WANNA SEE MITT ROMNEY HECKLED IN LAKELAND?

damnyoumaggot 2012/09/03 18:21:14
Related Topics: Mitt Romney, Romney, Mitt
Surely I do
Surely I don't
damnyoumaggot...stop saying surely....!
click the read more link or see my answer to the poll...

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBymM2FAwMo&list=PL...

• marylou5 2012/09/17 04:28:37
    Surely I don't
    marylou5
    +1
    Hecklers gain nothing but an escort "out" by security while the audience shouts them down!
  • Maddog 2012/09/09 14:40:48
  • Arizona1950 2012/09/08 06:52:38 (edited)
    Surely I do
    Arizona1950
    and then tarred and feathered ...

It started with Ron Paul and it continues ... The national Republican Party may not want to publicly acknowledge the presence of a true fiscal conservative in this race, but they are certainly taking Gov. Johnson seriously enough to engage in a concerted campaign to get his name off ballots in key states before voters even get a chance to vote.

Jay Kramer, a Mitt Romney campaign supporter from Washington, D.C., filed a challenge on Friday to keep Libertarian candidate for President, Gov. Gary Johnson, from appearing on the Iowa ballot in November.

In recent weeks, with the full support and legal assistance of the Republican Party, Johnson's ballot status has been challenged in Michigan, Pennsylvania, the District of Columbia, Iowa and now Ohio.
  • damnyou... Arizona... 2012/09/08 23:39:04
    damnyoumaggot
    Please do not promote your polls on my polls...Thanks in advance for removing it...
  • Arizona... damnyou... 2012/09/09 00:16:04 (edited)
    Arizona1950
    LOL ... as you wish .... funny thing about the truth though ... it eventually gets out. Your guy is a fraud ... and its time you opened your eyes to it. He's a flip-flopping, lieing, piece of crap.
  • damnyou... Arizona... 2012/09/09 14:47:56
    damnyoumaggot
    Romney is not what I'd call "my guy"....By far not my first choice in this campaign's candidates...But whether you and you're rabid ilk of foaming roaming out of reality's range Libetarians, like it or not...Mitt is the candidate and the person for this moment in time. God, how I wish for the days when you had me blocked.....
  • Arizona... damnyou... 2012/09/09 16:32:06 (edited)
    Arizona1950
    As my nana use to say if wishes were horses beggars would ride. Gary Johnson is not my first choice either but he is on the ballot in all 50 states and that is what is important if we want liberty to continue forward. I blocked for a very short time and I blocked everyone ... no one was singled out it was not personal. To his day I only have one blocked and I had SH do it because he wouldn't stop sending me messages to friend him even after I blocked him. That was personal. I find no sense in blocking people ... I learn a lot from differing opinions.

Romeny is a shill ... The ones who own Obama also own Romney and they want to make sure Obama wins. Why? Because its a tyranny ... they have a king right now and don't want to train a new one. They are preparing for that come 2016 when their hold will be even tighter and more of our liberty and personal freedoms are gone. I doubt Romney will be the Republican contender then ... his usefulness is just about over.

Sadly you seem to represent the mindset that your own integrity and character doesn't matter anymore than the integrity or character of Romney ... He is trying to take down our 1st Amendment before he even gets in office and you really think he's the better alternative to Obama?

His recent antic of trying to get Johnso...

His recent antic of trying to get Johnson knocked of the ballot in at least 4 key states are against your 1st Amendment rights ... no person running for the Presidency of the United States tries to take down the 1st Amendment before he even gets in office! He has deliberately sabotaged his own likeabiltiy and no person of good consequences would vote for this flip-flopping piece of crap.

What one does not oppose they support ... his silence of the antics of the RNC spoke volumes. His involvement in trying to get Gary Johnson off the ballot is deafening.

Remember as he tries to get Johnson off the ballot ... he has done nothing to challenge Obama's ineligibility to be on it ... does this not send a red flag?
  • damnyou... Arizona... 2012/09/10 10:40:27 (edited)
    damnyoumaggot
    So is this some blanket indictment for anybody that votes for Romney? Are we somewhat less "pure" than you??? Vote for Johnson or Obama...the result is the same...
  • Arizona... damnyou... 2012/09/10 13:16:53
    Arizona1950
    You seem to think man is perfect ... we are not. However I definitely won't deliberately vote for a liar in chief ... and Romney's record proves that is just what he is, a liar. Many people will accept this and will move away from him because they believe we deserve better ... and some will stay in their self-imposed comfort-zone of denial and vote for Romney. Romney can't beat Obama ... get over it. Maybe nobody can especially with his history of voter fraud (as Romney now has) ... but I know I won't have helped vote for the same direction ... those who vote Romney and then curse Obama are hypocrites... they are the same coin ... just different sides.
  • damnyou... Arizona... 2012/09/10 13:41:23 (edited)
    damnyoumaggot
    The reason you and your ilk...don't play a part on a national stage...might be...your holier than thou attitude....

Don't tread on me....
  • Arizona... damnyou... 2012/09/11 04:23:14
    Arizona1950
    Nah ... I don't come close to the self-righteous holier than thou's who seek to make more laws against the unalienable rights of another that we see so much of here on SH ... I just believe in the integrity of my vote. I won't deliberately vote for a liar and question why anyone else would ... ?
  • damnyou... Arizona... 2012/09/11 10:50:02
    damnyoumaggot
    Fine then...throw your vote away....vote for "open borders" Johnson...you're so noble and special..you take the high snooty road...yeah...hooray for you....
  • Arizona... damnyou... 2012/09/11 12:55:00
    Arizona1950
    It looks to me you are the snooty one my friend ... and sadly for all the wrong reasons.
  • damnyou... Arizona... 2012/09/11 23:04:34
    damnyoumaggot
    meh....
  • Dan 2012/09/05 03:00:14
    Surely I do
    Dan
    +2
    Dream act full equallity indeed. They need to go back to the Country of origin and come here legally.
  • beavith1 2012/09/04 20:27:41
    damnyoumaggot...stop saying surely....!
    beavith1
    +1
    stop calling me 'shirley'.
  • SimpleAmerican BN-0 2012/09/04 16:39:46
    Surely I don't
    SimpleAmerican BN-0
    +4
    I'm sure that wasn't what they planned on :) You have to love the response of the patriotic American's in the video... USA, USA, USA, USA, USA!!!
  • Dewymoon 2012/09/04 11:58:56
    Surely I do
    Dewymoon
    +3
    Gotta love it when the hecklers get out drowned out by the crowd .... and gotta love the next President and Vice president not lower themselves to making snide comments unlike what Obummer would have done ..... Those two are a class act
  • diane RN 2012/09/04 03:41:17
    Surely I don't
    diane RN
    Why is chanting USA considered heckling? Romney/Ryan stands for everything American, Obama stands for destroying our country.
  • damnyou... diane RN 2012/09/04 12:15:48
    damnyoumaggot
    +1
    The USA chant wasn't heckling..the hecklers were chanting "dream act now, full equality"....
  • prayer ... diane RN 2012/09/09 01:28:25
    prayer warrior
    Ok what do you mean by everything American ? America is diversity not robot thinking and that is her strength diversity.
    Is it American to advoid paying taxes by hiding your money overseas ? General statements get us no where . I was told Romney was satanic now is that true ? The Mormons do believe that Jesus and satan are brothers but is that satanic ?
    I was not awar that they got heckled.
  • seadog6608PWCM 2012/09/04 03:29:40
  • Leasheryn/Lady Willpower 2012/09/04 01:25:21
    damnyoumaggot...stop saying surely....!
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +6
    Always a killjoy in every crowd.
  • prayer ... none 2012/09/09 01:29:36
    prayer warrior
    Well I hope you are right about Mitt and he doesn't leave the country in the same shape he left Ma.
  • dandieselonian 2012/09/03 23:55:17
    Surely I do
    dandieselonian
    I want to see romney and ryan go down on each other .
  • damnyou... dandies... 2012/09/03 23:58:17 (edited)
    damnyoumaggot
    +4
    How nice for you....wearing your rainbow bandana?
  • dandies... damnyou... 2012/09/04 00:06:45
    dandieselonian
    nope I dont wear a hat but I do wear a shooters monical . shooters monical
  • damnyou... dandies... 2012/09/04 00:08:40
    damnyoumaggot
    +3
    bring it....
  • DM Twin 2012/09/03 22:45:22
    damnyoumaggot...stop saying surely....!
    DM Twin
    +7
    HAhahaa a .. Escorted away BY THE CROWD.....I see no need for this actually...let both President Romney and ALSO-RAN Obama speak....Romney is going to be the next President and Obama digs the hole deeper everytime he opens his commie pie-hole.... It was fun to see them tossed out by the crowd though....HAhahaha pussies...
  • damnyou... DM Twin 2012/09/03 22:49:26
    damnyoumaggot...stop saying surely....!
    +5
    Yeah, I watched and stop calling me Shirley.

Chanting 'I am illegal, arrest me." (well I know what they actually chanted) - hey maybe ICE should be on site to help them out.
  • templer003 2012/09/03 21:58:52
    Surely I don't
    templer003
    +3
    U.S.A. !!!! U.S.A. !!!!!! U.S.A. !!!!!!!
  • Theresa 2012/09/03 21:52:14
    damnyoumaggot...stop saying surely....!
    Theresa
    +3
    Not interested in rude people displaying crudity!
  • damnyou... Theresa 2012/09/03 22:03:11
    damnyoumaggot
    +4
    I can understand that, but we Romney supporters handle it just fine.....:~)
  • Theresa damnyou... 2012/09/03 23:10:35
    Theresa
    +2
    Even if they did which I assume they would my statement still stands. I do not want to see loudmouthed ignoramuses on a video if I can avoid it. The same whenever I see the smug mug of the Usurper!
  • damnyou... Theresa 2012/09/03 23:43:15
    damnyoumaggot
    +3
    okay....
  • Stryder 2012/09/03 21:18:39
    damnyoumaggot...stop saying surely....!
    Stryder
    +6
    That didn't go too well for them, did it? :)
  • Boris Badinov 2012/09/03 20:38:50
    damnyoumaggot...stop saying surely....!
    Boris Badinov
    +7
    They're getting in tune for their next 8 years of sour note accusatory pestering. Must be a Republican headed for Power.
  • texasred 2012/09/03 20:15:16
    damnyoumaggot...stop saying surely....!
    texasred
    +7
    Disgusting little libs, aren't they?

2014/10/24 07:08:12