Vets on the 4th of July

Яᴇv☠Doɴɴγ☠Dooᴍ☠Aɢɴosᴛɪc 2012/07/03 16:34:18
Do any of our Veterans feel on edge on the 4th of July with being in big crowds when fireworks are going off around you?

• RicardoCabeza 2012/07/03 22:26:11
    RicardoCabeza
    +1
    I always hate the smell of cordite, and combine it with all the pops and bangs and I want to stay away from it all. But that does not mean that I want them to stop the fireworks for Me.
  • HarleyCharley 2012/07/03 16:55:34
    HarleyCharley
    +1
    I don't go into crowds...
  • Rebel Yell 2012/07/03 16:47:40
    Rebel Yell
    +1
    I'm guessing yes,especially for those who have just returned from a war zone.

When my nephew returned from Afghanistan, he was with me in my truck. We were passing through a neighborhood where people were putting their trash on the curb for pick up. He became visably nervous and got very quiet. I said, " Luke, that is just garbage. There are no bombs in there."
  • None of the above
    Яᴇv☠Doɴɴγ☠Dooᴍ☠Aɢɴosᴛɪc
    Only because I am not a vet!! But the people who I know who've fault in wars have told me in does put them on edge when they're in that situation.

2014/09/02 12:03:52