Union Members Shout 'Scabs' And 'Scumbags' At Utility Crews Trying To HELP RESTORE POWER TO THEIR CITY.

zbacku 2012/11/03 23:32:02
Care To Comment?
What Do You Think?
I Would Turn Around And Let Them Stay In Darkness.
Just One Of The Reason's I HATE Unions.
These Guys Are Morons.

Union members shout ‘Scabs!’ and ‘Scumbags!’ at utility crews in New York

On his nationally syndicated talk radio program Friday, Sean Hannity played audio of what he said were union workers in New York City yelling “Scabs!” and “Scumbags!” at nonunion utility workers who came to the city to help reconnect power lines after Hurricane Sandy.

After the superstorm hit the northeastern U.S. Monday and Tuesday, the International Brotherhod of Electrical Workers reportedly demanding membership agreements from volunteer electric crews before allowing them to help restore power to millions of storm-crippled consumers in New York and New Jersey. (RELATED: Georgia power crew turned away from Sandy-stricken New York for refusing to join union)

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie pledged Friday that he wouldn’t permit union interference with power restoration, but the governments of New York state and New York City have been silent on the matter. (RELATED: Christie threatens “Disaster Control Act” order to guarantee nonunion utility workers can help restore NJ power)

The audio Hannity played Friday featured what he said were “union thugs” berating utility workers from Alabama.

“That’s who you hurt, scumbags! That’s who you f-cking hurt! Scumbags!” a loud voice on the audio recording is heard shouting. ”F-ck all of you f-cking [unintelligible]! That’s who you hurt! You’re taking it from our families! Good jobs!”

“Go back where you came from! Look at her face! Scab! Look at her face, scab! That’s who you’re hurting, scab! You feel good tonight? Go home, you bunch of scabs! That’s who you’re hurting! Taking our jobs! That’s who you’re hurting, scabs! You’re hurting families!”

Hannity was outraged. “These are old people. They need heat. … Utility workers from Alabama, they get turned around,” he said. (RELATED: Ala. utility, Fla. crewman blame electricians’ union for interfering with Hurricane Sandy relief)

“They get called scabs and scumbags by union thugs.”

“Who’s in charge here?” Hannity asked, after airing the audio clip. “Who is in charge that people from Alabama — utility workers that came up here to help — they get called ‘scabs’ and ‘scumbags’ and they’re turned back. Who’s in charge of this?”

Read More: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/03/shock-audio-ny-u...

• hasher 2012/11/04 00:04:18
    Just One Of The Reason's I HATE Unions.
    hasher
    +3
    and im in one go figure.i could care less if theyre union or not they should welcome anyone willing to help.

• Bureauc 0Bamao 2012/11/04 17:24:35
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +1
    Union guys creating problems and NOT doing the work they are paid to do.
    TYPICAL!
  • Angus 2012/11/04 13:57:57
    Just One Of The Reason's I HATE Unions.
    Angus
    +1
    Anti American Thugs. PERIOD
  • santa6642 2012/11/04 04:55:33 (edited)
    Just One Of The Reason's I HATE Unions.
    santa6642
    +1
    Like the obamanation they are out for them selves , not the country as a whole.Only mememememe And the idiots should know better to call them scabs, because only a union worker that crosses a picket line can be called a scab.
  • LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH 2012/11/04 04:53:23
    These Guys Are Morons.
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +2
    UNGRATEFUL OBAMAITES THINK THEY OWN THE UNIVERSE.
  • ruru 2012/11/04 02:49:49
    What Do You Think?
    ruru
    +2
    I think the people who were doing all the name calling are the scumbags.
  • hasher 2012/11/04 00:04:18
    Just One Of The Reason's I HATE Unions.
    hasher
    +3
  • Razoreye001 2012/11/03 23:50:51
    What Do You Think?
    Razoreye001
    I think you're only taking a minority of people to bash all union employees.
  • zbacku Razorey... 2012/11/04 03:40:17
    zbacku
    +1
    It's the mindset of Unions. I can see their anger if someone was trying to take their jobs, however, these guys gave up their time and energy, left their families to HELP. And this idiots are cussing them out and calling them names. I would turn around and leave them in the dark.
  • Razorey... zbacku 2012/11/04 04:40:41
    Razoreye001
    +1
    Well you can't really blame them for having a strong distaste for scabs. Scabs cheapen the labor union employees do but there is a time and place for it. In the middle of a disaster area is neither the place nor time to complain about people cheapening your job.
  • zbacku Razorey... 2012/11/04 21:13:39
    zbacku
    These guys have left their families and homes to give help to those in need. There are no jobs on the line.
  • Razorey... zbacku 2012/11/05 00:20:36
    Razoreye001
    Which is why it is neither the time nor the place to complain about scabs. If you reread what I said in my first response to you you would see I already said that.
  • Ken zbacku 2012/11/04 05:19:50
    But not those who need help, ignore the union.
  • zbacku Ken 2012/11/04 21:15:08
    zbacku
    As an ex UAW member that knows the mentality of the THUGS in the Union, I would turn around and go back to my home. I would never put up with the crap of others when I was only trying to help their own neighbors.
  • Ken zbacku 2012/11/04 23:33:28
    You would only hurt those in need then.
  • Ken Razorey... 2012/11/04 05:04:30
    +1
    Then the unions should speak up and condemn the actions.
  • Bureauc... Ken 2012/11/04 17:28:09
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +1
    Pffff! That will never happen.
  • Razorey... Ken 2012/11/04 19:43:42
    Razoreye001
    Don't they always but what power do the unions have to fend off the anti-union sentiment.
  • Angus Razorey... 2012/11/04 13:59:03
    Angus
    Union - All for One and One for All

2014/10/25 05:48:23