Virginia state senator pulls the race card as Romney erases Obama's 8 point lead. Why do democrats use the race card all the time?

☆ElenaDiamond☆ 2012/07/23 14:15:31
“Mitt Romney he’s speaking to a … segment of the population who does not like to see people other than a white man in the White House or any other elected position.Let’s be real clear about it. We know what’s going on here, and some people may be afraid to say it, but I’m not. I’m not afraid to say it. He’s speaking to that friends out there who do not want to see anybody other than a white person in a leadership position. … This is not about anything other than they don’t want President Barack Obama in office … . ~~Louise Lucas~~ Virginia state senator.

Read More: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obamas-drop-in-vir...

• johnc 2012/07/23 14:59:33
    They do it because.....
    johnc
    +18
    Can't run on Obama care.

Can't run on deficit reduction, did not happen

Can't run on his stimulus idea.

Can't run on the economy

Can't run on reducing unemployment.

what is left?

the race card

NOBAMA 2012

• bill 2012/09/09 19:15:03
    Its all they have left.
    bill
    BUCHANAN TO OBAMA

Finally.............It is Said Publicly. I have never seen the white side explained better! Pat Buchanan had the guts to say it. It is about time.

BUCHANAN TO OBAMA
    By Patrick J. Buchanan

Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America .. Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation.. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to.... This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.. Jeremiah Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American commu...

BUCHANAN TO OBAMA

BUCHANAN TO OBAMA
    By Patrick J. Buchanan

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks. We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??

Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona ? And Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids...? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America ? Is it really white America 's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena . And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear ! ! !

OK...........will you pass it on?

YES. I did but will you?

Because I'm for a better America

I am
    Not racist,
    Not violent,
    Just not silent anymore.
  • princess 2012/07/31 00:12:29
    Its all they have left.
    princess
    Racism is ALL they have, since they don't stand on reason, common sense, logic, FACTS or TRUTH.
    They've proven themselves to be the lowest of the lowest....NO LOW IS TOO LOW for them.
  • voice_matters 2012/07/27 22:14:02
    Its all they have left.
    voice_matters
    look how many on this site said the only reason he won ws because obama was black
  • Selketskiss 2012/07/27 03:27:26
    Its all they have left.
    Selketskiss
    Why would any one be surprised by this..she is the racist..
  • RichardCranium 2012/07/26 07:51:26
    Its all they have left.
    RichardCranium
    They appeal to emotions instead of facts. It's the only way they can justify government sanctioned theft, abortion, supporting the Palestinians, Global Warming...
  • gconner421 2012/07/25 01:25:54
    They do it because.....
    gconner421
    Louise Lucas should be ashamed. Just because things are not looking so well for Obama you should not stoop to such tactics. But unfortunately these black leaders stoop to this level. What you need to realize is that it is the PERSON, not race that we are against. I myself like Herman Cain, Condeleeza Rice, Alan West, and would support any of them and they are black. Obama has done a horrible job as President and does NOT deserve another term. It is because of the horrible job he has done NOT his race. Seems like the blacks are now the ones playing the race card. Shameful!!!!!
  • frank 2012/07/24 17:18:42
    They do it because.....
    frank
    They think that if you don't love Obama you must be a racist.
  • schjaz 2012/07/24 16:30:05
    Its all they have left.
    schjaz
    Their policies are nasty and they refuse to believe their ideas can be wrong so of course, it has to be the racists that don't agree with them. Very poor perspective on their part. Very paranoid and very dangerous. This administration will not rest until they have a race war on their hands.
  • Bob S 2012/07/24 15:14:17
    They do it because.....
    Bob S
    +2
    She is of the old school that black is beautiful and entitles her to open mouth and insert all feet. She has proven herselt to be a racial individular. I think that she has forgotten that white is a color too.
  • Wahvlvke 2012/07/24 14:28:31
    They do it because.....
    Wahvlvke
    +1
    obama voters will be obama voters.
  • Darkitec 2012/07/24 14:02:40 (edited)
    They do it because.....
    Darkitec
    +3
    We're not talking about the brightest bulbs in the closet here. They don't have anything else to use and pulling the race card is an easy way to potentially halt real discussion about an issue. It's a great distraction because those accused, including myself usually feel an obligation to defend them selves against that charge. Though no more. None of them know what's in my head when I talk about poor lazy welfare recipients, or crime filled city neighborhoods, it has nothing to do with race, and if they believe otherwise, then it's their racist belief.
  • schjaz Darkitec 2012/07/24 16:31:25
    schjaz
    Yep, they don't want real discussion because it might pull the curtain to reveal the truth.
  • Cliff 2012/07/24 12:42:54
    They do it because.....
    Cliff
    +1
    They have no sense of shame.
  • Tarheel 2012/07/24 07:59:10
    We do NOT do that....
    Tarheel
    +2
    From my recollection, the number of times that any one had the opportunity to vote for a black person for President was once. So how "does all the time" make sense? I can't identify with Romney and will not vote for him.
  • Hawkeye Tarheel 2012/07/24 10:11:28
    Hawkeye
    +1
    Wrong.. There have been a number of times where the opportunity to vote for a Black Man has presented itself.. Both Sharpton and Jackson ran for President on many occasions and in each case the race card was ALSO thrown out there.. We had Alan West and Herman Cain running in THIS election as well..

But of course,, THEY aren't REALLY black according to the Left.. They're REPUBLICANS..
  • Bob S Hawkeye 2012/07/24 15:16:53
    Bob S
    and I thank God that neither campaign ever really got out of the starting gate. They were and still are the ego maniacs who feel they speak for the African American society. Those two are so far out of reality and hardly have any following except for a few they pander to.
  • Hawkeye Bob S 2012/07/24 15:28:05
    Hawkeye
    +1
    It SEEMS that ONLY the Left Wing Mass Media decided that Jackson and Sharpton were to be the EMPORERS of the Black Community..

They couldn't even get their OWN people to vote for them..
  • Bob S Hawkeye 2012/07/24 16:07:45
    Bob S
    They are birds of a feather. Old crows...
  • Moneyman Bob S 2012/07/30 15:29:30
    Moneyman
    So true about Sharpton and Jackson. Glad to hear someone on the left that can see that as well. thumbs up
  • Tarheel Hawkeye 2012/07/24 17:10:03
    Tarheel
    No one thought Sharpton or Jackson were legitimate candidates, don't make me laugh. Blacks have had the opportunity to vote for one black Presidential candidate in their lives, so far. And I mean, where you actually vote for President, not primaries.
  • Hawkeye Tarheel 2012/07/24 17:27:25
    Hawkeye
    Well.. That's TRUE but it's not what you said originally..And voting in Primaries is but ONE step in the process of a Presidential Election.. Besides.. Jackson ran in GENERAL Elections as an Independent so it's NOT a matter of probabilities.. It's a matter of FACT..
  • Tarheel Hawkeye 2012/07/24 17:37:42
    Tarheel
    I would venture to say that most blacks would not have supported Jackson. They have had one opportunity in their lifetime to vote for a black Presidential candidate. That was obviously what I meant in voting for President. Have women had a chance to vote for a female Candidate (which by the way, I don't care about that at all)? No, but democrats could have voted for Hilary Clinton in the primaries (I didn't but....) that's not the same thing and you know it.
  • schjaz Tarheel 2012/07/24 16:32:31
    schjaz
    Where have you been? There have been several opportunities to vote for a black presidential candidate.
  • Tarheel schjaz 2012/07/24 17:11:58
    Tarheel
    +1
    So over the past, say twenty years, there have been more than one legitimate Presidential candidate that was black? Where you go into the official voting booth and pull the levers for the national election? Ha
  • Hawkeye Tarheel 2012/07/24 17:31:15
    Hawkeye
    Yeah.. Both Jackson and Sharpton ran as Independents after they lost primaries as Democrats.... Their names were often right there alongside all the other candidates.. They HAD to be or THOSE two would have screamed RACISM....
  • Tarheel Hawkeye 2012/07/24 17:43:37
    Tarheel
    +1
    Like I said, don't make me laugh about them as candidates. That's like when (what was the really rich guy that ran some years ago?) I just think it is unfair to keep harping on "the race card" constantly. Plus, it wasn't just blacks that got Obama elected, he also had young people and really had people who usually didn't vote to actually get out and vote. And, in regards to history, blacks have had a relatively short amount of black people to vote for period. And if you have never been shunned because of the color of your skin, maybe you should rethink some comments.
  • Hawkeye Tarheel 2012/07/24 19:53:28
    Hawkeye
    +1
    Actually Blacks have had the vote longer then women and it might come as a surprise to you to find out that they even held public office since 1870..

On February 25, 1870, Hiram Rhodes Revels, of Mississippi,, was elected the first black member of the Senate, becoming also the first black member of the Congress.
  • Tarheel Hawkeye 2012/07/24 22:31:30
    Tarheel
    +1
    Yeah, I knew that. But be real, blacks had a hard time voting even in the 60's don't bring up obscure stuff. And by the way, I'm not black, but I've seen racism and remember it well growing up in the 60's. I remember the church bombings, the missing kids, etc. Let's not sweep everything under the rug.
  • Hawkeye Tarheel 2012/07/24 23:28:33
    Hawkeye
    +1
    Who's sweeping anything under the rug??

And who's talking about anything other then your original claim,, which was clearly NOT true,, that Obama was the FIRST black man or woman that anybody had a chance to vote for but YOU anyway??

What were you?? Born in 1960?? Just a child..Less then ten years old..

I walked the line during the 60s in NEW ORLEANS during the desegration era.. I don't need anybody preaching to me about the ills of racism during that time and least of ALL someone still waiting for the tooth fairy..
  • Tarheel Hawkeye 2012/07/24 23:32:50
    Tarheel
    +1
    I'm not preaching, I'm merely stating what I've seen. I would have thought what I first said was clear, but didn't realize I had to put forth disclaimers. Seriously, you couldn't understand what I was saying? And yes, I was born in 1960 and saw a lot of racism and desegregation. And I wasn't talking about me voting anyway, I used Hilary Clinton as an example. Next time I'll be sure to spell e v e r y t h i n g out so there is not mistaking a meaning.
  • Hawkeye Tarheel 2012/07/24 23:42:53
    Hawkeye
    +1
    ROFLMAO.. Don't bother...What do YOU care if I get it right or not??

I don't mean that in a nasty way.. Just saying..
  • Tarheel Hawkeye 2012/07/24 23:44:58
    Tarheel
    +1
    You knew what I meant and just kept going on. I still think it's unfair to make a big deal of the race card in regards to Obama when blacks have, in reality, had one legitimate black Presidential candidate to vote for. And I care, because it's just not nice.
  • Hawkeye Tarheel 2012/07/24 23:50:50
    Hawkeye
    +1
    Okay.. You've been nice and I don't want to fight with you anyway..

But let's remember.. THIS post is about a BLACK person bringing racism into this race ( no pun intended )..
  • Tarheel Hawkeye 2012/07/24 23:53:04
    Tarheel
    I'm not saying anything else, as I don't want to get into it. Just saying'
    Have a great day!
  • Hawkeye Tarheel 2012/07/24 23:54:04
    Hawkeye
    You too..
  • Tarheel Hawkeye 2012/07/24 23:55:13
    Tarheel
    Thanks!
  • schjaz Tarheel 2012/07/25 18:28:55
    schjaz
    Sweeping? You say not to bring up obscure stuff and then you do it. As usual, it is fine for Liberals to discuss racism and play the racecard but not for Conservatives. Yeah, all the rules need to bend for ppl like you.
  • Tarheel schjaz 2012/07/25 20:02:34
    Tarheel
    Well, I was actually having a conversation with someone else and we discussed it already. My comment was based on the fact that blacks have one legitimate black presidential candidate to ever vote for, so, in my opinion, it's a little unfair to keep saying that. And, you have no reason to be jumping on me anyway.
  • schjaz Tarheel 2012/07/26 17:02:56
    schjaz
    i am not jumping on you....you said Obama was the first viable black candidate and i was correcting you because it just isn't true.
  • Tarheel schjaz 2012/07/26 17:03:50
    Tarheel
    Right, there was another legitimate black presidential candidate before. Keep on dreaming.

2014/08/27 21:24:16