Updated info on the Zimmerman case!

mustangluver 2012/08/09 17:12:12
He will be vindicated!
Hang him!

• syl 2012/08/11 17:38:10
    He will be vindicated!
    syl
    +1
    I've always said wait until all the facts are in-instead of the black community going crazy.

The black lawyer is obviously trying to make it look like a racial thing, but the facts given do not support that.
  • Edward 2012/08/10 23:07:10
    He will be vindicated!
    Edward
    +1
    The man had the right to defend himself.
  • firelooker 2012/08/10 22:08:22
    He will be vindicated!
    firelooker
    +2
    despite what the libs are saying it was self defense.
  • POWERSHAKER 2012/08/10 08:43:53
  • NoBama Man 2012/08/10 08:17:41
    NoBama Man
    +2
    I predict a surge of info in the coming weeks bringing this to the front page again...

stirring up more of this...

black panthers

in preparation of this...

black panthers

to be acted upon at this location...at this time...

black panthers

Gee...what else is happening in Tampa on that same time...???

gop national convention

coincidence....I THINK NOT
  • mustang... NoBama Man 2012/08/10 19:15:41
    mustangluver
    +1
    They are making preparations as we type. Be assured!
  • NoBama Man mustang... 2012/08/10 19:27:06
    NoBama Man
    +2
    Yep.., I think this will be the big set-up...some sort of confrontation will take place that law enforcement will have to act on.., it will only take the tiniest of infraction on the part of authorities to incite an all out race riot...this could get ugly in a hurry.., and the GOP will then forever be associated with 'beating down' the black man in the south. This could be the trigger that causes the police action creating the big divide that the progressives need to label an entire group of people with, and sway opinion to the 'tolerant' 'educated' 'progressives'...It's pathetic and obvious...but common sense just doesn't seem to be so common anymore.
  • NoBama Man NoBama Man 2012/08/10 19:54:13
    NoBama Man
    +1
    I REALLY think that Romney and the GOP needs to pick Condi as VP...and do it BEFORE the convention...they need to trump any 'racist' move before it happens, picking a pasty boring white guy is only going to bring more grief...Condi would be a great pic.., and since the Dem convention isn't until after the GOP, I think Obama is still going to dump Biden for Billary, but he's not going to until AFTER Romney has locked himself in...If Obama does dump Biden for Billary, and Romney is locked into Christy, Pawlenty or even Rubio...it's game over...O will have the minority and female vote...and we can kiss this country good bye.
  • firelooker NoBama Man 2012/08/10 22:12:48
    firelooker
    +1
    yeah plus condi is hot
  • mustang... NoBama Man 2012/08/11 03:12:48
    mustangluver
    What? You think Condi should be VP because she's black?
  • NoBama Man mustang... 2012/08/11 04:22:06
    NoBama Man
    Not BECAUSE she's black...because she's very smart, and it doesn't hurt that she hits ALL the hot buttons...it doesn't hurt that she is black, a woman, and a previous Secretary of State. All of the other VP candidates are who we need in the cabinet...we need Pawlenty to replace Geithner, Maybe Bolton as Sec of State, and so on...there talents are wasted as VP. However, in a game of chess that we are in right now...IF Obama dumps Biden for Billary, He again has the 'exciting' ticket, being the first black president, with the first woman VP...With Condi as VP at least Romney puts a dent into those TWO crucial demographics that Romney is losing pitifully right now. We cannot let them trump our momentum...and that is exactly what they will do if he picks a dull white guy right now. Condi brings brains, class and experience...that's what we need here down the stretch.
  • mustang... NoBama Man 2012/08/11 20:29:00
    mustangluver
    But you said picking a pasty boring white guy is only going to bring more grief.
  • NoBama Man mustang... 2012/08/11 22:40:41
    NoBama Man
    Perhaps a poor chose of words, BUT..., "pasty white guy" is a term that has been used before...during the McCain candidacy, I didn't make that up...I was using a term that had been leveled against the GOP in the past by its opponents. It is how SOME in the electorate view the GOP,as old boring white guys who are out of touch. I think that Ryan (who by the way I had mistaken with Pawlenty in the reply above) is a good choice, he was chosen primarily because he is from Wisconsin and for his budget work...to me his talents will now be less useful as VP...IMHO he would have been better as a Cabinet member, or SPEAKER...as speaker for example, he could have been the member who brought all the policies (Romney chose him for) to the floor...now he is just a figure head. He will now be fodder for the Dems, as a gun toting hunter (killer) anti-abortion family man etc etc., and he will be Palinized, just as they attacked him when he produced his "budget"...
    and if I'm right, Obama will now excite his base by bringing on Billary, and all those demographics are gone to the GOP.
    Condi (IMHO) was untouchable...
    they could not attack her on race, gender,intelligence or INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE, without being retorted as hypocrites at every turn, even IF Billary were to chosen, and she wou...
    Condi (IMHO) was untouchable...
    they could not attack her on race, gender,intelligence or INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE, without being retorted as hypocrites at every turn, even IF Billary were to chosen, and she would have at least dented the huge lead Obama holds in ALL those demographics....like I said before...this is a game of chess right now... a game of moves....and I don't think that Romney helped himself today.
  • mustang... NoBama Man 2012/08/12 07:49:23
    mustangluver
    +1
    Seems strange that he is from Wi as BO seems to be winning there. I think Romney committed political suicide.
  • NoBama Man mustang... 2012/08/12 07:59:06
    NoBama Man
    +1
    I don't think he helped himself any...I think we're in trouble now...the left has already relentlessly attacked his budget and made their arguments against it. There is no up side here...we couldn't afford to play it safe....and now there is only defense left to play.
  • mustang... NoBama Man 2012/08/11 03:10:25
    mustangluver
    +1
    A town away from me they had a march with some really threatening signs and told the news cameras some stuff that i was surprised was even allowed..They really are fools if they think they're going to get away with what they have planned.
  • firelooker mustang... 2012/08/10 22:11:41
    firelooker
    +3
    this is probably what obama is counting on to enable martial law
  • firelooker NoBama Man 2012/08/10 22:10:29
    firelooker
    +3
    If the blacks want a fight i say bring it on, we didn't start this stuff but we will finish it!
  • john Kills 2012/08/10 00:14:36
    He will be vindicated!
    john Kills
    +4
    As he should be.
  • mustang... john Kills 2012/08/10 01:52:55
    mustangluver
    +4
    Yes indeed! The Martins are now asking the HOA of Zims community for $75,000..LOL..because they hired him..LOL. Some keep saying he was self appointed..LOL..duh, yes he volunteered his service to protect the community.
  • john Kills mustang... 2012/08/10 02:06:30
    john Kills
    +4
    And he was doing a good job too. He is responsible for the capture of several criminals in the act of robbery.
  • TerryAgee 2012/08/10 00:01:16
    He will be vindicated!
    TerryAgee
    +4
    There will be riots to follow. Yay or nay?
  • mustang... TerryAgee 2012/08/10 01:54:44
    mustangluver
    +3
    I have many friends who are cops and yes, they have heard there has been tons of threats. How they are going to control them i don't know.
  • mrk5panzer 2012/08/09 22:36:29
    He will be vindicated!
    mrk5panzer
    +4
    Crap! As soon as I saw the info was coming out of ABC and the Huff & Puff Post I knew that my BS meter was going to peg into the red.
    FL. doesn't have a case!
  • Sadisticon 2012/08/09 22:06:26
    Sadisticon
    If this drags on long enough, I will begin to pity the schlub!
  • Vision of Verve 2012/08/09 21:55:21
  • mustang... Vision ... 2012/08/10 01:56:57
    mustangluver
    +3
    BINGO!
  • Oaces_boss_yo® 2012/08/09 21:52:34 (edited)
  • mustang... Oaces_b... 2012/08/10 01:58:11
    mustangluver
    +2
    WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO my sister!
  • Oaces_b... mustang... 2012/08/10 03:30:59
  • mustang... Oaces_b... 2012/08/10 06:51:12
  • Oaces_b... mustang... 2012/08/10 07:26:56
  • Aurora 2012/08/09 20:32:27
    He will be vindicated!
    Aurora
    +5
    The media and the african american community made this guy out to be a racist murderer, he will be vindicated.
  • mustang... Aurora 2012/08/10 02:00:15
    mustangluver
    +3
    It is extremely crazy to say the least. Martins friends on FB and Twitter were cheering him on for beating Zims ass before he died...really sick individuals..
  • Oaces_b... mustang... 2012/08/10 03:17:14
  • ★Calliope★ 2012/08/09 20:25:43
  • mustang... ★Calliope★ 2012/08/10 02:02:44
    mustangluver
    +2
    Thank you! Yes, because his name was Zimmerman, they thought he was a German Jew..and wow, you couldn't be more on the money with it's a whole new plantation.
  • ★Calliope★ mustang... 2012/08/10 05:56:24
    ★Calliope★
    +2
    And NONE of them walked the hateful rhetoric back. Those folks make me cringe and really feel that America is in steep decline.
  • Patric 2012/08/09 18:52:58
    He will be vindicated!
    Patric
    +5
    and get ready for the ghetto blasters to burn down the ghetto , any reason to act out like an animal...
  • mustang... Patric 2012/08/09 19:28:28
    mustangluver
    +2
    No doubt..

2014/07/30 21:18:53