Is is unforgivable? No!!!!!!!!!" Fact: YES child-rape IS unforgivable...ALWAYS, even when *gasp* a FEMALE commits it!
    "How does one major wrong in her life erase all her good? It doesn't." Fact: Jerry Sandusky also did a lot of GOOD in his life for poor kids, for his wife, his players...but his one MAJOR wrong called CHILD-rape ERASES everything else...so does Linda Lusk's!
    "She is paying for her mistakes. What more do people want?" Fact: No she isn't! "night-time jail" with work release is a JOKE, besides the fact she has NO REMORSE! We want her to go to PRISON for a long time like any MAN would! What part of that don't you understand, MS. feminist?!
    Jenny, buy a clue from the other REAL WOMEN here, MOMS who despise this female monster. My guess is you haven't lived long enough to have experienced the NAIVETE of a 14 yr old boy...or otherwise you just hate males!
  • Jenny ryan 2011/11/14 05:11:11
    Jenny
    +2
    She has not been convicted of rape. Funny you were in the room and know what happened. Innocent until proven guilty. Proof of the texting and picture. 2 different stories on what happened in the bedroom. If she's lying she'll get hers eventually. I have sympathy for the boy very much too. I am far from a feminist. I have 3 boys. And i actually have first hand experience with a son being a victim of sexual abuse. Also with a foster daughter being raped over and over and over as well as sodomized and beyond from ages 1-3. This story is FAR from being the same. All sexual crimes ARE NOT created equal! I have seen sick people. Save your condemning for the real sickos. You obviously haven't had first hand experience with THEM!
  • vrherna... Jenny 2011/11/15 20:17:14
    vrhernandez1
    +2
    You are so right Jenny. The comments these people are making of a women who has such a wonderful track record in her community to think that comments of her wearing a bikini are questioned - is she a woman or not. At what degree do we have to stop being women? I am so sick of these tunnel vision people. I was molested for many years when I was 8, 9 & 10 by the godfather of my other siblings, that SOB came into our home with my parents knowing that he had done 9 years in prison for rape and my father drank with this guy who would take me to the store alone and moleste me in the car every time. Now, that is a Sicko. Linda is a woman of high standards and this kid is pissed cause he got dummped...not only that his smirk on his face during the interviews tells me that it excites him to the fullest knowing that his friends challenged him so he had to make himself look like something happened or he'd be the laugh of the school....I am so sad for Linda cause she cared about him and his family. No one has taken the time to put themselves in her shoes. It is too bad cause now that kid has to go through life convincing himself and the world that his lie hurt and ruined many friendships.
  • ryan vrherna... 2011/11/16 00:17:56
    ryan
    "to think that comments of her wearing a bikini are questioned - is she a woman or not. At what degree do we have to stop being women?"
    What an ASININE statement! Neighbors are the ones who saw her running around in a bikini with her daughter's teenage boyfriends, apparently on a regular basis. The degree to STOP "being women" might be when you turn your wiles and lust onto a young boy like Lusk, Letourneau, Lefave, and Pamela Smart did! Excuse me, but WHO here cares about your molestation? It has NOTHING to do with this case except for explaining why you now HATE MEN and are taking it out on a 14 yr old boy.You truly epitomize a SEXIST in every sense of the word - you're one of these people who will NEVER accept that females can be EVIL, murderers, child molesters, monsters just like men! You're blinded by your own upbringing and past trauma. You are to be pitied more than anything else.
  • ryan Jenny 2011/11/19 02:49:55
    ryan
    "This story is FAR from being the same. All sexual crimes ARE NOT created equal! I have seen sick people. Save your condemning for the real sickos."
    Oh I'm reading the words of a sicko right now, Jenny. The fact that you admit to being the mother of three boys, and yet would NOT press charges against a 50 yr old woman who molested them, speaks volumes about you. You are a feminist, Jenny, because you know you'd put a man in jail who did the same crime...You know you would. I won't save my condemnation for the "real sickos" = MEN only according to you. I'll condemn sicko men AND WOMEN like Lusk and women like you who defend her.
  • MomofBoys 2011/11/12 23:05:38
    MomofBoys
    I am disgusted that this is even a question you have asked! If this were a 14 year old girl and a GROWN man would this even be asked? Even the option in your poll that states, "No matter what his intentions were..." He was a 14 year old boy! Why is it acceptable in our society for a young boy to be sexually abused by a woman?! We need to be advocates for all children. As adults, we need to be their champions and fight for them and their rights. I am apalled that some of the people on this poll want to "slap" the young boy! She is the adult. She is supposed to know the difference. She is supposed to know what is acceptable behavior and what is not. She is pretty sure she touched his penis!? Are you kidding me!? How is that acceptable?! How is that appropriate?! I am sincerely sorry for the loss of her child. This in no way makes her behavior acceptable. I know people who have lost their children. It is a devastating, gut-wrenching, horrible experience that no parent should ever have to go through. That being said, this does not give her an excuse to seek out a child, use her power to control and manipulate him and then molest him. She is guilty and should have been punished just like if this were a man who touched a 14 year old girl inappropriately. Shame on Linda Lusk. Shame o...
    I am disgusted that this is even a question you have asked! If this were a 14 year old girl and a GROWN man would this even be asked? Even the option in your poll that states, "No matter what his intentions were..." He was a 14 year old boy! Why is it acceptable in our society for a young boy to be sexually abused by a woman?! We need to be advocates for all children. As adults, we need to be their champions and fight for them and their rights. I am apalled that some of the people on this poll want to "slap" the young boy! She is the adult. She is supposed to know the difference. She is supposed to know what is acceptable behavior and what is not. She is pretty sure she touched his penis!? Are you kidding me!? How is that acceptable?! How is that appropriate?! I am sincerely sorry for the loss of her child. This in no way makes her behavior acceptable. I know people who have lost their children. It is a devastating, gut-wrenching, horrible experience that no parent should ever have to go through. That being said, this does not give her an excuse to seek out a child, use her power to control and manipulate him and then molest him. She is guilty and should have been punished just like if this were a man who touched a 14 year old girl inappropriately. Shame on Linda Lusk. Shame on 20/20 for giving such a skewed portrayal of this tragedy. I must say it does not surprise me. I have found many of your programs to be one-sided and biased. I don't know how you can truly call yourselves journalists.
  • Meg 2011/11/12 21:45:58
    Meg
    .Vulnerable or not- Linda Lusk is the adult! My heart goes out to her for the loss of her son. However, she is not the victim here- in any way. Many mothers have lost a child, it is not a free ticket to touch a 14 year old child. She got off way to easy. If the rolls were turned and it was a 52 year old man who touched a 14 year a girl- he would be facing a lot more time then 3 moths in jail w/ work release. What a joke! I don't believe 20/20 fairly showed both sides of the story. I will now view 20/20 programs much differently.

Here is a quote from Linda that I found pretty interesting and spoke volume to me,
    "A child asks you for a piece of candy 100 times, you finally just give it to them"
    Really?? 1. No you don't! 2. A child asking for a piece candy and someone wanting a picture of your tits.....completely different.
  • frangelica 2011/11/12 11:08:13
    frangelica
    +1
    It's very sad that her lie detector results aren't allowed in court. Watching the episode I found myself wanting to slap that boy's face...hard! He KNEW what he was doing, every step of the way. He was old enough to know she was vulnerable at the time as well. I only hope that Karma gets him in the end. He's a nasty piece of work. Imagine turning against a family who had treated him with compassion and respect for the majority of his worthless life. Words really cannot express the rage I'm feeling towards him.
  • vrherna... frangelica 2011/11/16 02:40:14
    vrhernandez1
    +3
    I don't feel rage, but I have to say that it was a pretty darn sad how he gloated and cut his own throat during that exam/interview by the news reporter at ABC...cause even the news reporter had him feeling pretty excited and sharp that he was able to get some oral sex from an older women, to note the mother of his ex girlfriend, a woman he loved, who cared about him as if he was her own. Why would even try to do something like that to her? He premeditated this while showing off with his friends. Where do we find innocense in that? I can not even imagine what she felt in that room, all of us will NEVER know, but I believe her heart is good. She is not a molester, the molesters are at Penn State right now getting everything they deserve. To do that to young boys for all those years is something that takes work and manipulation. Linda is not that, she lives the life of a good mother and woman whether we want to think otherwise. To raise a child year after year not knowing if he would live another year or die any moment was turmoil for her and to keep the rest of the family in tact, the husband, the kids, the work, the business, the the the the.....she had alot on her plate and none of us will ever walk in her shoes - EVER. To lose a son who she loved with all her heart. How sick...
    I don't feel rage, but I have to say that it was a pretty darn sad how he gloated and cut his own throat during that exam/interview by the news reporter at ABC...cause even the news reporter had him feeling pretty excited and sharp that he was able to get some oral sex from an older women, to note the mother of his ex girlfriend, a woman he loved, who cared about him as if he was her own. Why would even try to do something like that to her? He premeditated this while showing off with his friends. Where do we find innocense in that? I can not even imagine what she felt in that room, all of us will NEVER know, but I believe her heart is good. She is not a molester, the molesters are at Penn State right now getting everything they deserve. To do that to young boys for all those years is something that takes work and manipulation. Linda is not that, she lives the life of a good mother and woman whether we want to think otherwise. To raise a child year after year not knowing if he would live another year or die any moment was turmoil for her and to keep the rest of the family in tact, the husband, the kids, the work, the business, the the the the.....she had alot on her plate and none of us will ever walk in her shoes - EVER. To lose a son who she loved with all her heart. How sick do you really think she is? So....Just like that she said one day..oh I think I'll get some oral sex on this afternoon with our 14 year old friend of the family while the repair men are in the other room. Adult or no adult, we don't teach our kids to do these types of things so that they can gloat at fairytales....this is what he thought he was in, a fairytale that he made up. The challenge got big by his friends so the lie got bigger, he tried to play it out and when she refused him....well he had to go back and tell his boys he had the old chick give him some oral sex.....are you kidding he couldn't go back with nothing to share....it made him look like he had it going on with the old chick down the street. How sick is that on his part? Remember, he's the one that started this lie, now look at what he's done.
  • ryan vrherna... 2011/11/19 02:40:51
    ryan
    "She is not a molester, the molesters are at Penn State right now getting everything they deserve. To do that to young boys for all those years is something that takes work and manipulation. Linda is not that, she lives the life of a good mother and woman whether we want to think otherwise."

These comments I find very revealing about your own morality. You believe and constantly repeat that only men can be molesters and manipulators. You repeatedly say that all women are good and good mothers. It's clear to anyone with a dime store knowledge of psychology that you hate males. You even hate this teenage boy victim and call him horrible names. Why should anyone therefore believe you would care about the victims at Penn State, who were also boys and around the same age as Bubba?
  • Welts 2011/11/12 04:32:53
    Welts
    +1
    I found it unfair for Linda Lusk and her family to be humiliated this way. I may not a professional face reader but i found it disgusting to see that Bubba and his mom seemed enjoying the attention they are getting. I think Bubba exaggerated the incident.
  • vrherna... Welts 2011/11/15 20:23:30
    vrhernandez1
    +2
    I am with you on this one. That kid Bubba really needs to come clean on this. There is no way in hell that that lady would stoop to that level of jeopardizing everything in her life to give a 14 yr old oral sex. That is so darn sad. Everyone in this forum has an opionion and for once in my life I realize that my 15 & 18 year children are just a capable of Bubba to tell such a story that someone might actually believe them. That is scary and this is why I tell my kids to watch the lies they tell. They better make sure that once it starts, it better not stop. I love a BIG GIANT lie.
  • ryan vrherna... 2011/11/16 00:20:57
    ryan
    I not only believe Bubba's story completely, I believe Lusk PERFORMED ORAL SEX on him - not just "touched it" with her hand. This woman is a predator and a liar...and you are her defender.
  • vrherna... ryan 2011/11/16 03:01:36
    vrhernandez1
    +1
    I am expressing my opionion. You on the other hand are a little emotional and seem like lashing out is the only way you can express yourself and now you sound irrational. I think that there are others in this forum that seem to think the same. You are not the judge or jury here thank GOD. But....you are entitled to an opinion. Thats it. Get a grip dude.
  • ryan vrherna... 2011/11/19 02:30:17
    ryan
    You really have the nerve to sit here and judge me as "emotional and irrational" and mind-read other forum-members' opinion of ME when YOU are on here to defend a 51 yr old woman convicted of sexual abuse of a 14 yr old?? Why don't you get a grip on reality instead. No, THANK GOD there was a real judge and jury un-swayed by the Lusk family's wealth and connections who put her on the sex offender registry where she belongs. THANK GOD she can never legally be around a school or other people's children again. THANK GOD people with your double standards and gender biases will never have the level of education to actually legislate sex laws because you'd let all women molesters and murderers go FREE.
  • gary lloyd 2011/11/12 04:28:32
    gary lloyd
    +1
    This is a travesty... Any 14-15 year old boy who can claim to his friends that he had even a minor suggestion of physical contact with a female will be considered a hero to his friends. He will probably exaggerate to bolster his desire to be considered a real "'stud" by his friends. When I was the same age this type of thing happened frequently, and no one knew which stories were real and which were fantasy, but I am certain that most were fantasy or grossly exaggerated. To me, this boy (young man) has been influenced by his family, and possibly his friends; in doing so, he has ruined the life of a caring, and grieving, mother and community leader.
  • vrherna... gary lloyd 2011/11/16 02:52:02
    vrhernandez1
    +2
    It is sad Gary that he has ruined not only the life of Linda, but the respect of his community, the ones that know he is lying. I hope that one day he finds it in his heart to say that he lied, and that doing this was all a big joke that he had to make up cause he was a real "stud" as you put it by his friends. I am sure that there are people out there reading all of this, but wont admit it, that they too have done the same. Lied to the extent that it was exaggerated to an extent that one day would bit them in the butt....we may NEVER know. However, opinions are meant to be expressed and sometimes statements get the best of people and then they start lacking emotional control. I wonder with all the pounding going on has anyone considered walking in her shoes?
  • Jamie 2011/11/12 02:02:14
    Jamie
    I find it rather shocking that you would even pose such a question! Of course he was a victim. If the tables were turned and Bubba was a 14 year old GIRL having relations with a male, that man would already be in prison with no work privlages and the headlines would read much different. Many young boys are abused daily and deserve to be heard, respected, and sympathized with. It is extremely unfair to use this boy to make this woman look any better than she obviously isn't. My thoughts and prayers go out to Bubba, his mother, and the rest of his family.
  • gary lloyd Jamie 2011/11/12 04:37:57
    gary lloyd
    +4
    This was a typically horny 14 year old boy whose testosterone, and probably his friends' egging him on, led him to try for his first female conquest. His bragging about "it", whatever actually occurred, got out of control and he was then influenced by adults close to him to play the victim. As a teen, I went through these same emotions, although I was never "lucky" enough to really score. But I sure claimed many conquests as most boys do. Let's be real, and remember what it was like when we were 14!!!!
  • ryan gary lloyd 2011/11/12 06:39:05
    ryan
    +3
    gary, as a fellow male, you make me ashamed of my gender! You and Chris Cuomo sound like Geraldo Rivera. Every time a female teacher molests a boy Geraldo says, "no harm done - a hormonal teen boy just got lucky." You're all sick in the head! Explain to me why when a predatory female like Linda Lusk MOLESTS a child it's called "nurturing" and when Coach Sandusky MOLESTS a child it's called brutal rape?! What is the difference other than the gender of the perpetrator?! A lot of Sandusky's victims were also only "fondled" in the locker room - the same crime Linda Lusk admits to! Chris Cuomo, as a journalist I have lost ALL respect for you over this. How dare you ask a 14 yr old boy "did she hurt you?" in that condescending tone because clearly you sympathize with the female molester, Linda Lusk. What a saccharine, softball excuse for journalism, pushing that "grief syndrome" excuse. Oh puh-lease, Chris! Would any male perpetrator ever get away with this hogwash. Maybe Sandusky was grieving the loss of a parent or his pet dog, which drove him to pedophilia - what utter rubbish! But when the criminal is a female this is used every time as an excuse: Mary Kay Letourneau was grieving an unhappy marriage...Susan Smith and Melissa Huckaby were grieving abusive childhoods...Andrea Yate...
    gary, as a fellow male, you make me ashamed of my gender! You and Chris Cuomo sound like Geraldo Rivera. Every time a female teacher molests a boy Geraldo says, "no harm done - a hormonal teen boy just got lucky." You're all sick in the head! Explain to me why when a predatory female like Linda Lusk MOLESTS a child it's called "nurturing" and when Coach Sandusky MOLESTS a child it's called brutal rape?! What is the difference other than the gender of the perpetrator?! A lot of Sandusky's victims were also only "fondled" in the locker room - the same crime Linda Lusk admits to! Chris Cuomo, as a journalist I have lost ALL respect for you over this. How dare you ask a 14 yr old boy "did she hurt you?" in that condescending tone because clearly you sympathize with the female molester, Linda Lusk. What a saccharine, softball excuse for journalism, pushing that "grief syndrome" excuse. Oh puh-lease, Chris! Would any male perpetrator ever get away with this hogwash. Maybe Sandusky was grieving the loss of a parent or his pet dog, which drove him to pedophilia - what utter rubbish! But when the criminal is a female this is used every time as an excuse: Mary Kay Letourneau was grieving an unhappy marriage...Susan Smith and Melissa Huckaby were grieving abusive childhoods...Andrea Yates was grieving post-partum - BOO HOO! - Linda Lusk, you can join the sisterhood of infamous female rapists and murderers where you belong. gary, why don't you try the fantasy forums where you can re-live your "teenage conquest" stories about banging the neighborhood cougar with other likeminded, pervy 40 yr old guys. Outlets for legitimate discussion aren't the place for it!
  • frangelica ryan 2011/11/12 11:28:06
    frangelica
    Aren't YOU the all-knowing one. Who gave you the right to be judge and jury in all of these cases. AND how DARE you compare this case to that of Andrea Yates? That is just totally ridiculous. I am sick unto death of all of you 'holier than thou' types we find lurking around these forums.Not everything is black and white, as much as YOU insist it is. The saddest people in the world are those without compassion. You obviously number among them.
  • ryan frangelica 2011/11/12 16:56:08
    ryan
    +2
    How DARE I compare this case to Andrea Yates? Easily! Yates is like the sacrisanct, holy grail to you radical feminists - another female MONSTER who methodically held five children down one at a time in a bathtub and drowned them. But of course, why am I not surprised that you defend her, frangelica? WHY - only because she's female of course. And just like you excuse Lusk the child molester for "grief syndrome" you excuse Yates the mass murderer for post partum blues. If it were left to a jury of her peers - WOMEN like frangelica - Yates wouldn't even be in a mental ward today, she'd be FREE and having more babies like Casey Anthony gets to do! Oh well, do I even need to ask frangelica's opinion of Ms. Anthony's guilt? Nope! Her comments, "holier than thou types - not everything is black and white," TELL ALL about her support of Casey, Yates, Linda Lusk, Debra LeFave, etc etc. As long as they have a vagina, frangelica says set 'em free!! Oh and, I have compassion for the 14 yr old child VICTIM in this case who (a) wasn't old enough to consent, and (b) isn't old enough to SAY whether he was hurt or not. No one at 14 IS! You on the other hand have "compassion" for a 49 yr old adult molester who, by the way, began grooming Bubba BEFORE her son died, and was seen running around in...
    How DARE I compare this case to Andrea Yates? Easily! Yates is like the sacrisanct, holy grail to you radical feminists - another female MONSTER who methodically held five children down one at a time in a bathtub and drowned them. But of course, why am I not surprised that you defend her, frangelica? WHY - only because she's female of course. And just like you excuse Lusk the child molester for "grief syndrome" you excuse Yates the mass murderer for post partum blues. If it were left to a jury of her peers - WOMEN like frangelica - Yates wouldn't even be in a mental ward today, she'd be FREE and having more babies like Casey Anthony gets to do! Oh well, do I even need to ask frangelica's opinion of Ms. Anthony's guilt? Nope! Her comments, "holier than thou types - not everything is black and white," TELL ALL about her support of Casey, Yates, Linda Lusk, Debra LeFave, etc etc. As long as they have a vagina, frangelica says set 'em free!! Oh and, I have compassion for the 14 yr old child VICTIM in this case who (a) wasn't old enough to consent, and (b) isn't old enough to SAY whether he was hurt or not. No one at 14 IS! You on the other hand have "compassion" for a 49 yr old adult molester who, by the way, began grooming Bubba BEFORE her son died, and was seen running around in a bikini with teen boys! Big shocker huh? A small town, female mayor could also be an opportunistic tramp? Like that other mayor of Wasilla, Alaska - oops! I better watch what I say about the red state princess. Lusk belongs UNDER the jail with Sandusky.
  • MomofBoys frangelica 2011/11/12 23:12:12
    MomofBoys
    +2
    Where is your comapssion for the 14 year old boy? Aren't you the one that wanted "to slap him in the face"? Wow! You can "judge and jury" this young boy, and show him no compassion, but you expect everyone else to show compassion for an adult woman who touched a young boy inappropriately. UNBELIEVABLE!
  • ryan MomofBoys 2011/11/13 00:26:04
    ryan
    +2
    AMEN, MomofBoys! The majority of WOMEN abhor Lusk and other female predators who get off with a slap on the wrist, no matter what frangelica would have us believe.
  • frangelica Jamie 2011/11/12 11:20:43
    frangelica
    I'm happy to note that your opinion seems to be the minority opinion at this point. I see him as a sneaky conniving molester himself. There really IS a difference between boys and girls of that age. He was ruled by his hormones, and he had no thought for the consequences of his actions. He BRAGGED about it. If an older man had sexually 'molested' a girl of that age, the LAST thing she would do is brag about it...in most cases. There ARE a (very) few girls who would, and if they're old enough to brag about a 'conquest' they're old enough to pay the consequences themselves, whether male of female. I think the entire concept of 'statutory' rape should be rethought. Each case should stand alone. The one exception would be when a person in a position of power...e.g. a teacher or coach...should be arrested and charged, as they have not only abused a child but their position as well. IF an actual rape has occurred against a child, male or female, then that person should pay. I'd say the death sentence would be appropriate in that case. At the very least a life sentence with no possibility of parole.
  • ryan frangelica 2011/11/12 16:30:48 (edited)
    ryan
    +3
    And just look WHERE the majority opinion originates - the people who side with sexual predator Linda Lusk live in the SAME states who voted for George W. Bush! Overwhelmingly the ignorant SOUTH where everyone also is married to their second-cousin. Big Shock! Are these your people, frangelica? I'm happy to be in the MINORITY then, with the educated folks who voted for Obama! Oh, ONLY teachers and coaches should be charged for rape you say? Lemme guess, ONLY MALE teachers and coaches should be charged - never female predatory monsters like the slut in Ohio just convicted for having orgies with five teen football players. You also say statutory rape should be rethought?? Are you nuts? You certainly represent some marginal, bizarre views. You reveal your misandry (hatred for males) with the line, "There really IS a difference between boys and girls of that age." Yeah, there IS - the girls are FAR more sophisticated than the boys and a 14 yr old boy is far more vulnerable. But only a male-hating bitter, adult woman such as yourself would call a 14 yr old child victim a "sneaky conniving molester". You're shameful!

2014/07/28 04:23:05