TRUE OR FALSE?: America is headed down the right path under Barack Obama's able leadership.

tncdel 2012/12/21 03:41:08
Related Topics: Obama, Barack Obama, America, US

• Goo gle Wag 2012/12/21 20:51:28
    Goo gle
    illiterate? Ok closed my eyes and randomly pointed to one of your listed "facts" #4 i'll keep this simple so you can understand it.

It's still open
  • Spy Master 2012/12/21 16:59:40
    FALSE [explain why you think not].
    Spy Master
  • Car1u5~PWCM~JLA 2012/12/21 16:43:11
    FALSE [explain why you think not].
    Car1u5~PWCM~JLA
    Although it does not matter he got reelected there is little we can do about it.
  • TaxReti... Car1u5~... 2012/12/21 17:15:41
    TaxRetirementFund
    FALSE [explain why you think not] We can wake up as many people as possible So A. This BS does NOT happen again. And B. We can institute the "Tax Retirement Fund" making the American People the first line Beneficiary. This will eliminate ALL problems on the planet.
  • Car1u5~... TaxReti... 2012/12/21 17:19:54
    Car1u5~PWCM~JLA
    good luck with all that.
  • TaxReti... Car1u5~... 2012/12/21 17:35:37 (edited)
    TaxRetirementFund
    Its not a matter of luck. Its a matter of time. I'm not the only one. There are millions of us. We are gathering, mobilizing, and organizing. We WILL take back our country. For the sake of all of us. See my motives are true at heart. Theres are NOT. So I won't lose steam, they will. I have God and Truth on my side, they do NOT. They are looking to steal your productivity through taxation. I am NOT. I'm looking for people and life to flourish. They are NOT. They want to keep you down. I want to raise you up. So We Will Win. They Will NOT. God will protect me and give me all the energy I need. I know this for a fact.
  • Car1u5~... TaxReti... 2012/12/21 17:39:23
    Car1u5~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    i never said you wouldn't i said good luck with all that. i know the people you are talking about a few of them anyway, proabably not the same ones but the same ideas.
  • TaxReti... Car1u5~... 2012/12/22 04:15:24 (edited)
    TaxRetirementFund
    I know silly,lol. I"m just stating. I apologize for the mis understanding.
  • Car1u5~... TaxReti... 2012/12/22 15:33:16
    Car1u5~PWCM~JLA
    it's not a big deal just seems like everyone on here wants a fight i am not really into that, i do appreciate you're apology.
  • TaxReti... Car1u5~... 2012/12/23 16:00:11
    TaxRetirementFund
    People are being beat down, no one knows which way to look or turn. I honestly feel their frustration. We have to help everyone, before they give up.
  • rightside 2012/12/21 16:26:56
    FALSE [explain why you think not].
    rightside
    +1
    Any president worth his salt would have come clean on the 'fast and furious', benghazi and many more things that he has lied about.
    What I find curious is that he said in his first campaign that if he didn't get this finished, he should be a one term pres. Then he ran and said almost the same thing in his second and nobody questioned the fact that he didn't get anything done.
    There is one born every minute.
  • MissAshley 2012/12/21 16:21:26
    FALSE [explain why you think not].
    MissAshley
    We are headed into a depression
  • Runaway ✩ 2012/12/21 16:14:17
    FALSE [explain why you think not].
    Runaway ✩
    Where is the third god damned option? "Neither, please explain".

No, we're not headed down the "right path". I voted for Obama, not because I think he is right, but because I thought the alternative was more wrong than Obama.

When Washington stops listening to the powerful money grubbers, THEN we might find that "right path". Today, Washington only listens to individuals who are worth multi-millions, and to corporations that are worth multi-billions. All the rest of us are sheep to fleece, for both the republicans and the democrats.
  • Pamela 2012/12/21 16:12:52
    FALSE [explain why you think not].
    Pamela
    +4
    He has divided this country more then any President has. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what he is up to. Take your freedoms away.
  • Runaway ✩ Pamela 2012/12/21 16:18:07
    Runaway ✩
    Obama, the Great Divider? Have you forgotten the previous pres, who happened to be Republican? "If you're not with us, you're against us!" The one who made moronic comments about going on a crusade, then didn't understand why some Muslims might be offended?

Jeeez, Louise.
  • Pamela Runaway ✩ 2012/12/22 18:00:11
    Pamela
    Like it or not, he is the great divider. divider
  • Pamela Runaway ✩ 2012/12/22 20:24:51
    Pamela
    He is also the great pretender. obama the great pretender obama the great pretender
  • Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR 2012/12/21 16:01:08 (edited)
    FALSE [explain why you think not].
    Cindy64~PATRIOT WARRIOR
    +6
    Well lets see so many things to LIST !! Hummm #1 Obama is a TERRORIST in the White House, #2 He is a 100% COMMIE, #3 He HATES America, #4 He is DESTROYING America. #5 He is a MURDER (Benghazi) #6 LIES 24/7 #7 He is EVIL ! Well I guess that sums it all up .....America is NOT headed down the right path under Barack Obama's able (NO) leadership! obama is a terrorist obama is a commie obama is a murder obama lies
  • Ol'Dave 2012/12/21 15:41:10
    FALSE [explain why you think not].
    Ol'Dave
    +4
    Just like our PERSONAL HOUSEHOLD ECONOMIES, spending more than we take in is a recipe for FISCAL DISASTER very much like GREECE,SPAIN,ITALY, USSR (which fell apart).
  • Runaway ✩ Ol'Dave 2012/12/21 16:22:05
    Runaway ✩
    +1
    Well - paying a private bank for the privilege of using their worthless fiat money is a recipe for disaster. That is the reason almost all nations are going broke. The various "Central Banks" charge, charge, charge interest, 24/7.

It's time to destroy the Federal Reserve, and put the treasury department back to doing what it's supposed to do.

We could spend 50 times what we currently spend, if we weren't paying a private organization for using their worthless currency.
  • Boo 2012/12/21 15:38:05
    FALSE [explain why you think not].
    Boo
    +5
    Never has there been a faster decline in U.S. world standing than we have seen since his election in 2008. He is working hard to destroy our economy, kill jobs for Americans, reduce our ability to defend our nation, and bring about the "dreams from his father." His vision is not one of a loyal patriot.
  • Runaway ✩ Boo 2012/12/21 16:24:02
    Runaway ✩
    The decline, as you call it, started before Obama was elected. The greatest decline happened when our pres and vice-pres openly advocated for torture, and invaded two countries, only one of which had anything to do with the attack on the Twin Towers.
  • Boo Runaway ✩ 2012/12/21 17:29:29
    Boo
    +2
    Reading comprehension problems abound on SH. I said, "Never has there been a faster decline in U.S. world standing than we have seen since his election in 2008." Didn't say when the decline started. In fact I would put it much farther back than you who wish to blame Bush for everything!
  • Runaway ✩ Boo 2012/12/22 04:00:28
    Runaway ✩
    +1
    I don't blame Bush for everything. Clinton really screwed the pooch. He demonstrated short term wealth, by selling out long term security with NAFTA and China's trade agreements.

I can also go much further back, and point at the Federal Reserve. If we didn't PAY a private bank for permission to use their money (we don't have American dollar bills, we have credit notes issued by that bank) our country wouldn't be in debt.

But, I blame Bush for the most rapid decline, based on the reasons given.
  • Boo Runaway ✩ 2013/01/03 16:14:44
    Boo
    While I agree with these 2 points, George Bush at least loves this country. I cannot say the same for Barrack Obama, who is trying to fulfill the "dreams of his father". He wants the U.S. on a level playing field with all the 3rd world countries! Life is not going to be good for anyone if he succeeds.
  • Pamela Runaway ✩ 2012/12/22 18:07:28
    Pamela
    +1
    Obama has put this country in an absolute mess, while being at the helm.
  • Chris - The Rowdy One! #187 2012/12/21 15:33:04
  • Kat ♪ ~... Chris -... 2012/12/21 15:45:31
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +3
    True on both counts..
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2012/12/21 15:32:34
    FALSE [explain why you think not].
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    Headed 'down' is an accurate description.
  • Golden Panther 2012/12/21 15:31:47
    TRUE [tell us why you think so].
    Golden Panther
    +4
    Absolutely true...if you believe communism, Islam, racism, and entitlement cheating is heading down the right path. I, for one, do not think obumavich could lead his lemmings out of a one door men's room with the aid of a seeing eye dog. The carnage that is yet to come is lethal. This will include genocide of our senior citizens under the inane non-health plan; the highest tax rates in history on every real American that works; the onset of of inflation at the rate of at least 25% per year; the loss of most rights and freedoms, including revocation of the 2nd amendment; and the adoption of the cult, aka Islam, as a national religion. All of this will be followed by us becoming a 3rd world entry in the nefarious one world order so desired by Soros and other treasonous cretins.
  • Dion Prince 2012/12/21 15:28:38
    TRUE [tell us why you think so].
    Dion Prince
    he established what should have been a bi partisan stance on healthcare (since McCain and Romney both supported such before Obama brought it into play)
    tries cutting the corporate tax loopholes
    keep the tax rate low on lower income and middle class
    has a better relationship and understanding with those who are against America
    is for better education of our children
    more ecological stances on the way we danger our environment
  • Hotcho 2012/12/21 15:22:54
    TRUE [tell us why you think so].
    Hotcho
    +4
    Well that depends on who you are..If you are a Statist,Communist, Liberal or Socialist then I would have to say that Obama is on the right track, However if you are a Republican, Conservative, constitutionalist then he is most definetaly on the path to ruin
  • Dion Pr... Hotcho 2012/12/21 15:30:02
    Dion Prince
    +1
    can you show me three socialist policies that Obama has implemented or tried to implement (that a similar policy has not already been in place before his taking office)?
  • Torchma... Dion Pr... 2012/12/21 15:35:11
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +7
    Right off the top:

'Health Care' takeover of private insurance.
    GM takeover, telling the CEO to go is NOT the governments job.
  • Dion Pr... Torchma... 2012/12/21 16:31:26
    Dion Prince
    +1
    first off i asked for 3 not 2.

the government INVESTED in GM not took it over. the deal was that the CEO who failed needed to go before investing money of the American people. in case you didnt notice, GM was going under because instead of building fuel efficient cars that the Amercan ppl wanted, they kept building gas guzzling monstrosities. so as an investor he had the very right to do so. investing is not taking over

Medicaid and medicare have been around since the 1960s. that IS government healthcare. he expanded it.

now again, can you show me three socialist policies that Obama has implemented or tried to implement (that a similar policy has not already been in place before his taking office)?
  • Pamela Dion Pr... 2012/12/22 18:13:45 (edited)
    Pamela
    He said he would like the UN to run our country. He wants them to make the decisions for our country. Now just what do you call that? SOCIALISM!
  • Dion Pr... Pamela 2012/12/24 12:44:03 (edited)
    Dion Prince
    please show me the link where that was said by Obama
    oh and by the way... Thats STILL would not be socialism.

I think you need to get yourself an encyclopedia for Xmas
  • susan 2012/12/21 15:19:31
    FALSE [explain why you think not].
    susan
    +7
    The very worst thing that Obama and his administration is doing to this country is circumventing the US Constitution with executive power not authorized by that Constitution. This is the beginning of the end of freedom and liberty in the USA, as it has been throughout history when the people care more for government goodies than freedom.
  • Liberty 2012/12/21 15:15:42
    FALSE [explain why you think not].
    Liberty
    +4
    We have two choices, 1. to remain the greatest, most powerful, most generous, most successful country in the world, or 2. become just like every other third world country...leveling the playing field....
    I choose to remain great.....therefore, we are headed down the WRONG road.
    down the wrong road down the wrong road
  • marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS 2012/12/21 15:08:40

2014/10/22 15:34:22