Twitter Jihad Against Stacey Dash For Romney Endorsement | TheBlaze.com: Are Liberals More Racist Than Conservatives?

Daryl 2012/10/08 19:50:13

THEBLAZE.COM reports:
Actress Stacey Dash, who has starred in everything from the 90's hit Clueless to CSI, prompted a firestorm on Twitter after publicly endorsing Republican nominee Mitt Romney, and then standing by her opinion. "Vote for Romney. The only choice for your future. @mittromney @teamromney #mittromney #VOTE #voteromney," Dash...

vote romney choice future mittromney teamromney mittromney vote voteromney dash

vote romney choice future mittromney teamromney mittromney vote voteromney dashvote romney choice future mittromney teamromney mittromney vote voteromney dashvote romney choice future mittromney teamromney mittromney vote voteromney dash

Read More: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/twitter-explodes-a...

• Daryl 2012/10/08 19:53:57
    Agree
    Daryl
    +35
    I've never heard the 'n word' at a Tea Party rally.

I hear it all the time on MSNBC.

• HillaryLover 2012/10/09 09:57:56
    Disagree
    HillaryLover
    +2
    Liberals are not more racist than conservatives, but no group has a monopoly on racism. That was quite evidence in 2008 when Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama's chief opponent for the Democratic nomination, was villified by many Obama supporters. Most notably, Reverend Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan, Roland Martin, Donna Brazile, the Black Panther Party, Spike Lee, and others from the liberal and Black communities. Shameful.
  • Scandalf 2012/10/09 09:46:06
  • Andrew 2012/10/09 09:14:35 (edited)
    Agree
    +3
    Slavery is WRONG no matter which race, creed, ethnicity or religious persuasion perpetrates it! The reason I oppose Barack Obama is because HIS policies will enslave Americans of ALL races! I do not wish to be a slave and neither do I wish slavery upon anyone else! Therefore, I MUST stand for the opposition! I'm not much for celebrity endorsements, but as a human being, Stacey Dash has made a wise and courageous choice! I applaud her!
  • Georgia50 Andrew 2012/10/09 16:42:24
    Georgia50
    +4
    Liberal: A person who travels to Africa to apologize for America's slavery 150 years ago but says nothing of the ongoing slavery in Africa today.
  • ed 2012/10/09 08:44:34
    Agree
    ed
    +3
    Liberals are just plain CRAZY people and this shows how those that disagree are treated by them.
  • CAPISCE ed 2012/10/09 12:19:40
    CAPISCE
    +3
    Another hottie
  • TheTruth1313 2012/10/09 06:54:20
    Agree
    TheTruth1313
    +2
    Although, I would say that they are much more intolerant.
  • NoBama Man 2012/10/09 06:49:15
  • Crank_It_Up 2012/10/09 06:41:17
    Disagree
    Crank_It_Up
    +5
    who cares who she votes for, she's hot :)
    stacy dash naked
  • mike br... Crank_I... 2012/10/09 07:53:39
  • Georgia50 mike br... 2012/10/09 16:43:51
    Georgia50
    +1
    I can see it now...Stacey Dash, provocative poster...

"Yo Samuel L...want somma dis?"
  • CAPISCE Crank_I... 2012/10/09 12:20:20
    CAPISCE
    +2
    AGREE !!!!
  • Mike W 2012/10/09 06:14:28
    Agree
    Mike W
    +3
    Liberals are against anyone whoo dont believe their fantasy world BS and will LIE, CHEAT, curse, intimidate and spin against anyone and anything that challenges their power. Funny how minorities who claim to be constantly oppressed and to want to be free always treat minority republicans who believe in freedom and selfresponsibility and the opportunity to excel on their own, like dirt,
  • mike br... Mike W 2012/10/09 07:58:11
  • Mike W mike br... 2012/10/12 03:31:31
    Mike W
    It shows who the real eacists are, they do not want a fair and equal plain,, THEY WANT Revenge and reparations
  • fish 2012/10/09 05:32:01
    Agree
    fish
    +3
    When people come out and say that they are going to vote for President Obama, people who disagree just stay quiet and keep their thoughts to themselves. When a person comes out and says they are going to vote for Romney they get accosted, assaulted, attacked. Conservative celebrities don't dare come out of the closet, it's a career ender. Good for her.
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2012/10/09 05:26:44
    Agree
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +3
    The filth and scum that make up the progressive communist sphere of life have no class, no ethics, and even less morals. So no surprise there.
  • Kibbles 2012/10/09 05:14:11
    Disagree
    Kibbles
    +1
    Oh Christ, I can already see this is a heavy conservative/republican poll, nothing wrong with that but it's been common someone tries to rip me a new one on posts when I go against popular opinion. We don't know all liberals, what I will say is that some liberals tend to pull out the race when someone disagrees with Obama. I haven't met every liberal but I will say that I can guarantee you that a vast majority of them aren't racists, some just have ill thought out retorts in debates. I do think the idiots who speak from the side of liberals are giving them a bad image due to the fact they think they're representing "their" side well. But know there are idiots from both sides. And usually people making those comments are young idiots who don't know much other than skin color or "siding with my kind" so please don't take the foolish cries of the few to be the mind of the majority.
  • GOP Poison Kibbles 2012/10/09 14:48:33
    GOP Poison
    I am a progressive democrat and I must commend you on a level headed post.Great to see someone that can give a thoughtful post on this subject. I have been involved in politics from a very early age and the side I have seen conservatives take in almost all social issues are those against the down trodden. While I know this is not the attitude of all republicans, I remember during the fight for civil rights and the ERA fight the way a person declared their side was by being "conservative" which meant they were against it or"liberal"which meant they were for civil rights.That later was moved to"fiscal conservative".I have had many a drink with many a conservative and without fail by the end of the night on the town you will feel as if you are drinking with david duke.
  • kevjon GOP Poison 2012/10/09 15:25:31
    kevjon
    +1
    Talk about closed minded, I love it when liberals claim that Republicans are against the poor when in reality we are the ones that do more for the poor than liberals. Look at all the churches in America, Christians do more for the poor than any organization and who are the liberals attacking right now?
    Liberals love to feel like they are the saviours of the destitute but always use other peoples money to do the saving. Show me one liberal organization that helps the poor using liberal money.
    Liberals live in a bubble, they paint this perfect picture and then they stare at it until it is ingrained in their minds. I know this because I have a sister out of six of us that lives this way, in the end they end up with a complete mess. Think about it, global warming is one of the liberals greatest scripts and what has it done for us? Global warming has only managed to increase our cost of production and our cost of living while not changing one single thing for the environment. Today we have more pollution than ever but are enjoying higher taxes because of it.
    I always say, a liberal in order to fix one thing will destroy ten others.
  • Cap 2012/10/09 04:30:15
    Agree
    Cap
    +3
    Actually, I don't agree, but I chose the answer that most likely reflects the sentiments I support, since I don't really disagree either.

Heisenberg is one of my favorite posters on SH. His comments are oftentimes insightful and, sometimes, extraordinarily thought-provoking. I take exception to this thread intro, however. First of all, pedant that I am, I dislike being asked to agree or disagree with a question; please, answer your question, and then ask me whether I agree or disagree with your answer. Secondly, and more substantively, I don't think the best way to compare Liberal racism and conservative racism is in a more/less way, as if racism was an undifferentiated commodity that one can package and put on a scale and weigh. In some senses one can, and there are plenty of people perfectly happy to approach the topic that way, but I think there are identifiable differences in what conservatives call racism in Liberals and what Liberals call racism in conservatives - not that there's not a good deal of overlap, there is, but, IMHO, the differences are too large to allow meaningful discussion using an undifferentiated concept of racism. Accordingly, I would have preferred a third (or more) alternative that allowed for a more nuanced way of addressing the topic.
  • Mom3critters 2012/10/09 04:17:37
    Agree
    Mom3critters
    +3
    I support Stacey Dash. Just because she is black doesn't mean she has to vote for O. She is an intelligent woman using her brain. Some of the reasons black people will vote for O are totally out of this world. One black woman waving a cell phone around said she would vote for O because he got her a free phone. Not only are liberals more racist, some black people are even worse. They hate to see a black person be successful. Snoop Dog can't say anything without using some of the foulest language you will ever hear. His movies & most of the rap songs help to perpetuate the stereotypes regarding black people more than anything else. Why do people think they have a right to slander Stacey just because she has taken a stand for what she believes in.
  • RastaFan 2012/10/09 04:10:04
    Agree
    RastaFan
    +4
    Marxism needs the victim class like a vampire needs blood.

American 'progressives' created four victim classes, as per the Marcusian model ... Minorities (mainly blacks), Women, Gays & Youth. Each one had to be convinced they were socially oppressed and that their dreams were being suppressed. With blacks it was easier, because in fact there were still instances of oppression, but nowhere near the degree the Marxist Liberals convinced them of.

Racism is a Liberal institution now. It's both the default go-to position they use to stifle debate. It's the societal harness they use to keep blacks in line on the Liberal plantation. It serves as the barrier, by which the white Liberal elite keep blacks from their inner circle.

I honestly can't see a resurgence of American constitutional integrity without a purge of Marxism in this country.
  • COCO RastaFan 2012/10/09 07:28:00
  • sketchbone 2012/10/09 03:27:41 (edited)
    Agree
    sketchbone
    +4
    You betcha!

The following conservatives would make a better president than any white liberal ( or 1/2 white liberal president)(This white southern boy would vote for them in a second!)

mia love allen west condeleeza rice bill cosby
  • COCO sketchbone 2012/10/09 04:04:20
    Disagree
    +2
    Racist I doubt it. Remember the liberal base endorsed the first black president, enough that he won the nomination and the office.........

Stacey Dash means little to me, never watched any of the shows she starred in and her endorsement makes no difference to me either. I consider my endorsement at the voting booth just as big as hers and that's what counts...........
  • william keegan 2012/10/09 03:15:43
    Agree
    william keegan
    +2
    Ms Dash deserves to be lauded for her honest appraisal of the political situation. I have been a long time fan of Ms. Dash appreciating her talent in Clueless, Renaissance Man, I Could Never Be Your Woman and in other films and TV appearances. I wish for her the best success.

As for the charge of racism, the basis of racists in this country is firmly ensconced in the Democrat Party!!!!!

It has been the home of racism since before the Civil War! Everything concerning civil rights that blacks have received from the time of Slavery came from the Republican Party over extremely stiff opposition from the Democrats. Every step of the way from the Emancipation Proclamation to the voting rights act! It was the Democrats that formed the KKK! It was Democrat Governors blocking the school doors to blacks, but it was a Republican President activating the National Guard in Arkansas to insure blacks could gain entry to schools. Every ‘Jim Crow’ law was enacted by Democrat controlled legislatures, and eventually was overturned by Republicans.
  • skyster 2012/10/09 03:12:19 (edited)
    Agree
    skyster
    +3
    Iʻm in my 70ʻs - Iʻve been Republican all my life. I tried to lean left at times but it just never made sense. So all those years including some heavy questioning and I have never, NEVER had any idea I used "racial coding" when I spoke of welfare, anger, or what were the other words that are "heavy and Loaded". No Drama Obama?? first time Iʻve heard that. Anger doesnʻt fit Obama?? Iʻve seen him trying to contain absolute rage. The "war and drugs" was racist?

Iʻm talking about the video Heisenburg posted. Not about Stacey. Sheʻs a brave young lady. I wonder if she knew how badly sheʻd be trashed?

Iʻm rambling. I just cannot comprehend what is coming out of that mans mouth, even on MSNBC. And he calls himself a scholar? Iʻm flummoxed. Iʻll be back when I get my head cleared.
  • johnqpu... skyster 2012/10/09 12:43:52
    johnqpublic
    +1
    Yes, skyster, rambling and flummoxed pretty much describes you in a nutshell. Obama trying to contain absolute rage indeed! Your hallucinating as well. Yes, you do need to go "clear your head"
  • Mom3cri... johnqpu... 2012/10/11 18:15:50
    Mom3critters
    You evidently haven't seen what I have seen then. When POTUS & VPOTUS have been together when Biden said something stupid, the few times O's face was shown, yes he was in an "absolute rage". And just because some one is in their 70's doesn't mean there is anything wrong with their mind. Kuddos to skyster.
  • Raphy 2012/10/09 03:00:27
    Disagree
    Raphy
    +1
    I think both are a-holes parties are a tie. And Stacy Dash is fine as hell. I vote for her.....lol
  • USAF Vet 2012/10/09 02:57:16
    Agree
    USAF Vet
    +4
    Liberals are racist, period. let the 'tweets' speak for themselves as well as the 'disagree' responses.
  • charles_1 2012/10/09 02:40:59
    Agree
    charles_1
    +2
    Problem is the media is saturated with liberals and they won't bother covering something like this nor making a point out of how wrong it is. How many black celebrities have outright said they are voting for Obama becuase he is black. Look what Snoop Dog wrote. Is anyone calling them out? Are they being ostracized? Is any public pressure being applied to these obvious racists? They all get a pass.
  • McCate 2012/10/09 02:39:37
    Agree
    McCate
    +2
    Look at what they say about Mia Love, I Just Love her she is amazing, but they attack her!
  • Mom3cri... McCate 2012/10/09 04:27:26
    Mom3critters
    +2
    Raves for Mia Love. If I lived in Utah I would definitely vote for her.
  • McCate Mom3cri... 2012/10/10 02:14:37
    McCate
    Me too, I did donate to her campaign, love her!
  • Maddog 2012/10/09 02:35:15
    Agree
    Maddog
    +3
    Just ask yourself this question: In any argument with a liberal, which party will be the first to invoke cries of racism?

Enough said!
  • Gracie - Proud Conservative 2012/10/09 02:27:40
    Agree
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +3
    It's where true racism has always and always will come from...liberals.
  • Meagan 2012/10/09 02:15:47
    Agree
    Meagan
    +2
    That is horrible. They are so much nastier. More condescending, hateful, crude, rude, and ignorant than I ever thought before. I wasn't into politics before the last election. I really had no opinion on different parties. With this election just seeing how nasty some liberals and democrats can be makes me think twice about a lot of people. Most of the people I know are of these two parties and I never understood why my opinion on things has been so different than others. I just don't know many of the right kind of people. It is hard to talk without blame, insults and ignorance disagreeing with what is right and morally correct.

2014/04/17 18:52:05