Thumbs Up To The New Ad By The DNC!

Keeping It Real 2012/09/19 22:57:49
WDBD (We Don't Back Down)
Related Topics: DNC
I really like the ad and give it two thumbs up!
I really like the ad and give it one thumbs up!
I don't like the ad and give it zero thumbs up!
people in an audience clapping

• UnusualSuspect 2012/09/30 20:01:23
    UnusualSuspect
    +1
    Romney: Outside the Circle!
  • BIG BAD JOHN R. 2012/09/27 15:41:26
    BIG BAD JOHN R.
    +1
    Sure do cat with his two paws up
  • Cricket 2012/09/23 18:42:55
    Cricket
  • PetrifiedElephantPoop 2012/09/22 11:00:04
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    +2
    I'll put my payroll tax percent up against his 14.1% any day. Those Rich folks pay no payroll taxes....this needs to be the flip side of the argument. The middle-class pay both....payroll and income taxes.
  • nothingbutthetruth 2012/09/21 08:10:59 (edited)
    nothingbutthetruth
    +2
    Mitt Romney is just making himself clear to the people, but it's up to the people to shy away from naivety and see the real Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney said boldly that he doesn't care for the poor and people take that lightly. He went on to say, "he is not asking the people to trust him to look into their soul and feel their pain and again, the people took that lightly. He also said that he would cut the minimum wage for poor people because they don't deserve that much money they are getting and it will be good for businesses because that's how, businesses make money and create jobs. By paying low wages, and the people took that lightly again.

Again, he said that he would end unemployment compensation benefits. He, Mitt Romney said that businesses will no longer contribute to paying toward unemployment benefits, the people will contribute to it fully and when that what they put in finishes, there will be no extension. Do people really want further warning to know Mitt Romney is against the poor and middle class. His biggest supporters and backers, "THE TEA-PARTY & KARL ROVE AND THE KOCH BROTHERS" are totally against Government helping the people and these are Mitt Romney campaign money machineries.

The TeaParty said boldly said, "they dislike President Obama because he is helping...

The TeaParty said boldly said, "they dislike President Obama because he is helping the people too much, they were asked what he must to help the people, and they said, "let the people stay poor and suffer." I don't think many people got a glimpse of this because it was said just as President Obama took Office and that was the same time the Teaparty formed their collision and took to Washington.

On top of all that, the Republican Leader, McConnell went on National TV. and said that there are too many millions of people in need of Health care and President Obama wants to give everybody access to health care and that Government can't afford. He too was asked what President Obama must do to help the people and he said, "other around the world from different Nation are dying by the wayside, and it's nothing wrong if it happen here to the American people." So all these clearly stated if Mitt Romney with his double evil eye Paul Ryan were to win the election, it will be all over for the people and for the economy. And that's why he, Mitt Romney knows the danger he would put the people lives through and sink the economy that he said he would make sure that he implement policies that if people stop spending and businesses not making no money he would allow them to ship their jobs overseas. Honestly, Mitt Romney is no good, period!!

Leaders who care vs Leaders who don t care
  • fcgrif 2012/09/20 16:15:48
    fcgrif
    +3
    Sooner or later if Republicans keep talking they spill the truth about how they feel about the working middle class. And Twitt kicked the bucket over!
  • nothing... fcgrif 2012/09/21 08:19:39
    nothingbutthetruth
    +1
    They already did, it's just that the people are not paying those things attention. And that's why God said, '"my people perish because lack of knowledge!" They don't know these things or they just ignored them or take them lightly. And these little things are the things that will spoil their vine. As there is a saying, "the little foxes that spoil the vine!"
  • ehrhornp 2012/09/20 16:12:08
    ehrhornp
    +4
    Think it is effective.
  • nothing... ehrhornp 2012/09/21 08:20:10
    nothingbutthetruth
    +2
    Two is better than one, why one!(:
  • ehrhornp nothing... 2012/09/21 15:54:58
    ehrhornp
    +3
    Lacked humor and it relies on the main stream media. Two thumbs are those adds that treat the republicans as the jokes they are.
  • nothing... ehrhornp 2012/09/24 05:15:07
    nothingbutthetruth
    +2
    Oh, I see.(:
  • Sir Bud. 2012/09/20 15:26:39
    Sir Bud.
  • nothing... Sir Bud. 2012/09/21 08:20:35
    nothingbutthetruth
    +2
    Great gesture!
  • Racefish 2012/09/20 15:13:11
    Racefish
  • nothing... Racefish 2012/09/21 08:21:59
    nothingbutthetruth
    +2
    If you call that hypocrisy, then you are really living in denial. Or, you are just plain dumb!
  • Racefish nothing... 2012/09/21 19:11:00
    Racefish
    It's all spin. It depends on who is doing the spinning, and in the case of the Lame Stream Media, I really don't trust the whole bunch of them. How's that Hope and Change working out?
  • Spizzzo... Racefish 2012/09/25 20:42:57
    Spizzzo BN-0
    +1
    Hope and change is working just fine thank you. Hasn't all that effort you spend to hate and vilify all the time just about have you worn out?
  • Racefish Spizzzo... 2012/09/25 22:14:34
    Racefish
    I'm glad you think so;

http://www.terry.uga.edu/news...

Take a look at the last two PDF charts. Not so good on non-farm employment.
  • Spizzzo... Racefish 2012/09/26 11:57:53 (edited)
    Spizzzo BN-0
    +1
    Do you realize how totally old and irrelevant that is? There is NO reason to bother reading such out-of-date info. You pointed to 2011 forecast--but you CAN find 2012 forecast if you look around in it.

I don't see any PDFs, though. Also, it's largely forecasts over actual data--and even so it shows that things have been improving.
  • Racefish Spizzzo... 2012/09/27 15:12:49
    Racefish
    You have to "click" on the links.
  • Spizzzo... Racefish 2012/09/27 16:23:21
    Spizzzo BN-0
    +1
    Why bother on such out-of-date and irrelevant stuff? Why did you make it hard, anyway?
  • Racefish Spizzzo... 2012/10/01 12:02:22
    Racefish
    Well, by the time the government gets around to doing projections, they're usually two years behind.
  • Red 2012/09/20 15:02:02 (edited)
  • nothing... Red 2012/09/21 08:23:32
    nothingbutthetruth
    +3
    I give you thumb up for the latter part of your comment because you make a lot of sense there.
  • Lulu's Mom 2012/09/20 14:47:02
    Lulu's Mom
    +4
    And his solution to the problem would be to put all those people on the street I guess.
  • nothing... Lulu's Mom 2012/09/21 08:25:48
    nothingbutthetruth
    +3
    Definitely! Mitt Romney Religion believes that under their government, Jesus will return. Why? Because under their government they will bring on the Great tribulation, and people will form a Revolution or Armageddon.
  • Lulu's Mom nothing... 2012/09/21 12:06:36
    Lulu's Mom
    +2
    Well isn't that a happy thought?
  • mich52 2012/09/20 14:01:14
  • nothing... mich52 2012/09/21 08:27:57
    nothingbutthetruth
    +2
    Mitt Romney and Republicans are just greedy and selfish and love of money. And Jesus said, "the love of money is the root of all evil!" I didn't said it, Jesus did!
  • mich52 nothing... 2012/09/21 13:36:29
  • Reichstolz 2012/09/20 13:48:50
    Reichstolz
    +1
    Only someone who is ignorant enough to remain dependent would like the add.
  • mich52 Reichstolz 2012/09/20 14:03:47
  • Reichstolz mich52 2012/09/20 14:42:58
    Reichstolz
    +1
    Payroll taxes do not support the burden of government, they support the burden of entitlement.
    I would pray you are intelligent enough to understand the difference.
  • mich52 Reichstolz 2012/09/20 15:01:21 (edited)
  • Reichstolz mich52 2012/09/20 15:04:04
    Reichstolz
    +1
    Obviously you do not understand the constitutional role of government. That is the only way you can remain ignorant enough to support the dependency party.
  • mich52 Reichstolz 2012/09/20 15:26:19
  • Reichstolz mich52 2012/09/20 21:07:45
    Reichstolz
    Obviously your problem is ignorance.
  • nothing... mich52 2012/09/21 08:32:16
    nothingbutthetruth
    +2
    Who is Mitt Romney to talk about paying tax when he pay less tax than most Americans!
  • mich52 nothing... 2012/09/21 13:38:16
  • Reichstolz nothing... 2012/09/21 14:11:28
    Reichstolz
    Do you pay 2 million dollars to the government in taxes?

2014/04/20 19:59:49