Under this new “Obama doctrine,” U.S. troops can be deployed to arrest or even terminate individuals wanted by the International Criminal Court?

~ The Rebel ~ 2012/03/31 16:15:07

You may not
have heard of PSD-10 because it has received no significant coverage from the
major media. Yet, President Obama issued “Presidential Study Directive 10” last
August 4, 2011, and
posted it on the White House website. It amounts to a new and
potentially far-reaching exercise of American military power cloaked in
humanitarian language and conducted under the auspices of the United Nations and
the International Criminal Court.

Under this new
“Obama doctrine,” U.S. troops can be deployed to arrest or even terminate
individuals wanted by the International Criminal Court, which is based on a
treaty that has not been ratified by the U.S. Senate and isn’t even up for
Senate consideration.

This
“Presidential Study Directive on Mass Atrocities,” another name for PSD-10,
declares that “Preventing mass atrocities and genocide is a core national
security interest and a core moral responsibility of the United States.” This is
at sharp variance with the traditional role of the U.S. military—self-defense
and protection of the homeland. Toward this end, an “Interagency Atrocities
Prevention Board” is being formed to develop and implement this new Obama
doctrine. However, it is apparent that the doctrine is already going forward.

Read More: http://newswithviews.com/Kincaid/cliff600.htm

• Rick 2012/04/06 04:09:32
    Rick
    +1
    It is time for the soldiers to make up their minds who they support, O'Commie or the Constitution and the people!
  • Sherlock Dog BL - a Gazillion 2012/04/04 04:15:10
  • safari 2012/04/02 07:04:07 (edited)
    safari
    +5
    I just saw a headline on soda saying how awful it was to compare obama to Hitler

IF THE SHOE FITS - ---

obama hitler
  • Stoney 2012/04/02 03:03:20
    Stoney
    +2
    Fast approaching ENGAGE signal.......................
    New World Order
  • jr 2012/04/01 15:36:45
    jr
    +2
    We have to stop Obama now
  • texasred 2012/04/01 05:03:26
    texasred
    +3
    One step at a time. Give him another 4 years and we are totally screwed.
  • nverumind 2012/03/31 22:51:08 (edited)
    nverumind
    +3
    Just add this to the steps that have already been taken and are in place in the United States today, Look up and study dictators of other nations and look at the steps they took to create a communist state! Dont believe me take the time to watch this video with the steps taken in E Germany before being overturned and the steps that are in place in our country today..slow and "unnoticed" changes to our laws and constitutional rights blueprinted by other dictators, all the proof with in (speeches and documentation)

• Louisa - Enemy of the State 2012/03/31 22:50:55
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +4
    Have you ever asked yourself how one man of inferior intellect can push around over 3.11 million people? It's amazing, isn't it! I hope that when the day comes for his trial that he is found guilty of treason and that I'm there to watch him suffer the consequences.
  • voice_matters 2012/03/31 21:38:38
    voice_matters
    under the war powers act the president can order the military to do anything he wants
  • nverumind voice_m... 2012/03/31 23:03:11
    nverumind
    +2
    the President can send U.S. armed forces into action abroad only by authorization of Congress or in case of "a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces."

The War Powers Resolution requires the President to notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action and forbids armed forces from remaining for more than 60 days, with a further 30 day withdrawal period, without an authorization of the use of military force or a declaration of war. The resolution was passed by two-thirds of Congress, overriding a presidential veto.
  • voice_m... nverumind 2012/04/01 22:27:56
    voice_matters
    libby first off you show you are an ignorant lib.

the president need s not authorization to send troops anywhere or to conduct any operation

second the war powers act give the president full military control with no need for congressional approval for 90 days. also the us congress can vote to change the war powers act any time they wish.
  • nverumind nverumind 2012/04/01 22:32:33
    nverumind
    +1
    I think its funny that you not only insult me , but block me so that I can not respond .. I did not take into considerations the war powers act.. and so you sir are right.. and i appologize..But doesnt the war powers act make you a little leary of what power that gives the president ..if he so choose to use that "power" against us.. and NO sir I am actually not a LIB.
  • nverumind nverumind 2012/04/01 22:32:59
    nverumind
    +1
    I would say that is Typical liberal behavior Voice_m
  • ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠ 2012/03/31 20:05:17
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    What exactly IS the international court?
  • WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2012/03/31 19:33:19
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +3
    Any, and I do mean any, agent, officer, hireling, contradicting "person" who "obeys" any command under the auspices of this "order", is fair game, imho.
    If the gods of D.C. Wanna rock... bring it.
    For self, I'm good with God.
  • Murph 65 2012/03/31 18:50:37
    Murph 65
    +5
    Is there nothing that this (insert your own word here, I'll use person) will not do? The longer he's up there the scarier he gets. And isn't it just about time to send the UN home? Enough of these yokels already.
  • Richard Hungwell AKA Relent... 2012/03/31 18:21:21 (edited)
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    +1
    HAHAHA good luck getting troops to follow those orders. You'll only get a one finger salute out of that.
  • Flowers Richard... 2012/03/31 19:55:06
    Flowers
    +1
    Idk, if they disappeared soldiers may think twice. We are skating on thin ice
    +3
    Totally improper, and I would never support that Court anyway. That isn't a thing in this world but something jinned up for the devilment of the State of Israel. Even if you didn't have US troops going after a US citizen (and this time NOT a terrorist leader), you'd see the USA going to undeclared war WITH ISRAEL!
  • Old Soldier 2012/03/31 17:35:29
    Old Soldier
    +5
    As I have once said, the governmen is pushing things fast, and that includes both the old parties. The problem they have, and seem to be unaware of is what their pushing will bring down on their heads.
  • Cognito22 2012/03/31 17:33:57
    Cognito22
    +7
    So because he is anticipating Nazism, he starts the ball rolling towards Nazism?
    Gawd, I hate the way liberals 'think'.
  • BlueMax372 2012/03/31 16:59:21
    BlueMax372
    +5
    0v0mit and his thug cronies continue to display their monumental ignorance of the Doctrine of Unintended Consequences. Recall the fate of Madame LeFarge!

guillotine
  • Max 2012/03/31 16:59:02
    Max
    +3
    I'm surprised this hasn't been used in Syria so far. As long as this "PSD-10" isn't turned towards America... I wonder how many more directives are out there that I've never heard of. It seems he doesn't need the Congress anymore.
  • jeane 2012/03/31 16:47:03
    jeane
    +6
    This will only get worse.
  • tom C 2012/03/31 16:44:50
    tom  C
    +6
    seems like the newest rules..are designed to be used AGAINST U.S. citizens ...not to protect them....not liking this..
  • Chase 2012/03/31 16:31:24

2014/04/24 19:20:59