Want Millions of American Jobs IMMEDIATELY? Then deport all Illegal Aliens! Rave if you agree.

MarinerFH 2012/07/07 15:53:41
YES, Open Up Millions of jobs... Deport ALL Illegal Aliens NOW
NO, Obama needs the Hispanic Vote. Hire Illegal Aliens, not Americans.
Other, explain...
Illegal Aliens take millions of jobs away from Americans.

True unemployment is over 18%.

Unemployment among 18-25 Year Old African American Males is over 24%.

Stop all Illegal Aliens from working and millions of jobs become available.

Americans will do every one of those jobs for a fair, living wage.

• Southern Man 2012/07/07 16:22:14
    Southern Man
    +16
    In Alabama we have a law that makes illegal to hire illegals and from what I'm seeing it is working illegals are leaving Alabama and I love it ...

• MARILYN WHITE 2012/08/09 16:27:29
    MARILYN WHITE
    RE THESE PEOPLE BLIND THINKING THEY ARE AMERICAN CITIZEHS.lOOK AT THE SKIN AND FACE AND THEN LOOK FOR A GREEN CARD.tJEY ARE TAKING OVER JOBS AND THE FOOD STAMP OFFICE'.
  • MW121 2012/07/11 21:40:46
    Other, explain...
    MW121
    I am all for being here legally.. Having the opportunity to come here to this great country and shoot for the stars, make something of yourself, but in reality, there are many many illegals and they are the only ones wanting to do work that most americans don't. Rhere are a ton for farming jobs right now and I can tell you that I haven't seen anyone other than a hispanic coming out to harvest crops. My family is in the cherry and grape business and we hire contractors that bring in their crews to harvest.. I believe most are documented, but I leave that up to the contractor.. It's just too costly to hire full time employees, so we use contractors to support all the work we need done. Just the other day, immigration came into town and swept up over 350 illegal workers and there was a huge shortage and fight over crews to get harvesting finished with all the orchards. As the shortage of workers during harvest time, no one was coming out for work other than remaining hispanics.. So as more and more people complain about illegals taking up all the jobs, as immigration comes out and deports them, opportunities are there, but no one wants to do these jobs...
  • Child of light 2012/07/11 08:15:59
    Child of light
    It would be far cheaper to build a Great Wall of Mexi-America than it would cost to treat and educate illegal aliens from Mexico in our already-bankrupt country. Just think what these aliens did to California. It should be 200 feet high, 75 feet wide, and as long as the border between Mexico and the United States, with security posts on top the wall every 250 feet, with cameras, computers, several hundred rifles in each posts along with thousands of rounds of ammunition for the rifles.
  • firebird 2012/07/11 04:46:45
    firebird
    IF they are ILLEGAL.. then DEPORT !!!!!!!
  • Hayley Callaway 2012/07/11 04:30:40 (edited)
    Other, explain...
    Hayley Callaway
    +1
    Not all illegal "aliens" are bad. My cousin's boyfriend was brought here at the age of 2 and is a hardworking man who is kind and sweet. My cousin's American dad is a wife-beating low life who doesn't take care of his family but he's legal.

I also tutor many people who are here illegally and found that the most hard-working people I have ever met were not from America.

We don't need to get rid of illegal immigrants. We need to stop outsourcing and offshoring.

P.S. I love how it says in this ignorant question that one of the options is for Obama to get the Hispanic vote. Apparently, whoever wrote this question doesn't know that you need to be a documented citizen to vote? I think we should deport people who don't know how the government or democracy works, not the illegals.

FUN FACT: Illegal "aliens" know more about how our nation works and the history of our nation more than our actual legal citizens do.
  • Red Branch 2012/07/11 02:23:32
    Red Branch
    Self-Explanatory.
  • debrarae POTL _ PWCM 2012/07/11 02:22:52
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    We have millions of UNITED STATES CITIZENS without JOBS, while OBAMA gives #AMNESTY (which was blocked by LIBS & CONS) 2 millions of #ILLEGALCRIMINAL ALIENS!

Yes the CITIZENS would take those jobs!
  • John BNO 2012/07/11 02:12:26
    Other, explain...
    John BNO
    +1
    I suspect that if you deported all Illegal workers, many agricultural businesses would not survive because the typical American unemployed worker would not be willing to do such hard labor for piece pay. In the mid 60's I work on a potato farm where the immigrant help was delayed. We took a bus to a near by city to labor hall trying to find people to help with the potato harvest. We returned for three days and never found one willing worker. The entire crop rotted in the fields. Things haven't changed much in the last 40 years.
  • Anna Me... John BNO 2012/10/16 03:37:01
    Anna Messenger
    +1
    Perhaps if the welfare laws change, then people won't be so picky about what work they are willing to do. Of course they don't want to do hard work, their needs are already being met courtesy of the taxpayer. If people refuse to take these jobs, they shouldn't be able to get welfare.
  • MarinerFH John BNO 2012/10/16 03:45:59
  • TuringsChild 2012/07/10 22:17:05
    Other, explain...
    TuringsChild
    +1
    It would cost a LOT to build govt up to the point it could do that, and then we would end up with a NAZI government. Far better to merely throw company owners and CEO's into prison for not checking and hiring ANY illegals. No fines, no BS. Prison.
  • MarinerFH Turings... 2012/07/11 01:23:09 (edited)
  • JDreDaCookieMonster 2012/07/10 21:12:40
    JDreDaCookieMonster
    +2
    Let's be honest here, America pretty much needs them if they want things to get done, I mean a lot of american's would rather live off welfare than take a crappy job!
  • MarinerFH JDreDaC... 2012/07/11 01:25:41
  • ☆ Queen... JDreDaC... 2012/07/11 02:19:14
    ☆ QueenAline
    +1
    cut off the handouts, crack down on the fraud and abuse, and you'll see how fast people will take those jobs
  • JDreDaC... ☆ Queen... 2012/07/11 02:38:49
    JDreDaCookieMonster
    Even If we took the jobs that nobody wants, How many people do you think would be efficient at them? How long do you think it would take for a freeway to get built, or a building, or a house!... Maybe we can get the illegals to instruct people on how to do the jobs first, then deport them.
  • ☆ Queen... JDreDaC... 2012/07/11 03:09:06 (edited)
    ☆ QueenAline
    +1
    "Even If we took the jobs that nobody wants, How many people do you think would be efficient at them? "..depends how hungry they are....A freeway being built by city, state or government workers is just as bad....could illegals do it better? I think not.. Maybe we could just deport them
  • Steve 2012/07/10 20:56:37
    Other, explain...
    Steve
    +4
    You know, ICE has been arresting and deporting illegal immigrants left and right, at least at higher rates than during the Bush administration. Any legal citizens looking for jobs around my neck of the woods? The Chili's I work at needs another cook and a couple dishwashers.
  • MarinerFH Steve 2012/07/11 01:26:33
  • BigFig#9 2012/07/10 20:26:32
    BigFig#9
    +1
    Once again a typical Sodahead selection of stupid answers but if you think millions of Americans are going to flock to the fields and Home Depot parking lots to pick up day labor cash jobs you are truly somebody who would find Sarah Palin a viable candidate and be proud to be represented around the world by the extremely well informed Herman Cain. Illegal Aliens need to work in the Gray economy which does not pay enough for most American unemployed to take their jobs... However, our wine and food production as well other select industries would suffer.
  • MarinerFH BigFig#9 2012/07/11 01:30:24
  • BigFig#9 MarinerFH 2012/07/11 02:16:02
    BigFig#9
    Heavily fining illegal aliens? How's that going to work? Perhaps they have assetts in Caymen Island bank accounts available to pay such fines which then seems kind of strange that they've come here to do menial labor. About the best we can do is deport and attempt (at great expense) to secure our borders. Then, after we pay that cost, we'll need to pay the higher agricultural and other productions costs associated with American workers performing these jobs as well as the transitional costs. Better a guest agricultural worker program. Assume when you said Medicare you meant Medicaid but this (and Section 8 issues) are really small bananas compared to the costs that would be associated in preventing illegal aliends from entering. Take a look at http://www.factcheck.org/2009... re: some of the fantastical claims made about the costs of illegal aliens versus best available real information. Agree that something needs to be done both for Americans and honestly for the illegals who are easily victimized because of their status... Shrub had some real good ideas but his own party wouldn't listen.
  • Mari 2012/07/10 20:01:24 (edited)
    Other, explain...
    Mari
    +3
    All the illegals,That I know in the neighborhood, they all have jobs making up to $25.00 per hour.It's sad to me, when I read the news about Americans desperate for a job. Congress has to do something, it's not fair.
  • Steve Mari 2012/07/10 20:52:19
    Steve
    +1
    I'm just curious, but what jobs are they taking that pay up to $25/hr?
  • TheBadOne Mari 2012/07/10 23:11:12
    TheBadOne
    +1
    Which neighborhood do you live in? Sounds like I need to move there...
  • MarinerFH Mari 2012/07/11 01:31:29
  • Mr.Steve 2012/07/10 19:42:15
  • MarinerFH Mr.Steve 2012/07/11 01:32:56 (edited)
  • Mr.Steve MarinerFH 2012/07/11 10:10:09
  • boneman1 2012/07/10 18:12:05
    Other, explain...
    boneman1
    +1
    If you want to get rid of illegals start imposing heavy fines or jail time for people that hire them. If there are no jobs for them they'll have no choice but go back where they came from.

We need to also address the criminal element. We should be looking at ways to go after gangs, many of which are made up primarily of illegals. We should look at ways to use federal RICO laws to impose mandatory prison sentences for people proven to be part of a gang engaged in criminal activities.
  • MarinerFH boneman1 2012/07/11 01:35:31
  • rk 2012/07/10 17:40:18
    rk
    +2
    We Can Deport them
  • jjl 2012/07/10 17:15:05
    Other, explain...
    jjl
    +2
    Deporting all of the illegal alliens will not create more jobs for americans, it is a much larger problem that the government needs to resolve by creating new jobs and quit giving unemployment checks and money to people that dont need it such as lazy as people that don't want to look for a job or women that have like 10 kids from different men. The jobs that illegal alliens do are not going to be done by any american, unless you want to work in the fields for less than minimum wage or dig ditches all day. Not going to happen.
  • rk jjl 2012/07/10 17:42:17
    rk
    +2
    Really why do you ignore history? Each of the three times that Presidents have deported "foreign invaders" the unemployment of the country has decreased. Facts suck don't they
  • jjl rk 2012/07/10 17:57:54
    jjl
    +1
    Show me where you read this and I will see if this is trully a fact.
  • MarinerFH jjl 2012/07/11 01:38:49
  • jjl MarinerFH 2012/07/16 16:52:18
    jjl
    where? post a link or something don't just say its easy to find.
  • rk jjl 2012/07/17 20:32:17
    rk
    it's called research something that... oops you may not have learned that in public school..
  • MarinerFH rk 2012/07/11 01:38:18
  • jjl MarinerFH 2012/07/16 17:00:46
    jjl
    What's excellent and true? The fact is as illegal immigrants have been deported these past few years, unemployment has gone up since 2008 then leveled of then has gone down a little bit but not to where it was before all of the deportations of illegal immigrants. I guess your assumptions are wrong. Go to this link http://www.motherjones.com/ke...

2014/04/24 19:46:16