TO ALL RON PAUL SUPPORTERS........GREAT NEWS!

Teri- Oregon 2012/06/11 23:23:32
The
Ron Paul Federal Delegates Case is filed at the Ronald Reagan
Courthouse In Santa Ana, California, The Ninth Federal Circuit. There
are approximately 200 Judges in the Ninth Circuit
The Federal Court randomly assigns the case among the approximately 200 Federal Judges within the Ninth Circuit
The Case Number is
SACV 12- 00927
The
Federal Clerk, after exhaustive review of complicated legal documents
involving hundreds of plaintiffs and defendants, has determined that all
of Plaintiffs' documents were in proper form and has accepted the case
for filing
Judge Carter is known for strict and stern compliance with all Federal Rules. Judge Carter is a no nonsense strict Judge.
I believe what we are seeking is strict compliance with all Federal Laws.
I am pleased with the appointment of Judge Carter.
The Case begins

• Arizona1950 2012/06/12 00:17:07
    Great news!
    Arizona1950
    +4
    The Tyranny has to end. I would like to see it done without tearing this country apart ... lets hope our Courts can do it.

• rdmatheny 2012/06/13 18:45:12
    Great news!
    rdmatheny
    All the filed legal documents are now available for perusal. http://www.dailypaul.com/2393...
  • James 2012/06/13 03:20:31
    Great news!
    James
    +1
    If Obamney is so popular he wouldn't need to steal votes.
  • hasher 2012/06/13 00:41:48
    I have another thought
    hasher
    +1
    hate to break the news to you paul supporters but romney has way more supporters than paul ever will. this is like voting for ross perot or some other 3rd party candidate. they never get enough votes to win.
  • Teri- O... hasher 2012/06/13 01:12:40
    Teri- Oregon
    +1
    you have fallen victim to the media, if Romney has more supporters than Ron than why are the Romney people saying that if the Paul people don't jump on board Obama will win? If we are not that important because we are so few than why do you guys care if we write Paul's name in or vote third party or don't vote at all? You guys have enough supporters to carry Romney through the elections so why do you care how we vote?
  • chaoski... hasher 2012/06/14 01:30:43
    chaoskitty123
    It's actually more like voting for a Liberal Republican who achieved nothing as Governor of Massachusetts except his claim that he paid off the state debt without raising taxes... lie, he raised the price of almost everything increasing the cost of living, inflation and additional taxes on every additional dollar people were forced to spend. Even so, by his third year in office, it was clear that not even the Republicans were willing to vote to re elect him so Romney bailed deciding not to run for a second term.

Maybe Ron Paul won't get enough votes... but his supporters believe in him rather than just supporting him like the braindead idiots who support Obama and Romney who support them just to keep the other side from winning. In 2008, the same thing happened as Republicans supported McCain because he was a war hero which didn't have a damn thing to do with leadership ability. When he won the primary, he felt secure enough to reveal the real John McCain who came off as a senile blithering idiot turning millions of voters against him. I didn't want Obama because I didn't know enough about him but I knew a lot about McCain and there was no way I could vote for that idiot so I voted for the lesser of two evils as did many. Then, after losing, McCain started kissing Obama's ass a...

Maybe Ron Paul won't get enough votes... but his supporters believe in him rather than just supporting him like the braindead idiots who support Obama and Romney who support them just to keep the other side from winning. In 2008, the same thing happened as Republicans supported McCain because he was a war hero which didn't have a damn thing to do with leadership ability. When he won the primary, he felt secure enough to reveal the real John McCain who came off as a senile blithering idiot turning millions of voters against him. I didn't want Obama because I didn't know enough about him but I knew a lot about McCain and there was no way I could vote for that idiot so I voted for the lesser of two evils as did many. Then, after losing, McCain started kissing Obama's ass and Republicans realized they should never have chosen that RINO to represent them... Romneys not even waiting to kiss Obama's ass as several times now he has spoken well of Obama's leadership ability even before the electoral process is complete.

What you non Romney supporters don't realize is that people who support a candidate they believe in will not support a candidate they do not believe in. While some Ron Paul supporters will support Romney, those who will not will turn on Romney joining in on the attacks and focusing on Obama's voting record which is overwhelmingly rightwing and he never opposed Bush even once... he voted for everything Bush wanted as a US Senator. and you will lo the Romney nomination divisive and you will lose many who support Ron in the military and the Republican youth vote which both groups have been fired up supporting Ron but they do not support Romney to the same degree.

You guys who blindly support Romney are no different than you were in 2008 and the I told you so's will ring out again because if I had no choice but to vote and only Romney and Obama to vote for... I would vote for Obama and bite my tongue off that I had no better candidates than these two losers to choose from when once again, leadership ability is the number one priority and leadership ability means nothing to Obamacrats and Romneycans just as it didn't matter in 2008.

We may lose and unlike most Ron Paul supporters, I am a realist and I know Ron will not win in a straight up election because most Republicans are as blind and ignorant as they were in 2008.

But Ron Paul is a hundred times more rightwing than that suit Romneycans support... and I will only vote for someone I can believe in as winning for the Republican or Democrat Party means nothing to me... voting for the most qualified and capable candidate for the job is what matters.

I supported the left against Bush for a reason... I did not believe in him. But when the Democrats came to power, the left became everything I opposed in the Republicans under Bush and the Republicans shifted to center to heal after being beaten in 2006 and 2008. Like the 2006 and 2008 elections, Republicans didn't learn their lessons in the 2006 elections... and they got beat worse in the 2008 elections because of it.

The same thing will happen in 2012 because Romney is a Liberal Republican pretending to be rightwing and the sad thing is... Ron Paul can beat Obama on the issues while Romney has neutered himself as what issues does he have?

Obamacare? Nope, Romneycare prevents that as Obama will eat him alive. Jobs creation? He points to his ability in the private sector to create jobs but Romney failed as a political leader to create them. Welfare spending? Hell, he voted with the left at almost every turn and his stated views even after he decided to run for President in 2008 were leftwing on this until he decided to run again in 2012 where his handlers have done their best to muzzle his leftwing views... and they still come through. Obama has passion... Romney is so soft spoken when he does show a bit of fire, he comes off whining like he's trying to get others to join a fire brigade to put out a fire while he wets his pants.

Romney will be a disaster for the Republicans as the more I investigated the man, the more he became worse than Rick Perry would have been.

No Darlene, those of us who support Ron Paul support him because of his leadership ability... Romney supporters only care about beating Obama even at the cost they would elect a Liberal from their own party with a mostly leftwing voting record over a Democrat who may talk like a leftwinger, but his voting record actually reveals he's mostly rightwing on the issues.

Ross Perot didn't get enough votes to win because he was actually running against people with proven leadership ability... Ron Paul is running against two fools with no more leadership ability between them than a two year old.
  • zbacku hasher 2012/06/14 03:41:26
    zbacku
    I am beginning to think the PaulPots are now a cult. I even had one tell me that Obama is 'Right Wing'..
  • sahan25 2012/06/12 17:37:51
  • niviongo R ☮ P ☮ 12-20 2012/06/12 13:46:03
    Great news!
    niviongo R ☮ P ☮ 12-20
    Excellent!
    Unfortunately The Honorable Judge Carter may go thru the motions but he can not change a system even with a favorable judgement for Ron Paul.
  • Teri- O... niviong... 2012/06/13 01:13:34
    Teri- Oregon
    +1
    it's not changing the system, it's punishing the RNC and GOP for fraud!
  • zbacku 2012/06/12 13:31:07
    I have another thought
    zbacku
    Ron Paul LOST EVERY Primary. By a large margin and you guys still think he has enough votes to beat anybody. If he cannot beat so called second rate Republicans how can he beat the Marxist in office that has the backing of the Media?
  • James zbacku 2012/06/13 03:21:44
    James
    If you haven't noticed, Romney and Obama are EXTREMELY alike.....
  • zbacku James 2012/06/13 16:11:59
    zbacku
    Obama is a Marxist. Romney is not.
  • James zbacku 2012/06/14 00:08:27
    James
    I don't know about that. Both of them support keeping an eye on what books you get at the library, telling you when you can practice your 1st amendment rights to free speech, and getting involved with international matters that have NOTHING to do with us. Both of them support war, welfare, and big government. Prove me wrong.
  • zbacku James 2012/06/14 03:38:56
  • James zbacku 2012/06/15 02:48:36
    James
    So your evidence that both are not one of the same is by quoting that Obama is a Bolshevik? I'm sorry, the answer to 2 + 2 is NOT purple....
  • Teri- O... James 2012/06/15 03:55:34 (edited)
    Teri- Oregon
    +1
    that is too funny.........Purple! and all this time I thought it was four my bad! lmao
  • James Teri- O... 2012/06/15 12:28:43
    James
    +1
    Thank you....I'm here all week!
  • chaoski... zbacku 2012/06/14 01:47:36
    chaoskitty123
    +1

Obama's voting record is overwhelmingly rightwing. He never once voted against Bush when Obama was a US Senator but voted to give Bush everything he wanted. He voted many times during Bush's second term to pass his legislation through cloture and when Bush didn't have enough Republican support, it was Obama he turned to to get him Democrat votes to pass his legislation.

Obama talks like a Liberal because that's what it takes to win their votes... but he votes rightwing to gain rightwing Democrat votes as it takes results to win their votes. Obama, if anything, is a Neocon who realized his chances for a political career were better as a Democrat in Illinois... but most of his votes on leftwing issues in Illinois were either against them or Present. This also explains why he would support Bush as while he attacked Bush, many Neocons attacked Bush over his support for illegal immigration and welfare but then, they voted for Bush just like Obama did.

Here, even one of Obama's biggest cheerleaders reveals he warned Democrats not to vote for Obama, he thought it was going to be bad but not THIS bad and he admits how Obama never once voted against anything Bush wanted... even the Democrats know the truth, they simply deny the truth like you Romney supporters do about Romney being...

Here, even one of Obama's biggest cheerleaders reveals he warned Democrats not to vote for Obama, he thought it was going to be bad but not THIS bad and he admits how Obama never once voted against anything Bush wanted... even the Democrats know the truth, they simply deny the truth like you Romney supporters do about Romney being a Liberal.

Most of our wealthiest leaders in Washington DC are Democrats, are Capitalists and many of them are wealthy leftwingers... the fact Romney is a Capitalist and wealthy doesn't mean a damn thing when his true beliefs are Liberal as he'll screw you over more than Bush did on issues Neocons support because Romney's no Neocon... he's a full fledged flaming Liberal Progressive.

You guys screwed up supporting McCain in 2008 when you were warned that RINO was the worst candidate you could choose and that he would betray you... as soon as McCain lost, he began kissing Obama's ass and continues to do so. Romney isn't even waiting as he's kissed Obama's ass several times already complimenting Obama and agreeing with his policies... how the hell can such a man win against Obama? At least Ron Paul has fire and he's far more rightwing than Romney by almost everyone's admission... you don't like what Ron says because he's telling you what he honestly believes while Romneys lying through his teeth telling you what you want to hear just like McCain did in 2008.

Romneys stated views, the ones where you can tell he believes what he is saying are in fact Marxist zbacku... Ron Paul is far from being a Marxist and if he agrees with the left on a few issues, it's better than agreeing with them on almost everything.

You don't become Governor of the most anti Republican, anti rightwing state in the US as a rightwing Republican now do you... no you don't and yet, Mitt Romney did just that and he did it as a Liberal Republican with Marxist views no different than most of the so called Marxist Democrats among the wealthiest corporate owned Capitalists in Washington DC... because zbacku, you forget one thing, Capitalists support whatever generates wealth for them and Marxism can generate wealth in a nation which is mostly anti Marxist but which has very weak legs holding it up.
  • zbacku chaoski... 2012/06/14 03:38:08
    zbacku
    You are one of the most delusional yet. I always thought Ron Paul supporters were wacked out, but you have outdone most. To call Obama a right winger is beyond insanity. Lest you forget:

And have you not seen the report that he even signed up with the 'New Party'? A Socialist group. Guess not.
  • James chaoski... 2012/06/15 12:29:31
    James
    Chaos.....I like you.....but someone REALLY needs you how to use bullet points.
  • Wally-Molon Labe! 2012/06/12 09:47:56
    I have another thought
    Wally-Molon Labe!
    +1
    Based on court decisions where evidence was overwhelmingly against the corrupt status quo and the court ruled in their favor, I don't hold my breath for any different outcome. The globalist's and their brand of corruption and leg breaking has an effect on the character of the people making decisions. Our Constitution and the rule of law mean squat these days.
  • S and S 2012/06/12 03:11:27
  • Wally-M... S and S 2012/06/12 09:50:21
    Wally-Molon Labe!
    +2
    A corrupt globalist flip flopper nominating Constitutionalists for his cabinet? Ain't gonna happen.
  • S and S Wally-M... 2012/06/12 14:23:23
  • Revolution 2012 2012/06/12 01:34:41
    Great news!
    Revolution 2012
    +2
    Wonderful! Let's just hope that the judicial system doesn't get bought out. Winning this case would be a huge boost for RP and a huge "kick-in-da-nuts" for Romney. It's time for justice to prevail!
  • john Kills 2012/06/12 01:25:40
    Great news!
    john Kills
    +3
    When you talk to people and scour over internet and forum polls, Paul always beats dumney. I can't see people voting differently during the actual primary.
  • Alex john Kills 2012/06/12 03:15:17
    Alex
    Internet does not equal reality...
  • aahhhhhhh Alex 2012/06/12 15:48:50
    aahhhhhhh
    +1
    Lazy man's reality
  • Arizona1950 2012/06/12 00:17:07
    Great news!
    Arizona1950
    +4

2014/09/15 02:08:08