U.S. Soldier Yells at Iraqi Police Force: Did the Iraqi police deserve it?

Creamy 2009/06/12 01:23:42
The Iraqi police deserved to be yelled at by the U.S. soldier...
The U.S. soldier did not have the rght to yell at the Iraqi police...
I think the U.S. soldier who yelled at Iraqi police...
Iraqi police got yelled at by a U.S. soldier who berated the police force for cowardly standing down from aiding America in its fight against terrorism. The American soldier called the Iraqi police "women," angry because the Iraqi government has done little to help curb terrorism in Iraq, even though the United States has provided welfare and military supplies to the Iraqi police force.

Did the U.S. soldier go too far or did the Iraqi police deserve it?

• Aleisa - Rightey extremist ... 2009/06/12 04:03:45
    Aleisa - Rightey extremist and SAHM
    +2
    I think they definately deserved it. At this point they should be taking over the resposability of keeping the piece and they sit on thier butts most of the time! like it said we have been providing everything for them and they are just like selfish children, just taking.

• Jon 2009/06/23 16:52:27 (edited)
    Jon
    About damn time. They sit there and do nothing, our service members are being killed defending a country that doesn't have men, with balls enough to fight for it, and then they have teh nerve to bitch b/c we are still there!!! To make matters worse, he was right, half of them belong to the same damn militias that are killing us over there, and use the weapons and ammo they are given to kill our troops!! The exception to this rule is the Iraqi Army, they do patrol and conduct mission both on their own and in conjunction with US forces. However there are some that do the same thing, belong to militias and help them kill US forces. God bless this man, he should get a medal.
  • Nicky Morsher 2009/06/23 06:06:49
    Nicky Morsher
    That was absolutely hilarious. Only and American would use that many curse words lol They definitely deserved it.
  • M 2009/06/18 17:55:34
    M
    Deserves a medal!!
  • CINDERELLA 2009/06/18 15:57:11
    CINDERELLA
    shame on them
  • Xuvy 2009/06/17 12:46:32
    Xuvy
    Yes. I hate cowards too. And I yell. I should go there and yell at them...that would be neat me a woman :-) telling them what cowardly dogs they really were. May inspire the women though.
  • Kenzrs 2009/06/16 23:43:51
    Kenzrs
    but im offended that he called them women thats mean to all the women on the world he should of called them wimps instead iraqi police deserved yelled soldier offended women women world wimps iraqi police deserved yelled soldier offended women women world wimps
  • rufus46 Kenzrs 2010/04/09 02:33:18
    rufus46
    +2
    I'm sorry if you feel offended. The Iraqi Culture or any muslim culture for that matter view women as a lower class of human. he refered to these men as women in order to hit them morally where it counts. It must have been hard for him to sink to their level.
  • Andrea 2009/06/13 19:20:22
    Andrea
    We are over there fighting for people who will not fight for themselves. Pull our troops out and let them deal with their own problems.
  • crimsonbutterfly 2009/06/13 01:59:25
    crimsonbutterfly
    +1
    American soldiers could have died because they were to cowardly to assist. They need some one to drill them.
  • BGIRL_ROX 2009/06/13 00:19:35 (edited)
    BGIRL_ROX
    has swearing issues. he says F*** a lot, oh, and i think he might need anger management. As an add-odd, he uses f*** waaaaay too many times. He needs other words...i'm just hearing too much BS. But he's right about them too. I think...
  • Andrea BGIRL_ROX 2009/06/13 19:21:38
    Andrea
    Anger management? I would have cussed at them too if they refused to help fight for their own people. Why are we over there doing all the work? If they refuse to help, let's leave them to it. Let them deal with their own problem from now on.
  • BGIRL_ROX Andrea 2009/06/15 03:11:07
    BGIRL_ROX
    Hmm, touche. But you'd think he'd use other words other than f***, don't ya think? It kinda makes it boring hearing that damned word over and over again. A point, yes you're right, he does make, but at the same time, i think he should use different cuss words, i mean, it's like f*** is the only word I even hear. (and yes, i did hear others too, but f*** is the one i hear most DX) i'm also thinking it's his favorite word while talking to these pathetic excuses for "dedicated" Iraqis. XP
  • Andrea BGIRL_ROX 2009/06/15 04:08:06
    Andrea
    Didn't you know that F is the all purpose word? You can use it for anything. I love it actually lol.
  • BGIRL_ROX Andrea 2009/06/15 22:02:13
    BGIRL_ROX
    Again, you make a point, now that i mention it, i do use that word a lot when i'm VERY mad at either my brother or either one (or both) of my sisters. Hmm, forget "the shot heard 'round the world". We now have "the WORD heard 'round the world"! lol XD
  • M BGIRL_ROX 2009/06/18 17:54:48
    M
    I'm sure that soldier is stressed and frustrated. He's risking his life to train full grown men and he's is charge of his troops as well. He's got a hard job. Sorry, I'm an Army wife of 16 yrs and my husband has been in theatre for 10 months and wont be home till next Feb. I hear about the stresses--dropping f bombs is the least of their worries.
  • BGIRL_ROX M 2009/06/18 18:27:35
    BGIRL_ROX
    Yeah, sorta reminds me of here at home. Every time my parents leave me in charge to watch my brother and sisters, i get really pissed off. I know over there is a lot worse than looking after them, but to me, ugh, it's hell. But when my parents get home, then things either get better or worse depending on severity of how they were acting.
    Then again, i think my parents yelling at all of us, would be almost equivalent to that soldier yelling at the Iraqis. The only difference: he's yelling at an entire crowd of Iraqi ppl who know no English, and my parents just yell at four American kids who SEEM to not know what they are saying. DX (all this is my opinion.)
  • M BGIRL_ROX 2009/06/18 18:32:44
    M
    I guess their like kids too--just bigger with weapons =)
  • BGIRL_ROX M 2009/06/18 18:41:33
    BGIRL_ROX
    lol, that's so true! XD
  • Jon BGIRL_ROX 2009/06/23 16:48:11
    Jon
    He was using that to get the point across. But I'd have done the same thing, they do just sit around and let our troops do everything, then complain when we don't leave.
  • BGIRL_ROX Jon 2009/06/23 17:01:46
    BGIRL_ROX
    I know my opinion changed since i first answered this poll, but yeah, those moronic Iraqis over there have to get their asses into gear! It's their damned country, and they dun they know their f***ing country will be nothing but a distant memory long forgotten? We went over to help them, and they do nothing in return! That's not right! >:(
  • Jon BGIRL_ROX 2009/06/23 17:59:11
    Jon
    Exactly, I don't know what they're waiting for. We've given them everything they need and every opportunity to take control, but they don't so we have to stay. Believe me, I want everyone back here asap, I think we have more pressing issues here in this country that could use the military's attention and more pressing threats elsewhere, but we can't just leave them to fend for themselves.
  • BGIRL_ROX Jon 2009/06/23 19:03:50
    BGIRL_ROX
    I can't even remember what the hell we're doing over there anymore! I dun think we, or Iraq know what's being fought for anymore. If you ask me, I think we Americans will take over Iraq, all because their weaker than most elderly ppl! They're weak, hopeless, and with the way they act, it's like they dun care anymore! Do they want their rights? Do they even want to fight for what they want anymore? I say we should just leave them in the dust. Those soldiers' families are far more important than trying to deal with incompetent, low-live scum!
    =>IRAQ EITHER U GET A GRIP, OR SO HELP ME, U'LL HAVE ONLY UR HAUNTING MEMORIES OF UR POOR EXCUSE OF A DAMNED COUNTRY! D:< FIGHT! GET UR DAMNED ASSES INTO GEAR! NOW!!!!<=
  • LJB1929 2009/06/12 21:37:38
    LJB1929
    +1
    ...should be praised for telling it like it is. Some of the police he yelled at were probably part of "The Elite Republican Guard", who fled as soon as they came up against a real army and may have also been one of the cowardly insurgents.
  • zamnedix 2009/06/12 21:24:09
    zamnedix
    Calling them women was a mistake.
    Women are fierce. Just insult their best friend or their family....Watch what happens.
  • K-ZOOMI-----0 2009/06/12 19:57:17
    K-ZOOMI-----0
    A emphatic YES!
  • Kraez 2009/06/12 18:56:48
    Kraez
    are fine... you people forget thats what they do... soldiers yell... in training they get yelled at... thru training they yell at eachother... at war they yell... so whats the problem here?
  • Jehnyhal~ Hope Not Hate~the... 2009/06/12 17:25:07
    Jehnyhal~ Hope Not Hate~the Renaissance Women of PHAET
    He was exercising his personal grudges on men who had very little to do with the man's issues. Of course he was wrong.
  • Aingean 2009/06/12 11:29:49
    Aingean
    He could have handeled it a little better but I think that they did deserve it. what are they their for if they cant protect their own people?
  • HeliAce 2009/06/12 08:05:44
    HeliAce
    Alright lets be honest, who jizzed in their pants? Nobody, really? Eh, me niether.

alright honest jizzed pants eh niether
  • Dnar 2009/06/12 05:55:22
    Dnar
    They deserved to get yelled at they need to step up.
    Aleisa - Rightey extremist and SAHM
    +2
  • EFG Aleisa ... 2009/06/12 05:50:18
  • oldsalt 2009/06/12 03:45:23
    oldsalt
    +1
    Hell, no worse than a DI at boot camp.
  • Catie 2009/06/12 03:38:56
    Catie
    +2
    Of course they deserved it who gives a shit if their feelings r hurt!!
  • Ash-the-empress 2009/06/12 03:05:01
    Ash-the-empress
    +1
    Awwww I'm sorry
    Did that hurt your feelings?

Our soldiers ARMS are getting blown off
  • EFG Ash-the... 2009/06/12 05:50:46
  • Ash-the... EFG 2009/06/12 20:16:37
    Ash-the-empress
    Hey, I'm all for bringing the troops home. We shouldn't be over there in the first place
  • * 2009/06/12 03:01:01 (edited)
    *
    +1
    They deserved it, I just think that it's sad that they (the Iraqi police),didn't hear it from Bush or Obama first.

deserved sad hear bush obama
  • Kino 2009/06/12 02:56:04
    Kino
    There's a time and place for everything...that was neither the time nor the place to yell at a bunch of cops.
  • Andrea Kino 2009/06/13 19:23:43 (edited)
    Andrea
    When the cops aren't doing their job., the boss yells at them. Oh wait, maybe you would sue if your boss yelled at you. If more people's bosses yelled at them, maybe there wouldn't be so much laziness and cry babies around.

If they aren't willing to defend their own country, let them deal with it.

2014/09/16 15:31:36