US Congressmen Selling Out Constitution To UN?

~ The Rebel ~ 2012/07/10 02:09:11

There is no doubt that Soros and other globalists would love nothing more than to go completely around the U.S. Constitution, using “binding treaties” and have their blue helmets from the UN come into our homes and disarm the population. Soros though is not the only one after this. Both Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton support the Treaty. In October 2009, the Obama administration reversed the previous Administration’s position and decided to support the negotiation of the Treaty.

The Senate must approve the treaty before it would be implemented. Senator Jerry Moran (R-KS), along with 44 other Senators, sent a letter to Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton encouraging them to stop trying to push the UN’s agenda with this treaty. That’s less than half of the elected representatives of the people who will not stand up to something that is literally seeking to undermine the U.S. Constitution that they swore an oath to uphold and defend when they became senators. Please see the letter to see who stood behind the letter and thank them for doing so and if your senator’s name is not on the letter you might want to hound them in whatever way you can in order to voice your disapproval of their spineless behavior.

As if it wasn’t bad enough that less than half the senators wouldn’t sign the letter to the President and the Secretary of State, several congressmen think the treaty is basically benign. In fact, they think it’s a wonderful idea for the United Nations to dictate to America how we deal with firearms.

Read More: http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/07/us-congressmen-s...

• zbacku 2012/07/10 02:26:21
    zbacku
    +3
    Our government is destroying the greatest Nation ever conceived. And we sit on our butts watching. The media will see what happens to a 'Free Press' when we are run by Marxists.

• LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH 2012/07/10 03:25:36
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    To my BROTHERS & SISTERS,

SEE the DEMON RATS DESERTING A SINKING SHIP?

Me, I will DIE on THE LAND I CHOSE to ADOPT.

My MOTHER EARTH

WILL EMBRACE my Lifeless body

With her open HEART!

My Blood will QUENCH

A POOR KID's ARID GARDEN,

My REMAINS will NURTURE a few SEEDLINGS.

DEMONC RATS LEAVING SINKING SHIP DEMONC RATS LEAVING SINKING SHIP DEMONC RATS LEAVING SINKING SHIP DEMONC RATS LEAVING SINKING SHIP DEMONC RATS LEAVING SINKING SHIP
    +2
    Mostly Democrats are the ones who vote with the UN It is time to erase Democrats from the Country and destroy their authority.
  • zbacku 2012/07/10 02:26:21
    zbacku
    +3
  • Dan 2012/07/10 02:22:28
    Dan
    +2
    Some will say your a "conspiracy" nut. Tell them to look through history. Conspiracies are real and do happen. Especialy when the populace becomes complacent and/or apathetic.
  • stevmackey 2012/07/10 02:15:45
    stevmackey
    +1
    Not if they are honoring their oaths to the Constitution.
  • abubincrazy 2012/07/10 02:13:37
    abubincrazy
    +2
    This is something that the American People should be made well-aware of...
    so the leftist media will hide it. I have heard of it, and my senators will know my opinion.

2014/07/30 09:17:39