Two 13 Year Old Boys Charged With Killing Great-Grandmother With Hatchet And Hammer For Jewelry And Car. Then Buy Pizza.

zbacku 2012/09/23 05:12:30
Care To Comment?
What Do You Think?
Our Society Tells Them That There Is No Right Or Wrong, And This Is The Results.

Wis. Boys, 13, Charged With Killing Great-Grandmother
SHEBOYGAN FALLS, Wis. (AP) —
Two 13-year-old Wisconsin boys are charged with using a hatchet and hammer to kill one boy’s great-grandmother while stealing jewelry and a car from her home.

Both teens appeared Friday in Sheboygan County court and were ordered held on $1 million bond each on charges of party to first-degree intentional homicide.

Prosecutor Joe DeCecco says 78-year-old Barbara Olson’s great-grandson and another boy went to her home Monday to steal from her and kill her. Authorities say Olson was killed and her body left in the garage, where it was discovered by her daughter Wednesday.

A criminal complaint says the boys stole jewelry and Olson’s car, then went out for pizza after the crime.

The great-grandson’s defense attorney says he’ll try to have the case moved to juvenile court.

Read More: http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2012/09/21/wis-boys-...

• les_gvt 2012/09/23 05:28:27
    les_gvt
    +3
    at 13, when you plan a murder, you do NOT belong in juvenile court. If you have the comprehension and ability to plan it, you have the comprehension and ability to know it is wrong and a crime, therefor, you have the ability and comprehension to sit next to Bubba the next 50 years

• OZZY-BEAST-BESTIE 2012/10/02 01:59:50
    What Do You Think?
    OZZY-BEAST-BESTIE
    for the age of 13 years old i think they should go to Juvenile Detention untill they are not considered a juvenile then they could go back to court to see if the state, judge, and police think they have improved in behavior and if they have they could go on probation fot a while!!! and go from their!!
  • marty 2012/10/01 05:17:57
    Care To Comment?
    marty
    That's pretty sad.
  • LayLady 2012/09/25 00:20:43
  • doc moto 2012/09/23 20:33:32
    Care To Comment?
    doc moto
    Very Liberal Society and an attitude, "I want it now and you are going to give it to me or I will take it!" Apparently, they know where the free stuff comes from the elderly and helpless... Wonder if obama might of told his granny she was next or was he saying that you have to die before I am sworn in as you might say something that might expose me, what is your choice..." Oh and by the way, I will not make it to your funeral, you know that it's okay, right!, Right!" He was not there, was he? These boys should be not be trialed as kids, they should have an adult trial and pay as they have been dishing out, with their lives! Short as it is, they did kill and their life should be pulled from them as well... They have shown mercy and they should receive the same mercy!
  • mikeeonly 2012/09/23 17:28:10
    What Do You Think?
    mikeeonly
    poor upbringing with no moral values
  • schjaz 2012/09/23 17:07:11
    What Do You Think?
    schjaz
    Where is their moral compass? Who is responsible to instill it? You are not completely baked at 13 so others have to bear responsibility as well. There are not enough specifics in this article for me to form a full opinion.
  • Yankee Traveler 2012/09/23 12:34:29
    Yankee Traveler
    +1
    What was once wrong is now right and what was once right is now wrong
  • Anonymouse ~superdoge~ 2012/09/23 10:25:46
    What Do You Think?
    Anonymouse ~superdoge~
    +1
    There are some twisted people out there... They can never be released from prison.
    Care To Comment?
    +1
    They made the deliberate DECISION
    to MURDER (in a most heinous, personal .. and vile (monstrous) way ..

their very OWN Relative .. Great-Grandma ..

This belongs in ADULT COURT .. let them face the Death Penalty ..
    (for the monstrously selfish and cruel nature of this crime)
  • mwg0735 2012/09/23 08:17:55
  • Veritas CLM *First Sedition* 2012/09/23 07:17:41
    What Do You Think?
    Veritas CLM *First Sedition*
    +2
    If the assertions made in this article are proven true, they deserve to be tried and punished as adults.
  • 3414503 2012/09/23 06:47:35
  • OneOfTheAmericanPeople 2012/09/23 06:32:33
    OneOfTheAmericanPeople
    +1
    You see what happens when society becomes too Liberal, scum always over runs the good in law
  • JoeBtfsplk 2012/09/23 05:39:26
    JoeBtfsplk
    +2
    What surprises me is that there is not more of this type of crime. Since I was a teenager I have taken note of disrespect in general of most everyone I have come in contact with.
    Society is reaping what it has sown!
  • les_gvt 2012/09/23 05:28:27
    les_gvt
    +3
  • SteveMarine- JLA 2012/09/23 05:23:17
  • SteveMa... SteveMa... 2012/09/23 05:23:47
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +1
    Also....look at these kids....they look like freaking creeps....
  • I. Car Rus 2012/09/23 05:19:54
    Care To Comment?
    I. Car Rus
    Anchovies?
  • doc moto I. Car Rus 2012/09/23 20:35:11 (edited)
    doc moto
    +1
    Nothing wrong with those salty fish, leave them out of this mess and put them on my pizza!

You think they had them on their pizza also? Oh my!
  • Sick Boy 2012/09/23 05:17:20
  • wilsonmja 2012/09/23 05:16:14
  • les_gvt wilsonmja 2012/09/23 05:25:35
    les_gvt
    +1
    This is the mentality that stems from the Great Society and the entitlement mentality. In the 60's they started working to eradicate family values. and that means a loss of parenting skills, along with pushing that it is the governments job to raise your kids.

We are seeing the results of that, and it was a planned consequence from day one

2014/09/02 14:22:36