U.S. stocks had their best first quarter since 1998. Do you think the second quarter will be just as good or better?

ABC News Money 2013/04/01 14:43:00
Related Topics: Stocks, Stock

• RicardoCabeza 2013/04/02 03:40:26
    I don't know.
    RicardoCabeza
    But I have a feeling the term "Irrational Exuberance" will aptly describe the true nature of the markets in just a few short weeks.
  • Falcon 2013/04/01 16:13:27
    Yes.
    Falcon
    It took about this long into the Clinton administration to fix the mess Reagen and Bush I left and it went stellar from there only to have Bush II start destroying it the minute he got appointed. Given three more years, it could very well go stellar again, although not likely with teabaggers in the way this time. Here's hoping it does though, just in case we need a cushion to soften the blow if the republicans are able to gerrymander their way back into the white house.
  • zbacku 2013/04/01 14:59:54
    No.
    zbacku
    +1
    It is INSANITY to have the Stock Market where it is. The Economy is tanking, unemployment STILL over 8% (In the REAL World of Truth), Europe is tanking and Obamacare is about to crash into our lives.

2014/10/23 18:39:21