To be a Democrat, you have to....

The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA 2012/05/04 07:12:26

To Be A
Democrat You Have To Believe That...

Virtually anyone can be a Democrat. Just simply
quit thinking and vote

that way. But if you want to be a GOOD Democrat,
there are some

prerequisites you must have first. Compare the
below and see how you rate.

1. You have to believe the AIDS virus is spread by
a lack of federal

funding.

2. You have to believe that the same teacher who
can't teach 4th graders

how to read is somehow qualified to teach those
same kids about sex.

3. You have to believe that guns, in the hands of
law-abiding Americans,

are more of a threat than U.S. nuclear weapons
technology, in the hands of

Chinese communists.

4. You have to believe that there was no art
before Federal funding.

5. You have to believe that global temperatures are
less affected by

cyclical, documented changes in the earth's
climate, and more affected by

yuppies driving SUVs.

6. You have to believe that gender roles are
artificial but being homosexual

is natural.

7. You have to be against capital punishment but support
abortion on demand.

8. You have to believe that businesses create
oppression and governments

create prosperity.

9. You have to believe that hunters don't care
about nature, but loony

activists from Seattle do.

10. You have to believe that self-esteem is more
important than actually

doing something to earn it.

11. You have to believe the military, not corrupt
politicians, start wars.

12. You have to believe the NRA is bad, because it
supports certain parts

of the Constitution, while the ACLU is good,
because it supports certain

parts of the Constitution.

13. You have to believe that taxes are too low,
but ATM fees are too high.

14. You have to believe that Margaret Sanger and
Gloria Steinmen are more

important to American history than Thomas Jefferson,
General Robert E. Lee

or Thomas Edison.

15. You have to believe that standardized tests
are racist, but racial

quotas and set-asides aren't.

16. You have to believe Hillary Clinton is really
a lady.

17. You have to believe that the only reason
socialism hasn't worked

anywhere it's been tried, is because the right
people haven't been in

charge.

18. You have to believe Republicans telling the
truth belong in jail, but a

liar and sex offender belongs in the White House.

19. You have to believe that homosexual parades
displaying drag,

transvestites and bestiality should be
constitutionally protected and

manger scenes at Christmas should be illegal.

20. You have to believe that illegal Democratic
party funding by the

Chinese is somehow in the best interest of the
United States.

• The Bir... blah 2012/05/04 20:00:22
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Thank you very much!
  • SoCalEx-Dem 2012/05/04 16:17:32
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +5
    To be a Democrat you must stop thinking for yourself and follow all talking points. Its the reason I left the party. I can't remember the talking points and keep interjecting real values which are instantly rejected.
  • The Bir... SoCalEx... 2012/05/04 20:02:32
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Glad you averted permanent infection, insanity sucks!
  • SoCalEx... The Bir... 2012/05/04 21:09:40
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +2
    Me too. Soon as I started paying attention I was dumbfounded at what had happened to the party of JFK.
  • Borat O... SoCalEx... 2012/05/05 06:13:42
    Borat Obama
    +4
    When I found out what it meant to be a DemonRat. I became a Conservative Republican. I support the American Constitution. This is America. If you don't like it. Leave the country.
  • The Bir... Borat O... 2012/05/05 08:47:24
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Send em packing!
  • SoCalEx... Borat O... 2012/05/05 17:52:09
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +1
    It is America and I love it.
  • micha77 2012/05/04 15:58:58
    micha77
    +5
    Be uninformed, let someone else do your thinking for you, and follow the herd. It's easy to be a liberal.
  • EllaBella micha77 2012/05/04 16:13:30
    EllaBella
    and it's easy to copy someone else's original artwork, isnt' it? Be unoriginal, let someone else design your poster and then use it as your own, lol.
  • The Bir... EllaBella 2012/05/04 20:08:14
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Why do you care if someone uses a particular avatar? Is that all you can produce in the way of debate? Sounds like an Inadequacy on your part! Love the pic micha77!
  • EllaBella The Bir... 2012/05/04 20:16:20
    EllaBella
    this is what he/she said "Be uninformed, let someone else do your thinking for you, and follow the herd"

Follow the herd - yep, used someone else's art work

Let someone else do your thinking - yep, doubt that is an original

And my debate is below, directed to someone with a little more depth than the poster above.
  • micha77 EllaBella 2012/05/07 15:31:50
    micha77
    +1
    Of course, nothing of substance to add to the conversation.
  • EllaBella micha77 2012/05/07 19:40:44
    EllaBella
    that's right, you have nothing of substance to add, just another rah, rah cheerleader for your chosen party.
  • The Bir... micha77 2012/05/07 19:58:46
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    thanks for chiming in!
  • johnc micha77 2012/05/04 17:49:24
    johnc
    +2
    I noticed Monday that OWS, Obamas creation now has uniform,and last night with the leader of the OWS stating that Obama has created a way to not only support them with words, but with $$$ lots of money, welfare, food stamp money, and loans, lots of student loans. dems in action .
  • The Bir... johnc 2012/05/04 20:11:03
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Just another mis-appropriation of taxpayers money! This list of this "RESIDENT'S" transgressions are mounting daily and will be his downfall when the feces hits the rotary oscillator!
  • The Bir... micha77 2012/05/04 20:03:58
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    They are sheep, that's what sheep do!
  • Wretha S 2012/05/04 15:19:31
    Wretha S
    +2
    Sad but true...
  • The Bir... Wretha S 2012/05/04 20:11:21
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Thanks!
  • Kane Fernau 2012/05/04 14:07:06
    Kane Fernau
    +6
    Democrats sure are screwed up
  • johnc Kane Fe... 2012/05/04 17:49:46
    johnc
    +2
    well yea
  • The Bir... Kane Fe... 2012/05/04 20:11:56
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +1
    You've got that right! Thanks!
  • gr8punkin 2012/05/04 14:02:26
    gr8punkin
    +4
    Well I guess that I'll never be a Democrat.
  • johnc gr8punkin 2012/05/04 17:49:59
    johnc
    +2
    know I won't
  • The Bir... johnc 2012/05/04 20:14:12
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Common sense! It's catching!
  • The Bir... gr8punkin 2012/05/04 20:13:32
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Count that as a blessing due to your common sense! Good for all of us! Thanks!
  • Chris - The Rowdy One! #187 2012/05/04 13:59:52
  • johnc Chris -... 2012/05/04 17:50:28
    johnc
    +3
    A-hole, Obama hole, same thing.
  • The Bir... johnc 2012/05/04 20:15:15
  • The Bir... Chris -... 2012/05/04 20:15:00
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +1
    And that hole is located right between their ears! Thanks!
  • EllaBella 2012/05/04 13:59:01 (edited)
    EllaBella
    +3
    I am not a "Good" Democrat - I am a Strong Democrat

1. I believe federal funding can (and has) tempered the spread of not only the AIDS virus, but polio, small pox and rubella, whooping cough, etc.

2. I think parents should share responsibility for whether their 4th grader can read; I think sex education belongs in a high school health or biology class (you do realize the number of teen pregnancies is at an all time low?)

3. I unlike a lot of you, am not afraid of the Chinese and, as a rural Truman Democrat, I was taught to shoot at a young age and don't give a crap about how many guns you own and don't intend to tell you how many I own.

4. wtf???

5.I believe that both cyclical changes AND manmade pollution contribute to global warming and I believe the same thing about the quality of our air. The water is solely on human beings.

6. I choose to be a little more considerate of other peoples privacy - unlike conservatives. As far as gender roles, as a woman I'm just as capable of changing a tire as a man; and a man is just as capable of doing laundry as I am - see, I think we all have value and worth, regardless of gender.

7. I am against capital punishment as it is radically, unfairly applied. I believe in the morning after pill and the right of a woman to determine what happens ...

4. wtf???

7. I am against capital punishment as it is radically, unfairly applied. I believe in the morning after pill and the right of a woman to determine what happens inside her own body. When that fetus has the ability to live outside the body - it's a human being.

8. I believe the government should take care of its business and stop farming it out to private contractors.

9. See response to #3 above; people who live in the country understand population control of animals - except for chickens, we grow them in warehouses - lol.

10. I don't know how one can have "good " self-esteem without earning it.

11. I believe Osama bin Laden started our war in Afganistan - and I believe George Bush started a war in iraq to hide rising unemployment numbers.

12. again, wtf? That makes no sense at all. I don't care or support either of those organizations.

13. Yes, I do believe that.

14. I happen to believe that Sanger and Jefferson had a lot in common - mainly a complete disrespect for those of a different skin color.

15. I believe affirmative action should last as long in this country as slavery did - period.

16. blah, blah, blah - you don't have to like, but don't get upset when I say the same thing about Bachman or Palin

17. I am a Christian and I believe we have a duty to feed the poor and care for the elderly and in this very large nation I believe the best we to do it is through the federal government - if that makes me a socialist, so be it, and I'd say we're doing a pretty good job of it.

18. not even gonna drop down to that level

19. I put a manger scene in my front yard during the Christmas holiday - I do not want them in front of government buildings - I kind of like gay parades, especially the ones in Tulsa, OK.

20. people in glass houses ...
  • Blinky EllaBella 2012/05/04 16:23:32
  • EllaBella Blinky 2012/05/04 17:03:11
    EllaBella
    "tempered" does not mean what you think it means - look it up.

reproduction is a biological function and should be treated as such by the public shool system - I'll teach them the same morals i was taught when it comes to when, where and who they engage in sex with.

After reading your post I'm betting your wife could do the laundry AND the weedeating; as it would take a strong woman to deal with a man of such strong opinions.

death penalty v abortion - I'm a mother of 3 and a grandmother of 2. You're welcome to your views and I'm welcome to mine.

the government hires people to cut the grass on army bases - now do you really think they need to waste that money? do you grasp that? when's the laststanding around doing nothing while the government outsources lawncare? do you?

Obama's done nothing to HIDE the unemployment numbers - you get that - he's done nothing. he's letting the american people have an opportunity to understand what outsourcing jobs and using the reserves to fight wars has really done to this nation.

I am a Strong Truman Democrat and I fight my own fights, I don't need an organization like the ACLU or the NRA to tell me what I believe in.

I've already given my opinion on affirmative action, I won't bother to repeat it. Nor will I engage in slamming female politic...

I've already given my opinion on affirmative action, I won't bother to repeat it. Nor will I engage in slamming female politicians just because I don't agree with their opinions.

Finally, clearly you've never organized a parade. You need a permit and permits are paid for by the people who organize them - not by the taxpayers (although most gays make more money than straights so they are likely paying higher taxes and by your logic would have a greater right to walk up and down the street).
  • johnc EllaBella 2012/05/04 18:01:50
    johnc
    +2
    Government handles things so well, plundered SSI, Obama care takes 1/2 trillion dollars out of the already plundered medicare fund. parties by the GSA, solyndra.
    the list is long and wasteful..
    the goal of government is to grow, make busy jobs. take more from the private sector to increase thier wealth and power.
    Obama care today, food markets next? why have safeway, piggly wiggle, we could have centralized government food markets like Cuba. come early, plan to stay late, and no worry government will deside what to put there. just hope when you get to the front of the line there is something left.

how about those carbon credits. I dumpster dived at Big Al Gores mansion, seem noone else is buying them so put in the garbage bin, not the recylce bin.

Some countries have done the government training, educating , taking control of the nations youth, Nazi Germany the Hilter youth program

You are joking of course, right?
  • The Bir... johnc 2012/05/04 20:26:44
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +2
    I really love the fact that you and others like Blinky have taken up the mantle of showing this person how wrong she is! Again, you've saved me quite a bit of time, and I couldn't have stated it better! Get em tiger!
  • sbtbill johnc 2012/05/04 22:49:57
    sbtbill
    Keep in mind that the 1/2 trillion was taken out of subsidies to big health care providers selling Medicare advantage programs. Why should we giver big business those kind of subsidies?

The space program was not busy jobs, Star wars was not busy jobs, the interstate highways was not a busy job, school teaching is not a busy job. Just where are these so called "busy jobs" anyhow?

I used to doubt climate change, but I listen to the weather. I know about the increase in carbon dioxide and the decrease in ice. I'm not sure carbon credits are the best idea but we better be the good stewards of the planet that God wants us to be and we sure aren't doing that now.
  • johnc sbtbill 2012/05/04 23:27:20
    johnc
    +2
    You haven't a clue as to how a drug gets to market. I am thankful that investors invested in drug companys so we have them, You seem angry with them? Should the not have invested? I am thankful, know too many that need these drugs to live/

The DC adminstrative load, the State aministration load, the local administrative load, those buildings in DC for all these departments are not full of sicientist, interstate hiway workers,teachers, they are full of make busy jobs. Go by a government road work, 20 cleans vests watching 1 dirty vest with a shovel Government is in the business of make busy jobs.

that is what I want to hear, my freind, How many do you want, and how much money ya' got, I mean I have a deal for you, send a blank signed check, You have to send the check to finde out how much I make it out for.
    need a brand new car? a VOLT? same offer.
  • sbtbill johnc 2012/05/05 06:04:17
    sbtbill
    Don't know why your talking about drug companies. Medicare Advantage is private insurance product. Insurance companies add nothing to health care other then a funding method. However, since you bring it up I'd say you are under-rating the public universities and CDC.

I go by government road work regularly everyone seems to be working.

Volt's are pretty good cars, but I have long preferred Chrysler product even though I have stock in Ford.
  • Ron in ... sbtbill 2012/05/06 14:40:57
    Ron in Oregon
    +1
    The trees in Oregon love the carbon dioxide, so send your excess here. Do not expect that we will send our excess oxygen back in exchange.
    Do you use dry ice?
    Do you like bubbles in your soda pop?
    What do you think causes this to occur?
  • Blinky EllaBella 2012/05/04 19:45:40

2014/04/21 07:20:52