Top Ten told by Mitt Romney
Repugnican 2008 presidential hopeful Mitt Romney is turning out to be a perpetual liar. His latest fib, about “seeing” his father march with Dr Martin Luther King, is receiving a lot of attention in the blogosphere, but this is just one of many lies Romney has fabricated.
In that light, here are the Top Ten told by Mitt Romney:
10. I am a Mormon -Why is your fairy tail (God) any better of worse
9. I am conservative
8. I am a hunter
7. I am the 2nd coming of Ronald Reagan
6. I cried when my church announced it would recognize blacks
5. I don’t get $400 hair cuts
4. I got tough on meth
3. I am tough on illegal immigration
2. My boys have served this country -LOL What Branch of the service did they serve in?? There service is working on there fathers campaigns.
1. I watched my father march with Martin Luther King
Bonus: #1: I am pro-life
10. Okay, Mitt Romney is a Mormon. Who cares? Obviously, every other religion in the world and many atheists care. They believe Mormonism is at best a disease, and at worst the Devil reincarnate. But I don’t give a damn. There are good Mormons and bad Mormons, just like everything else.
I hate it, though, when anybody stands up and tells me what their faith is. Don’t tell it — do it, be it, act it, live it. If you believe that Charlie Sheen is god, then, dammit, act like it. But don’t tell me, I’ll just think you’re freakin’ crazy.
9. Romney is not a Conservative. None of the self-described Republican candidates have any resemblance to a Conservative, in a fiscal sense or any other sense, except for maybe Fred “Flintstone” Thompson.
8. Brother, P-L-E-A-S-E! First, you were a hunter, without a license, then a varmint hunter. Come on, you hunt for campaign contributions, Elmer.
7. I knew Ronald Reagan, and you’re no Ronald Reagan! (Okay, I “knew” Ronald Reagan like Mitt “saw” his dad march with MLK — see #1 below.)
6. I bet he did, but not for the reason he implied. They weren’t tears of joy he shed, but rather tears of fears. White men are afraid of blacks, especially when it comes to sharing their faith. And aren’t blacks Islamic fundamentalists? That’s what our government and media want us to believe.
5. Right, you get $500 haircuts. You rich bastard. How you spend your money you made by eliminating jobs is your business, just be honest about it.
4. Tough on meth, just like he got tough on all crime. Read more here about his lies on crime fighting.
3. Tough on illegal immigration? Sure.
2. Romney’s sons are serving his campaign, and by ridiculous extension, since he’s running for president, this country. What a crock of bullshit.
1. Romney suffers from dictionary dyslexia. Like Bill Clinton and his “depends on the definition of is…”, Romney is now backpedaling on his physically seeing his father march with MLK to his daddy told him so, to the not-so-literal march in terms of “I had his back.” Such a complete liar.
Bonus #1. As I said before, don’t say it, do it. Romney, by his very actions, was effectively pro-choice. Now he says he’s pro-life. But there is not a shred of evidence to support his lie. Maybe that’s the way he feels, but his actions while an elected official seem to indicate otherwise.
Surely more lies will surface once Romney realizes he’s losing to a girl. Or a black man.
News & Politics