USJF And Philip Berg File Obama Eligibility Case In Pennsylvania
doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~ 2012/03/01 10:06:15
Another state questioning the present liar in chief's eligibility? It looks as if Odimwit is losing his hold on America----------at last ! Among the specific arguments Mr. Berg makes in support of his case include the following:
- President Obama was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961; at the time of his birth, his mother was only 18 years old and not old enough to confer U.S. Natural Born Citizenship status to him.
- Obama’s father was a Kenyan citizen and his mother a United States citizen who was not old enough and did not reside in the United States long enough to register her son’s birth in Hawaii as a “natural born” United States citizen.
- “Under the laws in effect between December 24, 1952 and November 14, 1986, a child born outside of the United States to one citizen parent and one foreign national could acquire “natural born” United States citizenship if the United States citizen parent had been physically present in the United States for ten years prior to the child’s birth, five of those years being after age fourteen.”
- Obama’s Kenyan grandmother, Sarah Obama, has repeatedly stated Obama was born in Kenya and that she was present in the hospital during his birth. She has stated this information in recorded telephone conversations.
- When Obama’s mother divorced his father and later remarried Lolo Soetoro (an Indonesian citizen), Mr. Soetoro adopted Obama as his own son. Under Indonesian law, when a male acknowledges a child as his son via signing an appropriate government document, it deems the son, in this case Obama, an Indonesian State citizen.
- Furthermore, under the Indonesian adoption law, once an Indonesian citizen adopts a child, the adoption severs the child’s relationship to the birth parents, and the adopted child is given the same status as a natural child and the child takes the name of his step-father, in this case, Soetoro.
- “Since Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship, neither did the United States (since the United States only permitted dual citizenship when ‘both’ countries agree); and since Soetoro (Obama) was a “natural” citizen of Indonesia, the United States would not step in or interfere with the laws of Indonesia.”
See Votes by State
News & Politics
Hot Questions on SodaHead
More Hot Questions