WANT TO BET ON OUTCOME OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL RULING ON PRESIDENT OBAMA BEING QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT?? HERB TITUS TOP CONSTITUTION EXPERT SUPPORTS 19TH CENTURY SUPREME COURT RULING , " CANDIDATE" , BOTH PARENTS MUST BE CITIZENS AT TIME OF BIRTH

hazel 2013/02/18 16:19:10
(PRESIDENT ) OBAMAS FATHER WAS NEVER A CITIZEN OF US. HE CAME TO THIS COUNTRY TO STUDY HE WAS A FOREIGN NATIONAL....IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE HE WAS BORN

• RogerCoppock 2013/02/18 18:16:14 (edited)
    I have a different answer
    RogerCoppock
    +30
    This latest episode of Birther delusion, one of thousands, was brought to you by the violent schizophrenic RWNJs on SodaHead.
    crazy

• Heptarch 2013/02/25 21:56:17
    I have a different answer
    Heptarch
    "(PRESIDENT ) OBAMAS FATHER WAS NEVER A CITIZEN OF US. HE CAME TO THIS COUNTRY TO STUDY HE WAS A FOREIGN NATIONAL....IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE HE WAS BORN"

You're right. It doesn't matter where Obama's father was born. Barack Obama was born in Hawaii, which makes him a natural born US citizen.

And what "Constitutional ruling" are you talking about?
  • Old Timer Heptarch 2013/02/26 17:54:24
    Old Timer
    If he was in fact born in HAWAII. A real (unaltered) birth certificate yet to be seen.
  • morris44 2013/02/25 17:12:46
    I have a different answer
    morris44
    Hazel, it's time to move on.
  • twocrows 2013/02/25 05:32:07
    I have a different answer
    twocrows
    +1
    your assertion that John McCain and his entire campaign committee are imbeciles is getting tired. don't you think they hunted for any reason to disqualify him when he ran the first time? they came up empty but you, in your infinite wisdom, have ferreted out what they could not find.

meanwhile, who is it who determines constitutionality in this country? oh, right, the Supreme Court.

who was it who swore Obama in TWICE? oh, that's right, the Chief Justice of the United States. so you're saying Chief Justice Roberts is guilty of treason. i c.

what was the distinction of the Supreme Court prior to its two most recent appointments by this president? it was the most far right court in recent memory. and NONE of them had a problem with the constitutionality of his candidacy, election or ascension to office.

but, hey, why let facts get in the way of your [dare I say it?] racist rant.
    implied face palm
  • Doc. J 2013/02/25 04:10:01
    I have a different answer
    Doc. J
    +2
    We already HAVE 9 Constitutional experts.
    The Supreme Court.
    Incidentally, it's the most conservative SCOTUS in 60 years, and they all seem to disagree with this guy.

(conspiracy theories in 3-2-1...)
  • Michael McFascist 2013/02/25 03:30:15 (edited)
    I have a different answer
    Michael McFascist
    +1
    You know what I hate about people who criticize you Hazel? They criticize what you say... but, they never give you credit for how loud you say it...or how long you say it.
  • Wohuz 2013/02/21 11:37:41
    I have a different answer
    Wohuz
    +1
    The birthers sound like those people who believe that the government are reptiles.
  • hazel Wohuz 2013/02/21 16:41:23
    hazel
    AAHH WELL?
  • JeffDeWitt 2013/02/21 04:30:14
    I have a different answer
    JeffDeWitt
    +1
    There is a lot of court precedence supporting the notion that anyone born in this country is considered a "natural born citizen". The SC is NOT going to rule otherwise and decide Obama is ineligible.
  • Tennessee3501 2013/02/20 23:15:06
    I have a different answer
    Tennessee3501
    +3
    The Clintons have the best private investigators to do "opposition research." If there exists evidence that President Obama is not consitutionally qualified to be President, Hillary and Bill would have found it in 2007 and 2008. We would now be starting Hillary's second term as President!
  • Kara ~~~ American Patriot 2013/02/20 22:12:58
    WHY FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION
    Kara ~~~ American Patriot
    I am being Sarcastic. If this gets pushed under the rug, the way others have of the Obama's, then we are in deep trouble.
  • Red Branch 2013/02/20 19:44:38 (edited)
    PRESIDENT OBAMA AS USUAL WONT FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION
    Red Branch
    +1
    Why follow the Constitution when he can be more flexible during a second term?
    No bets, because people said it does not matter.

Once again, there is no penalty for filing a frivolous lawsuit.
  • ProudProgressive 2013/02/20 15:11:56
    I have a different answer
    ProudProgressive
    +5
    Hi hazel -

Hope you're having a pleasant day.

The Supreme Court ruled that if someone is born on United States soil it doesn't matter what citizenship their parents hold, unless the parents are foreign diplomats or members of an invading military force. This has been settled law for 115 years since the case of United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898). The President was born in Hawaii. His parents could have been Martians and he would still be a natural born citizen.

Sorry.
  • hazel ProudPr... 2013/02/20 18:06:34
    hazel
    +2
    WELL YOU ARE SORRY AND YOU ARE WRONG...... I ALWAYS HAVE A PLEASANT DAY..EXCEPT THE DAY OBAMA WAS RE ELECTED
  • ProudPr... hazel 2013/02/20 18:18:59
    ProudProgressive
    +5
    As you wish. No need to yell.
  • hazel ProudPr... 2013/02/20 18:21:02
    hazel
    +3
    SAYS WHO
  • memebev1 hazel 2013/02/22 18:28:06
    memebev1
    +1
    This sweet lady types in all caps brcause I have a vision problem. I have yet to understand what difference it could make
  • hazel memebev1 2013/02/22 21:36:38
    hazel
    WHO CARES WHAT THE FOOLS WANT SWEETIE.......I AM SO GLAD IT HELPS YOU AND ANNOYS THEM LOL LOL LOL
  • lurx: the soda jerk 2013/02/20 08:10:22
    I have a different answer
    lurx: the soda jerk
    +8
    "HERB TITUS TOP CONSTITUTION EXPERT" (?)

Along with Roy Moore, Titus was an original drafter of the Constitution Restoration Act, which sought to take out of federal court jurisdiction cases that involved public officials that acknowledged God as the sovereign source of law, liberty, or government, and provided for the impeachment of federal judges who disregarded the act. The act did not pass either time it was introduced.

...birthers are funny.
  • ProudPr... lurx: t... 2013/02/20 15:18:06
    ProudProgressive
    +5
    It's hard not to laugh every time the birthers try to create their own reality. They seem to be able to maunufacture "Experts" on everything LOL.
  • Kara ~~... ProudPr... 2013/02/20 22:18:39
    Kara ~~~ American Patriot
    You are the delusional one when it comes to your Obama. He is a fraus.
    Obama one big ass misstake Obama is a fake
  • ProudPr... Kara ~~... 2013/02/20 22:24:34
    ProudProgressive
    +4
    Hi Kara, long time no see.

The President has never practiced Islam. And he was born in Hawaii.

And what's a "fraus" anyway?
  • Kara ~~... ProudPr... 2013/02/20 22:40:24
  • ProudPr... Kara ~~... 2013/02/21 04:22:52
    ProudProgressive
    +4
    Cute. Is that all you've got? You used to be a much more interesting adversary.
  • RH ProudPr... 2013/02/21 11:41:24
    RH
    +1
  • ProudPr... RH 2013/02/21 12:24:31
  • RH ProudPr... 2013/02/21 12:25:17 (edited)
    RH
    +1
    What, can't handle he said it right out of his own mouth? No report claiming he said it... not Alex Jones spouting off about it... He, Obama, said exactly that... "..my Muslim faith.."
  • ProudPr... RH 2013/02/21 12:53:00
    ProudProgressive
    +2
    Obviously, it was a slip of the tongue, as you know.

I bet next you're going to claim that he thinks there are 57 states, right?
  • RH ProudPr... 2013/02/21 13:26:16
    RH
    +1
    Slip of the tongue? When you talk about your religion... (say it is Buddhist) would you "slip of the tongue" and say Christian?

Sorry, I've NEVER slipped up and said my religion is something other than what it is...

When he said "...my Muslim faith..." that rolled off his tongue without even thinking. He didn't correct himself, he kept on going like it was natural. The interviewer had to correct him.

As for the 57 states comment... That was funny as hell. Not sure how anyone that has any kind of education about the USA could screw that up, but whatever.
  • hazel RH 2013/02/21 16:44:47
    hazel
    57?MUSLIM? OH NEVER MIND
  • ProudPr... RH 2013/02/21 17:50:49
    ProudProgressive
    +3
    Believe what you wish. Even if the President were a Muslim that wouldn't change the fact that he is acting in the best interests of all of the American people, including you.
  • RH ProudPr... 2013/02/21 21:49:39
  • ProudPr... RH 2013/02/21 21:58:11 (edited)
    ProudProgressive
    +2
    If you choose not to have health insurance you become a burden on society, because when you get sick or are injured, I'm going to have to pay your medical bills. And by the way, you are entitled to self-insure under the Health Care Reform Act. I hope you've got a lot of money.

If you're making under $400,000 a year your taxes are NOT going up. In fact, you are paying less in income taxes than you have for the last 50 years.

He did sign the NDAA, after the Republicans inserted language authorizing the President to go after US citizens, but if you read the President's signing statement you will find that he has categorically stated that his administration will not exercise that authority.

No one is using drones to attack US citizens on US soil, and no one is planning to. The prospective use of drones in the United States is for surveillance, not attack. They will not even be armed.

OK I take back my prior statement. He is acting in the best interests of all Americans who give a sh*t about America. That obviously does not include you. I apologize for assuming it did.
  • RH ProudPr... 2013/02/22 14:58:03
    RH
    You win Proud. Done arguing with you. You have called me a liar etc one to many times.

Enjoy.
  • ProudPr... RH 2013/02/22 15:01:45
    ProudProgressive
    +2
    I didn't call you a liar. I think you're being very honest in your hatred of America and American values.
  • RH ProudPr... 2013/02/22 15:29:58
    RH
    Maybe not in this one, but you have.

Being to lazy to go to the other thread..
    You stated FEMA doesn't have those vehicles, you are wrong. FEMA was created by Carter in 1979. In 2003, congress created DHS. When they did that FEMA was absorbed by the DHS. So yes DHS and therefore FEMA have those vehicles. Not to mention that not only have I seen FEMA use then, I've been in them while being used by FEMA.

Again. Done with. Enjoy.
  • lurx: t... RH 2013/02/25 03:36:22 (edited)
    lurx: the soda jerk
    +1
    "Slip of the tongue? When you talk about your religion... (say it is Buddhist) would you "slip of the tongue" and say Christian?"

So if Obama says he's a Christian 67,329 times every day, but he briefly misspeaks once about his family background for his chosen religion, you simply choose to interpret that as his admission the he's a Muslim?

...birthers are funny.
  • RH lurx: t... 2013/02/25 04:12:45
    RH
    Have you EVER had a slip of the tongue about your religion? Ever?

How is him being christian or muslim have anything to do with where he was born?
  • lurx: t... RH 2013/02/25 04:23:29 (edited)
    lurx: the soda jerk
    ...so why do you believe that he had a "slip of the tongue", the thousands of times he called himself a Christian?
  • hazel ProudPr... 2013/02/21 16:44:01
    hazel
    NO OF COURSE NOT BECAUSE HIS COURPSEMEN TOLD HIM DIFFERENTLY

2014/10/21 20:11:03