US Calls for Russian Airborne Troops to Take and Hold Denver Airport

Annette 2012/04/28 12:42:51

US Calls For Russian Airborne Troops To Take And Hold Denver Airport

Posted by
on
Apr 24th, 2012 //
63 Comments

A bizarre report prepared by the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation
that is circulating in the Kremlin today on the joint US-Russia
military drills taking place next month in the State of Colorado says
that the plans received from the Americans call for Russian Airborne
Troops (VDV) during this strange exercise to “take and hold” the Central Intelligence Agencies (CIA) main facility, the National Security Agencies (NSA) main facility and the Denver International Airport (DIA).

The Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation is a federal
body of executive authority responsible for monitoring and supervising
the Russian Federation’s international military-technical cooperation.

Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Colonel Alexander Kucherenko publically announced
this 24-21 May “anti-terror drill” this Friday past noting that this
will be the first time Russian airborne forces have held exercises with
the US airborne forces on US territory. Colonel Kucherenko stated,
“According to the exercise scenario, soldiers of the two countries will
hold a tactical airborne operation, including the reconnaissance of
imaginary terrorists’ camp and a raid. After the operation, a helicopter
will evacuate the soldiers.” He further added that Russian airborne
troops would be training with US special service weapons in these drills in Fort Carson, Colorado.

Puzzling to Russian military analysts about this exercise, this
report says, are that according to the American plans, Russian airborne
troops (using US weapons that they had previously trained with at Fort
Carson) will fly to and than parachute from their planes having the
objectives of seizing the CIA’s main computerBluffdale, Utah, and taking control of main runways and terminals of the Denver International Airport
main facility, the National Security Agencies (NSA) main facility and the Denver International Airport (DIA).

The purpose of seizing the Denver International Airport, this report
continues, is for the evacuation of the key personal and equipment
previously “freed” from the CIA’s Denver base, and the NSA’s base in
Utah, who were, supposedly, under ... Read the rest of the story here:
www.eutimes.net/2012/04/us-calls-for-russian-airborne-troops-...

• alanh 2012/05/09 13:00:38
    alanh
    +2
    It is hard to believe that our leaders are that stupid......then again they voted Obuthead into office.....just thinking.....
  • PrettieReptar 2012/05/07 23:25:18
    PrettieReptar
    +2
    The first thing I thought was, this sounds like the storyline from the movie Red Dawn.
  • Annette Prettie... 2012/05/08 03:41:00
    Annette
    +1
    Oddly enough that is exactly what we're facing.
  • Prettie... Annette 2012/05/08 16:19:49 (edited)
    PrettieReptar
    I think its a hoax.

If you scroll down and click the Source link you'll find the article was written by Sorcha Faal, the Internet Hoax Queen, reportedly to be David Booth, a nut case.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com...

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/...
    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/...
  • Annette Prettie... 2012/05/08 19:40:42
    Annette
    +1
    I am more concerned with the article that was written in the Russian paper. One thing I do know, however, is that wikipedia - if it is politically oriented - is very left leaning, so I don't put any stock-in-trade in what they have to say.
    Second, and it should perhaps be first - you should have done your homework first instead of relying on wiki for your back up. Read this - it isn't a hoax.
    http://www.projectworldawaren...

You can draw your own conclusions, and although I have never liked Prison Planet, they did warn us of the coming FEMA camps back before 0vomit was elected and shortly thereafter. They are today, a FACT, and they are already manned and have meals ready for "someone/s". If you can find ONE good reason for all these camps to be manned - please share that with me! I cannot! And I have been through MANY disasters in this country, including an F-5 tornado in 1974.
    You draw your own conclusions, but mine remain on the side of the American people. We are under-informed, in fact completely uninformed, unprotected, and unprepared for what is going to be one hellish summer and pre-election season.
    Something I have noticed is that any youtube program that shows something negative or truthful about 0vomit, it is next to impossible to get it to play without lo...
    http://www.projectworldawaren...

Something I have noticed is that any youtube program that shows something negative or truthful about 0vomit, it is next to impossible to get it to play without long, interrupted periods when the film "has to catch up with itself." That in and of itself tells me our government is trying to hide vital information the press is not telling us.
  • Prettie... Annette 2012/05/08 21:52:24 (edited)
    PrettieReptar
    I admit, I could have dug deeper and provided better sources. However, by the same token, don't you think that you could have done the same? You are quick to dismiss wiki but not Eu Times?

I don't trust RT either--or any Russian paper for that matter.

With such sketchy sources and the hokey Red Dawn parallel it was hard for me to take it serious.

Thanks for the extra link. It took me to a website called "Project World Awareness" dot com. Cannot comment on this source because I have not heard of it before. Once there, I found another source link. It took me here:

http://www.independentsentine...

Looks like the story from Eu Times is not true but the story from RT was true (who's story I didn't know about until now). However, their (RT) wording in the story could have been better.

Also I found these links:

CBS Local News Denver
    http://denver.cbslocal.com/20...

ABC Local News Denver
    http://www.thedenverchannel.c...
  • Annette Prettie... 2012/05/09 03:27:51
    Annette
    Yes, I found those as well, and I can understand statements from all the officials saying this is not true, or that it will not take place at the actual airport. What I think you might be wanting to ignore is that 0vomit has every intention of creating some kind of distraction or upheaval before this election so as to institute martial law.
    He has no respect for this country or our laws and definitely NOT our Constitution. Furthermore, he is not overly enamoured of the Russians although he has shown some definite warmth to Medvedev in his last interview when he was caught on open mike. His allegiance, however, is to the Muslims and in particular, the Muslim Brotherhood. DC has plenty of them there now working in his administration!
    I don't really care what you believe or don't believe concerning this story - I didn't write it, but I did report it, and there are credible links to it. I don't have to do everybody's research for them and I have read the links you sent before posting. What is most interesting is that the Russian Times came out with a very similar story on the same subject, but they were apparently concerned or confused about what the real intent behind the war games might be.
    IF he is looking for a false flag move to incite Americans, he could easily use the ...

IF he is looking for a false flag move to incite Americans, he could easily use the Russians - using our weaponry no less - to create just such a situation.
    Furthermore, I have never heard of Russian and American troops actually engaging themselves on our soil to practice war games. It is totally unprecedented for us to welcome a hostile country onto our soil to practice any type of military manoeuvres, in particular with them using our weapons. One of the things we do not want to have happen is to have this country erupt into civil war over a fake exercise, or be unmindful of an exercise that is going to take place, and have it be an actual attack!
    Hence the news, which I will continue to broadcast as I find it, seeing as how we have absolutely NO reliable sources of news within the United States, and that includes FOX news.
    European news, Canadian news, even Russian news is going a better job of relaying information to us than any major broadcasting source here in America!
  • Prettie... Annette 2012/05/09 17:06:34
    PrettieReptar
    +1
    You're wrong, I'm not ignoring anything. Taking things for granted is not my style. However, I'm not gullible. I don't believe everything I read right off the rip. Moreover, if I think that someone is presenting something that could mislead others, I will speak up.

For someone who doesn't care what I think, you sure spend a lot of time telling me your POV. Would it be fair to assume that what you are looking for is a monologue, not dialogue?
  • Annette Prettie... 2012/05/09 17:50:44
    Annette
    +2
    I will answer this as simply as I know how. I am a WWII baby, and I grew up in a household where my dad and his family got out of Europe before Hitler took them over as well as the other nations he trampled on. I remember the conversations at the dinner or lunch table from age 6 through age 12. I know the signs of what is happening in this country and to this country because we have a traitor in the White House. What is even worse, is he is a traitor not only to America, but will be to those he appears to be befriending right now - like the Russians, because he is a Muslim and they have no conscience when it comes to lying to anybody outside the Muslim faith. This could be the false flag he wants to use to call Martial Law, and at the same time have us hating Russia when the real terror is right here in our White House front yard.
  • Prettie... Annette 2012/05/10 15:32:13 (edited)
    PrettieReptar
    +1
    Wow Annette, I had no idea that you were involved with that. I'm sure that was a scary experience for you. I understand why you feel compelled to inform others. While I am too young to have first hand knowledge, I study WWII history (history is one of my fave subjects). One of the best WWII documentaries ever made, imho, is "The World at War". So, I look forward to hearing your stories.

Btw, not sure if you know that 0bama has another "first" with regard to Russia. Know about the “May Day Parade” in Red Square? Eerily, this relates to WWII.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-2...

http://www.reuters.com/articl...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/0...
  • Annette Prettie... 2012/05/10 17:21:28 (edited)
    Annette
    +1
    I had not heard about the VD celebration in Red Square. I also have a huge book called World War II that has the entire theater of the war in both pictures and documentaries of the time. Another piece of literature I have is from France concerning the restoration that took place after WWII by the Americans in helping Europe rebuild. They are all in French but tell some very interesting facts about that campaign and how instrumental this country was to the European recovery.
    I found them in an antique store way out in the countryside in southern France when I visited my daughter one year. I also found there a Monopoly game board that had been made by the English forces fighting at the time, and some maps of that time period showing where all the rail lines were located, mfg. plants, etc. Very informative maps!
    I lived in Franch near Strasbourg for 3 yrs, and my daughter when she finished college went with a friend on a 2-yr back packing expedition across Europe, stopping to work for money to continue to go on when needed. She has never come home to live here since. I have just blogged hers, and a friend of hers emails on what this election now means for France with Hollande being the victor of that election.
    Getting back to your links, yes it does give you an uncanny and...

Getting back to your links, yes it does give you an uncanny and very uneasy feeling when we see this happening. America in WWII fought on one front against Germany, while Russia fought on the eastern front against Germany. Germany partnered with the Arabs for help in the African campaign, and at that time the area we lived in in France (Alsace/Lorraine) belonged to Germany. The people (women and children under 12 at least) were shipped off to Syria, which is now Iran for the duration of the war. I met a lady, a Madam Tartar, who had been part of the displacement. Her house was used as the lookout and communications center by both parties - German or American depending on who held the town at the time, because her place was situated high on a hill and overlooked every road that entered or left the city. We were in Neiderbronn-les-bains, and Reichoffen was 1.6 km. away. That town was the literal heart of WWII for a very long time, and its hillsides still contain the bunkers left of the Minot Line, which was a WWI construction but used extensively in WWII as well.
    I have been in and out of the bunkers, listened to the stories of the towns people, heard my grandparent discussions, and what is interesting that I also remember is that the two younger kids would argue with their mom and dad over things the parents said about what took place! My dad was 17 when he got here, and that would have made his younger brother and sister 9 and 7 respectively.
    So my grandfather left Europe when my aunt was barely 2 yrs old and came to the States. He started a tool and die company in Chicago, IL and on weekends he would sell socks and finches at the open market on Market Street. He worked his fingers to the bone, but in 1938, he had saved enough money that he did two things: 1 he satisfied the requirements of providing a home for his family to come to by purchasing a 9-flat apartment building in Chicago (he argued over 5 cents on the price and won!), and 2. he paid for the tickets to bring all 6 of his family here! My dad almost immediately lied about his age and went into the Navy and was on a destroyer in the Pacific arena.
    And here we are today facing the same thing Europe faced then and nowhere to go and nowhere to hide. It boils down to stand and be counted, or roll over and become part of the slave society this dictator wannabe wants us to become. And no one out there should ever think because his color is brown that he has any love for the black society here in America. They are ALL Americans and deserve to be treated in whatever way he wants them treated along with all of the white population.
  • doc moto Annette 2013/01/17 14:46:39
    doc moto
    +1
    There are many that will not see anything or just kinda ignore it unless they are and get involved with some form of an incident involving themselves or a direct member within their family or a very close friend... The signs are everywhere, not just on the stupid INTERNET, and of course, history, I remember having a 'slight' argument with my history teacher in 'high-school' as on a reference to a few paragraphs in our text and hearing it first hand from my dad and uncles who were in battle during the second... Me, I am just a punk-kid, vietnam era vet and a retired old person that cannot mind my own business... I did have a hand in ATC, monitoring of usg lines and setting up secure communications and know that we are lied to a whole heap... The vote counters are rigged and steel building do not fall down, nor do buildings blow out! Got six years of chemistry background and metallurgy to wallow an elephant and a ASS to believe any of the soaked in OIL report coming from WDC... Was on my way to work when the building were hit and had our team setting up 'stuff' to take telecom info and datacom info to their parties, they should be more careful gabbing and making up stories!
  • Angela 2012/05/07 22:23:37
    Angela
    +1
    Isn't the Denver Airport the location known for it's underground 'bases' supposedly hooked up for the elites?? Well, looks like the false flag psyop is right around the 'ole corner. What will it be? WW111, false flag hallographic alien invasion, false flag hallographic false messiah, civil war, megaquake with a tsunami? Your guess is as good as mine....getting to be 'uh oh' time..countdown to elitist fueled oblivion and their special utopian baby, the NWO..Social lockdown and martial law coming to your neighborhood soon!!
  • Annette Angela 2012/05/08 03:43:31
    Annette
    +1
    I am thinking it will be used as a false flag to double cross Russia and institute martial law across the land so he can bring in his Hamas army against us and postpone the elections indefinitely. At least that's my summation. But you bring up some good points too.
  • Angela Annette 2012/05/08 13:30:41
    Angela
    +1
    A possibility Annette...it will definately be something. Martial law WILL HAPPEN.
  • Annette Angela 2012/05/08 19:41:41
    Annette
    +1
    You might also want to read this: http://www.independentsentine...
    There is a video about halfway down too.
  • Angela Annette 2012/05/08 22:02:30
    Angela
    +1
    TY!! : )
  • Angela Annette 2012/05/08 22:13:05
    Angela
    +1
    I was just reading about this today..they're called 'Spetznatz'..seems they are taught this from early adolescense, trained in English have no detectable accent..and the troops will arrive in approx. 7 mos. on US soil. Makes sense, most US troops would have a problem with the outright killing of Americans, the Russians and Chinese will not. US residents are saying many of them are here already asking certain questions about population per city, etc. They have military haircuts, blend in...scary eh??
  • Annette Angela 2012/05/09 03:41:26
    Annette
    Yes, that is very disconcerting. But it is also believable knowing the aims and intents of the current administration. 0vomit has also brought into this country since Jan. 1, 2011, 80,000 Hamas to the tune of $20,300,000 of our money. They are housed and fed on our money, and this was the result of an executive order he wrote on his 6th day in office. He got the request for the money through on the tail end of some bill, and it became effective Jan 1, 2011. Further, there are Hezbollah troops waiting in Mexico - our Mexican friends have shown our border people the stashes of weapons, etc that have been found on the Mexican side of the border.
    There are still a lot of people who refuse to see the dangers this jackass in office has brought us to, but this is the reality of the thing, and if we are not aware and somehow prepared, we won't have any way to help ourselves or anyone else when the dung really hits the fan.
    Thank you so much for your comments, disturbing as they may be.
  • Angela Annette 2012/05/09 11:41:55
    Angela
    +1
    I agree Annette, and Ty!!
  • beachbum 2012/05/07 19:20:03
    beachbum
    +1
    Hmmmm........part of Obama's ' more flexible after the election'........?
  • Annette beachbum 2012/05/07 19:50:08
    Annette
    +4
    Or possibly his lead up to calling off the elections and administering martial law. This could be the perfect double cross. He dupes Russia, and uses them here to blame them so we revolt and he calls martial law.
    He has wanted to get even with Russia since the "no handshake" reception he got when he first visited Russia. It was not a hoax as stated by Snopes. Check this out after the first 30 seconds - however the clip before they claim he was introducing the man behind him - that is NOT how it works as President - they would have taken his hand first and then taken the hand of whom he was introducing. It is called "protocol" or the old fashioned word "etiquette"! Bringing even more validity to the lie by snopes is the look of frustration on 0vomit's face.

Than there is this address by Putin re the NWO.
  • Prettie... Annette 2012/05/07 23:05:52 (edited)
    PrettieReptar
    +1
    In the first video, I don't think Obama is being snubbed. In the first portion of the video Obama is introducing Ambassador Thomas Pickering and in the latter his cabinet members.

The second video is interesting. I'm not surprised Putin is coming forward and making these statements. He is allied with Iran (and China as far as I know). We know that Iran wants nukes and that USA/Israel stands in the way so guess who's coming forward? I don't believe for one minute that Putin believes in multipolar order. If he had it his way, Russia would control everything but alas, he is realistic. They are not in a position to make that happen.

Edit: order of paragraphs to match order of videos.
  • Annette Prettie... 2012/05/08 03:44:59
    Annette
    +1
    Good points - we'll see, won't we?
  • Prettie... Annette 2012/05/08 16:36:24
    PrettieReptar
    +1
    I don't trust the Russians as far as I can throw them. Leopard's don't lose their spots.
  • Annette Prettie... 2012/05/09 17:52:21
    Annette
    I see you're in Detroit - trust the Muslims even less!
  • kaZappoo 2012/05/07 18:45:09
    kaZappoo
    +3
    this is just wrong ,,,and I believe violates the const. , well whats left of it ....

I did send another letter to my reps .

lota good thats gonna do ..
  • Annette kaZappoo 2012/05/07 18:51:35
    Annette
    +3
    I believe our congress men and women are being held hostage somehow. DC is swarming with Muslims and they can and will threaten with no guilt whatsoever. And 0vomit has filled the hallowed halls with them, not to mention that at least 80 of the are card carrying members of the Communist party.
  • sammanilla Annette 2012/05/07 19:02:15
    sammanilla
    +2
    Follow the money.

money
  • Annette sammanilla 2012/05/07 19:50:48
    Annette
    +1
    LOL - I have said that repeatedly! Thanks!
  • sammanilla Annette 2012/05/07 22:14:56
    sammanilla
    +1
    One can't seem to say it enough.
  • Annette sammanilla 2012/05/08 03:45:29
    Annette
    +1
    Not with this administration!
  • sammanilla Annette 2012/05/08 03:47:43
    sammanilla
    +1
    The administration won't listen and their followers can't grasp reality.
  • Annette sammanilla 2012/05/08 03:55:54
    Annette
    +1
    Excellent summation - it has been that way all through history!
  • sammanilla Annette 2012/05/11 18:06:54
    sammanilla
    +1
    It's all the way from shamans and witch doctors. The smartest and cleverest that first learned to manipulate others.

That's why mad governments kill intellectuals and cultivate followers.

smartest cleverest learned manipulate mad governments kill intellectuals cultivate followers
  • kaZappoo Annette 2012/05/07 19:10:57
    kaZappoo
    +1
    yep ......were in for a fued .....
  • Angela Annette 2012/05/08 13:34:24
    Angela
    +1
    Read this..published 5/7/12..go to homelandsecurityus dot com foreward slash archives foreward slash 5923. Document title is 'The planned re-election of Obama, revolutionary style'. Chilling read and I think probable. We are in deep you know what..
  • Annette Angela 2012/05/08 19:43:47
    Annette
    You mean this? I blogged this the other day: http://www.sodahead.com/unite...
  • Louisa - Enemy of the State 2012/05/07 06:01:31
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +2
    ROFLMAO!!! If we do any more to subject ourselves to total subjugation we'll be on our way to Three Mile Island in boxcars. Yeah, those funny looking concrete funnels will leave no telltale bones the way Hitler's mass graves did.

We should be taking over this government NOW. It's being run by a madman!
  • Annette Louisa ... 2012/05/07 17:31:17
    Annette
    +2
    Please see this and share it - thanks - http://www.sodahead.com/unite...

2014/09/03 02:49:22