Timeline of FDA raids on raw milk farmers, dietary supplement makers and natural medicine practitioners

safari 2012/02/07 14:31:54
It's for our own good
What happened to America?
I think...
EXCERPTS: (NaturalNews) The US Food and Drug Administration has a long history of conducting armed, SWAT-style raids on farmers, cancer treatment pioneers and dietary supplement manufacturers. This list, compiled by the editors of NaturalNews, reveals only some of the hundreds of armed FDA raids that have been conducted in the last twenty-five years.

What you see from this is a pattern of government-sponsored terrorism against innocent Americans and small business people; all done in the name of "protecting" the public from milk, walnuts, vitamins, plants or fruit extracts. The real reason behind all this, of course, is that the FDA has long waged a campaign of fear and intimidation against natural product providers for the sole purpose of destroying the natural products industry and thereby handing Big Pharma a monopoly over health treatment medicines.

If you're skeptical of that conclusion, read the timeline HERE and see for yourself.

In related news Obama appointed Michael Taylor, who formerly served as a vice president for Monsanto, as senior adviser for the FDA! Don't you feel so much safer now? You can sign a petition to have him removed HERE

Read More: http://www.naturalnews.com/033280_FDA_raids_timeli...

• Arel 2012/02/07 15:16:46
    I think...
    Arel
    +9
    the FDA is and has been corrupt for decades. What they are doing to our food, the fact that they are anti organic along with alternative medicines just adds to the mess.
    Did you know that there was a study by the University of Iowa whcih found a new strain of MRSA due to the excessive use of antibiotics in healthy animals? So much for the FDA and the industry for fighting disease...........
    The "Food Safety Modernization Act" was enacted giving the FDA way too much power when deciding what food is harmful ie: raw milk. Are we really free when they are telling us what we can and can not eat, what supplements we can take and what alternative medicines we may choose for ourselves?

• jim 2012/05/06 03:37:25
    I think...
    jim
    I’ve not read of any complications from raw milk or natural foods, but I have read of salmonella contaminated meats, dairy and produce from FDA approved sources.
  • momma-on-the-hit-list 2012/02/09 17:04:45
    What happened to America?
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +1
    The chambers are built, the gas is being pumped in, the sheepel are being gathered. The door will lock tight very soon my friends. Monsanto a very real evil to mankind and this earth!
  • alanh 2012/02/09 14:06:24
    What happened to America?
    alanh
    The FDA is out of control!! The question is who is telling the FDA to do this??
  • momma-o... alanh 2012/02/09 17:05:41
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +1
    TPTB the real controllers, satan's minions to be exact.
  • FeedFwd ~POTL 2012/02/08 16:21:59
    What happened to America?
    FeedFwd ~POTL
    Regulations and subsequent enforcement don't always reduce risks, and sometimes increase bad outcomes. What few people seem to believe is that in the absence of regulations, word of mouth and reputation will ensure minimum harm and motivate providers to provide beneficial goods at competitive prices, whether they are health or safety related or something else. Tort law can help in the event a provider commits fraud or wantonly seeks to harm people. With the internet, we have more access than ever to information about goods and services and the providers thereof. There really is no excuse for people face unusual risks from buying alternative products like organic, natural, minimally processed, supplements, etc. The benefits may be oversold, but that will only result in lost future sales and credibility for the providers.
  • Sheepdog 2012/02/08 06:17:42
    What happened to America?
    Sheepdog
    FDA storm troopers have they no shame, they’re not saving us from anything.
  • Gregaj7 2012/02/08 00:57:03
    I think...
    Jurisdiction (contract with a municipal authority) is the key. Private Trust is a solution, and everyone born in a Hospital gets one (Birth Certificate). The Living Vessel upon which it is based can take authority over their commercial documents (see my blog on commerce) and be totally in charge of their own affairs and family, including business.
  • GINGERBREAD 2012/02/08 00:34:46
    What happened to America?
    GINGERBREAD
    What have I been saying for over 6 years? I've been telling anyone and everyone that we are being victimised by the very people we elected to go to Washington. This is how they are doing it. They, these elected politicians, create these alphabet government agencies to do their dirty work for them. These unelected bureaucrats make the laws that these "NUTLESS" politicians don't dare make. WE HAVE FOUND THE ENEMY, AND OUR ENEMY IS OUR GOVERNMENT. We have asked these elected politicians to get rid of these unelected bureaucrats, but, until now, not one of our elected officials have the inclination or desire to do what we ask of them.
  • Striker 2012/02/07 22:44:09
    What happened to America?
    Striker
    +1
    From the extensive timeline article: "- 1991, December 12. RDA agents raid Thorne Research (Idaho), and seize $20,000 worth of vitamin products, and 11,000 pieces of literature. The company cannot afford to fight the battle in court because of high legal costs, and decides to no longer publish literature (http://www.myopia.org/fdarai...

Blackmail is bad enough, but the "cannot afford to fight" is what hits me right between the eyes. How many can afford such battles, and why should they have to?

American, once "land of the free". yeah right.
  • Walt 2012/02/07 20:02:42
    What happened to America?
    Walt
    +3
    With a long list of criminal-types serving as 'czars', the 0bama administration picking a Monsanto VP to be a senior adviser to the FDA shows exactly what Monsanto is; a bunch of criminals using Roundup™, dangerous chemicals, and GMO's in their grab for power.
  • safari Walt 2012/02/07 22:30:10
    safari
    +3
    other countries are kicking them out! We are putting them in charge! grrr.
  • FBD - 2012/02/07 19:57:32
    What happened to America?
    FBD  -
  • safari FBD - 2012/02/07 22:30:37
    safari
    +1
    wow well hello there!!! I haven't seen you on here in ages :D Thanks for commenting
  • roberts_improved257 2012/02/07 16:45:47
    What happened to America?
    roberts_improved257
    +4
    Got tyranny?
  • safari roberts... 2012/02/07 16:47:16
    safari
    +3
    plenty of it to go around
  • roberts... safari 2012/02/07 16:48:17
    roberts_improved257
    +2
    Far too much.
  • Seonag 2012/02/07 16:21:33
    I think...
    Seonag
    +4
    I'm surprised they aren't in our kitchens making sure we cook our pork thoroughly! I used to buy raw milk from the local dairy until the government decided that there were too many dairy farms and bought a bunch of them out, including my neighbor. If I CHOOSE to buy natural foods or raw dairy products, that is my choice, and I really don't need the government forbidding me from doing it. They can warn me the food is unsafe (by their standards), but it is up to me to make the choice!
  • safari Seonag 2012/02/07 16:48:05
    safari
    +2
    they standards of safe includes genetically modified foods and meats shot up with drugs - so who cares what they think!
  • Seonag safari 2012/02/08 12:36:01
    Seonag
    I am not a fan of growth hormones in cattle and try to buy my beef 'hormone free.' Unfortunately, that isn't an option for everyone. I have a hard time understanding 'genetically modified' foods. Farmers, shoot horticulturists in general, have been trying to improve (heat resistant, drought resistant, mold resistant, better fruit, etc.) on all kinds of plants since man began cultivating. Cross-breeding two types of roses produces a 'genetically modified' rose. Same goes with wheat, rye, barley, etc.
  • Old Soldier 2012/02/07 15:56:01
    What happened to America?
    Old Soldier
    +7
    Americans have forgotten their heritage; ""Equal rights for all, special privileges for none" -- Thomas Jefferson

"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader." -- Samuel Adams

“If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” - Thomas Jefferson

The above is what happened to America. How do you rid yourself of a murderer, a tyrant, and a destructive disease? By annulation, before it does the same to you.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. ~ Thomas Jefferson

The Common Sense of the founders is foreign to our current politicians, and heads of government.
  • safari Old Sol... 2012/02/07 16:49:01
    safari
    +4
    good ones old soldier! thanks - especially like this one --
  • Old Sol... safari 2012/02/07 18:53:44
    Old Soldier
    +4
    If people study the founders of this country they will find that they missed very little on religion or secular subjects. I wish the politicians of today were as strong in knowledge they had, but as I used to hear dad say, that guy wouldn't make a mole on Jefferson's butt (I said it the polite way).
  • safari Old Sol... 2012/02/07 22:31:12
    safari
    +1
    ha your dad was RIGHT!
  • Old Sol... safari 2012/02/07 23:19:59
  • Striker Old Sol... 2012/02/07 22:49:19
    Striker
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis
  • Bozette 2012/02/07 15:51:15
    I think...
    Bozette
    +7
    I think I am going to be sick. The FDA and EPA approve all sorts of toxic and unnatural substances to not only be used but also to actually BE our food, yet people who simply want to consume or sell healthy products are terrorized by the government. Not only do they allow, but actually mandate some things be used. I knew this had been happening, but not to this extent. While these raids are happening across the country, I noticed that a few states show up multiple times. I find it unbelievable that the American people are not fighting this to the extent that people in Europe, Asia and I believe even Africa are.
  • safari Bozette 2012/02/07 16:50:41
    safari
    +4
    Maybe there just aren't enough of us that know about it! Food used to be one of the two only political focuses that I primarily posted on before 08 - I see our situation getting worse all the time. More of us need to focus on getting the word out now I guess - it should be a subject that we all more or less can share.
  • Bozette safari 2012/02/07 17:23:49
    Bozette
    +3
    That is true. I am informing as many people as I can that I know and emailing a lot of info out as well. I am learning new info all the time...btw, thank you for all of your informative posts!
  • safari Bozette 2012/02/07 18:23:49
    safari
    +1
    you are welcome - thanks for commenting!
  • Striker safari 2012/02/07 22:54:34
    Striker
    Everyone who cares one whit should read and bookmark that timeline article!
  • Striker Bozette 2012/02/07 22:53:35
    Striker
    +1
    Way back in the 50's my Dad would quietly sell raw milk to his sister, which was illegal even then, but to nobody else for fear of trouble. Yet somehow our family of 7 survived raw milk and all the "kids" are still alive and well.
  • Arel 2012/02/07 15:16:46
    I think...
    Arel
    +9
  • safari Arel 2012/02/07 15:40:12
    safari
    +7
    Are we really free when they are telling us what we can and can not eat, what supplements we can take and what alternative medicines we may choose for ourselves?

The answer is clearly NO - we are not.
  • momma-o... safari 2012/02/09 17:18:17
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    Now people are starting to understand what a lab rat goes through, we are just lab rats dis guarded when they are through.
  • lady_c5_loadmaster 2012/02/07 15:08:34
    What happened to America?
    lady_c5_loadmaster
    +7
    I used to drink milk fresh from the cow and drink water from a water hose when I was a kid. We rode a bike without a helmet and skated without knee and elbow pads. Now people are trying to tell you your house is not clean until you wipe it down with a clorox wipe to kill germs. They wonder why kids get sick more now it is because they don't build up imunity to germs. If they don't learn how to deal with disapointments as a kid who are they going to survive in the real adult world?
  • safari lady_c5... 2012/02/07 15:39:13
    safari
    +6
    The nanny state mentality is all about controlling us. I agree about kids not having a good immune system due to lack of exposure to every day germs that help us build up tolerances. But if we let them do that - then they might not need all of those expensive shots they give them that props up big Pharma.
  • lady_c5... safari 2012/02/07 16:13:07
    lady_c5_loadmaster
    +3
    If a kid gets the immunity to germs then they can't be controlled by the Obamacare cradel to grave mandate. This nation was founded on the right of freedom to determine your own destiny not entitlements. The government has fudamentally changed the nation since Wilson. It has now made a lot of people slaves to the government hand outs and the individuals don't realize it.
  • safari lady_c5... 2012/02/07 16:51:49
    safari
    +3
    They've been taught by a liberal minded dept of education as well - it's a vicious cycle and circle we are caught up in. Somehow we just have to make it stop.

2014/09/02 09:11:27