Unless Obama is voted out, is America doomed?

Mr. T 2012/06/30 01:59:11
Obama has given illegals a free pass, has ordered law enforcement to not enforce our existing laws, refuses to push for the truth in fast and furious, appointed known communists as his czars, pushes for voting 'rights' to illegal alines, has sued American states for trying to stand up for themselves and has not lived up to his promises (only used these as a way to get elected), has shown disdain for our military, could care less about Brian Terry's death, has implemented numerous job-killing regulations, crammed government-run healthcare down Americans throats, spent billions of tax payers dollars on "green companies" that had political ties to his nomination...the list of his anti-American views and policies is way to long to even begin to post. And yet liberals & progressives continue to slobber and swoon every time Obama speaks.

Obama has LIED time and time again, and continues to do what he does best...LIE.

With the recent passing of Obamacare, now all the government has to do, according to the Supreme Court is to attach a "tax"label to it.

Obama has been following the marxist agenda to a "T" to destroy America. And unless this agenda is stopped, America is going to enjoy the same fate Europe is currently facing.

Unemployment has remained steady at or above 8.0%, food stamps have become a way of life (even promoting for people to get on this system), poverty has risen to its highest level in American history and even Christian views have come under attack while homosexuality is being promoted and forced to be accepted as "normal".

In this person's opinion, unless Obama is "taken out", America IS doomed. What say you?

• frank 2012/12/05 13:10:09
  • kaeph 2012/11/07 15:01:04
    Agree - Unless Obama is gone, America is doomed
    kaeph
    I am completely frustrated! What happened working hard and benefiting from your hard work. Instead I feel like I am being punished for being a hardworker. Things weren't just handed to me... I have worked hard for them. I should just quit my job and let others pay for me. I am tired of handouts. Don't get me wrong, I am all for helping those in need. But I want them to at least try. Once they are given a chance, they should appreciate it... not expect it. People don't even know what Obama care is. They think the government is paying for people's healthcare. It's americans like myself who will have to pick up the slack for those that expect handouts.
  • peabody 2012/11/07 14:03:52
    peabody
    obama cheated ..he used the welfare system to win
  • 4dc 2012/07/01 23:58:59
    Other
    4dc
    +2
    he's a loser, but he will not destroy us...we've survived worse
  • pbunny 2012/07/01 01:02:53
    pbunny
    +1
    0bama will be voted out and we'll pick up the pieces.
  • SemperRick 2012/06/30 23:35:58
    SemperRick
    +2
    It would definitely make it much harder for conservatives and real Americans who understand our constitution to recover from another four years of fundamental transformation. People you just don't wipe out 237 years of a Republic because you want to be weepy eyed and passive. We already screwed ourselves with Obummers unconventional weapons reduction. Does he really think Russia or China is going to reduce their weapons cache? I don't think so and most intelligent people understand this too. Obummer needs to find ways to pay for all of his monetary gifts to failed companies that he doled out as if they were party favors. In the meantime our enemies are laughing at us while patting us on the back. There is ONE constitutional guarantee that you just don't mess around with and that's the security of our citizens and our interests. The very most basic guarantee for the American people is safety first and Obummer is decimating our military, stripping away benefits from active duty military members and veterans too. This guy needs to go and yesterday is not soon enough.
  • Mr. T SemperRick 2012/06/30 23:57:27
    Mr. T
    Spot on.
  • Kane Fernau 2012/06/30 18:54:31
    Kane Fernau
    +2
    Do you mean the United Socialist States of America?
  • Vieuphoria 2012/06/30 18:52:51
    Disagree - Obama is making America great (liberals/progressives/scumbags answ...
    Vieuphoria
    I guess I'm a scumbag.

But it's nice to see America catching up. America is a young country still yet to learn the ways of the world... it's getting there though. I think it's starting to grow out of it's stroppy teens and in to adulthood.
  • pbunny Vieuphoria 2012/07/01 00:55:50
    pbunny
    Just like Europe did?
  • Vieuphoria pbunny 2012/07/01 01:27:33
    Vieuphoria
    Correct.
  • pbunny Vieuphoria 2012/07/01 01:50:29 (edited)
    pbunny
    I see.
    +1
    There's a good possibility of it, the man is ruining the US as fast as he can and turning it into a socialist nightmare.
    Other
    +2
    America is already doomed, but is a last dieing effort Destroy the Despotic Obama and the Communist Backers that hide in secret like cockroaches. ready to spread out and eat all that's left when we are gone.
  • Edward 2012/06/30 17:21:14
    Edward
    +4
    Obama is the biggest and possibly fatal mistake american voters made.
  • White Wolf 2012/06/30 16:22:39
    Other
    White Wolf
    +1
    Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep! He is bada$$.
  • bob'45 2012/06/30 14:50:49
    bob'45
    +4
    The good news is.....The REPUBLIC can survive a Barack Obama. The bad news is....It is less likely to survive a multitude of idiots such as those who made him their president. Unless he's removed in November, America IS doomed.
  • santa6642 2012/06/30 14:43:07
    santa6642
    +5
    He will destroy this country further if left in office, He has to go one way or another.
  • Mr. T santa6642 2012/06/30 15:48:24
    Mr. T
    +2
    ANY way is fine with me.
  • rustyshackelford 2012/06/30 14:39:22
  • Mr. T rustysh... 2012/06/30 14:41:02
    Mr. T
    +5
    I am afraid you might be right. America really only has the "illusion" of choice who the POTUS is.
  • gbudavid 2012/06/30 14:04:15
    gbudavid
  • heirsoftheking 2012/06/30 13:30:49
    heirsoftheking
    +3
    Or perhaps there's a ways that the red states can secede from the existing union and form a more perfect union.
  • Patsy heirsof... 2012/06/30 16:44:36
    Patsy
    +1
    I totally agree with this.
  • Ian 2012/06/30 13:11:54
    Ian
    +2
    Socialist economics and idealology do not work,that is why Europe is in a mess, socialist ideas which sound good, but when put into practice really go tits up.
    The Labour party in the UK (Socialist party) have left the uk with a massive debts,not if you want a country screwd up give it to a socialist, thats one thing they can do very well, from the USA to Greece.
    There was a woman sitting on a bench outside a building in Athens, she said we do not want your money, we want jobs.
    What a thick stupid bitch, if it was not for the IMF and the European Central bank her country would have been in more of a mess than it is know.
    Its her country, and the way her Goverement run the country that is why its a mess,they wanted to live like capitalists with a socialist/commie idealogy.
    Take the unions they hate the bosses but if there were more bosses, people would have more money to spend, and we would get back on our feet.
    Socialist do not encourage free enterprise, they frown upon it,and if we do not have people who create jobs then it will get a lot worse.
    I also have to say that it is not right that a woman cleaning toilets pays more % of her pay in tax than someone earning millions of £/$/yen.
  • Bevos 2012/06/30 12:44:19
    Bevos
    +5
    As much as he has taken over in the last three and a half yrs., Four more yrs would give him TOTAL control! HE IS DESTROYING OUR AMERICA FOLKS!!! WE CAN"T LET HIM DO IT! VOTE HIM OUT!!!
  • Farnsworth 2012/06/30 12:05:11
    Farnsworth
    +4
    We passed the point of no return on Thursday.

"We the people" are now the property of and exist at the whim of the state.

reset nutton
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/30 11:55:45
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    There is no doubt. Socialist economics have never worked.
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2012/06/30 11:54:27
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +5
    Not only must he go but so must the Senate. Then will come the painstaking task of removing everything he has done. That could take years and cost thousands of lives.
  • Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮ 2012/06/30 11:47:55
    Other
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +4
    Its much larger than just Obama. He would never be where he is today if he did not serve the interests of large megabanks like Goldman Sachs, support GE, or was anointed by the Bilderbergs.

We need to oust the idea of collectivism that both parties now promote, and reinstate the principles of individual rights. Otherwise America will be lost.
    +6
    Two names, everyone:

Richard A. Cloward.

Frances Fox Piven.

"The Weight of the Poor: Toward a Guaranteed National Income."

The Nation, May Day Plus One, 1965.

Now then: in all fairness, you should have added a fourth option: "Don't delay the Second American Revolution!" I imagine that a lot of those who might want to vote in this poll, see Obama as the Provocateur-in-Chief, the best sort of enemy--because he is the most incredibly brazen socialist that I have ever seen.
  • Luke 2012/06/30 11:46:31
    Luke
    +7
    Big corrupt government, freedoms gone, poverty rampant...
  • Pam 2012/06/30 11:42:47
    Pam
    +2
    America is a doomed country once reelected for a second term. So which country should the Americans start anew?
  • 2sly 2012/06/30 10:49:10
    2sly
    +5
    Absolutely. America is not going to become a Communist Country.
    +1
    And put a shill for the WEALTHY in? Brilliant.
  • Mav 2012/06/30 09:42:24
    Other
    Mav
    +1
    I think that our last two Presidents Bush and Obama have been extremely bad and nearly brought this country to its knees, if Obama gets re-elected were done for but Romney isn't much better.
  • Bevos Mav 2012/06/30 12:49:11
    Bevos
    +1
    How is Romney not much better? Are you listening to Obama? OR Ron Paulites?
  • Deb 2012/06/30 08:28:22
    Deb
    +4
    Obama is a PARASITE!! He has GOT to go!!! NOBAMA 2012!!
  • Magnus ☮ RP ☮ 2012 ☮ 2012/06/30 08:06:37
  • Temlako... Magnus ... 2012/06/30 11:49:22
    +5
    As I thought. The original poster should have put in another choice: "Don't delay the revolution!"

2014/07/26 09:12:51