Too Big To Fail – Fed Proposal Allows Banks To Seize Your Money?

~ The Rebel ~ 2012/07/22 13:31:25

The New York Fed has introduced a framework to give banks the right to suspend account withdrawals at will to defend against financial panic.

The shadow central planners have proposed new contigency plans to prevent the Great Depression style bank runs that are hitting Europe from spreading to America.

Their solution is the creation of a framework that consists of “capital controls” which allow financial institutions that find themselves in hot water to limit or outright suspend customer account withdrawals.

Our beloved regulators seem not to care the slightest that these institutions put themselves in hot water in the first place by taking up certain financial positions that put their customers’ money and the global financial system at risk.

Instead the message is clear – Our banks are too big to fail and if they need to seize their customers deposits to prevent them from failing then we must allow it.

Read More: http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2012/07/20/big-fa...

• mightymouse49 2012/07/22 16:39:59
    mightymouse49
    +1
    This is a move by the feds to ultimately seize all money just prior to ushering in the cashless society.
  • john Kills 2012/07/22 13:37:43
    john Kills
    +2
    I pulled all of my money out over a year ago and bought bars of silver and silver coins. These like most of my preparations are not stored in my home where they could be easily seized

2014/07/23 03:18:34