'War on women,' Scripture, and science

Temlakos~POTL~PWCM~JLA~☆ 2012/10/20 13:39:24
Muslims wage the real war on women.
Abortion goes against reason and science, not just Scripture.
With all the nonsense about a phony "war on women," it's time to look more closely at two things:

First, the real war on women rages in Muslim lands, and in Muslim enclaves here in the USA. The shooting of a 14-year-old girl on a school bus is only the latest outrage. We've had honor killings here--and the defendants in those cases have been unrepentant and defiant. There's your war on women. But from the liberals, including liberal women? Crickets.

No, those who cry "War on women!" are talking about abortion. (And "birth control pills," but abortion is the big one.) They say that the only opposition to abortion is theological only. But Paul Ryan pointed out in the VP debate--did anybody catch that?--that reason and science also tell you that abortion is wrong. Why? Because by any reasonable and scientific standard whatsoever, when sperm cell and egg unite, you have a new, unique human being. The linked article goes into enough detail to show you why.

And finally: Some war! If women are under attack in a war, then they are the first combatants in history not to fall in battle. (Other than those who fall to honor killings; see above.) Only their children fall in battle. At their own orders.

Read More: http://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2012/10/20...

• Bryn 2012/10/20 14:14:43
    Bryn
    +8
    Darnit! Meant to click on "ALL OF THE ABOVE"!
    (For some reason clicking on a choice on my laptop is not as easy as it should be!)
    darnit meant click reason clicking choice laptop
    muslims war on women
    muslims war on women muslims war on women

• David Lee Saunders 2012/10/22 12:46:27
    David Lee Saunders
    +1
    I have learned not to get over-worked about campaign slogans i.e, War on Poverty, War on Drugs, War on Women etc. Nonetheless, the above mentioned slogans (viewed outside of the election cycle and the subject matter viewed with a critical and non partisan eye, poverty, drug abuse, and women issues are important) are headline grabbers intended for immediate consumption; and to stay fixed in your mind until and during voting. Likewise, these issues should not be viewed from a liberal, conservative, Demoncrat/Republican party line. I posit that the world is a wonderful place to explore if you get the elephant and donkey off your back.
  • David L... David L... 2012/10/22 13:09:16 (edited)
    David Lee Saunders
    +4
    Also, Why have all you haters of Islam chimmed in on the above subject matter? The debate is centered here, in the good old USA, concerning the recent American phase used by liberal/Demoncrats and a sprinkle of Republicans. The slogan "War on women" is aimed at trying to convince AMERICANS to vote democratic in Nov.2012. But you haters never pass up an opportunity to spread you poison. The autrocities commited in the name of religion is not an excusive Islamic phenomena. In other words, the overwhelming number of child sex offenders are men. Does this mean that all men are child sex offenders? Stop using extreme acts of violence by a small minority within a group, to then paint the entire group with your paint brush laced with rat poison.
  • Lordphoton999 *AFCL* 2012/10/22 05:54:22
    Lordphoton999 *AFCL*
    +1
    You can't deny the facts that both statements are true.
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/10/22 03:19:28
    Muslims wage the real war on women.
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    We are already flirting with sharia law and courts on top of this.
  • moorrbrt1 "In God we Trust" 2012/10/20 23:09:35
    moorrbrt1 "In God we Trust"
    +3
    It does seem to be more of a political tactic than reality. And more women fall under the so-called liberal policy's, than by Conservative ones, because abortion kills female as well as male fetuses. Amazing they seem to miss this.
  • jeepster4 2012/10/20 21:53:39
    jeepster4
    RW conservatives tend to be less than bright whether you refer to them as Fundamentalist Christians or their mirror image in the Muslim conservative sects.
  • mzemma 2012/10/20 20:39:47
    mzemma
    There is a reason men "try" to hold women down... think about it! Men are natural greedy possessive raping bullies... war mongers, who invented God into "their" imagine and likeness. we would have cooperation for the greater good, love for all, peace on earth, no murders, no wars if men would go back to Mars! the sooner the better.. and women can made sperm from bone marrow... Aktims! "and control all that! men are a nuisance!
  • lolitalovely 2012/10/20 20:05:10
    lolitalovely
    Both of those are non-issues. We can't fight the Muslims views on women, because it would be religious persecution in their country and we can't just storm in their and push our own laws on them. It would only make us look like tyrants and would never help those women. We wouldn't gain anything from doing that either. We have to let them fight that on their own. (I think they're doing a pretty good job, though.) Abortion will always be legal. The only real issue is whether the government will fund it or not. Pushing a law that lines up with either side of abortion is political suicide because both sides have so many supporters. Birth Control will never be outlawed. It has many other applications besides just birth control.

Wars are fought. Neither of these can be fought by us. The Muslim problems can be fought internally by them and abortion/birth control will continue until one side loses a significant amount of supporters.
  • exhon2009 2012/10/20 19:45:59
    Muslims wage the real war on women.
    exhon2009
    +2
    Muslims treat women like chattel property to be used and disposed of as the male family members see fit.
  • jerry 2012/10/20 19:05:17
    jerry
    +4
    What about the millions of muslim women who are brutally genitally mutilated at the approval of the "prophet"

female genital mutilation world health organization genital mutulation world health organization genital mutulation
  • MarinerFH 2012/10/20 18:56:11
  • kobidobidog 2012/10/20 18:47:49 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +2
    To oppress is one of the sins of Sodom, and Gomorrah. KJV Isaiah 1:17. Sex of any kind has nothing to do with it. Furries get oppressed because they are human liking it at times. The oppressors of the furies of the furry Fandom act like people pushing Shariah law. The furries have the innocence of Adam, and Eve. They should be allowed to fully express it without people calling them bad when they are no bad at all. Their nude, and Yiffing art is not bad either needing to be treated equal with art that is seen as being clothed..If Muslims call their religion good are as blind as a bat without sonar. USA must judge themselves too. Their institutions,and complex militarily with its many branches mimics Islamic law too.
  • RG 2012/10/20 18:39:32
    RG
    +5
    The foundation of love is respect. Without respect, there is no love. Abortion is a loveless, selfish act. Disrespect for fellow human beings, man, woman, the young, the unborn, is the absence of love. The absence of love is hate. Hate is always destructive, whereas, true love is always nurturing and healing.
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2012/10/20 17:01:03
  • kobidob... mk, Sma... 2012/10/20 18:56:58 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +4
    The Muslims tell me read the Qur'an. People do, and look what they find. Good Job showing how bad that book is.
  • mk, Sma... kobidob... 2012/10/20 19:00:37
  • None of the above
    ♥☆ ـــاطمةfēmàłėفـــــ☆♥
    Muslims,christians,jewsh,Hind...
    Sudia Arabia,Egypt,kuwait,USA,Aphga...
    All contain people ,souls....means the human always do sins or mistakes...regardless what his religion is,

we can talk till the next year about the wars or violence on women in USA a lone...

as well as the (some)sick muslims nations who lost the meaning of Islam....

since the begining of humanity the women was under men's mistreatment...even inside (some) family's" walls ",

so its like to see through one cloudy eye when u say "Muslims wage the real war on women"

maybe its a result of the less intelligent the owner of this post has or

its just a poison arrow .
  • RG ♥☆ ـــا... 2012/10/20 18:59:56
    RG
    +2
    This is an important post, as it brings to the fore the flawed human condition, which is each person's responsibility to help heal - bring to perfection, as much as is humanly possible. We are responsible for each other, to respect, to uplift, to see the good, which is a constant struggle, the fact being that everyone of us is imperfect.

• ♥☆ ـــا... RG 2012/10/20 19:37:01
  • RG ♥☆ ـــا... 2012/10/20 21:05:30
    RG
    +2
    Good to meet you and wish you all the best, from one woman to another. RG
  • ♥☆ ـــا... RG 2012/10/20 21:15:43
    ♥☆ ـــاطمةfēmàłėفـــــ☆♥
    +2
    Thanx dear....u are sweet....here ya a big hug
    big hug
  • kobidob... ♥☆ ـــا... 2012/10/20 19:03:32 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +3
    Lost the meaning? There never was a good meaning to slam. Look at the verses.They are unmistakable.No other interpretation can be made. Treating a woman like a horse, cow, donkey or chicken.Tabari, IX :113. Koran, 4 34. Your own book condemns the Islamic religion.
  • ♥☆ ـــا... kobidob... 2012/10/20 19:32:07 (edited)
    ♥☆ ـــاطمةfēmàłėفـــــ☆♥
    I dare u to bring the Suara of treating women like a horse, cow, donkey...'
    here .....I've read Quraan more than I can count
    and I read it by ITS UNTOUCHED LANGUAGE.
    there is no such BS as u claimed .
    maybe u mistake it with what was the woman's life like in the 'stone age ' of Europe ?????
  • kobidob... ♥☆ ـــا... 2012/10/21 06:22:07 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +1
    Truth hurts doesn't it. Domestic cattle is exactly what it says, and that is exactly what I described. The warlike Muslim that is apparent to all means the book they follow might as well be a general barking orders to kill.
  • ♥☆ ـــا... kobidob... 2012/10/21 06:46:46
    ♥☆ ـــاطمةfēmàłėفـــــ☆♥
    Don't change the suject dogy....where is the proof???
    "truth hurts"..heh ...tell ur self that.
  • kobidob... ♥☆ ـــا... 2012/10/23 19:44:58
    kobidobidog
    +1
    Muslim people beat their wives. it even commands it in the Qur'an. You know I tell the truth. The eye for an eye applies to whoever. Eye for an eye is not overcoming evil with good. Your religion gives evil for evil. How then can your religion be good? Simple logic. How can you deny it? All Muslims need to drop the Qur'an, and their violent religion like a hot potato.
  • ♥☆ ـــا... kobidob... 2012/10/23 20:11:05
    ♥☆ ـــاطمةfēmàłėفـــــ☆♥
    Why its bothering u if i care to be a muslim and refused to drop the quraan???
    U showed ur ignorance here buddy...the "eye for an eye " was in torah too
    There is no difference ...coz they were the GOD'S BOOKS
    If u are unbeliever it doesn't change anything but u...u are risking something u have no idea how bad it is....and there isn't just
    Evil for evil ........quraan has another choice .....that u can forgive ,then u will take the upper ground
    If i shoot u in ur arm ....would u forgive me??????
    Guess not ...i'll be deserved the 'evil'...its pure justic.
    Or u can forgive me then be better than me.
    Where is the 'evil' here???
    And for beating wives....its against islam and the law
    The beat part in quraan for one condition ...when the wife refuses to sleep with her husband ....and that poor husband can not playing outside the marriage.. so she has no right in forbidding him from his joy without an excuse,
    But there are a steps before the 'beating if u love to call it'
    First he has to talk to her
    Then leave her bed for awhile
    Then not talking to her
    Finally if she still not cooperated he is allowed to show his pissed off as to push her aside when he is walking with no harming (for examples)
    Not to use her as a boxing bag like what the men in USA are doing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kobidob... ♥☆ ـــا... 2012/10/27 05:54:05 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    Your soul. Eternal joy will be obtained by giving it. Those that follow the Qur'an as you can testify do not give it over, and over. I am against the Torah too. I follow Jesus alone who does not give an eye for an eye.
    Had there be forgoivingb taught from the Qur'an would we not see it given to people that are not in word Muslims? Muslims will decimate Muslims.?
    What else could I do if you shoot me in the arm? You in Gods eyes will lose not repenting. This is a shell for the soul. Gods light standing there on judgment day is justice. Thinking of me as being better than you would mean you would not shoot me in the arm. Condition opens the door for what is recorded. condition has no unconditional love. We must be now what we will be like forever. Have that conditional law now would be true hell forever. God will reject such people from his house.Those that give joy get joy. The joy the Muslim man seeks is selfish with no joy in it. I do not teach people to treat people like a punching bag. Get off of that.
    Matthew 5;King James Version,38Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: 39But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40And if any man will sue thee at...

Matthew 5;King James Version,38Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: 39But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also. 41And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. 42Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
    ,
    43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 47And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 48Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Religion has the KJV not teaching the truth that is in it.
    Did I show you this? The church wants those three words to be what they are not. The same for the word deviant too.10 things that are abominable. 15 verses about the word perverse. 4 about defile. zero about any sex. or about not having clothing on either,, Pro: 17:23, Pro: 15 4, Job 6 - 30, Pro:, 12 -8, Isaiah, 30 -12, 1 Tim: 6 -5, Deut: 16 -19, Job 8 -3, Jer: 23 -36, Gal: 1 -7, Ecc:, 5 -8, Micah, 3 -9, Pro: 19 1, Pro: 4 24, Pro: 3, 32, Pro: 12; 22, Pro: 20 :10, Pro: 6;16, Heb: 12:15: Isaiah, 59 -3, Mat: 15 - 11, Mark, 7 - 15, KJV.
    Religions teach that hell is a perpetual burning place. Search the scripture, KJV, and you will find out that hell is the Glory of God to the wicked.
    Hell is Gods light seen to the human that kills or hates not being like Jesus is like it was fire. KJV 1 John 1;5, God is light. Heb; 12:29; God is a consuming fire. James 1:17, Father of lights, Hell is the glorified face of God Moses could not look at or become ashes. That light makes the earth to have no more sea making the elements melt, and consumes the wicked around the city of God rev, 20. Hell is not a place. No lost no lake of fire. Gods light is good to those that love to do good.

KJV,Genesis 19:. 9And they said, Stand back. And they said again,
    This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now
    will we deal worse with thee, than with them. That is the sodomite wanting to do bad judging, and condemning Lot talking in the third

person. The gay is not the sodomite.
  • dallasjoe 2012/10/20 16:44:23
    dallasjoe
    Concerning Abortion if youdo not want one only have sex with men with a Vasectomy or if you are a guy who does not Support Abortion well go to the Doc and get "FIXED"
  • Lanikai 2012/10/20 16:28:19
    +4
    DEMS want to slaughter half the women before they are even born.

DEMS applaud the USE of women, and are trying to push islam into our nation thru the schools and public discourse, but islam is bad.

Check out this news story:

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/...

Wow, who is at war with women? DEMS.
  • ☆FritzW☆ 2012/10/20 16:10:31
    ☆FritzW☆
    +3
    I'm not going to pretend and say I have the answer.. I don't. But it is my belief that life starts at conception and I know science backs up that belief. I do not think abortion should be a contraception, but used only in the case of extreme; mother's health, rape or incest. But I do recognize I am one person, one vote.. but that's how it would go if a vote was taken.

With regard to the Muslim war on women, this sickens me to no end and is a real problem that should be dealt with. Here in the US, these enclaves must adhere to this countries laws, not their own! A religion does not grant them the right to cause harm to a human being; we must crack down if we're not doing so already. Other countries, I feel sorry for what occurs there, but don't know what can be done. Being a theocracy in most of those locations, it is the law that hurts the women! And I don't condone nation building so I'm short on answers. Perhaps worldwide shunning and sanctioning of the countries involved until they sign an agreement that protects the women and gives them rights as human beings?
  • irish 2012/10/20 15:50:06
    irish
    when they address the real problems then come and talk to us! domestic  violence
  • Cat Gaurdian 2012/10/20 15:42:28
    Cat Gaurdian
    +2
    This is very sad news -.-
  • Wesloco 2012/10/20 15:34:58 (edited)
    Wesloco
    +1
    I wish you would have provided an other rather thn a none of the above. You're right, what happens in the middle east is horrific compared to what happens in the United States but still are you happy ith th state of affirs in our nation? Why has the Equal Rights Ammendment not been able to pass in over 40 years? It may not be a war against women here but we definitely cannot be the ones without sin to pick up that first stone.

Let he who is without sin
  • Purple ... Wesloco 2012/10/20 16:10:17
    Purple Pinto ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    There is a Biblical standard you are forgetting.

See, as a woman in a free country, I am not only able to speak up, I'm able to right my own wrongs. If I want health care, birth control or a better paying job, there isn't anyone standing in my way of getting it except myself. I do what it takes whether it be better budgeting, a different job, a second job or more education.

Most women in places like Afghanistan, Yemen, Iran and other 3rd world states don't have this freedom or opportunity, so what does the typical liberal American woman do? Whine. Whine for things to get better for her, while her POTUS funds and supports the Middle East moving backwards into further Shariah law oppression. Muslim Brotherhood is moderate my ass, Obama!!

Now what was the Biblical standard you might ask? We see lessons about self pity in I Samuel. God (or whatever force you libs would like to believe in) has blessed the citizens of this country greatly. As a woman, I don't stick my hand out and demand. I provide for myself and my own and I will help others in need. I thwart he who would have me dependent on the government and whining for more. God has provided, and quite richly. I need to trust in Him and do His work - which would be helping others who are oppressed. And I'm not talking abo...

Now what was the Biblical standard you might ask? We see lessons about self pity in I Samuel. God (or whatever force you libs would like to believe in) has blessed the citizens of this country greatly. As a woman, I don't stick my hand out and demand. I provide for myself and my own and I will help others in need. I thwart he who would have me dependent on the government and whining for more. God has provided, and quite richly. I need to trust in Him and do His work - which would be helping others who are oppressed. And I'm not talking about neo con stuff here. No forced presence nation building, just diplomacy, supporting the right ones, (Israel) and being the best example we can be. Being the refuge to those who choose to seek us.
  • Wesloco Purple ... 2012/10/20 23:19:33
    Wesloco
    I'm asking about the Equal Rights Ammendment, why hasn't it passed? It's been in the pipe since the 70s.
  • Purple ... Wesloco 2012/10/21 14:13:58
    Purple Pinto ~PWCM~JLA
    It's been in the pipeline since far before 1970. Take a look here:

Attitudes have changed drastically since it was first introduced by Alice Paul in the early 20th century. Looks like the early culprits were the labor unions while the support largely came from republican women like myself. Other forms of legislation, both good and bad have made the ERA virtually unnecessary and redundant. (EEOC laws, etc.)

Socially, it would also seem very unnecessary. By the '80s, the women's movement, so to speak, had basically wiped out any socially acceptable forms of female discrimination that once existed, while men at the same time had become emasculated by popular culture. The 70's seemed to be the height of that with the effeminate male that was the 'go to' type of sex symbol, but there are still plenty of subtle male destructive images and attitudes out there. Want proof? Think about how many commercials and sit coms there are out there making men look like foolish dolts in the family or work place setting.

This capable, 'liberated', conservative female would declare the ERA a dead horse, personally.
  • Wesloco Purple ... 2012/10/21 14:22:08
    Wesloco
    I think you're reading to much into my post, my question is to you personally, do you think there should be legislation (ERA) to assure and insure that woman not be denied opportunities, compensation and accountability equal to a man?
  • Purple ... Wesloco 2012/10/21 14:45:03
    Purple Pinto ~PWCM~JLA
    No, actually you've changed your question. You first asked why it hasn't passed. I gave you my answer. It became obsolete, redundant, and our American society basically proved that legislation is necessary for all items of social evolution.

As for reading, it would appear you may have not read my reply. My last sentence gives you your answer.
  • Wesloco Purple ... 2012/10/21 14:57:26
    Wesloco
    +1
    Okay, I don't want to make it an argument, (-: When I asked why it hadn't passed I wanted your thoughts on that but we'll leave it at that and from your last sentence in the prior response you called it a dead horse so I interpret that as a no we don't need it. Thanks for your time and enlightened opinion, it was fun! (-:

2014/11/27 19:42:02