Top 10 things the Obama Campaign doesn't want to talk about ~

angelbaby 2012/07/10 18:24:46
If it seems like the Obama campaign has been shooting blanks since Mitt Romney assumed the Republican nomination to run for president you're not far off the mark. But it's not because the Obama campaign doesn't have what it takes to win an election - they do. It's because they lack the key winning ingredient they had in 2008 - ammunition.

Here's a list of the top 10 issues the Obama campaign can't quite pull the trigger on this time around:

1. The Economy: "All ahead slow" may be an acceptable order for a ships captain heading into mined waters - but not for a sitting president.

2. Jobs: The Obama administration predicted unemployment to be 5.6% by now. Let's just say Obama's laser-beam focus on jobs turned out to be more like a flashlight with weak batteries.  

3. Health Care: Looks like passing a bill to find out what's in it and then finding out what was in it was actually the largest tax hike in the history of mankind wasn't such a great idea after all.

4. The National Debt: "What do you mean I don't have any money left - I've still got checks?" It was pretty funny on that t-shirt you got at the beach - not so much on a political bumper sticker.

5. The Stimulus: "Shovel ready was not as shovel ready as we expected." Obama got a big laugh for this quote from the "Jobs Council" panel. It's safe to say it'll bomb on the stump this year.

6. Green Energy: Can you say S-O-L-Y-N-D-R-A? Obama sure can't.

7. Foreign Policy: Obama's "Timothy Treadwell" approach to foreign policy will only prove one thing in the end - the bears will eventually eat you.

8. Education: When half of America's college graduates can't find a job, now's probably not the best time to be pushing a college education for everyone.

9. Transparency: Who knew the "O" in Obama actually stands for opaque.

10. Hope and Change: Been there - done that.

Buckle up for a big dose of blame and excuses for the next five months from the most vacant campaign in modern history.

~Keith Edwards

• Obama Failed Soda Head Chie... 2012/07/10 18:29:23
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +7
    Obama failed, but we have morons who will still vote to give him another 4 years, and worry more about how much money Romeny has then how much taxpayer money Obama has stole from us.

Our liar in chief, using the Chicago machine has hoodwinked an uneducated population of dead beats, loafers, and non-thinkers, who's only interest is what the country can do for them.

Not being able to see or understand Obamacare that brings 16,000 new IRS agents to the payroll, with 21 new taxes, should make everyone afraid.very afraid..yet, I see the crowds of clap-happy followers that gather around Obama, clapping for their own demise!

• Jerry 2012/07/13 07:32:20
    Jerry
    +1
    ............Frankly, speaking..........Both candidates are losers, the biggest losers though is Us, .......... for not nominating a strong enough Republican, who holds Our American Interests at heart, and not, their own...........
  • mwg0735 2012/07/11 12:05:42
  • Mr.Steve 2012/07/11 11:32:47
  • Super_Doodles 2012/07/11 02:23:04
    Super_Doodles
    I wouldn't have the time or patience to read the comprehensive list of things the Obama campaign wouldn't want to talk about
    In an world without corruption, Obama would lose in a landslide.
  • Freeranger 2012/07/10 23:47:47 (edited)
    Freeranger
    Obama talks about Romney outsourcing. You want outsourcing Obie? I got your's hangin' right here kid.

Tracing Obama's Overseas Investments

Electric Cars
    Obama handed over billions of dollars in loan guarantees and stimulus awards pursuant to his goal of putting one-million electric vehicles on the road by 2015. Much of that money ended up leaving our shores. A $2.4 billion stimulus program to support battery production sent nearly half of its money to foreign firms, including two South Korean companies that used their awards to hire foreign nationals in Michigan to do work that Americans easily could have done. In the end, despite all the money Obama handed out, electric vehicle sales have lagged and The Washington Post deemed his goal of one million electric cars "overly optimistic."

Wind Farms
    Obama's stimulus included over $8.5 billion in grants for wind farms that flowed overseas, despite Congressional criticism from both sides of the aisle. In total, over half of the money went to either foreign developers or foreign wind turbine manufacturers, creating thousands of jobs overseas with money that was supposed to create jobs within the United States. Even worse, hundreds of millions of dollars went to wind farms that began construction before the stimulus was passed. The end...

Tracing Obama's Overseas Investments

Electric Cars

Wind Farms
    Obama's stimulus included over $8.5 billion in grants for wind farms that flowed overseas, despite Congressional criticism from both sides of the aisle. In total, over half of the money went to either foreign developers or foreign wind turbine manufacturers, creating thousands of jobs overseas with money that was supposed to create jobs within the United States. Even worse, hundreds of millions of dollars went to wind farms that began construction before the stimulus was passed. The end result of all this spending: the wind energy industry lost 10,000 jobs last year.

Manufacturing Tax Credits
    As Obama was doling out over $2.3 billion in clean energy manufacturing tax credits that were supposed to create jobs in America, $880 million went to foreign firms. Worse still, some of those same recipients are now closing up shop and shipping jobs overseas.

Loan Guarantees
    Remember Solyndra? The problems with Obama's loan guarantee program don't end there. The largest recipient of Obama's program to jumpstart green energy projects was the Spanish Company Abengoa, which took in $2.7 billion in loan guarantees for three of its projects. Other projects importing foreign-made solar panels are, much in the same way as Fisker Automotive, choosing to make their products overseas.

Switzerland/Cronyism
    Swiss-Based Landis Gyr Received Over $50 Million In Stimulus Contracts For Their Smart Grid Meters. Cathy Zoi, A Former Obama Energy Department Official, Held Over $250,000 Worth Of Stock In The Company As They Profited From Her Department's Policies. Zoi Had Previously Served As An Executive Director At Landis Gyr Before Joining The Obama Administration.

China/Stimulus Funds
    North Carolina-Based LED Maker Cree Inc. Received Over $39 Million Through The Stimulus And Later Opened Its First Plant In China. Over Half Of The Company's Employees Are Now Located In China And Cree's CEO Says The Company's Strategy Is "Cree Chip, China Heart."

Loan Guarantees
    Sempra Received A $337 Million Loan Guarantee For An Arizona Solar Plant. The Solar Panels Will Be Supplied By SunTech, A Chinese Solar Panel Manufacturer.

Jobs Council
    General Electric Cancelled An Order From Wind Turbine Manufacturer ATI Casting In Order To Get The Parts Cheaper From China. After ATI Offered To Match The Price, GE Still Refused The Order. ATI Was Forced To Layoff 302 Workers Due To The Move.

General Electric Has Also Been Criticized For Using Chinese Made Wind Towers Over American Towers At The Stimulus Funded Shepherds Flat Wind Farm In Oregon.

Stimulus Funds
    Solar Power Industries Received A $5.4 Million Stimulus Grant Before Laying Off American Workers Based On An Increased Reliance On Imports From China.

Loan Guarantees
    After Receiving A $500 Million Loan Guarantee, Fisker Automotive Is Producing Their $100K Luxury Electric Sports Car In Finland.

Denmark/Stimulus Grants
    Subsidiaries Of Danish Wind Mill Maker Vestas Received $51.6 Million In Stimulus Grants To Build U.S. Based Factories. They Have Announced Plans To Layoff 180 U.S. Workers And Possibly Another 1,600 By The End Of The Year.

Stimulus Grants
    The Windy Flats Project Began Construction Before The Stimulus Was Passed, Received A $218 Million Stimulus Grant And Used Wind Turbines Assembled By Seimans In Denmark.
    Stimulus Funds
    Danish Catalyst Company, Haldor Topsoe, Received A $25 Million Stimulus Award For The Construction Of A Demonstration Scale Biorefinery.

South Korea/Stimulus Funds
    Two Korean Manufacturers Of Electric Vehicle Batteries Were Given $300 Million To Build Plants In Michigan. Union Workers Are Now Claiming That Foreign Nationals Are Being Brought In To Fill Jobs That They Could Take. The Department Of Energy Has Admitted That 11 Of The 18 Contractors On Site Are Asian Firms.

Stimulus Grants
    The Gulf Wind Project Received A $179 Million Stimulus Grant And Sourced The Parts From South Korea, As Well As Japan And Mexico.

Mexico/Stimulus Funds
    SunPower Admits That Some of the Solar Panels for the $1.3 Billion Stimulus Backed California Solar Valley Ranch Will Be Manufactured At Their Facility In Mexico Rather Than Their Facility In California.

Stimulus Funds
    ABB Inc. Received Over $16 Million in Stimulus Funds to Create Green Energy Manufacturing Jobs, the Company Has Laid Off Workers in the U.S. and Transferred Work To Mexico.

Thailand/Bailout Funds
    After Taking A Taxpayer-Funded Bailout, General Motors Opened A $200 Million Plant In Thailand To Supply Diesel Engines For The Chevrolet Colorado Pickup Truck.

I could go on, but I'm too lazy. This is half the list. You can read the rest at: Obamanomicsoutsorced.com
  • loony t 2012/07/10 21:08:04
    loony t
    +1
    Well i know who I'm voting for....I'll give you a hint...the name doesn't start with an O
  • Aurora 2012/07/10 20:25:58
    Aurora
    +1
    Obama is a failure.
  • Lanikai 2012/07/10 19:52:17
    +1
    Bravo.

That is about right.
  • princess 2012/07/10 19:49:49
    princess
    +2
    He can NEVER run on his complete FAILURES, so all he has is LIES, DENIALS & BLAME.
  • Maddog 2012/07/10 18:52:11
    Maddog
    +2
    I can find nothing in this post to disagree with!
  • kevracer 2012/07/10 18:35:54
    kevracer
    10 things Romney won't discuss

1. The Economy: No plan

2. Jobs: No plan.

3. Health Care: No plan besides repeal Obamacare. Don't ask about Romneycare -the blueprint for Obamacare

4. The National Debt: No plan

5. The Stimulus: I was in favor of the auto bailout but now I'm not"

6. Green Energy: Do you mena burn my money?

7. Foreign Policy: Romney has no foregin polcity experience unless you count dealing with Rohode island

8. Education: No plan

9. Transparency: My money is offshore but I can't talk about that

10. Wife's horse in the Olympics- hell no I'm a regular guy
  • fuzzy K... kevracer 2012/07/10 18:51:43
    fuzzy Ken "In G*d We Trust"
    +1
    For most of your points the answer can be had with about two or three clicks of a mouse.
    http://www.mittromney.com/jobs

WHY ARE YOU LIBS SO F*CKING LAZY???
  • kevracer fuzzy K... 2012/07/10 18:58:45
    kevracer
    that partially answered one point

Why do you feel the need to be so rude and uncivil?
  • fuzzy K... kevracer 2012/07/10 19:36:43
    fuzzy Ken "In G*d We Trust"
    +2
    It was a normal response to a snarky and ignorant post.

You are not alone in your laziness. I have encountered many liberals who, like you will post anything they hear from a politician or a pundit without even taking a minute to see if it's true.

You're three years older than me. You should know better.
  • kevracer fuzzy K... 2012/07/10 19:39:30 (edited)
    kevracer
    so you just continue to be self-righteously rude - remarkable
  • fuzzy K... kevracer 2012/07/10 19:45:57
    fuzzy Ken "In G*d We Trust"
    +2
    Sorry if I hurt your feelings. It was not my intent.

My intent is to get you to do the research that you should have done before posting and not just parrot the administration and liberal pundits.

You're 54. When are you going to learn?
  • kevracer fuzzy K... 2012/07/10 19:47:47
    kevracer
    can you post without throwing out an insult?
  • fuzzy K... kevracer 2012/07/10 20:27:28
    fuzzy Ken "In G*d We Trust"
    +1
    I repeat:
    "Sorry if I hurt your feelings. It was not my intent.

My intent is to get you to do the research that you should have done before posting and not just parrot the administration and liberal pundits."
  • Lanikai fuzzy K... 2012/07/10 19:55:24
    +1
    Notice, it STILL has not gone to locate it's own sources or do it's own research.
  • fuzzy K... Lanikai 2012/07/10 20:28:43
    fuzzy Ken "In G*d We Trust"
    +2
    It's a shame, really.

So many Obamazombies just regurgitating what they are told by the administration without thinking for themselves.
  • Lanikai fuzzy K... 2012/07/10 20:38:31
    +2
    I know, and it is VERY depressing.

I wouldn't mind liberals so much, if they at least had their own ideas and opinions, rather than being parrots of the DNC talk sheet.
  • Lanikai fuzzy K... 2012/07/10 19:54:46
    +2
    They prefer to lie, cheat, steal and spread the talking points.
    +4
    Those are the top things that Romney should be throwing in Obama's face all the time.
    NOBAMA in 2012!
  • bman~AVA~BTTB 2012/07/10 18:31:45
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +5
    You're right on with this post me lady. The big "O" (as in zero) can't run on his record because his so called record is atrocious at best. So he has to try and bash his competition instead. You can count on things getting a whole lot crazier in the coming months up to the election.
  • ♒ßεllεchεvεllε®♒ 2012/07/10 18:31:00
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +7

• angelbaby Obama F... 2012/07/10 18:47:46
    angelbaby
    +4
    There was a Pied Piper who said,
    “We live in the greatest country in the world.  Help me change it!” 
    *And the people said, “Change is good!”

Then he said, “We are going to tax the rich fat-cats,”…*And the people said “Sock it to them!”
    “and redistribute their wealth.” 
    *And the people said, “Show me the money!”

And then he said, “Redistribution of wealth is good for everybody” 
    *And Joe the plumber said, are you kidding me?”

And Joe’s personal records were hacked and publicized. 
    *And one lone reporter asked, “Isn’t that Marxist policy?”

And she was banished from the kingdom! 
    Then someone asked, “With no foreign relations experience, how will you deal with radical terrorists?”

And the Pied Piper said, “Simple.  I’ll sit down and talk with them and show them how nice we really are and they’ll forget that they ever wanted to kill us all!”

Then the Pied Piper said, “I’ll give 95% of you lower taxes.” 
    *And one, lone voice said, “But 40% of us don’t pay ANY taxes.”

So the Pied Piper said, “Then I’ll give you some of the taxes the fat-cats pay!” 

Then the Pied Piper said, “I’ll tax your Capital Gains when you sell your homes!” 
    *And the people yawned and the slumping housing market collapsed.

And he said, “I’ll ma...

There was a Pied Piper who said,
    *And the people said, “Change is good!”

“and redistribute their wealth.” 

And she was banished from the kingdom! 

And he said, “I’ll mandate employer- funded health care for EVERY worker and raise the minimum wage.” 
    *And the people said, “Gim’me some of that!”

Then he said, “I’ll penalize employers who ship jobs overseas.” 
    *And the people said, “Where’s my rebate check?”

Then the Pied Piper actually said, “I’ll bankrupt the coal industry and electricity rates will skyrocket!” 
    *And the people said, “Coal is dirty, coal is evil, no more coal!  But we don’t care for that part about higher electric rates.”

So the Pied Piper said, “Not to worry.  If your rebate isn’t enough to cover your expenses, we’ll bail you out.  Just sign up with ACORN and your troubles are over!”  Then he said, “Illegal immigrants feel scorned and slighted.  Let’s grant them amnesty, Social Security, free education, free lunches, free medical care, bi-lingual signs and guaranteed housing.”  
    *And the people said, “Ole`! Bravo!”  And they made him King!

And so it came to pass that employers, facing spiraling costs and ever-higher taxes, raised their prices and laid off workers.  Others simply gave up and went out of business and the economy slowed even further.  Then the Pied Piper said, “I am the Messiah and I’m here to save you!  We’ll just print more money so everyone will have enough!”  But our foreign trading partners said, “Wait a minute.  Your dollar isn’t worth what it was.  You’ll have to pay more.” 
    *And the people said, “Wait a minute. That’s not fair!”

And the world said, “Neither are these other, idiotic programs you’ve embraced.  You’ve become a Socialist state and a second-rate power.  Now you’ll play by our rules!” 
    *And the people said, “What have we done?”

But it was too late.
  • Obama F... angelbaby 2012/07/10 18:54:21
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +2
    “The fact is, Barack Obama cannot tell the truth and get elected. Our goal should be to get to the point in early September where the average person goes, ‘oh that’s just another Obama lie.’”

“The only way he has a prayer of getting reelected … is to tell grotesque lies Amen sister
  • Diane angelbaby 2012/07/12 14:58:02
    Diane
    Sad but true, but I do hope it's not too late. There are many Americans who are now informed and involved in what is going on politically both nationally and locally. That is the only positive thing that Obama has done for this nation!
  • NPC 2012/07/10 18:27:37
    NPC
    +5
    Americans know this man is not FDR but he is Wylie Coyote. WE tried in their way and it did not work.
  • Obama F... NPC 2012/07/10 18:35:24

2014/09/23 00:19:22