U.S. Marine Kissing His Boyfriend: Homecoming Photo Goes Viral (PHOTO) Historical lesbian kiss in the U.S. Navy

doc moto 2012/02/28 21:09:01
http   i huffpost com gen 513430 USMC KISS jpg

A homecoming photo of a U.S. Marine caught in a passionate lip-lock with his boyfriend has gone viral in the blogosphere after it was posted on Facebook. The dramatic snapshot has drawn over 14,000 likes, and has received over 3,000 comments, since being uploaded to Facebook's Gay Marines group. Blogger Joe. My. God. quotes Brandon Morgan, the Marine in the photo, as saying:

To everyone who has responded in a positive way. My partner and I want to say thank you. Dalan, the giant in the photo, can't believe how many shares and likes we have gotten on this. We didn't do this to get famous,or something like that we did this cause after 3 deployments and four years knowing each other, we finally told each other how we felt. As for the haters, let em hate...to quote Kat Williams, everyone needs haters, so let them hate. We are the happiest we have ever been and as for the whole PDA and kissing slash hugging in uniform...it was a homecoming, if the Sergeants Major, Captains, Majors, and Colonels around us didn't care...then why do you care what these random people have to say? In summation thank you for your love and support. I received a lot of friend requests off this. I don't just accept requests so if your request was because of this post message me and let me know. Goodnight all, and Semper Fi.

Read More: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/27/us-marine...

• L K 2012/02/28 22:18:44 (edited)
    L K
    +4
    If they can risk their lives and defend America, then they are entitled to love whomever they want. It is not my place to judge.

Ironically the famous iconic photo taken after WWII.....that young sailor turned out to be the grandfather of my one of my son's friends. He said he just kissed the girl because he was overwhelmed in the moment that the war was over. It wasn't planned, it was pure emotion!!!

• gorgeouskittenz 2012/05/05 19:27:02
    gorgeouskittenz
    +2
    Awwww i think thats adorable!!
  • Bocephus 2012/03/20 18:32:01
  • ZeldaFan13 Bocephus 2012/05/05 20:39:56
    ZeldaFan13
    Umm, Homosexuality isn't just "Sexuality"... It's also LOVE. Just like Heterosexuality... Don't be a bigot. There's NOTHING wrong with being gay. And it's not just a Sexual or Adult Topic. It IS safe to "Expose" kids to Homosexuality... -_- Get Over It.
  • doc moto ZeldaFan13 2012/05/06 18:00:47
    doc moto
    POT or Kettle?
    big·ot (bgt) KEY

NOUN:
    One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ. http://education.yahoo.com/re...

As in all definitions and interpretation there are also perverted ones, whether a belief or a realm or a thought or a lifestyle or whatever you wish, you, the way you are and the way the "standard" or grade or whatever, okay, just whatever... If you are in a position as a little lamb and there are ten hungry wolves, you said your last baah and then you are belly food for hungry beast! Ah, in the boat that carries only five and there are eight people in the boat and it is declared the fittest and strongest stay in and the three weakest get to be shark food, same deal.... In society, and in a society that we have here, all the people, no matter their make up are protected, no so in other countries; i know this to be fact as in a few countries I have visited and you say or practice something that contrary to their laws you shut your mouth as any advertisement or even a rumor of a lifestyle exposed is the lost of life and it does not matter if it is true or not! Figure that one out; to a few countries, just the possession of a christian book gets your hand lopped off and that is not a joke or even...
    POT or Kettle?
    big·ot (bgt) KEY

NOUN:

As in all definitions and interpretation there are also perverted ones, whether a belief or a realm or a thought or a lifestyle or whatever you wish, you, the way you are and the way the "standard" or grade or whatever, okay, just whatever... If you are in a position as a little lamb and there are ten hungry wolves, you said your last baah and then you are belly food for hungry beast! Ah, in the boat that carries only five and there are eight people in the boat and it is declared the fittest and strongest stay in and the three weakest get to be shark food, same deal.... In society, and in a society that we have here, all the people, no matter their make up are protected, no so in other countries; i know this to be fact as in a few countries I have visited and you say or practice something that contrary to their laws you shut your mouth as any advertisement or even a rumor of a lifestyle exposed is the lost of life and it does not matter if it is true or not! Figure that one out; to a few countries, just the possession of a christian book gets your hand lopped off and that is not a joke or even tossed in jail, food and water, good luck! Thank God for the USA, one country amongst a few that you are protected to a certain degree in alternative lifestyle as it is not the NORM and if "Sharia" law gets here, kiss your right good by, even thought they themselves have some that are 'alternative' in their closet lifestyles! But it does not matter as they are the ones with their sharp instruments as long it is not them, they really do not care, no fooling! Just rambling, have a good day!
  • ZeldaFan13 doc moto 2012/05/06 18:56:27
    ZeldaFan13
    Wow, it's sad that people like you even exist. People who are so ignorant and bigoted. People who hates a group of people just cuz they're different from you.
  • Bocephus ZeldaFan13 2012/05/06 18:45:47
  • ZeldaFan13 Bocephus 2012/05/06 18:55:26
    ZeldaFan13
    Umm, Heterosexuals Lust too dumbass! But It's NOT only about lust! Just like how Homosexuality isn't only lust.
  • doc moto Bocephus 2012/05/06 20:31:45 (edited)
    doc moto
    +1
    Hey Bo, this poor kid is missing out on what is being stated and the main idea of what is happening; something can be in the face and something can be hidden; it is a relationship were have here, but more importantly it is the relationship we have with our creator God, here is but a few breathes, in the hereafter, it is eternal and forever and there is no screwing in Heaven! None! Not even to hang pictures! No need to fix things; just praising God and doing other neat things; feasting and worshiping the King!
  • L K 2012/02/28 22:18:44 (edited)
    L K
    +4

• Bella 2012/02/28 21:38:23
    Bella
    +3
    This is such a loving picture. It must feel so good to be able to show all this love without fear of reprisal.
  • L K Bella 2012/02/28 22:25:34
    L K
    +2
    I imagine it must. I doubt they knew they were being photographed. The men were more demonstrative than the women.
  • doc moto Bella 2012/02/28 22:46:18
    doc moto
    Hope there was no previous relationship and remember they carry weapons now! Not going to share what was found on what happens when people get jealous... some in the high schools have been doing this and it is in the news... the old rage (new) again is to get even; kids killing kids... No new news on that Fort Hood shooting, they really clamped that one down (main-media and press)...
  • Bella doc moto 2012/02/29 00:40:05
    Bella
    Referring to the straight world is irrelevant
  • doc moto Bella 2012/02/29 01:30:40
    doc moto
    nothing in this world is straight, except the dead parts!
  • Mr.Reasonable 2012/02/28 21:20:47
    Mr.Reasonable
    +1
    Absolutely speechless..
    disgust
  • doc moto Mr.Reas... 2012/02/28 21:53:18
  • Mr.Reas... doc moto 2012/02/28 21:58:53
    Mr.Reasonable
    +1
    Speechless, is a about as "politically correct" as you're gonna get out of me on this topic. 8l
  • doc moto Mr.Reas... 2012/02/28 22:15:07
    doc moto
    +1
    Mister; dang moto got one more coming out!
  • America... Mr.Reas... 2012/02/29 03:32:24
    American☆Atheist
    Homophobe

2014/04/19 15:08:42