VERDICT WATCH...Jodie Arais, .what do you think?

peggy 2013/05/04 00:09:55

• Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA 2013/05/04 15:01:41 (edited)
    1st degree
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    Oh course she planned it...the details of her plans might have not have played out exactly as she had imagined ... but she planned it ....just because she didnt do a very good job at it doesnt mean she didnt plan it ....she made a few adjustments along the way as needed when they arose... but her intention all along was to kill him ... I doubt she planned on it be so messy... and she became overwhelmed with trying to clean it up so she did a half ass job of it ...Just because she didnt pull it off with out a hitch... doesnt mean she didnt plan it

• bouncer 2014/06/19 12:04:32
    1st degree
    bouncer
    she has no heart and should never be set free.
  • vio-sonne 2013/05/06 08:40:00 (edited)
    She is guilty I think:
    vio-sonne
    +1
    After the stunning verdicts in some other high profile cases, I couldn't call it this time. Every time real I'm confident about them going away they end up back out on the streets.
    : (
  • peggy vio-sonne 2013/05/06 18:11:27
    peggy
    +1
    I know me too. She's admitted killing him but who knows, I thought OJ. and anthony were going away too. I hope they don't let her walk
  • doomsquirrel 2013/05/05 04:15:43
    hung jury
    doomsquirrel
    who?
  • peggy doomsqu... 2013/05/05 12:45:59
    peggy
    Lol watch the news
  • sneekyfoot 2013/05/04 21:34:50
    hung jury
    sneekyfoot
    Hung jury is what she could get , I guess that means they got big cocks ?
  • peggy sneekyfoot 2013/05/07 00:10:24
    peggy
    If you say so. Your comment is childish.
  • juicebox07 2013/05/04 20:01:44
    manslaughter
    juicebox07
    +1
    M2 or manslaughter. I do not believe she planned it. Also, not to be rude, but I really wish people would check spelling before posting. Her name is Jodi Arias, not Jodie Arais. Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine. :P
  • peggy juicebox07 2013/05/04 23:54:46
    peggy
    Please check your spelling. M2 is incorrect. Please walk on water already. Lol. Troll
  • juicebox07 peggy 2013/05/05 00:30:45
    juicebox07
    Oh right... I'm a troll because I have a difference of opinion. Why bother posting on this site if you want everyone to agree with you?
  • peggy juicebox07 2013/05/05 02:46:12
    peggy
    You attacked my spelling if jodies name I counter attacked your M2. Lol. Turn abouts fair play. You can dish it out but can't take it? Spoiled brat. Hahahaha
  • juicebox07 peggy 2013/05/05 02:51:46
    juicebox07
    I didn't "attack" you. I simply stated that you spelled her name wrong. I even said I wasn't trying to be rude and put a smiley at the end. Calling me a spoiled brat... how very mature of you. That's why I work hard for everything I have. With that said, adios. I refuse to reply to someone so immature any longer.
  • peggy juicebox07 2013/05/05 12:44:53
    peggy
    Oh goodie
  • kitkat42 2013/05/04 18:12:00
    1st degree
    kitkat42
    +1
    She's a sociopath and should spend the rest of her life in prison, no parole.
  • peggy kitkat42 2013/05/04 18:59:15
    peggy
    +1
    Agreed! Never...she looks like an old hag now ...wow what's life on green bologna going to do to her?
  • Jack's Pearl 2013/05/04 18:08:58
    1st degree
    Jack's Pearl
    +2
    Sadly, I knew her and can't believe this. It's scary to learn the true insides of someones mind that seemed peaceful. But I did not know her well.

That said it's 1st degree. It's obvious. She planned this entirely, from buying all the gas she needed in CA, to stealing her grandma's gun, to having alibi plans with that guy that she went to immediately after killing Travis. And her entire amnesia thing is BS. Amnesia isn't in and out. "I don't remember, but when he stepped out of the shower I did ABC." What a joke!
  • peggy Jack's ... 2013/05/04 18:55:05
    peggy
    Im sorry about Travis, my friend, and you know I mean no disrespect with these posts. Its probably good for you to vent anyway. Remember her commemt " No jury will ever convict me" I pray this jury goes 1st degree murder. If the execute her or not is up to them as long as she never gets out. I feel so bad for his family listening to that crap. What's with her recording him? She probably planned to use the tapes to get $$$ out of him or she would tell the church. Also how many ex boyfriends are missing? Thanks for commenting.... feel free to post your feelings prayers to all who were hurt by her.
  • Jack's ... peggy 2013/05/04 20:29:37
    Jack's Pearl
    +1
    It's just creepy. I'm not really hurt by her, but thank you for that.

If she wanted to extort money out of him why would she kill him? LOL Kind of stupid.

I'm hurt for my friend Darryl, that was her ex. She was still stringing him along it sounds like. We all (a bunch of mutual friends) thought they were broken up, and maybe they were, but they had that house together and she was calling him to borrow gas cans! I think he was still in love with her and it breaks my heart. When I heard his voice, while he testified, it sounded so broken up. :(
  • frank 2013/05/04 17:44:18
    1st degree
    frank
    +3
    GUILTY! It was premeditated and deserves the death penalty. I’m hoping that the jury does not come back hung jury.
  • peggy frank 2013/05/04 18:37:04 (edited)
    peggy
    Agree but I doubt they put her to death plus all the appeals it would be 20 years or more. I say life without parole. And the specialty green bologna sandwiches. Omg she would really be begging for the death penalty! Thanks Frank!
    1st degree
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +4
  • peggy Mytstar... 2013/05/04 18:24:25
    peggy
    Yeah she could have at least cleaned up her bloody dammed hand prints. I hope it's 1st degree, even if she dosent get death she will wish she would have. They said she gets 2 hours outside 3 x a week. The rest of the time is in her cell. Just hope its not a hung jury! I belive she was pissed because he told her he was buffing up for his trip, she showed up. He thought he would get a " quickie " before leaving ( normal guy) and get rid of her. She gave him one last chance...so sad. Good comment mystar
  • Mytstar... peggy 2013/05/04 19:28:33 (edited)
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I think she went there to kill him... and hadnt really planned out all the exact details...maybe started thinking ...I would rather have him take me back than kill him... so she plays the sex game with him again...because after all ... if he has sex with her... then everything must be ok between them again... right...also I heard her say somewhere ... that Travis wasnt comfortable with anyone else being around when he showered... so they didnt showered together... I dont think he had any idea that was she was going to come in while he was showering .. and take pictures..... and he might have been angry at her for it and that pissed her off... but I dont believe for one minute that attacked her in any way ....regardless she came there to kill him... and thats what she did
  • peggy Mytstar... 2013/05/04 20:31:13
    peggy
    Did you see the blow up picture of his pupil? She is taking pictures with her right hand, her left behind her back. Its just speculation but pretty frightening. I think it was all about going on that trip. She figured she deserved to go because of all the sexual favors. I totally agree with you she went there to kill him. Travis was her student ...she taught him all the deviant stuff, and recorded it. Hope she's behind bars along time. Did you see the brothers face? He wanted to rip her apart.
  • Mytstar... peggy 2013/05/04 21:21:33 (edited)
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    HLN has a bit of a bet going as to what day and time the verdict will come in... whats your guess... I am going for Monday... around 3:00 ...you should post a poll to place guesses
  • peggy Mytstar... 2013/05/04 23:46:17
    peggy
    +1
    I don't think that many people are keeping up with it to post a poll. You think they will have a verdict Monday? Ok. Ill say Monday 6:66 lol. Monday 5:35 if they stay that late.
  • Mytstar... peggy 2013/05/05 00:09:39
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    OOOooo good guess on the 666 that would fit her perfect
  • peggy Mytstar... 2013/05/07 00:11:32
    peggy
    +1
    We both lost lol
  • Mytstar... peggy 2013/05/07 00:27:57
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    Well Crap.... I sure hope this jury doesnt do the same stupid Sh*t that the Jury for Casey Anthony did ...and convict her of anything less than premeditated 1st degree murder...
  • jumpboots 187th PIR 2013/05/04 03:12:05
    1st degree
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +1
    By by..........
  • A Founding Father 2013/05/04 02:19:22
    hung jury
    A Founding Father
    +1
    I think Jodi deserves a nomination for an Oscar for remaing awake while the A-Hole prosecution team played to the television audience for months on end, with meaningless and unrelated tales of the most boring details of her personal life. Even the O.J. trial was not laced with so much grandstanding by the defense team. I imagine about half the jury is so fed up with this display of absurdity for the media (how much could they pay for the endless days of nothingness?) and will want to go home ASAP.
  • EmersonRose 2013/05/04 02:14:22
    2nd degree
    EmersonRose
    +1
    I dont believe she will get the death penatly. She's guilty for sure. Crime of passion he pushed her buttons to far. Disrespected her to the point she snapped.
  • Mytstar... Emerson... 2013/05/04 18:07:30
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    dont forget ... she showed up at his house in the early morning hours... when she was suppose to be on her way to a completely different state...not the other way around
  • Emerson... Mytstar... 2013/05/04 18:13:11
    EmersonRose
    I agree! Just don't think she should get death!
  • Mytstar... Emerson... 2013/05/04 18:30:27 (edited)
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Debra Milke sat on death row in Arizona since 1989 for the death of her son... and she didnt even kill him and wasnt anywhere around when he was killed ...but had supposedly told a roomate to do it which she has denied ...she was just removed from death row this year after years of appealing ... for the most part ... being on death row allows for harsher prison conditions... with little or no contact with others... and I think she deserves at least that
  • Emerson... Mytstar... 2013/05/04 18:32:16
    EmersonRose
    General population would be harded on her!
  • Mytstar... Emerson... 2013/05/04 19:31:53
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I disagree ... she likes the attention... she will get none of it if confined on death row
  • Emerson... Mytstar... 2013/05/04 19:33:59
    EmersonRose
    That could be true, but i was thinking more along the lines of her gettin beat on :)
  • Mytstar... Emerson... 2013/05/04 19:41:52 (edited)
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    I understand your point... still hope she gets death row... forever is a long time ... especially when you have very little contact outside the cell
  • Emerson... Mytstar... 2013/05/04 19:44:41
    EmersonRose
    Yes it is! I think the girl had mental issues for years & they were not dealt with. Sad really someone that young threw their life away for nothing!

2014/09/30 09:50:43