To All: Can you justify supporting Ted Nugent after learning he's an admitted child molester and if so what does that make you? Check Out Ted in his own words and give your input because this is a test of your value system.

Keeping It Real 2012/04/20 19:15:09
SodaHead Progressives
Should supporters disregard Nugent history of having sex with minors?

THE COMMENT BELOW CAN BE FOUND ON THE DAILY KOS

Courtney Love phoned into the Howard Stern Show on Monday before
eventually coming into the studio where she made the shocking allegation
that one of the first times she had oral sex was with Ted Nugent.

She
said she was young and she didn’t want to say exactly how old she was,
but eventually confessed she was 12-year-old, which would have made
Nugent approximately 28 years old at the time.

The New York Post
attempted to contact Nugent for a response but was unsuccessful.
Moderators at Nugent’s official forum deleted the only thread asking
about the topic as evidenced by the forum’s search giving a file not
found error for the matched thread. She added it was a long time ago and
she didn’t even have breasts yet.

• Proggy 2012/04/20 21:44:45
    Proggy
    +8
    The hate mongering hypocritical morally bankrupt right-wing will support him and make up every excuse in the book trying to vindicate him.

• Kat ♪ ~ ♪ Ron in ... 2012/04/21 21:02:39
    Kat ♪ ~ ♪
    FYI 17 is older than 16. And I don't count the cunt Courtney Love because she's so blasted out of her mind she wouldn't be able to remember 12 years ago much less when she was 12. She's a publicity hack looking for attention for her lagging so called career of being a celebrity hanger on.
  • Beltazar 2012/04/21 02:13:34
    Beltazar
    +2
    Ah so funny.. The Obummer administration has to bring up something in the past to get focus off of his own ineligibility to the prez legally.. It is just one move in a huge game of chess.. And, if Mr. Nugent didn't say those few little words the other day then this would not have ever been brought back up again..
  • BeautifulSoul 2012/04/21 02:08:03
    BeautifulSoul
    +1
    Hell NO!!
  • Diana 2012/04/21 01:42:15
    Diana
    +2
    Call me stupid.I'm not even aware of who he is.
  • Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~ 2012/04/21 01:41:30
    Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~
    +4
    There's nothing admirable about the man IMO; having sex with minors is just one more nasty fact about him.
  • Clay Sl... Ali ~ I... 2012/04/21 13:14:58
    Clay Slayer
    +2
    He was also a draft dodger.....
  • Ali ~ I... Clay Sl... 2012/04/21 15:55:12
    Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~
    And a proponent and participant in canned hunts.
  • Clay Sl... Ali ~ I... 2012/04/21 21:23:34
    Clay Slayer
    +2
    Oh! Yeah! The great white hunter in Fenced Areas where the animals cannot escape.. Yep,, i have seen such hunts by Ted on TV... The guy is a total Jerk....
  • Ali ~ I... Clay Sl... 2012/04/22 00:21:56
    Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~
    +1
    I wouldn't want to have his life review at the end of the day...
  • Veteran Gunner 2012/04/21 01:29:02
    Veteran Gunner
    +1
    Well, if we look at the age of the girls Girls are 10-11-12 but, A woman 17 -18 is not a girl but if he is 30, I think that is pushing it majorly. But one has to at least say the age difference a lot. I could never be with a kid when I am so MATURE. It also shows me that he can´t handle maturity. I actually thought he was done for, so this is him trying to get back into the game.
  • Bcounted 2012/04/21 01:28:16
    Bcounted
    Uncle Ted? Hmmmm.
    Bcounted.
  • joe ramirez 2012/04/21 01:27:26
    joe ramirez
    +1
    I haven't seen it and it has nothing to do with what he said! We have criminals running this country and we need to get rid of them and start fresh!
  • MO.gal 2012/04/21 01:26:26
    MO.gal
    +2
    I checked "undecided" because "no" was not given as a choice. I do not support Ted Nugent in any way. In my opinion he is a sick, loud mouthed, draft dodging, pervert who makes disgusting comments about the President of the United States. I fail to understand Mitt Romney for accepting the support of Nugent without condemning his remarks. Does Romney need his campaign contributation that much? I think not!!
  • Keeping... MO.gal 2012/04/21 01:52:13
    Keeping It Real
    +1
    The poll does have NO as a choice, it's shows 3 men with horns shouting no, take a look again but your point is well made and I completely agree with your assessment. thumbs up in glitter
  • critter171 2012/04/21 01:23:26
    critter171
    +1
    i meant to vote for undecided he admits he was a dictated to girls yes he a child monster... 17 is wrong.
  • Stryder 2012/04/21 01:16:21 (edited)
    Stryder
    +2
    This is ridiculous. He's not a child molester and to call him one is disingenuous. He received parental consent to be in a relationship with a 17 yr old. In most states, 17 is the age of legal consent. Do I agree with it. No. But at least he asked her parents first.

Courtney Love isn't exactly a bastion of credibility. If I had been married to her I probably would've offed myself, too.
  • Undecided
    Gยเtคг Plคאєг ( JFK Democrat )
    +2
    With everything i have seen about Ted the last few days, I have already stopped supporting him. Courtney is someone i do not think is a reliable source and neither is Ted. So it is hard to say what the real truth is. It does kind of go with that style of music.

stopped supporting courtney reliable source ted real truth style music
  • Gregaj7 2012/04/21 01:01:31
    +1
    What were you doing in the late 1970's?
  • JEFF 2012/04/21 00:58:09
    JEFF
    NO CHOICE BUT TO GO WITH UNDECIDED. MY REAL FEELINGS, IF YOU SUPPORT THIS SHITBAG, WELL, WATER SEEKS IT'S OWN LEVEL.
  • umapathy Krishnamurthy 2012/04/21 00:53:48
    umapathy Krishnamurthy
    I won't support
  • Wolverineland 2012/04/21 00:41:14
    Wolverineland
    +1
    I never did support the man's political or moral beliefs but I am a fan of his music. ted nugent stranglehold
  • findthelight2000 2012/04/21 00:41:14
    findthelight2000
    +2
    Conservatives always disregard the evils of another conservative!
  • WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2012/04/20 23:59:02
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    Courtney Love? You mean the same slut that had Kurt Cobain murdered?
    Wow, you false lefties do troll the gutters, dontcha?
  • Piper 2012/04/20 23:52:50
    Piper
    +2
    He admits to loving the "poontang" of young women, but I wouldn't call him a child molester, exactly. He just goes with the flow, when it is offered. Many others have been jailed and deemed child molesters for such behavior, but hey, Teddy is just doing his thing.......
  • Louis Shipman 2012/04/20 23:40:54
    Louis Shipman
    +1
    Courtney Love really shes so drug addled that I doubt that she can remember last tuesday.
  • Bothergirl 2012/04/20 23:39:02
    Bothergirl
    +1
    I haven't read that this is the truth or not. Taking the word of the "druggy" Ms.Love isn't necessarily the smartest thing to do. She also could be lying for political purposes.
  • #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT... 2012/04/20 23:32:27
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +3
    Speaking "generally" as a person of faith; I know that any person can turn their life around when they totally commit to Jesus. In Ted Nugent's case however, there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE of that type of conversion. Therefore, I would not trust him anywhere near any of my grandchildren. I have 2 grand-daughters, ages 16 & 13.

He wouldn't hafta worry about me taking him out with a gun. Madea gave some excellent advise to a family member in "Diary of a Mad Black Woman." Between a pot of hot grits & a cast iron frying pan he'd wish to God he had never messed with any teenage girls; let alone one of MY grandchildren.
    +4
    Not enough answers to create a proper poll data base.

That being said, Child pedophilia of the type described is a power and control fetish /illness. It is very obvious that Nugent has that type of personality. "I can do nothing wrong" attitude.

Can't support someone like that and with the current actions all the more reason not to.
  • Lefty 2012/04/20 23:12:34
    Lefty
    +2
    Absolutely not! How does he get away with this behavior. He's a very sick man!
  • Bothergirl Lefty 2012/04/20 23:40:02
    Bothergirl
    +1
    You are assuming Love was telling the truth.
  • Lefty Bothergirl 2012/04/21 14:29:24
    Lefty
    +1
    Innocent till proven guilty, or are you a right winger? Thought I would add that for humor.
  • tweet_tweet 2012/04/20 23:08:04 (edited)
    tweet_tweet
    +2
    I really do not like Ted Nugent, but does anybody think Courtney Love, a woman who just recently accused her daughter of sleeping with her deceased woman's former friend and bandmate, as a reliable source?
  • #Justic... tweet_t... 2012/04/20 23:36:40
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +2
    I strongly suggest you do some studying about how sexual abuse victims carry those scars & act out, even in adulthood.
  • tweet_t... #Justic... 2012/04/20 23:59:38 (edited)
    tweet_tweet
    +1
    I am a victim of sexual abuse, so don't even start with me. This doesn't make Courtney Love more reliable. Shame on you for making assumptions about me.
  • Hsmagst tweet_t... 2012/04/21 21:32:43
  • #Justic... tweet_t... 2012/04/21 22:01:36
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +2
    I'm a victim of sexual abuse also therefore, I AM SPEAKING FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

If you haven't already, I strongly suggest you seek out a mental health professional who can help you through the anger & guilt that comes along with people who have been through what we have suffered. I know what it did to me & the resources I speak of were not available in the 1960s. I didn't start receiving my help until 9 years ago. I was 13 years old when my virginity was stolen by a rapist.
  • tweet_t... #Justic... 2012/04/21 22:02:27
    tweet_tweet
    +2
    I am sorry to hear that. I hope it has gotten easier to cope with through time.
  • #Justic... tweet_t... 2012/04/21 22:12:14
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +2
    It has Tweet however, all it takes is a news story about some child being raped to take me back to "square one." It's like pouring salt into a wound that hasn't completely healed. There are times when I can still hear my rapist saying, "You can't tell me you're a virgin" while holding a knife at my throat.
  • BigFig#9 2012/04/20 23:06:55
    BigFig#9
    +1
    17 years old is only legally a minor. I answered Undecided since I NEVER HAVE SUPPORTED Nugent other than to say he had some great guitar licks in the 70s. Sure wouldn't want him as part of my family though!
  • KilrQueen 2012/04/20 23:06:34
    KilrQueen
    +2
    The girl was 17 and her parents approved, so exactly how is that being a child molester? I'm pretty sure he isn't the only man that has had sex with a 17 year old. Also, if you believe Courtney Love (a major druggie), then you have serious problems. This is a case of people slanting things to make him the "devil" because he chose to speak the truth. Jesus, he was a rock star...name one rock star that didn't have sex with a girl that was underage at some point in their careers! I still support Ted Nugent and everything he said, it's the truth...and sometimes the truth hurts!!

2014/12/18 19:33:16