To freedom lovers everywhere an interesting perspective on Obama's campaign slogan "forward"...........

Teri- Oregon 2012/05/06 13:22:07
this is a must read, it explains the possible reasoning behind Obama's new campaign and has a very frighteningly accurate video at the bottom. It will not take long and it is worth looking at.

http://www.donnytsunami.com/

• Tink123 Donny T... 2012/05/06 18:36:44
    Tink123
    +2
    Well said, and Washington wasn't alone...

"You say that I have been dished up to you as an Antifederalist, and ask me if it be just. My opinion was never worthy enough of notice to merit citing; but since you ask it I will tell it you. I am not a Federalist, because I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent. If I could not go to heaven but with a party, I would not go there at all. Therefore I protest to you I am not of the party of federalists. But I am much farther from that of the Antifederalists."
    --Thomas Jefferson

I take it you were the author of the original article? Well done, my hat's off to you on that. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for taking the time to put it together ;)
  • Donny T... Tink123 2012/05/06 18:49:07
    Donny Tsunami
    +1
    Thank you for your kind words about my article. TJ was always my favorite.
    more articles to come soon on my page....i promise to keep the intergity as high as possible
    donny
  • Tink123 Donny T... 2012/05/06 19:20:11
    Tink123
    +2
    You're very welcome, he's my favorite too. I will certainly keep an eye out for the next one. Thanks again ;)
  • Jimbo Donny T... 2012/05/06 19:31:13
    Jimbo
    +1
    Washington way ahead of his time knew that birds of a feather flock together and the one in the lead will get the rest to follow his direction. I personally feel the congressional rules stop good ideas with only majorities bringing up their platform. Senate rules should be abolished with single Senator holds and Sen. McConnell's everyone knows you need sixty votes to pass anything absurd if one reads the constitution.
  • Donny T... Jimbo 2012/05/06 19:45:01
    Donny Tsunami
    The Constitution is to them, what a garlic coated, cross-shaped, stake (made of sunlight) through the heart, is to a vampire. that is why people like you and I must continue this coming together for the sake of saving the republic. We don't need a revolution (that would be treason), WE NEED A RESTORATION! They are the traitors. DAMN near all of them. We have the tools. The last word of your reply is the answer brother. AMEN
    donny
    P.s. never give up Jimbo...you are alright sir
  • Tink123 Jimbo 2012/05/06 18:00:40 (edited)
    Tink123
    +8
    And progs back Unions (which are corporations) as what will save workers from Corporations - or govt. (which is a corporation) as what will protect people from corporations. It's the same crap sandwich either way.
  • Rick4Ro... Jimbo 2012/05/06 19:27:24
    Rick4Ron - Paul☮2012
    Corporatism and cronyism, are the foundation of both parties. You can't be that one-sided and misinformed, can you? Why do I ask?
  • marcuss....PHART 2012/05/06 15:25:17
  • Tink123 2012/05/06 15:20:24
    Tink123
    +9
    Excellent! Most excellent.

So we see again - the more obvious really is the less obvious. And yes, that is a notoriously 'magical' method of deception.
  • niviongo R ☮ P ☮ 12-20 2012/05/06 15:14:52 (edited)
    niviongo R ☮ P ☮ 12-20
    +3
    ISMS are quickly vanishing. There is a subtle force in operation that will prevent them from taking power anywhere.
    I just hope that the one in front is a female in the above linear sketch.
  • Cliff 2012/05/06 15:10:28
    Cliff
    +5
    Obama is all about backward so the use of the word forward fits in perfectly with the usual liberal deceptive word games.
  • Teri- O... Cliff 2012/05/06 15:17:32
    Teri- Oregon
    +4
    Did you read the article? Wasn't it cool how the author used legal definitions, something Obama knows all about considering he is a graduate from Harvard Law.
  • ConLibF... Teri- O... 2012/05/06 18:27:17
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    And I would like to see that diploma along with all his other records including a real authentic birth certificate.
  • Donny T... ConLibF... 2012/05/06 19:35:03
    Donny Tsunami
    +1
    He doesn't have one....i guess they dont own him as much as you and I.
    Just a thought
    donny
  • ConLibF... Donny T... 2012/05/06 19:56:10
    ConLibFraud
    Oh they own him more! Look at the cover ups. He is in debt to them huge!
  • Donny T... ConLibF... 2012/05/06 20:05:20
    Donny Tsunami
    We must distinguish between ownership and control. I can drive your car, or force you to at gunpoint. Does this mean I have ownership, or have i simply commandeered your vessel, for my own agenda?
  • ConLibF... Donny T... 2012/05/06 20:14:57
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Oh they own him just as they own all the DC thugs and the judges and the media. He does everything they tell him to do.
  • Arel 2012/05/06 15:03:54
    Arel
    +8
    Most will not research the Socialist/Communis/Marxist use of the word foward and will not see where Obama truly wants to take America. They are still not connecting the dots.
  • Teri- O... Arel 2012/05/06 15:05:05
    Teri- Oregon
    +7
    That my friend is the very sad truth!
  • Arizona1950 2012/05/06 14:49:35
    Arizona1950
    +9
    Pretty scarey indeed ...

Oppression of Freedom ...

One man can awake a nation ... when taken in the direction of tyranny. Obama the usurper of our Constitution has got to go!
  • Bozette 2012/05/06 14:37:52
    Bozette
    +8
    Interesting. I knew that legal definitions are different, but hadn't thought of applying them in this way.
  • DoxieDad 2012/05/06 14:30:15
    DoxieDad
    +3
    Anyone buying into this baloney should call up the Rachel Maddow show from Friday 5-4-12 she puts this "Forward" hogwash to bed in the most humorous way.
  • rknothead 2012/05/06 14:26:34
    rknothead
    +4
    Very appropriate and provocative read. He got elected with a slogan last time...Hope and Change...this is brilliant as far as politics is concerned, but hopefully we the people are smarter now, and even democrats will see through this false advertising slogan and decide to make a real change in the direction our country is going. elect Romney in Nov.
  • DDogbreath rknothead 2012/05/06 17:29:05
    DDogbreath
    +5
    Romney is cut from the EXACT SAME cloth Obama is. You watch too much TV. Get a clue.

(click to enlarge)
    romney cut exact cloth obama watch tv clue click enlarge

Flip Flopper  douche bag  draft dodger
  • DeeB rknothead 2012/05/06 18:24:13
    DeeB
    +2
    You're kidding right? You had me till Romney! Vet your candidate, don't do what the dems did last time.
    http://thewhitehatsreport.com...
  • rknothead DeeB 2012/05/06 22:51:12
    rknothead
    +1
    LOL, guess I would have that kind of response. I'm just trying to bring some attention to what Obama tries to bring to the voters...nothing of substance.
  • DeeB rknothead 2012/05/06 23:00:06
    DeeB
    +1
    Oh! So did you read about our wonderful candidate. It's hard to decide which is worse, he or Obama. He might be dropping out soon anyway if he gets in trouble for his part in all of that.
  • rknothead DeeB 2012/05/06 23:41:13
    rknothead
    I really haven't seen anything as bad as Obama's fleecing of America. We've all got skeletons in our closets. but let it come out, and not be tried in the liberal left media.
  • DeeB rknothead 2012/05/07 00:14:16
    DeeB
    +1
    Wow, it means nothing to you that he is New World Order? Then you probably deserve him, he's just another Obamabush!
  • rknothead DeeB 2012/05/07 00:16:45
    rknothead
    if you've got a better choice that has a serious chance to unseat Obama, tell me about him/her.
  • DeeB rknothead 2012/05/07 00:50:15
    DeeB
    +1
    Ron Paul. There is a reason that the government and their media wish he didn't exist and you should be wondering about that. There is so much dirt on Romney, there is no way he can win against Obama. You are in essence voting for Obama. The Paul people will never vote for anyone else. Like myself, millions of people are only voting at all to get this, for the people honest man into that office and get rid of the FED and all the rest that needs to go. That is the reason they can't have him win. The FED owns Washington. Every person in this country should want to rid ourselves of this parasite, and if they don't, they have some screws loose. We are nothing but slaves to the scum of the earth and sorry hon, not me! You are voting for the NDAA, Patriot Act, CISPA, Obamacare, and whatever else the dirtbag comes up with. If you can't see what's going on, you better take a closer look. Do you enjoy being watched wherever you go, even in your home? Strip searched if the cops deem you arrest worthy? I can go on and on talking about what is wrong with this damned picture, but you are probably already bored. I will say though, it offends me to see people like you, voting to take all of MY rights away, and live in Nazi Germany! Have a good evening.
  • rknothead DeeB 2012/05/07 03:05:06
    rknothead
    the fact is he tried to get the nomination and failed...quite miserably. That's the game, it's over. Yes, he's staying in, like he stayed in the last time. You may like him, but he's not embraced by the rest of the population, not even close. I'm not a fan of the Fed. That's one reason gas is so high...because our $ has lost so much value from the Fed printing money, to pay for Obama's deficit spending. But we'll have to live with it, since it's already happened, and our only hope is to replace Obama in Nov. If Paul was a viable candidate and leading the pack, I'd be supporting him, but he isn't. So I'm supporting Romney, and willing to give him a chance to change our course. If he doesn't do enough, he too will be a one term President. So talk all you want about living in Nazi Germany, if you vote for Paul in Nov, you are the one taking your own rights away for sure under Obama. You offend me.
  • DeeB rknothead 2012/05/07 13:47:50
  • DeeB rknothead 2012/05/07 13:58:09
  • rknothead DeeB 2012/05/09 17:31:26
    rknothead
    just at a glance you're giving all NV to Paul,and that's not true
  • Teri- O... rknothead 2012/05/09 20:06:41 (edited)
    Teri- Oregon
    +1
    Paul got 22 delegates out of 28, NV is Paul's
  • DeeB rknothead 2012/05/09 21:30:11
    DeeB
    Is this better?
  • ConLibF... rknothead 2012/05/06 18:30:25
    ConLibFraud
    +3
    I bet you don't even know you have contradicted yourself? Yes Hope and Change is a slogan and it reminds me of "Anyone But Obama". Just another slogan with no real meaning or substance. Can you please tell us exactly what Romney will do to make any difference and stop this path of demise?
  • rknothead ConLibF... 2012/05/06 22:48:45
    rknothead
    cut spending and entitlements as a start. let markets, not the govt decide you should fail or succeed. To me, that's a big step in the right direction.
  • ConLibF... rknothead 2012/05/06 22:59:26
    ConLibFraud
    +3
    What spending is he going to cut? What entitlements? How is he going to let markets decide? Please! We have heard this crap for decades!

2014/10/30 18:25:48