To all Romney supporters

Teri- Oregon 2012/04/29 11:08:16
you want Obama out than you should vote Ron Paul because:

ron paul

and there is more of us than there is you!

ron paul supportersron paul supporters at his speechesron paulron paul
romney supporters at his speeches

• DeeB 2012/04/29 13:20:49
    I'm voting Ron Paul
    DeeB
    +12
    There are more of us than there are Romney supporters. Romney is one of the NWO scum and the banksters golden boy. How they can justify voting for him is just beyond me, there is no justification. And they claim that the dems are dumb? What nerve!!

• Boblawbla DeeB 2012/04/29 15:10:24
    Boblawbla
    +6
    I predict her answer will be " ".
  • DeeB Boblawbla 2012/04/29 16:19:55
    DeeB
    +5
    Nothing?
  • Diana DeeB 2012/04/29 18:40:29
    Diana
    And you have the right answer?We should vote for you.
  • Teri- O... Diana 2012/04/29 21:54:23
    Teri- Oregon
    +3
    Ron Paul not only has support from the republicans but he has it from the independents, the libertarians, and the democrats. Does Romney have that kind of support? I don't think so. Honestly if you guys are going to get Obama out of office you have to support Ron Paul.
  • DeeB Diana 2012/04/29 22:09:50
    DeeB
    +3
    You should!
  • DrGreen hasher 2012/04/29 13:46:33
    DrGreen
    +9
    With that logic, Romney doesn't have the support to win either. Plus - tell me how a vote for Paul would take away votes for Romney? Do you honestly believe that ALL paul supporters would vote for Romney instead?? Do some research, most of Paul supporters are independents, and a large group of them are democrats. Do you have any idea how many times I've seen people say "Well if Ron Paul isn't on the ticket, I'm just voting for Obama AGAIN". I hope you Romney supporters will change your mind, and vote for the only candidate that can beat President Obama.
  • Diana DrGreen 2012/04/29 18:41:40
    Diana
    You people are desperate.
  • DrGreen Diana 2012/04/29 22:32:49
  • Diana Diana 2012/04/29 22:48:37
    Diana
    To DRGreen,same to you and your family.
  • DrGreen Diana 2012/04/29 23:23:55
    DrGreen
    +4
    Same to me and my family? My family isn't supporting a moderately liberal self proclaimed progressive RINO! We will not settle for anymore of this meet the new boss, same as the old bossgarbage. I refuse to vote for Goldman Sachs.
  • Diana DrGreen 2012/04/30 00:48:50
    Diana
    I don't care who you vote for.I didn't use profanity on you.That's what I meant.Same to you and your family.Cause i won't vote your way I get cursed at.What kind of a person are you?
  • DrGreen Diana 2012/04/30 01:02:02
    DrGreen
    +3
    I didn't use profanity to you. I recall saying "hell", and it was in the most civil manner possible. Getting red in the face? No, I have done my research and can actually debate you with factual information. I don't care who you vote for either. I bet you supported Newt Gingrich, then Rick Perry, then Herman Cain, then Michelle Bachmann,then Newt Gingrich, then Rick Santorum, and now you have settled on Mittens. You should throw your TV out, it's clouding your judgement.
  • ConLibF... Diana 2012/04/29 22:48:53
    ConLibFraud
    +2
    Tell us how ORomney will do things differently from Ofraud?
  • Diana ConLibF... 2012/04/29 22:53:24
    Diana
    He will be better then that lying dictator we have now.
  • ConLibF... Diana 2012/04/29 22:55:38
    ConLibFraud
    +4
    I am so tired of you ORomney supporters not knowing who you support!!!

How will he be better?
  • Diana ConLibF... 2012/04/29 23:00:41
    Diana
    We will have to wait and see.ObAMA PROMISED A LOT OF THINGS .
    And he ended up being a DR. Jekyll and Mr Hyde
  • ConLibF... Diana 2012/04/29 23:12:05
    ConLibFraud
    +5
    OK fine. Since you refuse to research who you support and all you can do is let your hatred of Ofraud be your sole reason ... the I am obligated to tell you that there is ZERO difference between Ofraud and ORomney. You and your type are supporting the demise of America.
  • Diana ConLibF... 2012/04/29 23:17:00
    Diana
    Ron paul does not have a chance in hell of being nominated.It would be a wasted vote.
  • ConLibF... Diana 2012/04/29 23:26:00
    ConLibFraud
    +3
    WTF is wrong with you? It won't matter if your lying NWO thug gets to the oval ... NOTHING WILL CHANGE!!!

I hold you and your type as the main reason why America is doomed.
  • ConLibF... Diana 2012/04/29 23:26:30
    ConLibFraud
    +4
    In fact - you are nothing but a coward.
  • Diana ConLibF... 2012/04/30 00:55:44
    Diana
    I'd like to know what the heck you are on?You do not talk like an adult.If I'm a coward,whatever you mean by that.Your a retard.
  • ConLibF... Diana 2012/04/30 01:08:01
    ConLibFraud
    +3
    Just keep dodging simple questions and go on living your life in denial. I challenge you to look in the mirror.
  • DrGreen ConLibF... 2012/04/30 01:15:09
    DrGreen
    +3
    Diana said "I'd like to know what the heck you are on?You do not talk like an adult.If I'm a coward,whatever you mean by that.Your a retard." - LOL. I'm not one to point out someone's grammatical errors, but if she's going to call someone a retard, shouldn't she make sure she uses you're*??? hahaha :)
  • ConLibF... DrGreen 2012/04/30 01:20:26
    ConLibFraud
    +5
    I know, they are ridiculous. They tend to get really upset because they cannot answer what ORomney will do to change anything. I am on a different post with another wacko who got pissed and started using that tired old lame excuse of I was the reason she won't support Ron Paul - all because she couldn't answer a simple question.
  • DrGreen ConLibF... 2012/04/30 01:23:26
    DrGreen
    +5
    hahaha isn't it amazing? I've yet to have one person tell me why they don't support Dr. Paul besides the typical regurgitated fox/cnn talking points. "He's a loon!" "Let him handle the federal reserve, he is not fit for presidency!", "Romney is a great business man! What has Paul done?" LOL. I even try to be nice to them and give them a chance to explain their views, but they have no idea what they are! Corrupt party loyalists! Useful idiots!
  • ConLibF... DrGreen 2012/04/30 01:30:41
    ConLibFraud
    +4
    They are disgusting! Dare to ask them about the debt which they choose to live in denial about! They just want more war and foreign aid!!!! They have been so dumbed down they can't think!
  • Teri- O... Diana 2012/04/29 23:28:02
    Teri- Oregon
    +3
    than it is a wasted vote, and change will have to come with a revaluation. Which side will you be on when that happens?
  • DrGreen Diana 2012/04/29 23:28:13
    DrGreen
    +2
    Did you think of that one all by yourself?? I've never heard anyone say that before! Think of it this way. Romney doesn't have a chance in hell either. He has too many faces for any normal constituent to be able to trust. You don't go from being a progressive whom destroyed health care in Massachusetts, to an ultra-conservative! Pleaseeeee think about this stuff! I respect your opinion, but please think critically!!! We need it now more then ever!
  • Diana DrGreen 2012/04/30 00:57:19
    Diana
    You don't respect me or my opinion.I can see your getting red in the face.
  • nverumind Diana 2012/04/30 19:02:15 (edited)
    nverumind
    +4
    im sorry all of this hostility is being put on you .it is a very strong topic at the moment..but honestly romney is very decieving and he supports all if not MOST of obamas topics and policies. NDAA, Patriot act are the two worst ones.. they both intend on keeping this war in the middle east funded and going strong. Romney's values have constantly contradicted and changed throughout the course of his campaign..he litterally goes which ever way the profit goes.
  • Dan ☮ R... Diana 2012/04/30 00:31:10
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +3
    Wait and see? Isnt that sort of the same thing the left told us to do with Obama? And after he'd shown himself to have no intention of keeping a single promise, they just said "give him more time".

I didnt give Obama that chance. I wont give Romney it either.
  • Technot... Diana 2012/04/30 21:42:33
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +2
    Wait and see? That is what Pelosi said about the Health care bill. Have to pass it to read what's in it. Now you are leaving your nation's hope's in the hands of a man that has agreed with virtually every single solitary decision of this current fraud in the WH? The health care bill was modeled almost to the letter on Romney's from Mass.!! Romney said he would have signed the NDAA! Says he supported the Trillion dollar bailouts. Says he thinks the Patriot Act is a good thing. Completely supports creating more wars around the globe and policing the world.
    How about policing our own corrupt out of control, over spending govt? How about we clean up our own freaking yard, instead of spending trillions telling everyone else how to run their country? Seriously? This is your answer to getting 0dimwit out of office, to replace him with a carbon copy? To what end might I ask?
    This is his own state bidding him farewell. They despised this man and couldn't wait to see him go!
  • Diana ConLibF... 2012/04/30 00:51:05
    Diana
    Are you an idiot.I support Romney.I don't know any O Romney.Just grow up.
  • ConLibF... Diana 2012/04/30 00:53:57
    ConLibFraud
    +4
    LOL! Nice cop out!!! (4th grade)

Yes you support Romney and you support the demise of America.
  • Scooter hasher 2012/04/29 14:42:37
    Scooter
    +7
    No, I won't, because I want to keep my freedom! Romney is just another Obama. Things will not change with him in the White House.
  • Revolut... hasher 2012/04/29 18:31:17
    Revolution ATX ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +6
    Darlene, even the latest Rasmussen polls (NOT Paul-friendly!) show that Paul is the only one who can beat Obama. The problem isn't that Paul supporters won't get on board, the problem is that a lot of other conservatives won't get on board either. Romney isn't a conservative. The gun crowd doesn't like him, the pro-life crowd doesn't like him, the fundamentalist Christians don't like him, the conspiracy buffs HATE him, etc. So, it's not just us.

I could've held my nose and voted for Bachmann, Cain, or Huntsman. I wouldn't have liked it, but I could have done it. I can't vote for Romney. He's not a conservative. Please understand, this is a matter of conscience; a REAL conservative will not vote for a non-conservative, the idea of voting for Mitt is every bit as repugnant as voting for Obama. True, they're not exactly the same...but they're too much alike, too close for comfort.

On the lighter side...you think we're crazy now, wait and see how we act if Paul actually DOES get the nomination! All that energy, enthusiasm, the unyielding dedication...working for YOU! We're primed and ready for a war, we have zero fear or trepidation of the Left. We'd MUCH rather bang against them than other cons.

Give Paul the nomination, and watch the Revolution go to work. Release the hounds!
  • tlee hasher 2012/04/30 01:16:28
    tlee
    +2
    We did change our minds and got better ones. Principles over party,what's taking you so long?.
  • nverumind hasher 2012/05/03 17:05:18
    nverumind
    +2
    What are you talking about??..Ron has soo much support! Have you been to a RON PAUL rally ??
    http://video.godlikeproductio...
  • DeeB hasher 2012/04/29 13:23:27
    DeeB
    +8
    Think again Darlene, because something is definately wrong with your way of thinking now. If you vote for scum that is what you have. Do you have something against freedom or something?
  • irish hasher 2012/04/29 13:41:22
    irish
    +5
    When will Americans wake up and realize that lesser evil still means evil? Least bad still means bad. Least corrupt still means corrupt. Least dishonest still means dishonest. Least stupid still means stupid.
    Stop deluding yourself that any Democrat or Republican in Congress or the White House will actually do absolutely everything, even if it means not winning reelection, to reform the corrupt, dysfunctional, wasteful government system being controlled by wealthy people and corporate interests, and devastating ordinary Americans.

2014/10/25 10:25:15