To my "liberal" as well as my "conservative" friends...

WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2012/05/07 22:04:53
I have liberals bombarding me with with polls/question, detailing how the socialist life will make everything better;

The free murder of my unborn child
My student loans magically paid off by someone else, for a degree that is utterly worthless.
Another gimme to keep me in a home loan contract that I can not afford.
We must not forget the Federal Reserve... none of you are qualified to exist without the "Federal Reserve".
Oh, yes; The "magic" of a solar car. Can't forget that.

And the conservatives?

Hell, they just want me to turn off my mind and go kill more "ragheads" (I figure we can say that, now that slut and nigger are being freely bandied about... do any of you think I can not prove that attestation?).
Because they are "conservatives", they will compromise their own ethics, beliefs, morals, to anyone who says they are following "procedure"... like the Nazis and Stalinists in their day.
Also, you believe in "god", till it becomes inconvenient.
Your real God is also the "Federal Reserve", for nothing you have based your life upon has any "reality", until it is created by the gods in that bank. You follow the communist manifesto with more religious fervor then your supposed "democratic enemies". That credit score of yours is sacrosanct.

Well, that should be enough to piss most of you off, thus my job is done here. Have a good time, trying to sleep at night... I will.

• Maria R 2012/05/08 02:44:46
    Maria R
    +1
    I just saw this posted elsewhere and think everyone should read it. Very well written...and from the 1800s It's called 'The Law' by Bastiat http://bastiat.org/en/the_law...
  • Maria R Maria R 2012/05/08 02:45:13
    Maria R
    +1
    Oh, and it totally addresses your topic!
  • WannaBe... Maria R 2012/05/08 11:06:54
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    So far, absolutely awesome. Gonna get more in depth this evening. :-)
  • WannaBe... Maria R 2012/05/08 11:03:27
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    Checking it out, now. Thank you.
  • marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS 2012/05/08 01:18:29
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    +1
    Im a conservative and not a single thing posted is myself.
  • WannaBe... marcuss... 2012/05/08 02:02:31
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    Then you stand a true paragon of human virtue.
  • Gary 2012/05/07 23:43:03
    Gary
    +1
    The only ones you'll piss off are the mouth breathers. I thought it was enlightening.
  • WannaBe... Gary 2012/05/08 00:29:42
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    Heck, I was one of those mouth breathers, till a very short while ago.
  • Gary WannaBe... 2012/05/08 01:24:45
    Gary
    +2
    We all start out as mouth breathers, some just never progress.
  • safari 2012/05/07 23:16:03
    safari
    +1
    Ah wanna lol you didn't piss me off but then I shredded all of the "labels" on my Tshirts long ago. I don't know where I fit in and I don't even care if I fit in anywhere. I strive to learn the truth hoping it will set me free. I don't have it all right (yet - but I'm trying) and I'm sure I am not just like anyone else nor is anyone else ever the same as another but if people can tolerate me and think about what I have to say while answering civilly then I will most definitely listen to what they have to say as well. It's just that so much of what is being said by both sides doesn't add up but I have to give my "conservative" friends a one up on the libs. I haven't yet found anything they come up with to be correct in terms of what is best for this nation or society in general. I care about people but some of them make it intensely difficult when they are on the side of those who would destroy us and the concept of freedom. Those people are thorns in the side of all who thirst for freedom and REAL justice. I can't really muster up much caring for them other than in the way God has given us to pray for our enemy.
  • WannaBe... safari 2012/05/07 23:45:36
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    I've thought of that, praying for and blessing those who curse me. Am making the attempt, but seem to fail miserably on a fairly regular basis.
  • safari WannaBe... 2012/05/07 23:53:39
    safari
    +1
    They way I pray for them is that they will become in tune with God and see the truth in all things thereby changing their hearts and minds. And I pray they will be blessed with that experience. That is all I can muster with sincerity.
  • WannaBe... safari 2012/05/08 00:30:28
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    Ah, of similar mind then. So I'm not TOO far off base.
  • safari WannaBe... 2012/05/08 01:49:34 (edited)
    safari
    +2
    To be sure I am not held accountable for misguiding you or anyone else (lol) I am not claiming to be right about what I do because I am not sure. When it says bless those who curse you - that is the only thing I can come up with to follow at all but it might not be what is called for. I try to remember that we are all God's creations and to hold agape love for humanity in general on that level. But please tell me (anyone reading) if you can, how could God expect us to otherwise bless those torturing and beheading children or committing other crimes against humanity? It came down to that is the only blessing that makes sense to me at all. Sometimes I think we are not given the full context in which directions such as these are given.
  • safari safari 2012/05/08 01:53:00
    safari
    +1
    ps it is very bad for the soul to curse people (opposite of bless) so it may be for our own ability to stay close to God that we are instructed to pray for our enemies and bless those who curse us. The alternative would take us away from God's light because we can not be both good and bad in the same thing, we are either one or the other.
  • WannaBe... safari 2012/05/08 02:08:06
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +2
    Agreed.
  • WannaBe... safari 2012/05/08 02:06:50 (edited)
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +2
    Safari, hon, it those cases and all like, righteous rage comes into play, and a killers wrath should wreak havoc upon all who harm the weak and innocent.

Personally, I will have no problem reverting to programing in that set of circumstances.
  • safari WannaBe... 2012/05/08 04:11:52
    safari
    +1
    It is understandable - and only a total coward would see something that evil and not react the same.
  • Dagon 2012/05/07 22:39:57
  • WannaBe... Dagon 2012/05/07 23:46:12
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    LOL! Wanna's job is complete. ;-)
  • Dagon WannaBe... 2012/05/08 01:42:47 (edited)
  • WannaBe... Dagon 2012/05/08 02:10:05 (edited)
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    "The more thought, the less mayhem".is my motto. ;-)
    *edit for typo
  • Tinka123 2012/05/07 22:25:00
    Tinka123
    +2
    When everyone's peeved - that's how you know you're doing it right ;)
  • WannaBe... Tinka123 2012/05/07 23:48:30
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +2
    Honestly? That's the conclusion I've come to. So much for being "popular", eh?
  • Tinka123 WannaBe... 2012/05/08 00:58:59 (edited)
    Tinka123
    +1
    Popularity is way overrated anyway. You have to follow the unwritten social contract to be "popular" and let's face *it, some of us just aren't cut out for the unwritten lie. lol
  • WannaBe... Tinka123 2012/05/08 01:11:06
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +2
    Very good point, young Lady. :-)
  • Gregaj7 2012/05/07 22:14:57
    +2
    True enough.
  • WannaBe... Gregaj7 2012/05/07 23:49:18
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +2
    These things seem to write themselves, at very odd moments indeed.

2014/09/02 22:00:17