UN Plans to Expand Phony Water Crisis: 'Smart Water Meters' on the Way?

~ The Rebel ~ 2012/06/17 14:04:17
UN-Water Survey Examines Water Law Reform ... Twenty years ago this June world leaders gathered in Rio de Janeiro for an Earth Summit to develop an action plan for sustainable development.

They discussed a wide variety of topics including climate change, alternative sources of energy to replace fossil fuel and the growing scarcity of water. This June, world leaders will gather once again for the Rio+20 Conference to examine the progress that has been made. – WaterWorld

Here we go again!

Leading proponents of "leveling" are preparing to descend on Brazil for the upcoming Rio+20 Earth Summit, hosted by the United Nations, and one of the items on the menu will be a re-valuation of the UN's muddled Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) initiative.

Read More: http://www.rightsidenews.info/2012061616435/life-a...

• Rusty Shackleford 2012/06/17 14:20:24
    Rusty Shackleford
    +3
    I have been preparing myself to survive independent of government controlled resources, water is my biggest concern.

I highly suggest that you stockpile water and invest in water filtration systems that will allow you to drink water from rivers and lakes.

Keep some Clorox bleach handy at all times.

• Icarus 2012/06/18 14:59:40
    Icarus
    +1
    What makes you think water scarcity is a 'phony crisis'? The evidence says that we're depleting aquifers much faster than they can be replenished, and using ever more of the flow of rivers for agriculture and cities.
  • Karen E 2012/06/17 16:04:58
    Karen E
    +1
    they grow bolder...........
  • Rusty Shackleford 2012/06/17 14:20:24
    Rusty Shackleford
    +3

• Icarus Rusty S... 2012/06/18 14:58:13
    Icarus
    Good forward planning, well done. It's a good idea to learn how to get by with less water anyway, for various reasons.
  • ~ The Rebel ~ 2012/06/17 14:05:03
    ~ The Rebel ~
    +2
    The results will doubtless be a further weakening of property rights around the world under the guise of communitarianism and outright socialism.

IWRM is part of the UN's overall infamous Agenda 21 "Sustainable Development Initiative" – basically a rhetorical cover for a global abrogation of private ownership. It's a way to impose top-down governmental/elite control of water resources by maintaining that water belongs to everyone.

UN bureaucrats have seized the opportunity to conflate the phony crisis of "water scarcity" with the equally phony crisis of "global warming."

http://www.rightsidenews.info...
  • Rusty S... ~ The R... 2012/06/17 14:23:06
    Rusty Shackleford
    +2
    If I wanted to control your life, rationing your water is an excellent way to keep you obedient.

2014/10/26 01:59:15