US Calls for Russian Airborne Troops to Take and Hold Denver Airport

Annette 2012/04/28 12:42:51

US Calls For Russian Airborne Troops To Take And Hold Denver Airport

Posted by
on
Apr 24th, 2012 //
63 Comments

A bizarre report prepared by the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation
that is circulating in the Kremlin today on the joint US-Russia
military drills taking place next month in the State of Colorado says
that the plans received from the Americans call for Russian Airborne
Troops (VDV) during this strange exercise to “take and hold” the Central Intelligence Agencies (CIA) main facility, the National Security Agencies (NSA) main facility and the Denver International Airport (DIA).

The Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation is a federal
body of executive authority responsible for monitoring and supervising
the Russian Federation’s international military-technical cooperation.

Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Colonel Alexander Kucherenko publically announced
this 24-21 May “anti-terror drill” this Friday past noting that this
will be the first time Russian airborne forces have held exercises with
the US airborne forces on US territory. Colonel Kucherenko stated,
“According to the exercise scenario, soldiers of the two countries will
hold a tactical airborne operation, including the reconnaissance of
imaginary terrorists’ camp and a raid. After the operation, a helicopter
will evacuate the soldiers.” He further added that Russian airborne
troops would be training with US special service weapons in these drills in Fort Carson, Colorado.

Puzzling to Russian military analysts about this exercise, this
report says, are that according to the American plans, Russian airborne
troops (using US weapons that they had previously trained with at Fort
Carson) will fly to and than parachute from their planes having the
objectives of seizing the CIA’s main computerBluffdale, Utah, and taking control of main runways and terminals of the Denver International Airport
main facility, the National Security Agencies (NSA) main facility and the Denver International Airport (DIA).

The purpose of seizing the Denver International Airport, this report
continues, is for the evacuation of the key personal and equipment
previously “freed” from the CIA’s Denver base, and the NSA’s base in
Utah, who were, supposedly, under ... Read the rest of the story here:
www.eutimes.net/2012/04/us-calls-for-russian-airborne-troops-...

• dublin9 2012/04/28 21:26:28 (edited)
    dublin9
    +5
    Perhaps the Russians will be part of the U.N. force to occupy areas of the United States if Obama declares Martial Law. Most of the U.S. Military will not open fire on American citizens.
  • SteveMa... dublin9 2012/04/29 00:20:25
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +4
    I think I was wrong when I said it would be a civil up rising....my friend.... It's gonna be a war....our military fighting against obama and his goons....right here on American soil.
  • ed 2012/04/28 20:41:54
  • SteveMarine- JLA 2012/04/28 20:05:35 (edited)
  • Annette SteveMa... 2012/04/28 20:08:33
    Annette
    +4
    Actually - yeah, it can be real! Look who is in charge of the WH. Now that is crazy!
  • Jedi Master 2012/04/28 19:50:24
    Jedi Master
    +3
    sounds like take over of the world to me, americans are slowly losing their freedom so we can become a socialist community, well screw them, I was born free and I will stand up for my country.
  • Jedi Ma... Jedi Ma... 2012/04/28 20:08:29
    Jedi Master
    +3
    I have to say this is sickening to hear and to read that our own government is that stupid to bring a bunch of military troops from another country on to American soil to " train" for terrorists, what their government is incapable for that? to train their own troops? I think the obama office needs to leave the white house.
  • Jedi Ma... Jedi Ma... 2012/04/29 02:47:40
    Jedi Master
    +1
    the white house ( actually I had another color in mind) is completely full of DUMBASSES, cmon osama I mean obama, what about the homeless here in America? what about the unemployed? are we that gullable I mean really, now I read that the dumbass is giving 147 million to palestinians for aid? WTF is going on? DUMBASSES all I can say is that they are complete idiots and DUMBASSES. I hear there is a sequel to Dumb and Dumber so would it be a story about our pathetic government?
  • tncdel 2012/04/28 18:49:14
    tncdel
    +4
    Nothing like letting our enemies practice a "trial run" first. :(

What the hell is Obama and the traitor Napolitano up to LONG RANGE? Is this part of Obama's preparations for what comes if he gets a 2nd term?
  • Annette tncdel 2012/04/28 18:58:51
    Annette
    +2
    Sounds to me like he is already taking his squatting rights on his second term with this!
  • RayG 2012/04/28 17:41:02
    RayG
    +4
    Utter stupidity on the part of the government.....have they lost their minds?
  • Annette RayG 2012/04/28 18:59:55
    Annette
    You have to have a mind first in order to lose it - but even the mindless can make plans that are bent on disaster, and this is certainly one of them!
  • paul 2012/04/28 17:39:28
    paul
    +5
    I wonder if the coincides with the change and transformation of America that Obama promised.
  • Annette paul 2012/04/28 19:03:07
    Annette
    +3
    I would be willing to say it most certainly does. 0vomit has hated this country since before he ever got here! Now, if he wants to appear innocent, if Russia foils the plan or something else goes wrong he has a sure-fire "safe" scapegoat; after all, he believes we all hate the Russians! Who better to pin his attempt at a possible false flag move on than the Russians if it goes awry? Eh???
  • Barbara Hasler 2012/04/28 17:19:28
    Barbara Hasler
    +5
    Who was the "brilliant mind" behind this piece of lunacy??? I will venture that a Balmy czar had a hand in it. Why in the world would we want the Russians to have our training and weaponry?? Has this administration gone completely mad??? Is this a One World propaganda move ??? This regime has to go before we lose anymore of our superiority in weaponry and military training. Of all the godforesaken people, the Russians with Putin, former USSR GNP head? Now Obama is not only a domestic enemy but is supporting a foreign enemy by giving away our secrets. We must wake up and get control of our nation before it is lost forever.
  • Annette Barbara... 2012/04/28 19:06:19
    Annette
    +3
    "Ah, what beautiful teeth you have." "The better to eat you with, my dear." However, if this is an attempt at a false flag so he can declare martial law, who better to pin it on than the Russians? You just said so yourself! See what I mean by what a sneaky devil 0vomit is?
  • Barbara... Annette 2012/04/29 03:57:14
    Barbara Hasler
    I have never believed one word the Idiot in Chief says. I especially keep track of his sneaking around in the UN. As an interjection, I think we should no longer fund this den of wannabes that hate America. What has this idiotic group ever actually acomplished? At present there are unarmed UN forces in Syria watching people get killed. How much are we paying for this fiasco?? Back on topic. I never leave the tv on Friday as that is the day all the crazy nonsense from the Balmy regime is released to the press. To redigress once more, Did you know that the UN human rights commission is meeting over Arizona's alledged humans violations? No mention that the government has ceded Arizona land to the gun cartels to move drugs through. Lest you forgot Cuba and Saudi Arabia are just two of the nut ball countries on the committee that are sitting in judgment. I think this is the ultimate enroachment on a sovereign state I have every heard of. We the people have a great amount of fuel with this ridiculous maneuver of the Balmy Regime. This could break the LWNJs backs. The word is that there could be eight Supreme Court Justices that will overturn the Ninth Circus of Schmeils on the Arizona law. In case you don't know about the Ninth Circus, 94% of their decisions are overturned.

Back t...

Back to the Russians. This should be thoroughly investigated by congress and haul them in and start naming names as to who is responsible for this crime against America. The aside to the Russian on how BO would be more flexible after he won his election has gone viral. The arrogance of this whole conglomeration of BO and his communist czars has gone too far and needs to be shut down. What is so pathetic about the whole mess is that they are still under the impression that only Ivy Leaguers are intelligent!! Heaven help us if the citizens actually believe that! Remember Caroline Kennedy, the Ya know, valley girl, has a Harvard Law Degree!
  • Elementer 2012/04/28 17:09:21
    Elementer
    +4
    I'm sorry, didn't the Soviet Union fall over a decade ago? The Cold War is over, people. Get a grip. Russia is hardly a threat anymore.
  • Annette Elementer 2012/04/28 17:21:13
    Annette
    +2
    laughing hyena

And you really believe that with 0vomit's love embrace to Medvedev telling him to ask Putin for a little more time (until after the election) when the usurper will have more "flexibility" - yeah right, Jack!
  • Elementer Annette 2012/04/28 17:24:20
    Elementer
    +2
    Calling the president "0vomit". How mature for a woman your age. And that picture is outright childish.

Anyway, I think it's wonderful Russia and the U.S are working together. I see you aren't complaining about our relations with Japan. Japan was our mortal enemy back in the day and now we're best buds.

Get a grip, the world changes.
  • ReconMa... Elementer 2012/04/28 17:42:46 (edited)
  • Elementer ReconMa... 2012/04/28 17:58:50
    Elementer
    +1
    So because I called her a woman (which she is), I'm suddenly sexist? I guess if I call a white person white, I'm racist too by your logic.

Russia isn't the superpower it used to be. It isn't led by the same idiots. We've talked them into lowering their nuke count. Something unheard of a few decades ago. We may not be best friends, but are relationship is much, much more friendlier than it has been. If we keep this "Russia is evil" mentality we're going to get no where.

You do realize Japan actually attacked us, whereas with Russia we basically never fought them head on?
  • ReconMa... Elementer 2012/04/28 18:38:55
  • BlueMax372 Elementer 2012/04/28 18:57:12
    BlueMax372
    +3
    We never fought Russia, per se, head on, true. We did fight the USSR "head on," though. Or perhaps you're too young to remember the Cold War?
  • Elementer BlueMax372 2012/04/28 20:45:14
    Elementer
    +1
    We never fought the USSR, we fought their ideology and allies, not their military. Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, etc. We fought their followers, but we never fought each other head on. If we had, we probably wouldn't be discussing this right now.

I know my history, sir.
  • BlueMax372 Elementer 2012/04/28 21:01:36
    BlueMax372
    +2
    You know A history but you are ill-informed as to fact. Public school education through college?
  • Elementer BlueMax372 2012/04/28 21:13:29 (edited)
    Elementer
    +1
    So was there some secret battle between the US and the USSR we never read about in school?
  • BlueMax372 Elementer 2012/04/28 21:38:28
    BlueMax372
    +2
    rotflmao

Your response speaks volumes about your ignorance. But not to worry, as ignorance can be fixed! Perhaps a bit of remedial history might help?
  • Elementer BlueMax372 2012/04/28 23:31:50
    Elementer
    +2
    That so? Well maybe you can give me a history lesson. Tell me where and when the U.S fought the USSR head to head.
  • Barbara... Elementer 2012/04/29 04:00:01
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    As a response, to you statements. During WWII, Churchill wanted to go after the USSR as he considered Stalin more dangerous than Hitler. The post war period proved Churchill correct.
  • Elementer Barbara... 2012/04/29 04:12:52
    Elementer
    Churchill led the British. What does that have to do with America? I'm saying we've never fought the USSR head on and so far no one has proven me wrong.
  • Barbara... Elementer 2012/04/29 04:25:14
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    It was a world wide war. We did not have a shooting war with Russia we had an arms race attrician cold war with Russia that lasted until Russia went broke. Our fleet held Russia at bay so that they could not take a warm water port. Kennedy beat them out of space. No there were no bullets and bombs, but there definitely was a defensive war being waged after WWII. The Kennedy inspired Berlin Airlift was another end run to stiffle Russia.
  • Annette Elementer 2012/04/29 04:05:47
    Annette
    I can think of one - the stand off between Russia and America when they wanted to bring nuclear weapons into Cuba - remember that? That was head on, buddy!
  • Elementer Annette 2012/04/29 04:13:29
    Elementer
    No, it was an argument. We never engaged in combat with each other.
  • BlueMax372 Elementer 2012/04/29 04:07:04
    BlueMax372
    What's your clearance level?
  • Elementer BlueMax372 2012/04/29 04:14:40
    Elementer
    Umm, level 12.
  • BlueMax372 Elementer 2012/05/01 22:49:25
    BlueMax372
    +1
    BlueMax372 reaches for "Ignore" button.
  • Elementer BlueMax372 2012/05/02 01:26:53
    Elementer
    Elementer presses the "Can care less" button.
  • Jim Melock Elementer 2012/04/30 07:54:01
    Jim Melock
    +4
    The US didn't fight the Soviets head on,that is true.The CIA created the Mujahideen to fight the Red Army & drive them from Afghanistan.The US resource interests in the region could not fall to Russian control.The CIA creation would gain further momentum & organization(with Osama bin Laden aka - Tim Osman, as it's frontman) & eventually was rebranded as Al qaeda.I'll leave the rest for you to figure out. God Bless
  • Annette Jim Melock 2012/04/30 12:25:24
    Annette
    +1
    Jim, I would agree we didn't "fight Russia" on the grounds that no actual bullets were fired, but we did have a head-on collision with Russia under Kennedy with Russia trying to bring missiles into Cuba. That ended with Russia backing down, and I consider that a head-on.

2014/09/18 13:50:27