Tokyo Rose and voter suppression

Temlakos~POTL~PWCM~JLA~☆ 2012/10/02 20:48:59
The MSM have rigged their polls to make Obama look good.
The polls are right, and the election is in the bag for Obama.
The polls will get it wrong, just as they did before, in 1980.
Remember Tokyo Rose, during World War Two? Remember her spiel? The war's already lost, and it's all over but the body count.

That's the message we're getting from the mainstream media. And they say they have "polls" to show it.

And yet those same polls have some of the most absurd results you can imagine.

And in true throwing-off fashion, they accuse conservatives of trying to suppress the vote. Of course what's really going on is that the "Tokyo Rose" media are trying to suppress a voting bloc of their own.

So says Robert Knight, writing in The Washington Times (and reprinted in the linked article). What say you?

Read More: http://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2012/10/02...

• jr 2012/10/02 21:20:07
    jr
    +12
    The propaganda coming out of the main stream media has reached USSR levels.

• Red Branch 2012/10/24 13:54:13
    Red Branch
    +1
    The MSM has done a lot more than rig the polls to make the bamster look good.
  • JoeM~PWCM~JLA 2012/10/09 23:05:22
    JoeM~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Some but not all. I go with the polls that have been correct in the past. Rasmussen, The State of Ohio, and the Professors from Colorado have perfect track records for the last 30+ years, all the rest are notorious.
  • thefatguy 2012/10/07 14:41:21
    thefatguy
    +1
    I've been saying this for months. The polls are bogus, just like our President and our "impartial" media.
  • Informed Voter 2012/10/07 12:11:26
    Informed Voter
    +1
    Hmmm.... If they're right, then this one must be suspicious... esp since the pool of participants is GREATER than that of the so-called "accurate" ones by the state-sponsoring media.

Romney 69 percent
    Obama 31 percent

With over 139,000 people voting all across the country
    http://pages.townhall.com/cam...
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2012/10/07 04:23:30
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +2
    There is NOTHING the fawning Obama media will not try or do to turn the tide of the upcoming LANDSLIDE-SIZED defeat of Obama. Most Americans have long ago given up on getting pertinent information from them, instead relying on the internet, blogosphere and foreign media to fill the global sized gap in accurate and true reporting on the Camelot II couple, the Obamas.

If Obama is so good, why isn't he leading by 20 points or more in these so-called polls?
  • Wayne 2012/10/07 04:17:42
    Wayne
    +2
    Just like Carter Reagan the left wing media had Carter to close to call until the landslide victory of Reagan, it will be the same for Obama. :)
  • TombstoneJim 2012/10/05 20:59:03
    TombstoneJim
    +2
    Unless you have a huge population within a poll, or select you respondents carefully based on scientific criteria, you cannot produce other than anecdotal results....in other words...to have you say - we called 500 people and 460 of them liked soft serve cream....and not mention that they all live one block from a Dairy Queen....is a little misleading of the population as a whole....

Remember – 100% of the people for slavery where free….and that 100% of the people for abortion have been born - what do those numbers mean? I don’t know – maybe everything, maybe little….but hey, it’s a poll.
  • nbarton2 2012/10/04 18:48:15
    nbarton2
    +1
    Well since it has been noted that most Conservatives don't answer the polls than we already know that these are skewed in favor of Obama and the Democrats
  • SimpleAmerican BN-0 2012/10/03 15:08:29
    SimpleAmerican BN-0
    +1
    After successfully dodging the pollsters calling me, I answered the phone about a week ago, oops! it was a pollster...

Me: Hello

Pollster: Hello, I am with PCCC and would like to ask you a few questions.

Me (in my mind): WTF is the PCCC

Me: I'm kind of busy right now.

Pollster: This will take less than five minutes.

Me: Fine,I guess.

Pollster: Are you registered to vote?

Me: Yes, I am.

Pollster: May I ask you what party affiliation you are registered with?

Me: Why does that matter?

Pollster: It is just a standard question that helps with accurately reporting the polling data.

Me: Republican

Pollster: Oh, I see... Well ah, uh... Uh... Just a moment please....

Long silence.........

Pollster: I am sorry to have taken up so much of your time.

Me: What? No more questions? What kind of poll is this, just to see if I am registerered to vote, or to see which party.

Pollster: Sir, I am not sure how to answer that. I know you are busy, thank you for your time. {Click}

I didn't want the call in the first place, but thought... Why not here what kind of questions they ask and how they ask them, but wasn't given the chance.

I can't say why they didn't want to complete the polling questions, but I will tell you this poor girl on the phone sounded stumped when I answered th...

Me: Hello

Me (in my mind): WTF is the PCCC

Me: I'm kind of busy right now.

Me: Fine,I guess.

Pollster: Are you registered to vote?

Me: Yes, I am.

Me: Why does that matter?

Me: Republican

Long silence.........

I can't say why they didn't want to complete the polling questions, but I will tell you this poor girl on the phone sounded stumped when I answered the "which party" question. Was she expecting me to be a democrat, did she have the wrong list...

I can't explain it but found it very curious!
  • jimmy SimpleA... 2012/10/03 17:03:46
    jimmy
    +2
    that figures, its one sided
  • SimpleA... jimmy 2012/10/03 18:08:57
    SimpleAmerican BN-0
    +2
    Okay, so twenty minutes ago I got another call... on my work phone of all places. The girl was nice and had a sexy voice, so I agreed. The questions went something like this:

Would you agree that Obama has done a great job fixing the economy since taking office? I said, NO. Then she went right to the next question, which were all "leading" questions... there was no science to this one at all! :)
  • jimmy SimpleA... 2012/10/04 16:09:23
    jimmy
    +1
    FIGURES, LOL
  • Diane Spraggs Yates 2012/10/03 14:00:30
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +1
    The following are 55 interesting facts about the U.S. economy in 2012....

#1 As you read this, there are more than 6 million mortgages in the United States that are overdue.

#2 In January, U.S. home prices were the lowest that they have been in more than a decade.

#3 In Florida right now, some drivers are paying nearly 6 dollars for a gallon of gas.

#4 On average, you could buy about 10 gallons of gas for an hour of work back in the mid-90s. Today, the average hour of work will get you less than 6 gallons of gas.

#5 Sadly, 43 percent of all American families spend more than they earn each year.

#6 According to Gallup, the unemployment rate was at 8.3% in mid-January but rose to 9.0% in mid-February.

#7 The percentage of working age Americans that have jobs is not increasing. The employment to population ratio has stayed very steady (hovering between 58% and 59%) since the beginning of 2010.

#8 If you gathered together all of the workers that are "officially" unemployed in the United States into one nation, they would constitute the 68th largest country in the entire world.

#9 When Barack Obama first took office, the number of "long-term unemployed workers" in the United States was approximately 2.6 million. Today, that number is sitting at 5.6 million.

#10 The averag...

#10 The average duration of unemployment in the United States is hovering close to an all-time record high.

#11 According to Reuters, approximately 23.7 million American workers are either unemployed or underemployed right now.

#12 There are about 88 million working age Americans that are not employed and that are not looking for employment. That is an all-time record high.

#13 According to CareerBuilder, only 23 percent of American companies plan to hire more employees in 2012.

#14 Back in the year 2000, about 20 percent of all jobs in America were manufacturing jobs. Today, about 5 percent of all jobs in America are manufacturing jobs.

#15 The United States has lost an average of approximately 50,000 manufacturing jobs a month since China joined the World Trade Organization in 2001.

#16 Amazingly, more than 56,000 manufacturing facilities in the United States have been shut down since 2001.

#17 According to author Paul Osterman, about 20 percent of all U.S. adults are currently working jobs that pay poverty-level wages.

#18 During the Obama administration, worker health insurance costs have risen by 23 percent.

#19 An all-time record 49.9 million Americans do not have any health insurance at all at this point, and the percentage of Americans covered by employer-based health plans has fallen for 11 years in a row.

#20 According to the New York Times, approximately 100 million Americans are either living in poverty or in "the fretful zone just above it".

#21 In the United States today, corporate profits are at an all-time high. The percentage of Americans that are living in "extreme poverty" is also at an all-time high according to the U.S. Census Bureau.

#22 In the United States today, the wealthiest one percent of all Americans have a greater net worth than the bottom 90 percent combined.

#23 The poorest 50 percent of all Americans now collectively own just 2.5% of all the wealth in the United States.

#24 The number of children living in poverty in the state of California has increased by 30 percent since 2007.

#25 According to the National Center for Children in Poverty, 36.4% of all children that live in Philadelphia are living in poverty, 40.1% of all children that live in Atlanta are living in poverty, 52.6% of all children that live in Cleveland are living in poverty and 53.6% of all children that live in Detroit are living in poverty.

#26 Since Barack Obama entered the White House, the number of Americans on food stamps has increased from 32 million to 46 million.

#27 As the economy has slowed down, so has the number of marriages. According to a Pew Research Center analysis, only 51 percent of all Americans that are at least 18 years old are currently married. Back in 1960, 72 percent of all U.S. adults were married.

#28 In 1984, the median net worth of households led by someone 65 or older was 10 times larger than the median net worth of households led by someone 35 or younger. Today, the median net worth of households led by someone 65 or older is 47 times larger than the median net worth of households led by someone 35 or younger.

#29 If you can believe it, 37 percent of all U.S. households that are led by someone under the age of 35 have a net worth of zero or less than zero.

#30 After adjusting for inflation, U.S. college students are borrowing about twice as much money as they did a decade ago.

#31 According to the Student Loan Debt Clock, total student loan debt in the United States will surpass the 1 trillion dollar mark at some point in 2012. If you went out right now and starting spending one dollar every single second, it would take you more than 31,000 years to spend one trillion dollars.

#32 Today, 46% of all Americans carry a credit card balance from month to month.

#33 Incredibly, one out of every seven Americans has at least 10 credit cards.

#34 The average interest rate on a credit card that is carrying a balance is now up to 13.10 percent.

#35 Of the U.S. households that do have credit card debt, the average amount of credit card debt is an astounding $15,799.

#36 Overall, Americans are carrying a grand total of $798 billion in credit card debt. If you were alive when Jesus was born and you spent a million dollars every single day since then, you still would not have spent $798 billion by now.

#37 It may be hard to believe, but the truth is that consumer debt in America has increased by a whopping 1700% since 1971.

#38 At this point, about 70 percent of all auto purchases in the United States involve an auto loan.

#39 In the United States today, 45 percent of all auto loans are made to subprime borrowers.

#40 Mortgage debt as a percentage of GDP has more than tripled since 1955.

#41 According to a recent study conducted by the BlackRock Investment Institute, the ratio of household debt to personal income in the United States is now 154 percent.

#42 To get the same purchasing power that you got out of $20.00 back in 1970 you would have to have more than $116 today.

#43 When Barack Obama first took office, an ounce of gold was going for about $850. Today an ounce of gold costs more than $1700 an ounce.

#44 The number of Americans that are not paying federal incomes taxes is at an all-time high.

#45 A staggering 48.5% of all Americans live in a household that receives some form of government benefits. Back in 1983, that number was below 30 percent.

#46 The amount of money that the federal government gives directly to Americans has increased by 32 percent since Barack Obama entered the White House.

#47 During 2012, the U.S. government must roll over nearly 3 trillion dollars of old debt.

#48 The U.S. debt to GDP ratio has now reached 101 percent.

#49 At the moment, the U.S. national debt is sitting at a grand total of $15,419,800,222,325.15.

#50 The U.S. national debt is now more than 22 times larger than it was when Jimmy Carter became president.

#51 During the Obama administration, the U.S. government has accumulated more debt than it did from the time that George Washington took office to the time that Bill Clinton took office.

#52 If the federal government began right at this moment to repay the U.S. national debt at a rate of one dollar per second, it would take over 440,000 years to pay off the national debt.

#53 If Bill Gates gave every single penny of his fortune to the U.S. government, it would only cover the U.S. budget deficit for about 15 days.

#54 Right now, the U.S. national debt is increasing by about 150 million dollars every single hour.

#55 Spending by the federal government accounted for about 2 percent of GDP back in 1800. It accounted for 23.8 percent in 2011, and according to former U.S. Comptroller General David M. Walker, it will account for 36.8 percent of GDP by 2040.
  • rebeccasrevenge 2012/10/03 08:10:59
    rebeccasrevenge
    I think you're giving the MSM (Manhattan School of Music) much more power than they have.
  • elptrek P.H.A.E.T.'s wizard 2012/10/03 07:21:40
    elptrek P.H.A.E.T.'s wizard
    +2
    Who knows for sure, until after the election. dewey wins
  • TheTailor 2012/10/03 05:09:24
    TheTailor
    +3
    The polls are ridiculous as they have been since Obama came to power.
  • Magus BN-0 2012/10/03 03:00:53
    Magus BN-0
    What the polls are showing is reality: Obama is winning, and Romney is a loser. And FYI? The polls didn't predict a Carter win in 1980.
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/we...
  • TheTailor Magus BN-0 2012/10/03 05:24:02
    TheTailor
    +4
    There's only one poll, election day.
  • SK-pro ... Magus BN-0 2012/10/04 19:58:38
  • Magus BN-0 SK-pro ... 2012/10/05 13:31:39
  • joe keeney 2012/10/03 01:57:22
    joe keeney
    +3
    Poll garbage from the mouths of liberals.
  • Marianne723 2012/10/03 01:36:06
    Marianne723
    +2
    Considering the votes are going to be counted OUTSIDE of the US, by a company purchased by George Soros, who knows what the outcome will be.
    http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/D...
  • Fred Ro... Mariann... 2012/10/03 02:33:02
    Fred Rogers
    iReport is just user submissions, not news. Please go back to your link and read the first comment in its entirety.
  • gary 2012/10/03 01:28:31
    gary
    vote america vote for GARY Johnson. God will thank you.
  • TheTailor gary 2012/10/03 05:24:59
    TheTailor
    No.
  • debrarae POTL _ PWCM 2012/10/03 01:26:51 (edited)
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    +3
    They did it with Reagan, with Bush, and now with Romney. They have proven their selves to be in the tank for the Libs!

http://www.westernjournalism....

http://newsbusters.org/

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/...
  • goatman112003 2012/10/03 01:16:10
    goatman112003
    +1
    They are in the bag for him. Soros money goes far and deep. Nobody says a word about the situ in Libya and people getting killed or 20 countries where they are trying to burn down the place but only Romney is washed up.
  • dr blais 2012/10/03 01:02:38
  • TheTailor dr blais 2012/10/03 05:25:50
    TheTailor
    +1
    Bush won all recounts.
    +1
    Media only cares about skin color, and American Idols
  • Beccy 2012/10/03 00:24:12
    +1
    Shades of the election of 2004
  • seadog6608PWCM 2012/10/03 00:02:19
  • jerry 2012/10/03 00:01:05
    jerry
    +4
    Stay fired up Conservatives...don't buy the b.s.! Hope and change has left young people, blacks and latinos in the ditch....not saying they will vote for Mitt...saying they won't vote at all and that is what gave the dictator his edge.

Get out the vote!

tea party conservative rally tea party conservative rally tea party conservative rally tea party conservative rally tea party conservative rally
  • dr blais jerry 2012/10/03 01:04:31
  • jerry dr blais 2012/10/03 14:37:12
    jerry
    you are a total moron....this is the nazi legacy...to say stuff like that belittles the 21 MILLION lives that were tortured and murdered...you should be ashamed

nazi atrocities nazi atrocities
  • TuringsChild 2012/10/02 23:50:36
    TuringsChild
    +3
    I saw this recently. Too bad the Media is so compliant to their Plutocratic Masters.

gratitude
  • dr blais Turings... 2012/10/03 01:05:32
  • Turings... dr blais 2012/10/03 01:19:42
    TuringsChild
    That was my point. Didn't the image come thru for you?
  • SimpleA... Turings... 2012/10/03 15:14:07
    SimpleAmerican BN-0
    +1
    Frightening, but true!
  • Hamilton 2012/10/02 23:38:18
    Hamilton
    +1
    and in 1988....

2014/09/21 04:15:25