Trayvon Martin: Good teen or gangbanger? The photos the media doesn't want you to see!

Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/03/27 00:37:00

Written By Chicago News Report on Sunday, March 25, 2012 | 3/25/2012

written chicago news report sunday march 25 2012 3252012

If a picture's worth a thousand words... what do these photos say about Trayvon Martin?

The image above is a more recent photo of Trayvon Martin... the clean-cut, baby-faced pictures of the slain Florida teen plastered all over the news, are nearly four years old.

Chicago News Report found photos similar to the ones used by the media in an online photo album dated August 30, 2008.

And thanks to an anonymous tip, CNR also discovered what we believe to be Trayvon Martin's MySpace page.

The profile is listed under the user name miramars_numba9.

Martin was once photographed in a football jersey with the number 9 on it and he attended Miramar High School in Florida.

If the online profile belongs to Martin, he was certainly interested in more than just Skittles and iced tea.

Screenshot of Trayvon Martin's alleged MySpace page:
belongs martin skittles iced tea screenshot trayvon martins alleged myspace

More photos from a second, alleged Trayvon Martin MySpace page listed under the user name Tray 9:

myspace photos alleged trayvon martin myspace listed user tray 9
What is that on the counter?

• Jersey Roze ♥Jwon's Cyar'ika ♥
    +10
    So, let me see if I get your point. Because he posted some photos on facebook, and he looks like a gangbanger, Zimmerman isn't at fault here. I mean, I hear skittles is a pretty dangerous weapon...

• mr echo 2012/04/10 01:18:14
    mr echo
    a dildo maybe
  • FAM of the OMC 2012/03/28 14:29:25
    FAM of the OMC
    +1
    The photo of a slain, squeaky-clean, All-American boy is going to incite far more racial unrest than the photo of not-so-squeaky-clean, fashion-thug. No racial tension, no news story. And that just won't do.
  • Honeybuns 2012/03/28 01:30:22
    Honeybuns
    +2
    Im not sure i think he was acting like a teenager. Is usally act maybe im wrong. Well if he had guns, and if he was a gang banger then that's not like average teenager.But most boys his age post things like this on facebook,twiteer, and myspace. and they wanna give off a tough image.
  • Patriot Unit 2012/03/27 18:06:33
    Patriot Unit
    +1
    Of course they are not going to show you the truth. Why do you think they published his preteen picture, that the President personalized as he would have a son that looked like that, if he had one. Well many preteen look nothing like what they look like at 17, 25, 0r 50. This has been politicized way before the facts were investigated.Having the like of Sharpton and the New Black Panthers on site already is a sign that this had been politicized and made a racial issue. It may well be, but until the fact are known, and until a violation of the law has taken place, We don't and should not be prejudging what happened. Who is at fault, what happened and why it happened. I am neither supporting or denying any theory. This is just how the left and the Democrats, and their supporting media keeps the Race Card in play. And its just how we end up having riots, and others being injured and killed. The lack of facts, in other words. React, out of hand. Instead of seeking the truth of the matter, be it a good outcome or a bad one. That in no way takes away the fact that a young man is dead. It does not matter what color he was. What matters is he is dead. And there are facts that need to be exposed before prejudging why he is dead, and if it was justified or not. If this was a real concer...
    Of course they are not going to show you the truth. Why do you think they published his preteen picture, that the President personalized as he would have a son that looked like that, if he had one. Well many preteen look nothing like what they look like at 17, 25, 0r 50. This has been politicized way before the facts were investigated.Having the like of Sharpton and the New Black Panthers on site already is a sign that this had been politicized and made a racial issue. It may well be, but until the fact are known, and until a violation of the law has taken place, We don't and should not be prejudging what happened. Who is at fault, what happened and why it happened. I am neither supporting or denying any theory. This is just how the left and the Democrats, and their supporting media keeps the Race Card in play. And its just how we end up having riots, and others being injured and killed. The lack of facts, in other words. React, out of hand. Instead of seeking the truth of the matter, be it a good outcome or a bad one. That in no way takes away the fact that a young man is dead. It does not matter what color he was. What matters is he is dead. And there are facts that need to be exposed before prejudging why he is dead, and if it was justified or not. If this was a real concern of the black community, the President and his media. There would be lots more outrage, for the baby that was killed by stray bullets, or how the Democrats keep the black community in the
    dark. And how the black community keeps its own head on the chopping block. Those blacks who choose to keep the hate going, and choose to keep themselves as the Victims. Instead of stepping up and acknowledging that they can fit in this countries community of citizens, and be equal to all other citizens as they are and should be.
  • Yo'Adri... Patriot... 2012/03/28 12:20:16
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    You rock! Spot on!
  • Sarah 2012/03/27 17:41:32
    Sarah
    +1
    The end of a hairbrush. That is way too thin to be a gun. Nice try though.
  • Yo'Adri... Sarah 2012/03/28 12:24:14
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    No one is trying.......TRYING to prove anything......whether it's a gun or a knife or a
    kitchen implement......that wasn't the purpose.....You try to be 'Politically correct: so no one get annoyed....and they do it anyway.....Look at the OUTRAGE by Trayvons father that information about Trayvon and his suspension from H.S. , the burgulary tools and jewelry found in his knapsack......THAT should have been PRIVATE....????? but you think ZIMMERMAN
    should hang.! Way off base at least in this country where you are innocent until proven guilty. Let justice work.
  • Sarah Yo'Adri... 2012/03/28 18:33:38
    Sarah
    I'm pretty sure I didn't say any of those things. All I was saying is that when someone writes an article or blog post that is already insinuating that Trayvon was either a "good teen" or a "gangbanger" (this article leads towards gangbanger), and then posts a photo of the kid in a bathroom with an arrow pointed at a suspicious object that is captioned "what is that one the counter?", then that is an irresponsible judgement for anyone to make. It is especially irresponsible when people like you are already so emotionally charged about this situation that you are unable to step back and find the humor in what I posted. Why does the kid have to be one or the other anyway!? One thing I am sure of is that most kids I knew in high school weren't "good" or "bad" but somewhere in between. When I was a senior in my last semester of school, I got in trouble for skipping class once and I smoked pot. Am I a gangbanger? Based on the assumptions in this article I would be. But actually, I ended up going to a top 15 university and graduating on the Dean's List. And actually, I am against the death penalty in any situation, but thanks again for acting like you know anything about me, or about the Trayvon Martin case.
  • Yo'Adri... Sarah 2012/03/30 20:18:43 (edited)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    Like I took the picture, right??? Like the kid looked 12 years old, right? Like he was just a choir boy, and not over 6 ft. tall.? right.! The hairbrush( vs. mabe a gun) was the least of our worries., right.!?
  • turtledove123 2012/03/27 17:24:02
    turtledove123
    +1
    OMG! My son has a photo with his hat llike that. OMG!j He has on sunglasses in the photo! OMG, he played football, and is a big guy! OMG! he does not steal, he goes to school.He goes to work. Yet, because he may have on a hat, or a hoodie, or look tough in a picture, then he has to be a gang banger?
  • Yo'Adri... turtled... 2012/03/28 12:25:36
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    Why aren't you even trying to be POLITICALLY correct....Is that only for the other side?
    No one is implying that all kids who wear a hoodie or sunglasses are gang members.
  • turtled... Yo'Adri... 2012/03/28 13:30:38
    turtledove123
    I am not trying to be politically incorrect either. I said my son has hoodies, hats and sunglasses. HE would look suspect to this guy Zimmerman, and he would have been in a similar situation, and I would hope that he would have the benifit of the doubt like any other person. Why, because he is a good and decent person, that's why. You are not trying to see the other side, at all, are you?
  • Yo'Adri... turtled... 2012/03/30 20:20:41
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    end of this stupid conversation....when you don't even see what page I'm on. I guess it doesn't matter either. bye now!
  • sick of... turtled... 2013/07/20 02:02:55
    sick of hearing about trayvon
    +2
    Trayvon had burglery tools i. The back pack when he was shot, ao i have heard ia That true? What about tje gand signs him and his father were doing in the one picture..not saying he deserves to die..but stop making this about race! Zimmerman was not White... There are 2 people only That
  • sick of... sick of... 2013/07/20 02:06:01
    sick of hearing about trayvon
    +1
    There were.2 people.only yhat knows what happwnwd and sry to say dead men tell no tales..zimmerman beat the syatem gwt ovwr it
    When all the information is available I'll make up my mind. No doubt that so far the LSM has shown Zimmerman to be the bad guy and Treyvon to be an inocent child but now new information is coming out that shows a different story.
  • Yo'Adri... none 2012/03/28 12:26:57 (edited)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    BOOM.. Now that's a reasonable statement.......! You are truly being fair to all.
    Why don't they change the picture the Maddog media has circulated making Traycon look 12 years old and a choirboy! All things being FAIR....and all.
  • none Yo'Adri... 2012/03/28 21:58:48
    Good question and the answer is that the LSM wants to sell the story and anything racially based will do it. They don't have to have the facts, BS will do.
  • kmay 2012/03/27 16:35:09 (edited)
    kmay
    Eye witnesses say he was on top of Zimmerman beating him in the head. Picture they keep showing of Martin was from when he was younger. He seems not so innocent from older pics.

Will liberals 'walk support back' once all the truth comes out?
  • Yo'Adri... kmay 2012/03/28 12:33:26
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    We can only imagine what the warped feedback will be should the story turn out differently!!.....It wlll get twisted.....and made into something we won't recognize. Altho
    Al Sharpton still shows up. every opportunity he grabs. to spew his toxic rhetoic...even tho
    he LIED about TAWANNA BRAWLEY....and was wrong and lied about the Duke LaCrosse Rape....
    Wake up people, you are being USED!
  • Brad # 2486547 2012/03/27 13:14:47
    Brad # 2486547
    +1
    I just don't think we know the full story yet....
  • Yo'Adri... Brad # ... 2012/03/30 20:22:05
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    Of course....I wish I spoke twelve different languages so everyone would understand....that's what we have said from DAY ONE!
  • Richard Hungwell AKA Relent... 2012/03/27 09:43:45
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    So from this I gather he had poor taste in cars, good taste in guns and from what I can tell that may be the missing tv remote on the counter. or maybe an electric toothbrush or an eyeglass case. Why does it matter what is on th counter???
  • Yo'Adri... Richard... 2012/03/28 12:38:08
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    and what should it MATTER that information about Trayvon......his suspensions from school, his knapsack containing suspect tools used in burglary..jewelry found in that bag that he said were not his........and everything else that has been released .....not be irrelevent!!!
  • Richard... Yo'Adri... 2012/03/28 14:30:38 (edited)
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    Where have you heard these things? I have heard nothing about the contents of his bag. But really it does not make a difference in whether Zimmerman shot him in self defense or in an act of aggression. If Martin was involved in these other crimes I can see where it may be reason for motive to attack Zimmerman but it is still not proof. Just as I have said many time about Mr. Zimmerman, there is not enough evidence in this case to condemn what could be an innocent man. Although I will say that the evidence that is available to the public at this time does seem to favor Mr. zimmerman, IF you take the time to look at it in a non bias manner. And avoid listening to the media twisting it. Either way there is not enough evidence to condemn either one at this point and as Americans they are entitled to be considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. So as far as I'm concerned at this point they are both equally innocent.
  • C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT 2012/03/27 09:17:48
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +2
    So that gives you the right to gun someone down for their appearance?!!
  • Yo'Adri... C-ZAR™,... 2012/03/27 14:52:14
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    No one is saying that....or anything close. The story hasn't been heard yet.!
  • C-ZAR™,... Yo'Adri... 2012/03/27 16:09:26
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +2
    sure..I mean look at him right?--he DOESN'T have on a business suit for one, his hat is turned around (strike 2) and oh, boy, he's posing, the little thug is POSING with money in his Myspace profile pic!!, run for the hills!--maybe Zimmerman was right in his actions?
  • truthman 2012/03/27 09:05:53
    truthman
    +1
    Well now, like i said earlier, lets let all the facts come out in court. Too late for the Black panthers though. They already made an ass out of themselves.
  • reaper 2012/03/27 08:00:55
    reaper
    if i had a camera as a kid, i would of taken some stuff like that of myself to trying to look all bad ass.
  • Brian Tristan MacQuillan 2012/03/27 06:56:07
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    +1
    For anyone else in the universe, the media would have used the Facebook photos readily available of Trayvon. But, there is an agenda here, as the pictures of Trayvon were years old, and that makes a difference with a 17 year old. Also, the picture of Zimmerman looks like he is in a prison outfit getting a mug shot taken. The whole media presentation stinks to high heaven.

It does not matter very much what either of them look like in pictures, only if we are going to have the judicial proceedings in the media. The only thing that does matter is what happened that night, and none of us knows exactly what happened. What we do know is the police did not arrest Zimmerman, and have not charge him with a crime yet. That tells us the media account of the incident leaves plenty out.
  • Yo'Adri... Brian T... 2012/03/27 14:53:22
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    That's exactly the point. Thanks......for clarifying!
  • Brian T... Yo'Adri... 2012/03/27 19:57:35
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    The mainstream media is guilty of extreme prejudice here in the way they have presented the incident. But it is all about the Castle Doctrine, which the elites hate. The strategy is the same as usual for the elites, throw something against the wall and see if it sticks.
  • Yo'Adri... Brian T... 2012/03/30 20:26:27
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
    It's to divide us....to create prejudice that we worked 50 years to change....This is part of the agenda......OVOMIT has been trying to create a rift since the beginning......
    and now that he knows he can't possibly win anaother 4 years on his RECORD....non-existant record....this is the way they have decided to do it. Go back to the 70's, and create another monster that it will take us 30 years to overcome. That's where all his CZARS come from....the TURBULENT 70's......
  • Brian T... Yo'Adri... 2012/03/31 04:55:03
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    Now mind you, I do not remember this first hand, but I have read about it, and asked plenty of people, both white and black, what it was like, but the tensions of the late 1960s do come to mind. That was certainly highlighted on a national level by the 1968 Democrat National Convention riots. It seems they are pushing for something like that. I bet Charlotte, North Carolina is not real pleased about hosting the thing now.

And yeah, you are spot on about the Czars, and the turbulent 1970s. The Gas rationing in the 1970s. The gun control act of 1968. Iran in 1979. Like Yogi Bera said, "It is like déjà vu all over again.

The left gets in there every so often and makes sweeping changes; FDR, LBJ. But since the late 1970s, people seem to have somewhat caught on it seems. Carter was a failure. Clinton had to settle for more centrist ideas. And Obama is a big question mark at this point. There is a Supreme Court ruling, and a presidential election that will decide if he stands with FDR, and LBJ, or Carter. But this time the future of the country really is on the line.
    So now the racists start to really do the dirt. This is discusting. The tapes show Zimmerman acted against the directions of the police. From the tapes it also shows his prejudice.

Zimmerman was hunting that night and bagged what he was hunting. Plain and simple it was premeditated murder.
  • truthman sjalan 2012/03/27 09:08:18
    truthman
    It seems the judge has spoken.
  • Yo'Adri... truthman 2012/03/27 14:56:02
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    what judge.?
  • sjalan truthman 2012/03/27 17:28:45
    YEP.
  • Darth Jennocyde 2012/03/27 06:20:13
    Darth Jennocyde
    I'm still trying to figure out what exactly was poor Trayvon doing that Zimmerman was watching him so closely!!! As for pictures online? Unless he was seen robbing someone, or breaking into a home, then pictures shouldnt even be part of the case! Also why does it seem that most shoot to kill instead of just to disable?

2014/10/20 18:14:06