U.S. Air Force Took Away Nancy Pelosi’s Jet!
This was LONG Overdue
USAF TOOK NANCY ‘S JET AWAY
The real reason that Nancy Pelosi is considering retiring is that they took her Jet away.
Ah, poor baby!
As a result of a Judicial Watch filing under the Freedom of
Information Act, the USAF releaseddocuments detailing House Speaker use
of United States Air Force aircraft between March 2009 and June 2010.
Here are the main highlights revealed by the USAF. Keep in mind that
all the data below relate to United States Air Force aircraft used by
one woman over a
sixteen month period.Several of these flights included Ms. Pelosi’s
guests, such as grown children, grandchildren, various in-laws, friends
Over 95% of the trips were between the west coast and Washington DC ,
for what you might call a commute between home and the office. READ it
- Total trips: 85 over a 68 week period, or 1.25 average trips per week.
- Total mileage: 206,264 miles, or 2,427 average miles per trip.
- Total flying time: 428.6 hours, or an average of 5 hours per trip.
- Cost to the taxpayers: $2,100,744, or $27,715 per trip, or $1,285,162 per year!
- Cost of in flight food and alcohol: $101,429; $1,193 per trip; $62,051 per year.
It's about time ..... She can ride her broom from now on she does not need to spend Taxpayer money she has more than enough money of her own
News & Politics