Vote fraud: must GOP let it happen?

Temlakos~POTL~PWCM~JLA~☆ 2012/11/22 00:35:26
The GOP signed its rights away. But ordinary citizens can still act.
That consent decree is there for a reason. Only Republicans commit voter fraud
That consent decree is a fake.
I have another thought.
Sounds incredible, doesn't it? Well, it seems that in 1981, some Republican leaders ran afoul of the "Voter Protection Act of 1965." So they signed a consent decree that said that they would not utter a peep about voter fraud ever again. Not even if they could show that it happened.

Don't just take my word for it, or that of the auithor of the linked article.

Read the consent decree for yourselves!

Now an activist vows to challenge the election, and to do it before the Electoral College has its meetings.

Does he have a chance? Does he have a case?

Read More: http://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2012/11/21...

• cc 2012/12/18 09:44:13
    I have another thought.
    cc
    +1
    Vote Libertarian!!!

LIBERTY!!!!!
  • lark 2012/12/18 02:34:52
    I have another thought.
    lark
    +1
    long enough & stop the fraud before hand Voter ID is a start. He may have a case but not a shot in hell Wish he did.
  • Walt 2012/12/18 02:21:32
    Walt
    +1
    Once District Court Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise drops dead of natural causes, I have to wonder if some other slimy liberal will continue the liberal tradition of disenfranchising voters by allowing their votes to be effectively nullified by the DNC and Friends.
  • Todd Parsons 2012/12/18 02:05:57
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/12/18 01:07:02
    I have another thought.
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +3
    Are any of those who signed that document of blackmail still alive? If not, it's null and void. It seems the Demunists are using it to get away with the same thing they accused the Republicans of doing. We need to get the eunuch RINOS out of the GOP and get more TEA Party Patriots in.
  • norman 2012/12/02 18:15:04
    I have another thought.
    norman
    +1
    I see the little boy who goes by the screen name "reapper" after spewing another bunch of worthless garbage by attempting to repeat the same worthless garbage being peddled by that pissant Allen West., is so secure in his "knowledge" he's blocked me from replying.

Yep, blocking someone from replying to your argument is always a tell-tale sign of your inability to defend your position. It's sort of like giving someone 'the finger' from a moving car - you get to have your say and then run away like a scared child.

When you manage to grow some balls, son, come back and we'll talk.
  • dominic garcia 2012/11/28 02:54:55
    I have another thought.
    dominic garcia
    +3
    If that is the case........It needs to be undone!!!!!! This is too unfair and should have never, ever happened, it is so unbelievably ridiculous!
  • PrettieReptar 2012/11/27 20:18:23
    I have another thought.
    PrettieReptar
    +1
    I think some people are grasping for straws.

This agreement is about limiting the RNC’s ability to engage or assist in voter fraud prevention (prevent means to come before or precede the election), not challenging the results after the polls close.

Could voter fraud have stolen the election? Or could it have simply have been rigged?
  • texasred 2012/11/25 20:34:17
    I have another thought.
    texasred
    +4
    It sure explains why the GOP doesn't fight harder against voter fraud. But it seems strange that this can be continued year after year. I hope we get something done about it, but with Holder as DOJ, I don't think much will be done.
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2012/11/24 23:01:04
  • shadow76 2012/11/24 15:06:55
    That consent decree is a fake.
    shadow76
    +3
    It is Not right! They should stand up
  • Hamilton 2012/11/23 20:34:29
    I have another thought.
    Hamilton
    +2
    Whether you think voter fraud is a real problem or not, it is abundantly clear that the election process IS NOT clear and doubts about the process are hardly unreasonable.
  • Charles R. Anderson 2012/11/23 09:08:35
    I have another thought.
    Charles R. Anderson
    +3
    The consent decree denies a number of activities at the polling place, but it does not say they cannot demand or conduct an investigation of voter fraud by the Democrats.
  • JoLost 2012/11/23 04:58:04
    JoLost
    Roxanne Rubin, a registered Republican from Henderson, Nev., was arrested Friday on a felony charge of attempting to vote twice in the same election. http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

Virginia voter fraud case expands to focus on GOP firm http://www.washingtonpost.com...

LOL
  • Beccy 2012/11/23 01:24:27
    I have another thought.
    +5
    I think we need to scream bloody murder so that this never happens again. Every voter has the right to know that his vote will count and the election is run fairly.
  • Louisa - Enemy of the State 2012/11/22 21:56:36
    I have another thought.
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +3
    lmao.....if you haven't noticed that the GOP is full of crap and as weak as a kitten then you must have fallen asleep in a bomb shelter. I will never become a democrat but I will never trust the Republican Party again. This is twice that they deliberately gave us the shaft and it's not going to happen a third time!

We either build a third party or we become extinct.

As for the decree they signed............they DID NOT SPEAK FOR THE PUBLIC! I was around in 1981 and I didn't approve of any such thing. Did you?
  • rdmatheny 2012/11/22 20:45:43
  • dominic... rdmatheny 2012/11/28 05:20:21
    dominic garcia
    http://www.nmpolitics.net/ind... Democrat fraud! Notice how the newspaper doesn't mention, they are democrats, it is always like that!
  • rdmatheny dominic... 2012/11/28 05:43:34
    rdmatheny
    It's disgusting how both, the Republicans and Democrats (the Oligarchy) can get away with election fraud and the major TV news and newspapers don't even talk about it.
  • dominic... rdmatheny 2012/11/28 05:58:21
    dominic garcia
    +1
    I agree, they should all go to jail. How in the world will we ever have a fair election when we have so many corrupt people working in our government.
  • rdmatheny dominic... 2012/11/28 06:09:10
    rdmatheny
    +1
    Well, the American people have allowed the corruption to infest our government by supporting it.
  • kir 2012/11/22 19:19:28
    I have another thought.
    kir
    +6
    Voter fraud, and more specifically election fraud are perpetrated both both the Republicans and the Democrats. Yet still the worst fraud of all is the false notion that the Republicans and the Democrats are separate entities.
  • Scandalf kir 2012/11/22 19:50:53
    Scandalf
    LOL!
  • kir Scandalf 2012/11/22 20:01:30
    kir
    +1
    Have an issue?
  • Scandalf kir 2012/11/22 20:05:56
    Scandalf
    +3
    You forgot to mention that non "Republicrats" are completely ignored by the media.
    I loved your answere, sorry if you got me wrong!
  • kir Scandalf 2012/11/22 20:37:21
    kir
    +4
    No problem. And yes, non republicrats are ignored by the media. Of course as you probably know, that's because the media is owned by the Republicrats.
  • Scandalf kir 2012/11/22 20:39:08
    Scandalf
    Wise words!
  • kir Scandalf 2012/11/22 20:41:02
    kir
    Are you a member of the politicoid group? I forget if I saw you on the member list.
  • Scandalf kir 2012/11/22 20:45:39
    Scandalf
    Errr... you were actually the guy who invited me!
    Grrrr...
  • kir Scandalf 2012/11/22 21:16:33
    kir
    Well that doesn't surprise me. Not many of the other group members invite. Why grrr?
  • Scandalf kir 2012/11/22 21:20:53
    Scandalf
    Cause you didn't remember me!
    Just kidding!
    BTW, I'm a sort of third party in my Italy (I don't like the bi-polarism that's taking place in my country).
  • ur XLNC-PWCM 2012/11/22 17:51:16
    I have another thought.
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    Since I lean towards the "THEY" are puppets controlled by forces more powerful than 'mere' governments, I'm not surprised. They do what THEY are told, and prosper well.
  • Lee 2012/11/22 15:37:19
    I have another thought.
    Lee
    +1
    The Real Fraud is the GOP itself.

Republicans are NOTHING but pretense.
  • MorbidC... Lee 2012/11/22 18:15:06
    MorbidCynic
    +1
    Prove it, I bet you can't.
  • geegee 2012/11/22 14:10:14
    I have another thought.
    geegee
    +2
    I doubt there is a chance, but I hope someone challenges the election results before the Electoral College meets. We DO know that the election was "won" by voter fraud !
  • Lee geegee 2012/11/22 18:46:47 (edited)
    Lee
    +1
    Hey LIAR.

Quit your lying and whining and face reality.

. . .You pathetic Lying Whiner.
  • Wahvlvke 2012/11/22 14:02:21
    Wahvlvke
    +3
    Like St. Lucie county in Florida with 149% turnout.
  • Patriotic 2012/11/22 14:01:45
    I have another thought.
    Patriotic
    +2
    LOL! You first have to look at the Background of the Decree. There was a suit brought against the RNC for voter intimidation against minorities, and for trying to suppress their vote. The Decree does not say the RNC in "New Jersey" signed away their rights to fight voter fraud, but simply requires them to notify the Courts prior to making such an attempt. This was a measure put in place by the DNC through the courts to prevent the RNC from suppressing the votes of minorities without going through some checks and balances. Nice try... All you have to do is read the document folks...
  • Patriotic Patriotic 2012/11/22 14:14:07
    Patriotic
    +1
    I mean, it's right here in black and white. The Background on the Ruling states:

"BACKGROUND

A. 1981 Lawsuit and Consent Decree

During the 1981 New Jersey gubernatorial election, the DNC, the New Jersey Democratic State Committee (“DSC”), Virginia L. Peggins, and Lynette Monroe brought an action against the RNC, the New Jersey Republican State Committee (“RSC”), John A. Kelly, Ronald Kaufman, and Alex Hurtado, alleging that the RNC and RSC targeted minority voters in an effort to intimidate them in violation of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 (“VRA”), 42 U.S.C. §§ 1971, 1973, and the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments to the Constitution of the United States. The RNC allegedly created a voter challenge list by mailing sample ballots to individuals in precincts with a high percentage of racial or ethnic minority registered voters and, then, including individuals whose postcards were returned as undeliverable on a list of voters to challenge at the polls. The RNC also allegedly enlisted the help of off-duty sheriffs and police officers to intimidate voters by standing at polling places in minority precincts during voting with “National Ballot Security Task Force” armbands. Some of the officers allegedly wore firearms in a visible manner."

I mean, what do we not understand here? Why s...

"BACKGROUND

A. 1981 Lawsuit and Consent Decree

I mean, what do we not understand here? Why should the RNC be shocked or bock at the court's decision to require them to get prior approval before implementing any type of anti-voter fraud plan in the future? Come on guys...read the entire ruling and use your brain.
  • Patriotic Patriotic 2012/11/22 14:19:17 (edited)
    Patriotic
    OMG! The Courts actually required them to obey the state laws pertaining to voting. Wow, what a tyrannical display of power by the courts! Here are the terms listed in the Decree:

"[I]n the future, in all states and territories of the United States:

(a) comply with all applicable state and federal laws protecting the rights of duly qualified citizens to vote for the candidate(s) of their choice;

(b) in the event that they produce or place any signs which are part of ballot security activities, cause said signs to disclose that they are authorized or sponsored by the party committees and any other committees participating with the party committees;

(c) refrain from giving any directions to or permitting their agents or employees to remove or deface any lawfully printed and placed campaign materials or signs;

(d) refrain from giving any directions to or permitting their employees to campaign within restricted polling areas or to interrogate prospective voters as to their qualifications to vote prior to their entry to a polling place;

(e) refrain from undertaking any ballot security activities in polling places or election districts where the racial or ethnic composition of such districts is a factor in the decision to conduct, or the actual conduct of, such activities there and where ...

(e) refrain from undertaking any ballot security activities in polling places or election districts where the racial or ethnic composition of such districts is a factor in the decision to conduct, or the actual conduct of, such activities there and where a purpose or significant effect of such activities is to deter qualified voters from voting; and the conduct of such activities disproportionately in or directed toward districts that have a substantial proportion of racial or ethnic populations shall be considered relevant evidence of the existence of such a factor and purpose;

(f) refrain from having private personnel deputized as law enforcement personnel in connection with ballot security activities."

Now, conservatives, tea party members, and republicans...tell me what is so wrong with that ruling? What you did was clearly a violation of the law, and the court agreed.

2014/04/20 01:20:29