Top Eight Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney
1. Successful, self-made businessman. (Dad didn't give him a hand-out; he and Ann had to make it on their own)
2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been FAITHFUL to her.
3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How boring is that?)
Has pots of money (made it all himself) and since nobody else in this
country has any desire to have pots of money....we don't like him!!!
5. Has a family of great boys....none of them are in drug rehab.
6. Doesn't smoke (even in secret), drink alcohol, or do drugs (not even in college, where other people were NOT inhaling)
Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God,
went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!
(We can't relate to such an anachronism)
8. Oh yes.....he's a
MORMON. That horrible religion that teaches its members to be
clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable,
self-reliant, honest, upright and MORAL!
And one more
point.....pundits say because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary
Americans. I guess that's because he made that money ALL BY
HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it (as in John Kerry) or inheriting
it from Dad (as in Jack, Robert & Ted Kennedy.) We didn't understand
that actually working at a job and earning your own money made you
un-relatable to Americans.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a
living are out numbered by the people that vote for a living.
See Votes by State
News & Politics