USA Is Going To Start Implanting CHIPS Into All Of Us!

micheleT BN-O 2011/04/30 20:06:46

This is only the start. Other countries are doing this and our government is planning to do this also You will not be able to buy or sell without it, get medical care, housing, or even food. There is more information on the government, more reports on the governments plan.

Here are only a few examples:
Verichips are implanted in the upper arm of patrons at the Baja Beach Club in Barcelona, Spain. Along with the Baja Beach Club is The Rotterdam Beach Club in the Netherlands, and the Bar Soba in Glasgow, Scotland, all who have successfully introduced the Verichip microchip implant as a form of payment. India is starting to use it for many things. China is starting. It is going to continue growing.

• Milna Alen 2013/07/15 10:14:59
    Milna Alen
    They are already spying us in Internet and listening our calls, and now this! This starts to sound too much like The Traveler by John Twelve Hawks, now I understand why he is living off the grid, without credict cards or cell phones.

The book is set in the near future and lays out a world where the real power lies not with people or governments, but in the hands of a secret organisation who call themselves “the Brethren” but who their enemies refer to as “the Tabula”. The Tabula are a centuries old secret society who believe in the importance of control and stability. Influenced by the ideas of the philosopher Jeremy Bentham the Tabula wish to enforce a Virtual Panopticon: a society where all individuals become so accustomed to being watched and monitored that they act at all times as if they were being observed and are as such completely controllable.

This Virtual Panopticon is made possible through the use of surveillance cameras, centralized databases, RFID-like tags for each citizen, and assorted spy gear (heat sensors, infrared cameras, X-rays, etc...). The Tabula are a relatively small group, operate largely in secret, but they have great power across the planet, in part by manipulating politicians and other powerful individuals/organisations.
  • jezzie 2012/12/23 16:20:40
    jezzie
    +8
    Do u tnk its fair 4 an honest citizen 2 earn n honest livin,mke a hard workin small incme n still hve 2 cut n hve sme knd of evil thng planted in you just 2 gt ahold of ur hrd earnin salary or wage???????????????
  • jezzie 2012/12/23 16:18:12
    jezzie
    His jst a devilworshipper,stop him now,he is tryin 2 destroy our world
  • jezzie 2012/12/23 16:10:36
    jezzie
    I don't agree wit it,in da bible we read bowt ppl wu r forced 2 tke da chip 4 they cnt stnd da hunger or being broke,we also read dt ppl wu accept ths chip becum illuminati mmbrs 4 da chip symbolises 666,this I can blieve 4 stories hve been travelin around claimin obama is also a devilworshipper,da bible reads dt his nme shall feed,shelter n protect u,if obama is a devil worshipper,he does ths to lur mre ppl 2 da evil side,remmbr,thr is a lot of weak 1s among us,this plan is demonic n yet so brilliant 2 lur religeous ppl 4m ol ova
  • Catherine Flannery-sevek 2012/11/30 21:34:10
    Catherine Flannery-sevek
    +11
    and in revelations, you will be unable to buy or sell without the mark of the beast on your left hand or forhead this is the rfid chip .. glad whom you elected now...
  • thegaln... Catheri... 2012/12/08 21:08:44
    thegalnextdoor
    I didn't vote for this guy...and I don't think 53% of Americans did based on how red the real election map is...
  • Calvin Diggs 2012/10/26 12:18:56
    Calvin Diggs
    +2
    We are all being monitored and tracked by multiple means; Credit/Debit Cards, Vehicles, Cell Phones, Satellite Cameras, and other methods that I fear to expose...the chip is next and you will be given an option to submit or be terminated.
  • Catheri... Calvin ... 2012/11/30 21:36:18
    Catherine Flannery-sevek
    +11
    i will not get the mark of the beast it is happining do you all believe now.. gald who u voted for huh... jesus is waiting hes comming soon.
  • thegaln... Calvin ... 2012/12/08 21:10:24
    thegalnextdoor
    +1
    so terminate me.... I know where I am going and I think my mansion is ready... Jesus said, In my Father's house are many mansions; I go to prepare a place for you .... Maranatha!
  • Beccy 2012/04/07 00:49:23
    +2
    I will fight it with my last breath
  • thegaln... Beccy 2012/04/09 02:31:32
    thegalnextdoor
    +2
    me too
  • Catheri... Beccy 2012/11/30 21:35:11
    Catherine Flannery-sevek
    +10
    i will never ever decline my god... and will not get the mark . no way .. jesus will save those whom believe
  • jezzie Beccy 2012/12/23 16:23:30
    jezzie
    +10
    I rly agree wit u,let's not allow ths evil 2 tke ove
  • OneLastWord 2012/03/21 21:08:26 (edited)
    OneLastWord
    +1
    If they plant chips in us, will it come with good salsa?

Corny: Just could not leave that alone,…lol.

On a serious note: If true, it may be a good where-abouts tracer for sex offenders and the like.

But outside that, sounds like scare tactics from some stupid propaganda A.. H... !
  • Catheri... OneLast... 2012/12/28 16:16:30
    Catherine Flannery-sevek
    +2
    foolish mortal.
  • OzSurfer 2011/11/12 19:43:50
    OzSurfer
    +2
    If western Governments decide its in their best interests to have the population micro-chipped, my guess is that they wouldn't make it mandatory to begin with as the backlash would be too great, much easier to do make it voluntary to start with and give people and business incentive to use it, then you'll get to the point where if you don't have a chip, you'll be disadvantaged in some way either through medical treatment or financially etc and be forced that way.
  • OneLast... OzSurfer 2012/03/21 21:16:57
    OneLastWord
    +2
    Just keep that THOUGHT to yourself, please.
    Don't give those ass holes ideals.
  • OzSurfer OneLast... 2012/03/21 21:24:24
    OzSurfer
    You're right of course, I used to work for my Government so I know how they get the public on board with ideas like this.
  • thegaln... OzSurfer 2012/04/09 02:32:48
    thegalnextdoor
    +1
    good thinking and probably the way it will go...
  • Rick OzSurfer 2012/07/31 23:30:36
    Rick
    +1
    I think you're excacty right Bob. That's the way the governement does a lot of things.
  • Calvin ... OzSurfer 2012/10/26 12:42:18
    Calvin Diggs
    +2
    You hit the nail on the head; Indoctrination. News flash for the person with the static electric hair below: The Ass Holes already know and are well ahead of our conversation.
  • danielria 2011/07/03 16:19:54
  • Beccy 2011/06/26 23:57:18
    +1
    This is all about money. Do you realize they know as soon as you swipe your debt card?
  • John® 2011/05/21 22:25:03
    John®
    WTF
  • zyledr 2011/05/21 03:12:57
    zyledr
    +2
    Eventually it's just a matter of time. There is just too much power and control at stake for them not to push for this. Once this is accomplished we will all (officially) be slaves to the state once and for all.
  • OneLast... zyledr 2012/03/21 21:18:51
    OneLastWord
    Blame that on people that want Big Government control.
  • Matt 2011/05/11 04:08:41
  • OneLast... Matt 2012/03/21 21:30:06 (edited)
    OneLastWord
    +1
    You know, that "Mark of the Beast" can become a reality.
    If and when terrorist ass-holes blow up a city with nukes, then every government around the world will want to know who you are, and where you go for anything, like shopping, services, or the hardware store, on and on.

That Bar Code can be burned just below a few layers of the shin and not show, but read with an optical scanner device, just like the grocery store.

Hell, lets don’t go there, OK.
  • thegaln... OneLast... 2012/04/09 02:35:58
    thegalnextdoor
    I'll go to a tattoo parlor first and get a Jesus is L-rd tattoo first although the Scriptures do indicate that the elect will be sealed/marked....so who knows what that means...
  • Catheri... thegaln... 2012/11/30 21:39:21
    Catherine Flannery-sevek
    +12
    just pray and stay with your faith. do not submit nomater the cost you wll be with god..
  • socokid 2011/05/11 03:00:15
    socokid
    +5
    Clubs using it as a form of "hip" payment is far from government mandates.

and our government is planning to do this also
    Sources, or this is fear mongering. Thank you.
  • ♥Hannah♥~GSA 2011/05/10 15:56:50
    ♥Hannah♥~GSA
    +2
    Over my dead body.
  • Bye =) 2011/05/10 13:35:40 (edited)
  • Malachi Bye =) 2011/05/10 21:23:46
    Malachi
    +5
    Well let me assure that obama isn't the antichrist, but he is a warning to American that we have been weight on God's scales and found wanting, and you have every right to be afraid, this is the beginning of the end.. the world is not ending in 2012,at least not yet, but life as we know or knew it yes. The only hope of escaping the terror that is coming on the earth is Yeshua ( Jesus) as your Lord and Savior.
    What is very possibly being ushered in 2012 is the The New World Order ( antichrist) a cashless society, and the mark of the beast,may be a micro chip, do not take it. but it will cost you your life but save your soul.
  • Bye =) Malachi 2011/05/10 21:41:46
    Bye =)
    +1
    that's scary.............how would not taking to mark of the beast take cost me my life? Thee cant kill us if we dont take the chip right.....right?
  • Malachi Bye =) 2011/05/10 21:56:50 (edited)
    Malachi
    +2
    The time will come when only those that take the mark of the beast will be able to buy and sell, but by taking the mark they will be damning their soul, in other words sell their soul to the devil.the thing to do is now get right with God by accepting His Son Yeshua as your Savior and Lord of your life, this doesn't mean that your life will be a bed of rose pedals, but you have the assurance of life eternal with God.
  • Bye =) Malachi 2011/05/10 22:08:38
    Bye =)
    +3
    I am trying to get everything right with god. I just hope when the time comes i have it right
  • Malachi Bye =) 2011/05/10 22:56:21
    Malachi
    +5
    You can do that right now,talk to God, the way you and I are communicating,tell him how you feel and what's on your heart, ask him to reveal himself to you, we come to God as we are and he will change your heart and direct your path, one thing, the only way to God is thru his son Yeshua,
    Yeshua said that He is The Way, the Truth and The Life. no one comes to God except thru him.
    Can I lead you in a simple prayer? just say this prayer.
    Lord God you know my heart. I want to get right with you, and I want to accept your Son Yeshua as not only my Savior but Lord of my life, I repent of and am truly sorry for all my sins, and anything that I have done to offend you, Create in me a clean heart, give me wisdom and understanding, I now ask your Son Yeshua into my heart as Lord and Savior. Amen.
    start reading the bible,ask God to reveal his truths not what you may want to hear, and if you have questions, I be happy to help you and if I don't have the answer, I
    ll find someone who does. God bless you! ( :
    . god reveal hear questions happy answer ll god bless God bless
  • Bye =) Malachi 2011/05/11 01:11:18
    Bye =)
    +3
    Seriously thank you :) God bless you
  • Malachi Bye =) 2011/05/11 01:33:30
    Malachi
    +3
    Your welcome, God bless you too!

2014/08/29 12:19:28