URGENT - Delegates for Ron Paul - LAWSUIT BEING FILED THAT ALL DELEGATES MUST BE UNBOUND

rdmatheny 2012/06/07 20:45:00
URGENT: Many of us listened to the incredibly thorough
conference call last night and learned about the lawsuit that is being
filed on MONDAY. For those who missed the call, I urge you to learn
about what is happening right now.

Lawyers are working for our cause - without pay - to get a
federal COURT ORDER to ORDER the RNC to allow delegates to vote freely.
It is illegal to bind delegates. This IS a fact.

They are filing in the 9th circuit court on Monday, it is anticipated
that the judge will rule that all delegates MUST be unbound according
to federal law. This has nothing to do with Rule 38 or any
hypothetical situation. It is a matter of FEDERAL LAW and the RNC is
VERY MUCH subject to it. The lawyers on the call assured us that THIS
COURT ORDER WILL BE DONE BEFORE THE CONVENTION.

Anyone and EVERYONE who had an experience or witnessed election fraud or intimidation of ANY kind - AND - ALL delegates
- even those that are currently considered BOUND - need to sign on as
a plaintiff by submitting their account to the secure website OR you can just submit your testimony and any evidence you have and NOT be
named as a plaintiff. The legal team will prepare your legal affidavit
based on the testimony that you have entered - along with any evidence
you may have.

If you are worried about the implications of being named in the suit –
i.e. becoming a target and systematically removed from delegation - ask
someone in the group to explain to you how you are MORE protected if
you are involved in the suit then if you weren’t. There is a long and
lengthy legal explanation for how that works.

It is also possible that the judge will order a reversal of some of the
damage already done, time permitting, if there is enough compelling
testimony and evidence to the events.

As I understand it, EVERY delegate who has attended these conventions
has suffered ‘damage’ under the law, again, long and lengthy
explanation better answered by someone in the group.

So, here is what you need to do:

1. Go to this site NOW and enter your testimony and/or evidence to the
appropriate state in which the issue took place, along with your
contact information, so the attorneys can contact you if the need
arises!! IT IS FREE TO JOIN THIS SITE.* Please utilize and add to the
"RESOURCES Vote Fraud - What You Can Do!" File - Enter your testimony
or witness account under your state, you will need to ‘join’ the site
to do this. Here, all the testimony is being reviewed by a legal team
and followed up on – they will put your testimony into affidavit form
for legal purposes.

http://electionfraudremedy.com/

2. Join the facebook group and ask questions if you have them:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1883...12254/members/

3. All others that have not been involved directly – SPREAD THE WORD, time is short!!

This is the first of MANY lawsuits that will be filed as a results of these violations at every level of this election cycle. BUT THIS is the MOST critical as it will directly affect the Convention in August.

One of the greatest things any of us can do for this movement RIGHT NOW
is to support the class action lawsuit currently being filed – the
other is to urge ALL delegates at upcoming conventions to ATTEND and
GET ELECTED.

We have been duped for far too long and the truth is now coming out.

• Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮ 2012/06/08 07:15:55
    Great info - I'll pass it on
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +4
    Its a shame you've only had some neocon fools post here. We already went over this and the RNC legal council agrees with you, along with the law. I shared it so perhaps some people with some brains or an open mind come by.

• Racefish 2012/06/08 16:12:23
    Racefish
    I think party rules require the first ballot be on who the delagates are bound to. After the first, it's a free-for-all. Could someone clarify?
  • Michael=Constitution & Liberty 2012/06/08 09:05:23
    Great info - I'll pass it on
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
    Great info - I'll pass it on
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +4
  • Rod 2012/06/08 01:40:01
    Rod
    +2
    You guys are nuts. Just plain nuts. What do you hope to accomplish? Even if all of what you say is true Romney will still win. Ron Paul has a fanatical group of followers but there are a lot fewer of them than you think.
  • rdmatheny Rod 2012/06/08 02:23:02
    rdmatheny
    +4
    We know we're outnumbered by the Anti-Constitutionalists.
  • Dan ☮ R... Rod 2012/06/08 07:16:50
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +4
    Romney has trouble building up rallies above a few hundred. Paul regularly breaks several thousand. I highly doubt Paul supporters are the minority.
  • Rod Dan ☮ R... 2012/06/08 11:07:19 (edited)
    Rod
    I have nothing against Ron Paul however, you are to close to the forest and you can't see all of the trees. What I mean by that is that your enthusiasm, which I admire, has clouded your judgement about the number of Ron Paul followers. While he has a relatively small but vocal following, there are many others that like his stands on several issues but are not comfortable with Paul as our world leader. He is not presidential material. He is not a uniter in DC. Basically all that he has going for him is his stand on the Constitution. I agree with his stand but it is not enough to be president. He has to be more well rounded than just the Constitution and Paul is not. Many like his stand but few would vote for him. Again, I don't think that you are able to be objective.

Paul has admitted that he doesn't even really want to win. He says that he is to old to run for Congress again so he is not going to run. If he thinks that he is to old for Congress then he is obviously to old to run for president.
  • Dan ☮ R... Rod 2012/06/08 12:31:29
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +4
    "Paul has admitted that he doesn't even really want to win."

Those that dont desire to lead often make the best leaders.

And I dont care if supporting the constitution "isnt enough". No one else in this race honors the oath of office or the constitution at all. This alone means everyone else is not qualified, and he's the closest to being qualified.

I dont care how well rounded Mitt is (I suppose he is considering he has been on every side of every issue) when he doesnt care about the constitution.
  • Rod Dan ☮ R... 2012/06/08 13:03:18
    Rod
    Of course Paul desires to lead... why else would he even be in the race? His statement had to do more with his chances than anything else. You just don't understand. It doesn't matter how much Ron Paul "honors" the Constitution if he can't win. If he can't win then we all lose. Romney is the only one with a chance to succeed at this point. You can love Ron Paul all you want for his stand on the Constitution but if you don't back Romney then we may not have a Constitution anymore.

Why would you say that Romney doesn't care about the Constitution? Of course he cares about the Constitution. It is Obama that is trying to destroy it. If we all don't rally around Romney then Obama is likely to be re-elected no matter what you think. No matter what you want Paul is not the right person to rally around right now. He just can't win. I'm sorry that you can't see that.
  • DeeB Rod 2012/06/08 23:05:54
    DeeB
    +1
    He does not want to lead. He wants to take the country back to the people where it belongs. We are the country and it's about time people like you stop giving it away to so called corrupt LEADERS. We do not need to be led. They need to stay the hell out of our lives . They are taking more and more power and that's okay with you?
  • Rod DeeB 2012/06/09 01:03:18
    Rod
    How can you say that Ron Paul does not want to lead? How the heck would he preside as president if he didn't lead us? I agree with you that we are the country but we do need leaders to manage our resources and our military. I also agree that the government needs to stay out of our lives. How do we accomplish that? Certainly not with someone like Ron Paul. He is not a very good leader. Thanks for your reply.
  • DeeB Rod 2012/06/09 16:51:13
    DeeB
    +1
    They are not supposed to lead, they are of the people and for the people. They are to only speak for us after we tell them what we want. What is so hard to get here? The federal government is not supposed to be in anything they are in, just the defense and infrastructure, that is it. It is up to us to see to it that it is brought back to the CONSTITUTIONAL way. And Ron Paul is the only one that can and will do just that. 90% said no to healthcare and they did it anyway. This has got to change and Romney wants the status quo and his government corporation. Real CHANGE is taking OUR power back.
  • Rod DeeB 2012/06/09 17:47:21
    Rod
    I guess you and I are getting caught up in semantics. Of course they are of the people and for the people, I don't disagree with that. Whether you like it or not however, they are our leaders. Another function of the government is interstate commerce. We "should" tell our leaders what it is that we want, but what if we can't agree on what we want? What if there are ten choices and each choice gets ten percent of the vote? Do we just then forget it? Each state and each local municipality will have it's own punch list. How do we keep it all in balance if we don't have someone that can lead us in the direction that we want to go. How cumbersome would it be to have to bring every item to the voters to decide on what it is that they want? Pretty soon they would just stop voting and then you would have a small minority making decisions for the rest of us. That is why we have representatives in congress to help ferret out all of this. The president is the leader that "should" be working with, and leading those congress people into doing what we want and what is in our best interests. Paul is not that leader. He has done nothing in congress in all of the years that he has been there. He has not shown a propensity for being able to bring people together. Many of his ideas are sound but...

I guess you and I are getting caught up in semantics. Of course they are of the people and for the people, I don't disagree with that. Whether you like it or not however, they are our leaders. Another function of the government is interstate commerce. We "should" tell our leaders what it is that we want, but what if we can't agree on what we want? What if there are ten choices and each choice gets ten percent of the vote? Do we just then forget it? Each state and each local municipality will have it's own punch list. How do we keep it all in balance if we don't have someone that can lead us in the direction that we want to go. How cumbersome would it be to have to bring every item to the voters to decide on what it is that they want? Pretty soon they would just stop voting and then you would have a small minority making decisions for the rest of us. That is why we have representatives in congress to help ferret out all of this. The president is the leader that "should" be working with, and leading those congress people into doing what we want and what is in our best interests. Paul is not that leader. He has done nothing in congress in all of the years that he has been there. He has not shown a propensity for being able to bring people together. Many of his ideas are sound but many are off the wall. He is bullheaded and will not listen to anyone else. He thinks that he has all of the answers. What makes you think that he would listen to anything that "we the people" would say?

What about foreign policies? We may have no idea what is really going on in the world. We can tell our "leaders" what we want but we may not have enough information to make a wise choice so it is up to our leaders to lead us in the correct direction. Using your words: "What is so hard to get here?".

Romney is not what you seem to think that he is. He may be for more government than I would like but he certainly is not for the status quo. He also loves the Constitution as much as Ron Paul.

I hope that you and the rest of your fanatical Ron Paul friends wake up in time to defeat Barack Obama. If you continue on your fantasy trip with Ron Paul then Obama will win. Ron Paul can not win even if he were the GOP nominee. Please wake up.
  • DeeB Rod 2012/06/09 18:34:50
    DeeB
    +1
    Romney loves the constitution? LOL! He doesn't even know what it is. And admitted he doesn't know it. He is for all the right killing bills that the usurper bestowed upon us. But you go ahead and believe what you need to , to justify voting for the New World Order and handing over our sovereignty to the UN! Good job, at least we know who you all are!
  • Rod DeeB 2012/06/09 21:39:45 (edited)
    Rod
    Romney never said that he didn't know the Constitution. Do you have to continue to make things up (lie) to try to prove your untenable position?

You are such a blithering idiot. I've tried to be as nice as I can be but your stupidity is just too much for me to handle. "You" and the rest of your fanatical brigade of no nothings is what will bring this country down. It's ignorant people like you that will lead us to hell if we let you. You can't even see that you don't stand a chance. You would rather piss into the wind than turn around and look at other possibilities. I truly truly feel sorry for you and your bleak future. Actually, you have so little brain power I don't see much of future for you at all. Romney will win by a landslide in November so get used to it.
  • DeeB Rod 2012/06/10 20:51:47
    DeeB
    +1
    R money

Here's your guy! NWO!
  • rdmatheny Rod 2012/06/10 21:44:46
    rdmatheny
    I'll have to jump in and back her on this one. He did admit he doesn't know what's in the constitution a few times and even said he would have to consult his attorneys on Constitutional issues.

...and here he says talk to Ron about the Constitution.
  • Rod rdmatheny 2012/06/11 01:16:29 (edited)
    Rod
    He didn't actually admit that he doesn't know what's in the Constitution. It seemed obvious that he was unclear on these two issues, I'll agree. However, does a doctor know every operation that can be performed? Of course not that's why he will send you to a specialist. Does a lawyer know every single law? Of course not. Either he or his law clerk will have to do a lot of research. So what if he doesn't know everything in the Constitution? There will always be someone like a Ron Paul around to remind him. A person doesn't have to know everything to be good at a particular job. As a matter of fact the best leaders surround themselves with the most competent people to advise them.

A case in point on the other side. Obama was a Constitutional professor at the University of Chicago. What do you think he knows about the constitution? Not much. Just because someone knows the Constitution, the Bible, law books or medical books doesn't mean that they would be a good leader. I've found that some of the worst managers are the smartest people.

In other words I'll agree with you that Romney is not as well versed in the Constitution as Ron Paul. But again I'll say, so what? It's also obvious that Ron Paul does not have Romney's leadership skills.
  • rdmatheny Rod 2012/06/12 22:31:26
    rdmatheny
    Yeah, you're right. What's it matter if one does not know the Constitution? Heck, for that matter, who cares? It doesn't matter if you support or pass legislation that is unconstitutional or completely shreds the Constitution. There are plenty of Anti-Constitutionalists that live in this country that will gladly support either Romney or Obama.
  • Rod rdmatheny 2012/06/12 23:14:02 (edited)
    Rod
    The biggest problem with you Libertarians is the same reason that you never win in the presidential elections and you never will. Your problem is that you will never look at someone else's point of view and you will never ever compromise on anything. That is one of Ron Paul's biggest faults. It's his way or the highway. That's why he has never accomplished anything in all of these years in Congress. You are so fanatical that people just start to turn you off and stop listening. There is no debate with you because you refuse to admit that anyone else may have a better idea than you. That's why the majority of the US looks at you as kooks.

Even Rand Paul endorses Romney.
  • rdmatheny Rod 2012/06/12 23:35:08
    rdmatheny
    I guess it's a damn shame, the country is full of Anti-Constitutionalists and that it's looked upon anymore as a piece of toilet paper. No wonder this country is where it's at right now.
  • Rod rdmatheny 2012/06/13 00:23:44
    Rod
    Who is an Anti-Constitutionalist? Because someone doesn't have a complete command of every word doesn't make someone an Anti-Constitutionalist. Ron Paul knows the Constitution better than most people but he hasn't used it to our benefit. The only thing that he does is rant and rave that everything is unconstitutional. This country is where it's at right now because of people like you. Fanatics with no good ideas. You can love the Constitution all you want but what is your plan for the future? Oh I see, you have no plan. Typical.
  • rdmatheny Rod 2012/06/13 00:40:14
    rdmatheny
    I've got a plan. Not voting for Jack Asses like Obama and Romney. Just like Clinton, Bush, McCain and Obama never got my vote.

As far as Ron Paul. There are 535 members in Congress, with Paul being ONLY one of them. He has voted on legislation, yea or nay depending on it being constitutional or not. Too bad his peers didn't do the same. But I'm sure that's all fine and dandy with you. Of course his peers ALL took lobbyist money and stuffed their pockets before voting, where Ron Paul didn't.
  • YouthPo... Rod 2012/06/10 20:26:24
    YouthPolitics64
    +1
    But why not try? Even if the lawsuit is successful and he still doesn't win, the suit will have changed the convention forever. It will pave the way for other liberty candidates in 2016.
  • Rod YouthPo... 2012/06/11 01:00:07
    Rod
    So if he still doesn't win, which he won't, who will you vote for? Obama?
  • Wulfdane Dan ☮ R... 2012/06/08 13:39:33 (edited)
    Wulfdane
    Oh but you are in the minority, Ron Paul does not appeal to mainstream America. You have deluded yourself into this fantasy that just because you support Ron Paul, everyone else must.

Ron Paul does have some appealing characteristics, one of those is his honesty and integrity. Something many of his followers lack and have helped to destroy Ron Paul's chances. Had Ron Paul's more intelligent and rational followers been the voices Americans heard, who knows what could have happened.
  • Wulfdane Rod 2012/06/08 13:28:09 (edited)
    Wulfdane
    Their fools caught up in their own propaganda, they have repeated it for long they have come to believe their own lies. Even Rand Paul has endorsed Romney, Ron Paul is over. But these clowns simply cannot accept reality.

You know you're talking to a bunch of hypocrites when those who complain about big government, want big government to try an force Ron Paul on the Republican ticket. It will not happen of course, all this babbling about the law and going to court will amount to nothing. The courts will not tell a *private* political party how to nominate their own delegates.
  • jgh57 2012/06/08 00:26:20
    jgh57
    +1
    You guys are as bad as the birthers. Even Paul knows he's done. Give it rest.
  • Charlie 2012/06/08 00:18:33
    Charlie
  • Charge 2012/06/07 23:47:42
    Charge
    +1
    NEWS FLASH>>>>>>>>
    Ron Paul admits he won't be nominee.
    (CNN) - Ron Paul, who has not officially dropped his bid for the Republican presidential nomination, admitted to supporters in an email Wednesday he was not positioned to receive enough delegates to challenge Mitt Romney at the GOP convention in Tampa.

Ron Paul sent out the following update earlier today:

Dear Supporter,

I wanted you to get an update from me personally, since we have some great news!

Due to the smart planning of our campaign and the hard work and diligence of supporters like you, we stand to send nearly 200 bound delegates to the Republican National Convention in Tampa. This number shatters the predictions of the pundits and talking heads and shows the seriousness of our movement.

What’s more, we will send several hundred additional supporters to Tampa who, while bound to Romney, believe in our ideas of liberty, constitutional government, and a common-sense foreign policy.

When it is all said and done, we will likely have as many as 500 supporters as delegates on the Convention floor. That is just over 20 percent!

And while this total is not enough to win the nomination, it puts us in a tremendous position to grow our movement and shape the future of the GOP!

I hope every one of you continues the fight we...
    NEWS FLASH>>>>>>>>
    Ron Paul admits he won't be nominee.

Dear Supporter,

I hope every one of you continues the fight we have advanced so well this year. I hope you will finish your local and state conventions, and, if you were selected as a national delegate, that you will head to Tampa in August to force the Republican Party to listen to the voice of liberty.
  • rdmatheny Charge 2012/06/08 00:21:19
    rdmatheny
    +3
    Yes, brilliant one. What the letter says (and is no surprise to supporters of Ron Paul) is the current delegates that are pledged to Paul are not enough alone to get the nomination. That part is true. Yet, over the past few weeks or more since a lot of those delegates had pledged to support Romney, much info has came forward that has exposed Romney for who he truly is. It is very possible many of those delegates that had previously supported Romney, may longer not want to and will vote their conscience instead. That also goes for delegates of Gingrich and Santorum who no one knows for sure how they'll vote. It is very possible, if enough delegates wake up from their political coma, they may just vote for Paul, giving him the nod for nomination. Like everyone has been saying, we will not know until August. Anything is possible.
  • Charge rdmatheny 2012/06/08 01:20:51
    Charge
    Ya, with all the lies and BS You Paulies are spreading about Romney. Well I looked up federal law and I doubt the Federal elections law is applicable in this instance... The Federal Law applies to "National Elections" and "applies to all voters" which would have to include the DNC as well. Further the Law has no stipulations for "Primaries" held within a specific party.
    Either way You Paulies are trying to "Force" Your unpopular candidate on the people that did not vote for him, You are seeking to usurp the free will of the people.
  • rdmatheny Charge 2012/06/08 01:42:31
    rdmatheny
    +4
    Will let the courts determine what is law and what is not. Not going to rely on a broom closet attorney to give me interpratation.

As far as Romney goes. All of the info came staight from the horse's mouth. Of course, we all know how much of a liar he is. Maybe he was lying when he made the comments.
  • Charge rdmatheny 2012/06/08 01:48:04
    Charge
    Sen. Rand Paul endorsed Romney.
  • Herb 2012/06/07 21:51:13
    You know things are bad when you have to go to court for fair elections.
    Herb
    +2
    ron paul will not win lol so you guy try as you may true as you might ron paul will never win this fight.
  • rdmatheny Herb 2012/06/07 21:53:37
    rdmatheny
    +2
    I'm sure you Anti-Constitutionalists are ALL keeping your fingers crossed.
  • Herb rdmatheny 2012/06/07 22:04:12
    Herb
    +1
    im a constitutionalist sorry buddy and conservative not a drone anyone is better then what we have odumbo.
  • rdmatheny Herb 2012/06/07 22:16:14
    rdmatheny
    +5
    There is no way in hell you're a Constitutionalist. NO and I mean NOOOOOO Pro-Constitutionalist would support any of these following unconstitutional agendas and policies.
    romney and obama checklist
    ...and absolutely NOOOOOO Pro-Constitutionalist would support a candidate that supports the same.
  • Herb rdmatheny 2012/06/07 22:25:10
    Herb
    thats all crap on romeny lol maybe obama yes there is no way paul will get his way. sorry paulots will be crying again. yes i am pro constitution.
  • rdmatheny Herb 2012/06/07 22:30:27
    rdmatheny
    +3
    Puhlease. Who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself? Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

2014/10/23 05:20:57