Valerie Jarret – “After We Win This Election, It’s Our Turn. Payback Time.” Did team obama just show their true intent

☆astac☆~PWCM 2012/11/03 15:57:57
Valerie Jarrett, did you just threaten the American people? Was your statement
a "shot across the bow" of every Conservative in this country? Are you so very
sure that Obama, or should I say Jarrett will win this election, that you use
the word "When" instead of the word "If"?

For
those of you who don't know this witch among witches, her name is Valerie
Jarrett, she is the senior White House advisor to Barack Obama. He doesn't make
a move, or a statement without consulting Valerie Jarrett first. Valerie was
brought into the Obama White House, because both Barack and Michelle owe her,
"big time". Make no mistake about Jarrett's power over Obama and the rest of
the cabinet. Valerie is an A-1 Communist/Socialist/Progressive, and she isn't
afraid to admit it. Her goals are every bit as lofty as Obama's goals.
However, it is Valerie Jarrett's evil and diabolical mind that sets the stage,
makes the plans and her orders are carried out to the "T"!!!

I was
going ask you to click on the above link, and read what Valerie Jarrett stated
to her White House minions, but I believe I will tell you right now, and if you
need to read further background and the whole story, which I suggest
wholeheartedly, you can click on the link, the story itself is actually a short
one, but well worth your attention. So, here it comes, ready or not?!? Valerie
Jarrett said:

"
After we win this election, it's our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us
is against us and they better be ready because we don't forget. The ones who
helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve.
There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won't be a problem for us
this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges
ready to go."

Now,
what do you think she meant by making a statement like that? Connotations of
Nazi fascism are crossing my mind, how about yours? When I close my eyes, I can
imagine Obama's "SS", under the direction and leadership of Valerie Jarrett
coming to my home and dragging me out to put a bullet in my head, simply because
I write a Conservative Christian Blog. Is that what she meant when she said: " Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready
because we don't forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who
opposed us will get what they deserve."
??? What exactly did you mean
Valerie? I think I'm on the right track. How about when she said: "Congress won't be a problem for us this time." Is
Valerie alluding to the fact that when Obama wins this election, the United
States will have been "fundamentally transformed" from a Democratic Republic
into an Obama/Jarrett Dictatorship, or will that be the Jarrett/Obama
Dictatorship? Does she mean that "congress" won't be a problem, because there
will no longer be a congress, and "We the People" will not have representation
in Washington? Oh yes, that is exactly what she meant, I don't doubt that one
bit. I guess the people won't need representation anymore, because in the
Obama/Jarrett ideological pseudo-nirvana nation, only those two will decide what
is good for the people, the "collective", if you will.

I
imagine all of you readers are discerning enough to read out of Jarrett's
statement what you will. I see it as a "Declaration of War" by the White House
to the American people. One thing it is not, is an idle threat, and it
shouldn't be taken lightly. Valerie Jarrett's statement, in my opinion is at
the very least, "extremely disturbing". It is a look into the very near future
and into the black hearts of those who are now in control of this
nation.

I have
a word for Valerie Jarrett: "You do not know what resistance
is, until you've threatened the resolve of the American people"!

God
Help Us

Sincerely,

The
Watchman
bdfgd

Read More: http://sargee5.blogspot.com/2012/11/valerie-jarret...

• gunner 2012/11/03 17:09:25
    gunner
    +15
    Excellent post !! Thank you very much, indeed . I`ve been hearing the same info on the shortwave radio stations. This woman is evil. I expect if he does win, we will soon see why the Gov. ordered so much 40 cal. hollow point ammo. I suspect it would supply his citizen army that he spoke of, a few yr. ago. The stations that I tune into are 5.920 , at 8:pm cst. and 4.840 at 9:pm cst. For Asian news, I go to 5.950 at 8pm and 9pm cst.

• Big brother 2012/11/04 13:02:24
    Big brother
    I am a victim . I have to scream to any one that will listen. Help look at me. Please. I have to say the level too which you have stooped is un charted. You don't play victim very well. Just stop.
  • ☆astac☆... Big bro... 2012/11/04 16:10:29
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +1
    You are just spouting gibberish as usual
  • Hawkeye Big bro... 2012/11/04 16:39:24
    Hawkeye
    +3
    No TRUE American plays the victim very well.. WE don't normally have the experience that we've been subjected to these last 4 years..

WE don't PLAY it very well.. WE don't LIKE it at ALL and we're NOT going to BE victims anymore..

If Obama wants revenge he'll get a real good taste of it in the form of getting tossed out this Tuesday only it WON'T be him getting the revenge.. It'll be the American People..
  • Jesse-T... Hawkeye 2012/11/04 18:58:54
    Jesse-Tired of Liberal Lunacy
    +1
    You got THAT right!
  • rbeas Hawkeye 2012/11/05 14:28:14
    rbeas
    What exactly is a TRUE American. I see that all the time and hear in on Hannity 30 times a day. But no one ever explains it. I only ask this as a two tour veteran of Vietnam. Am I not a true american or a patriot?
  • Hawkeye rbeas 2012/11/05 14:37:22
    Hawkeye
    Benedict Arnold was one of the most revered and celebrated members of the colonial army right UP until he turned traitor.. I'm not saying that YOU are a traitor.. I'm just saying that service to your country some 30 to 40 + plus years ago is NO guarentee of your Patriotism today..

For instance,, FEW Americans would consider the likes of John Kerry to be a Patriot OR a true American....

It's NOT for ME to say whether YOU are a TRUE American or not.. THAT is between YOU and your GOD..
  • john ri... rbeas 2012/11/11 13:26:13 (edited)
    john richardson
    I'll bet you're a dem from way back, as I was and thought JFK was a great pres and he was, if you stand by the constitution then you are differnt from the progressives that rule the party now. Hell I remember a time when patriotism on both sides was not even a question. But the conservative democrats or blue dogs as Joe Lieberman can tell you the party was taken over and they were all abandoned, back to your question. and my answer to you is ANYONE WHO DEFENDS THE COUNTRY AND THE CONSTITUTION just like the president swore an oath to protect and preserve.now sir I have a question for you. Do you believe the constitution is outdated and should be replaced? If you don't then being Dem or Rep you're a patriot! Now as you know the constitution has come under attack lately and when we hear it called a living document or outdated and the president saying " he could HELP more people if it weren't for the constitution" then we get worried. btw thank u for you service and you must have been proud when slick willy and Jimma Carter went to Canada and dedicated a memorial to those that fled. BUT YOU SERVED and when Hannity says patriot he includes you also as our soldiers in combat no matter what they are THEY'RE PATRIOTS!!
  • rbeas john ri... 2012/11/11 17:09:34
    rbeas
    Actually I was raised a Republican not a Democrat. I do stand by the Constitution and believe like the Bible is subject to interpretation. If it weren't we would be living in a Theocracy not unlike the Taliban. If that were the case then I too would have been heading for Canada instead of volunteering for sevice due to my high draft number. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCE could I EVER question someones patriotism based on their opinion or their actions. That is not my role as a citizen or a service member. My role in both capacites is to ensure that everyone has a voice and to not suppress that voice regardless of how much I may disagree with it. I fought for that right and only did so because of TRUE PATRIOTISM.

I vaguely remember some talk when Bush was in office of the possibility of a memorial for those who fled to Canada during Vietnam but do not know if were ever completed. Maybe you have a reliable source for me that can show it was built and dedicated by Carter and Clinton. Frankly I dont really care what past presidents or foreign govenments do on their own as long as it does not affect me personally. We as a Nation have far greater things to concern ourselves with. I too appreciate your patriotism regardless if you have served or not.
  • Hawkeye 2012/11/04 12:16:24
    Hawkeye
    +6
    Seriously people.. WHY does THIS surprise anyone.. WHAT do you think Obama is all about?? WHY do you think that THIS administration has spent so much time pitting American against American??

It's ALL about payback,, REVENGE...

WHAT do YOU think was being said as Wright GLEEFULLY described 9/11 as " Chickens coming home to roost"???

THIS President was RAISED on the notion of REVENGE against America.. People talk about Obama's apology tour.. THAT wasn't an APOLOGY Tour.. It was an American BASHING tour listing WHY America deserves to have REVENGE taken against her..

People make a mistake in thinking that Obama has surrounded himself with Anti-Americans as though he's not a part of that.. He surrounds himself with people JUST LIKE HIMSELF..

Revenge in NOT a recent addition to this administration.. It IS and has always been a FOUNDATION for it..
  • ☆astac☆... Hawkeye 2012/11/04 16:10:48
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    Excellent post
  • Jesse-T... Hawkeye 2012/11/04 18:59:17
    Jesse-Tired of Liberal Lunacy
    +1
    True true true!
  • rbeas Hawkeye 2012/11/05 15:05:27
    rbeas
    Tomlinson once wrote, 'We see things not as they are but as we are'. When President Obama began his term, he made a number of speeches in the Middle East and elsewhere all designed to forge better ties with Europe, the Middle East, and Latin America.

Critics such as Romney, Limbaugh, Hannity and all of FOX have said Obama apologized for past actions in such addresses.

Obama did indeed mention past U.S. flaws in speeches. But in those addresses, Obama never uttered an apology for the United States. He did take ownership of the undeniable mistakes of the previous administrations.

Those statements were snippets, part of larger and grander narratives about repairing ties, building friendship and working together. It is always possible to formulate a derisive stance or comments if you only hear, see or believe miniscule statements of the entire communication.

His trip was one of trying to calm the fears of that region. Had he traveled with message of peace in his heart not one of a tyrannical maniac of the previous administation. For anyone with an open mind they would have seen it better to take ownership of invading a county on the premise of weapons of mass destruction only to not find them. In any relationship of any kind we all know or should know if there is to be any kind of reconcilliation we have to own our actions and our words unless we are prepared to live with perpetual war.
  • Hawkeye rbeas 2012/11/05 17:33:45
    Hawkeye
    I have often defended Obama against the charge that he apologized for America..He NEVER did..

He engaged in an America BASHING Tour..

THAT might meet with YOUR approval but to MOST of America it was insulting.. MOST of it were LIES and did NOTHING to improve our standing around the world anymore then Nevelle Chamberlain's SIMILAR treatment of the NAZIS caused Hitler to reconsider his plans for WAR.. ..
  • Maynard 2012/11/04 11:14:10
    Maynard
    +4
    RECALL;

The lamestream media telling us that KARL ROVE was evil?

PROJECTION DEFINED.
  • ☆astac☆... Maynard 2012/11/04 16:11:04
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    Spot on
  • Rusty Bubbles 2012/11/04 10:11:41
    Rusty Bubbles
    +3
    Maybe it's time to revisit the true intent of the second amendment

Short version and straight to the point:

Dr Susan Hupp's full testimony:

• ☆astac☆... Rusty B... 2012/11/04 16:11:21
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    It is getting close to that time
  • Speaker of the Mind 2012/11/04 09:37:44
    Speaker of the Mind
    +4
    The enemy amoungst us. God Bless America
  • AdmrlLocke 2012/11/04 09:15:12 (edited)
    AdmrlLocke
    +4
    Obama's been trying to punish people he hates since Day 1, so this is nothing new. Of course if he gets reelected he won't have to worry about reelection, so WATCH OUT!
  • golem48 2012/11/04 08:32:34
    golem48
    +4
    The biggest mistake these monsters made was baring their fangs too early. they are now flailing around like a vampire aboutto be deragged into the sunlight!
  • mach-1 ... golem48 2012/11/04 12:03:43
    mach-1  BL-106
    +1
    Good comparison.
  • Jesse-T... golem48 2012/11/04 18:59:49
    Jesse-Tired of Liberal Lunacy
    +1
    Love that!
  • maquignon 2012/11/04 07:46:47
    maquignon
    +4
    This is the kind of person that Barack Obama has filled his administration with!!!!
  • mach-1 ... maquignon 2012/11/04 12:04:56
    mach-1  BL-106
    +1
    Commie sympathizers
  • Hawkeye maquignon 2012/11/04 12:18:31
    Hawkeye
    +1
    People JUST LIKE HIM...
  • HillaryLover 2012/11/04 06:53:27
    HillaryLover
    +2
    You....you lie. I absolutely refuse to believe a word of this until I hear it from Anderson Cooper, Chuck Todd, Donna Brazile, Chris Mathews, Don Lemon, Tamron Hall, Lawrence O''Donnell, Rachel Maddux, Toure, Martin Bashir, Gloria Borger, Steve Kornacki, Soledad O'Brien, Al Sharpton, Roland Martin, Krystal Ball, Whoopi Goldberg, or Ed Schultz.
  • ☆astac☆... Hillary... 2012/11/04 08:57:42
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +5
    Well of course none of them would ever tell you the truth
  • mach-1 ... Hillary... 2012/11/04 12:05:40
    mach-1  BL-106
    +3
    Good luck with that!
  • Hawkeye Hillary... 2012/11/04 12:20:25
    Hawkeye
    +2
    It's on the list with the stories about Benghazi and Fast and Furious....

Oh wait.. THAT'S the BURY list..

Never mind..
  • Butterfly 2012/11/04 06:23:44
    Butterfly
    +5
    Evil personafied.
  • Butterfly Butterfly 2012/11/04 06:25:26
    Butterfly
    +4
    Hollow point? That does the MOST DAMAGE.
  • Cat 2012/11/04 05:51:56
    Cat
    +5
    That's one scary woman.
  • Don Wenk 2012/11/04 05:23:41
    Don Wenk
    +5
    This is one scarry lady. Let them all hit the road for the preservation of this great nation.
  • Pete 2012/11/04 05:16:03
    Pete
    +4
    Her threat was published several days ago, but I had already thought that there might be consequences for those who have worked on Obama's deportation from the White House. The Democrats keep lists, and they never forget! I worked on the Hillary Clinton campaign four years ago but abandoned the Democratic Party permanently when Obama became the candidate. I'm on their list as a strong supporter, so I have been inundated with emails trying to find out why I am not a supporter this time. Today alone I received 18 emails from the Democratic Party! Each day I have received a minimum of ten for the past three weeks. I'm a bit nervous after reading this threat from the head dictator! :-) Either way, if Obama wins or loses, we could be in for short term trouble if the "Occupy" people have been organized to demonstrate and take back the country for Obama. I hope I'm wrong, but I won't relax even if Obama loses until this election is a few days in the past and insurrection has not surfaced.
  • Butterfly Pete 2012/11/04 06:28:03
    Butterfly
    +4
    Change e-mail address or list them as spam? Tell them, you are ill or just IGNORE THEM ALL.
  • mach-1 ... Pete 2012/11/04 12:11:20
    mach-1  BL-106
    +2
    I hate to agree with you but I do.
    This administration is not going quietly into the night.
    I expect a lot of trouble when Romney wins.and yes the security around Romney will need to be doubled.
    As for me and my house? Bring it on ...I am we'll stocked up to take care of Obamas henchmen .
  • Biki~pw... Pete 2012/11/05 19:25:00
    Biki~pwcm/potl~
    I would have them marked as spam asap.
  • zbacku 2012/11/04 05:06:23
  • zbacku 2012/11/04 05:05:50
    zbacku
    +6
    This is the reason we MUST rid ourselves of the Marxist Administration in office. It is D-Day in Politics. If Obama wins, America will cease to exist as the Nation of Freedom and Liberty. There will be chaos in the streets. These traitors to the country must be stopped.

2014/10/23 10:18:00